• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cousins Bond Over Cupcake's Feet (FF/M - Feet licking)

zigzag

TMF Regular
The following is a direct continuation of my recent story: 'Cousin Janine meets Cupcake'. Go here if you haven't read that yet, if you wish to...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?301436-Cousin-Janine-meets-Cupcake-(FFF-M-Belly-Feet)

If not, just know that this story stars Violetta and Janine, and is strictly about foot tickle torture. Ruby is being given a rest here. All characters are over 18. Male character is generic for reader fantasy purposes. Feel free to stop reading at any time. All feedback welcomed and appreciated.
-----------

It was about a week or two since Violetta's second-cousin, Janine settled into Ruby's building, getting into her new life, and reacquainting with her cousin Violetta. All in their early-to-mid 50s, the three of them got along like sisters, hanging out together and living the good life - which included enjoying a younger, live-in boyfriend/tickle toy they called Cupcake. Ruby had left for the Northeast, specifically to oversee the construction of her new condo building, which was replacing the strip club property once owned by Janine.

Now, the cousins were down in Janine's condo, the two of them keeping up their muscular figures by pumping iron. They would've used the on-site gym, but the two women preferred to work out wearing only bikini bottoms, as they felt it more comfortable. It also gave them time to catch up and bond, in their native Portugese tongue.

Violetta and Janine were almost twins. Both had ripped bodies, natural D-cup chests, olive skin, and dyed purple hair. The only real difference was that Violetta was a foot and a half taller than 5-foot-tall Janine. Janine and Ruby became fast friends over their close height similarity.

As they finished their routine for the day, Janine addressed Violetta in English.

"V... Can I ask you something?" she began tentatively. "I'd ask Ruby, but she's not here. I wouldn't want to step on her toes..."

"Don't be afraid. Ruby is our sister! What's on your mind?"

As bossy as she was on the outside towards others (especially men), Janine had a deep respect for family; including Ruby.

"Well, I know she found him first... And I'd only want to for my own natural urges... But... Is it okay if I use Cupcake for..."

Violetta caught on and interrupted: "Oh yes! You can use our Cupcake to get off any time you wish! Like Ruby said: 'What's ours is yours'!"

Janine was happily relived, almost embarrassed for making it a bigger deal than it was.

"Now then," Violetta continued. What say we check on our little one, and have ourselves a cheat treat of some sweet feet?"

They both laughed as they put their robes back on, heading outside, and back to the penthouse.

Once inside the safety of Ruby's penthouse condo, Violetta and Janine disrobed where they stood. After both had changed into fresh panties, Janine went over to the kitchen pantry and collected every dessert topping they had, including a squeeze bottle of honey.

"Okay, you got everything?" Violetta called. "By the way, remind me, I picked Cupcake a present when we went shopping earlier."

"Oh, you spoil that boy with more than he deserves." Janine playfully chided.

"Can't help it. He's too cute to deny!"

"Touche." noted Janine, as they entered the bedroom.

Cupcake was hanging from his wall restraints. On a rare occassion, he hadn't been recently tickled to exhaustion. Yet, he was waiting for the ladies to return - wearing only frilly panties, and stifled by a ball gag.

In Portuguese, the ladies quibbled about the use of gagging him when soundproofing defeated the purpose; with Janine defending her days as a strip club domme.

Cupcake saw Janine arranging all the dessert topping bottles upon a portable crash mat, and his heart - and face - fell. Violetta came up and released his gag.

"Guess what time it is, little one?" Janine announced. "We got in quite a good workout," she continued as she flexed for him. Looking down at his feet, she licked her lips. "Now... You're going to help us enjoy a treat!"

Before he could protest, Violetta undid his shackles with lightning quickness, and slung him over her shoulder. Janine tickled his toes as they headed for the mat.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!"

Violetta dropped him face down on the pad.

"NOW LISTEN!" Janine began forcefully. "We worked hard and DESERVE this cheat day. So what YOU'RE going to do is stay PUT like a GOOD boy, and not ruin it for us! AM I UNDERSTOOD?!"

"Y-Yes Ma'am, Miss Janine..."

"AND???" her cousin interjected.

"Yes, Ma'am, Miss Violetta!..."

"Good!" Violetta responded.

They each grabbed a calf and scissored their legs around it, so he was trapped with the tops of his feet nestled against each of their ample chests. Perfect for the sundae building the women were about to partake in.

"Now, J... Here's how I like to do it. Watch me. First, I like to take the honey and..."

Janine watched amusedly as Violetta squeezed honey in between and over their captive's toes.

Cupcake was beside himself, more in disgust, than laughter. It felt awful.

"You try!" Janine took the bottle and did the same.

Cupcake wished Ruby was home. He'd happily take a whole week of a constant navel play session over this hell.

The two cousins went step by step, topping by topping. After the toes, they painted his soles liberally in chocolate sauce - actually, caramel sauce for Violetta. Then, they framed each sole with a line of whipped cream. All the while, the weird sensations canceled any ticklishness for Cupcake, overwritten by gross disgust for all the slimy substances he had to endure.

If he missed the ticklishness at all, it was about to return. They dug into his soles first, as sloppily as two mares, if the mares were eating apples. Cupcake's hysterics were long and loud, as they greedily licked and sucked each sole completely clean of sauces and whipped cream.

Once both soles were clean, they paused. Both to give Cupcake a breather, as well as savor the anticipation of 'dessert'... The honey'd-toes. Once they dug in, however... Cupcake was beyond all hope.

"BWAHARHARHARHARHAR...STAWWWP STAWWWWPP! HARHARHARHARHARHAR... THIS ISSICK! HARHAR YOU TWO ARE SICK HARHARHARHARHAR! MISS ROO-OO-BY WOULD NEVER...HAHAHAHAHA..."

"Of course not, cutie," Janine answered. She's the only one of us NOT a foot fetishist!" The cousins chuckle, then return to their happy place, ignoring him from then on.

They finally finished cleaning his toes with their mouths. The whole ordeal took a little over two hours. Then, Violetta carried him to the master bathroom. Fixing him into his pedicure chair, she washed off their germs, as well as any traces of sticky sugar. While she was at it, she decided to paint his toenails with a light lavender polish ("J's right," she quipped. "I guess I do spoil you."). Once dry, she carried him back out to the bedroom in a Full-Nelson hold. Janine took that opportunity to yank his panties from his body. Violetta got him settled back into his restraints.

Janine approached him. "Now, don't get the wrong idea, little one. This is strictly for MY benefit!" She smirked at him, as if gloating.

Violetta decided to soak in the Jacuzzi in the master bathroom, to give her cousin privacy. Meanwhile, Janine, ditching her own panties, scaled Cupcake's bare body and mounted his swollen package. She rode him as if she were a cowgirl, to multiple orgasms. From inside the bathroom, Violetta smiled as she listened to all the moans of extacy right outside the door.

After about twenty-five minutes, she dismounted the now-exhausted, spent young man, and joined Violetta in the Jacuzzi. Janine heaved a contented sigh before exclaiming - "Well, I'm all good for another month, at least!" Violetta chuckled, knowing her cousin's self-serving outlook on lovemaking.

After their soak, they dried themselves off as Violetta grabbed a little shopping bag. After donning fresh bottoms, the women returned to the bedroom. As they approached, a defeated Cupcake looked down towards his guardians. Their chocolate colored nipples staring at him from their glorious chests.

Violetta spoke, stroking his face lovingly: "Cupcake, thank you very much for letting us share that unique bonding moment together. I know it was very difficult, but it meant a lot to us. I know Miss Ruby will be very proud of you, once she hears." Violetta winked.

Janine peers into the shopping bag. Once she sees what's inside, she adds: "My cousin bought you a gift. All of these panties are for you. I know you have a LOT of pairs, but I'm sure this collection is special."

"I ordered them weeks ago from a shop, and this afternoon, they finally were ready." Violetta showed him a pair, before fitting them on.

Though in assorted colors, every pair was the same. He had on a light lavender number, frilled along the edges. Every pair was embroidered on both the front and rear. In neat script, was the following:

"I belong to Miss Ruby, Miss Violetta, and Miss Janine".

It was their way of 'branding' him, without physically hurting him. It was rather sweet, really.

As an exclamation mark, each of them kissed him on a foot.

They left him hanging there as they changed in front of him, into full workout clothes.

"We're going to jog around the park for a little while." Janine stated.

"Yeah," added Violetta. "We gotta burn off those extra calories. I need it more than her," noting J's earlier indulgence, "but she's keeping me company." Violetta pinched his cheek.

Once dressed, they went out, leaving him alone. Given all that just happened. Cupcake felt proud to have pleased them. Miss Ruby would be proud, he thought.

THE END

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back