• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Husband tickle humiliated in front of wife – by her boss! (M/FM)

bigmac_nv

TMF Poster
Husband tickle humiliated in front of wife – by her boss!

Last month changed the dynamics in our marriage like we both could have never imagined. We had been married for about 15 years both in our mid-30s, successful and enjoying life. We had decided very early on to not have kids since we both had traveling jobs and tough life as kids we didn’t want that kind of life.

We had traveled around the world both being successes in our ventures. My wife worked as an executive secretary for corporations with a high salary to very important and successful CEO’s. Her latest job earned her a 6 figure salary but long hours made it a tough and exhausting job. With the long hours she would often take afternoon naps on the CEO’s couch since her early mornings didn’t give her a lot of sleep. Debra came home a bit later on this Friday night and I could tell something was up with her, but she didn’t tell me until the next day. We were about to have sex when she stopped me to tell me she was upset last night because her boss had found her sleeping on the couch and instead of just waking her up, he quietly tied her feet together – then using some soft Velcro cuffs he secured her wrist together and bound her arms over her head. My wife was so exhausted from the long week that she didn’t wake until she was secure with her arms over head and feet bound with his tie. They had a great working relationship but he confided to her that he would not tolerate laziness on company time. As my wife protested he sat next to her, taking out a stiff white feather and slowly traced it down from her elbow to her hollow arm pit. She was wearing a sleeveless top and mini skirt – very light sheer stockings covered her bare feet. The feather tickled as she is deathly ticklish and when he saw her thrash and struggle – he got this evil look on his face that made her cringe. He took the next 20 minutes to thoroughly tickle her pits, ribs and her stocking feet – even ripping the soles open on one foot to get to her soft skin. Even though my wife is a true professional – she is easily humbled by more dominant men. He made her agree never to sleep on the job again, or he would increase the punishment. She agreed of course and after giving him a foot massage she was allowed to leave for home.

I found myself very angry at what happened to her, but also secretly turned on by the idea of her boss Gary being so bold as to bind her and tickle her. I was so upset, I told my wife we were going to his house to confront him and make him apologize. I even told my wife that is probably why his wife left him because he was such a jerk. Debra begged me not to make them go over there but I won out and after getting dressed in jeans, t-shirt and sneakers we headed over. I made my wife text him to say we were coming over to talk about last night. I was surprised when he texted back with “Great- can’t wait to talk about it”. Gary is shorter at 5’10, 45 or so weighing about 190 pds, but looks very in shape for his age. I’m 6’2, 200 pds and even though I am a Computer Engineer, my size usually make people think twice about challenging me. I am not athletic at all but stay in shape by running and golf. Gary had texted that he was in the gym downstairs and to come in when we got here. We have been to Gary’s house before and it is a large 6000 sq ft home which is right for the company CEO. I was pissed but told my wife I would not get angry but I expected him to apologize to my wife. We got to the gym area and there was Gary working out with some weights in the corner of the room – but also a large mat area with wrestling banners all over the walls. It turns out Gary was a successful collegiate wrestler (didn’t know that before) and very proud of his ability. I got right to the point expecting Gary to be sorry but instead he took on the macho attitude asking me if it was OK for my employees to sleep on the job. I also noticed that Debra was afraid to make eye contact with Gary which is out of character for her. It got heated and Gary finally said, “Look Mark, let’s settle this like men – you make me apologize to your wife”. I was so mad with anger that I lunged towards Gary who even though he is 10 years older than me, he was quick as a cat and with a quick motion, he tripped me to the mat – then jumped on my back holding me in place. You want to do it this way huh; he teased, and then proceeded to put me in one embarrassing hold after another. I remember hearing my wife say at one point, “Get him Mark!” But I was no match as he twisted my arm behind back with one hold making me say “Uncle”, then when I sheepishly would say Uncle; he would twist me into another hold. One move he put me in a position where my feet were pulled up behind me until I finally yelled “Uncle”. I was whipped but Gary was not done. I was so weak that with a quick motion Gary pulled off my t-shirt leaving me bare-chested and wondering what the hell was going on. He then pulled my arms behind my back, turning to Debra he told her to bring her his jump rope. She paused for a second but he quickly shouted – NOW Debra! He used the jump rope to bind my wrist tightly behind my back. I was pissed and saw the look of despair on my wife’s face as he macho husband was now helplessly bound. Gary wasted no time as he chided me for being wimpy then surprised us by ripping off my sneakers – then pulled off my jeans leaving me only with my jockey’s and white ankle socks. I started to protest in fear and anger but before I could say more Gary had used some wrist wraps to secure each ankle to his bar bell that had 250 pds of weight making it impossible to move. I was face down with my socked feet bound to his barbell.

Gary made Debra sit in front of me with her bare feet now exposed – he bound her hands behind her back and also bound her ankles together. What surprised me is how submissive my wife had become to Gary – what he told her to do – she did. I am going to tickle your wife’s feet until she begs me to tickle you Mark – what do you think of that? I was dry mouthed – having my wife tickled in front of me by her boss stirred my cock as I felt some guilt come over me. But he said that he was going to tickle me? I am so damn ticklish that I started to struggle making Gary laugh out loud – “Hey buddy, not ticklish are you?” Gary kneeled behind Debra putting his head next to her neck he asked, “Is Mark as ticklish as you?” Debra giggled a bit as his hot breath tickled her neck, then stuttered out – “He is very ticklish boss”. I am very ticklish but pissed at Debra for giving into him. Damn you Debra I shouted! Whoa – take it easy tough guy – you aren’t much of a husband especially since you are tied in your underwear in front of this beautiful (fingers grip her sides) and ticklish women. Debra squealed and struggled as she fell back into Gary’s arms with nowhere to go – she was soon howling as I watch her crumble to her side as he slowly worked his fingers over her sides and stomach. Her torment lasted a good 3-4 minutes until Gary asked – should I stop and tickle your wimpy husband? She squealed out “YES!” Gary stopped and eyed me as he told me later on – I looked like a scared prisoner about to be tortured. Gary teased as he wondered out loud if my bound feet were ticklish. Walking over behind me he sat on the mat and slowly pulled the sock off my right foot. I found myself begging Gary not to tickle me. I’m sorry Gary – I shouldn’t have been such a jerk etc came pouring out of my mouth but it did no good. I could see Debra watching me, but also noticed a small smile on her lips as if she was enjoying the scene.

I am not sure I was expecting it to tickle as much as it did, but as Gary lightly ran his fingers up my sole from toes to heel and back down again – the sensation was too much. Thinking I could hold out was a joke – as I quickly lost control laughing and giggling as my foot helplessly shook crazily with no chance to escape his soft fingers scraping my helpless size 12s. I have long meaty toes which Gary openly wondered if they could take a good chewing on. That freaked me out as his fingers dug under each toe, I imagined him running his tongue and teeth over my sensitive feet. His banter was a true mind fuck as he would ask Debra who was helpless bound if he should stop and tickle her some. When I was getting hoarse with laughter Gary stopped and made his way over to Debra. She was very submissive at this point – even calling him Sir but more sexual tone in her voice than I have heard in a long time. He sat in front of me as I caught my breath, taking her bare soles into his lap just a foot away from my face. His fingers danced over the ball of her foot and she quickly broke down in a loud giggle as her feet twitched and shook with no luck. Gary smiled and looking me dead in my eyes – said, “This is what is going to happen to those meaty toes of your Mark”. He tilted his head and took several of Debra’s toes in his mouth as he slurped and nibbled his way across her toes. She fought like a wild cat as I imagined I would but Gary held fast and now I could tell his cock was large and straining through his gym shorts.

It was a long tickle torture afternoon for both of us. Gary had untied my feet from the barbell only to bind them to his weight bench. I was foot bound to the bench – my arms were then stretched out over my head tied to the barbell exposing my super sensitive torso and pits. Gary tied Debra in a tight hog tie and placing our heads next to each other. He got us some drinks and let us sip through a straw – the whole time explaining how he was going to continue to tickle torture us. When Gary was getting drinks, we talked quietly with Debra confessing immediately that she was so turned on by what was happening. I was already broken by Gary and told her my cock was straining as I told her it would be hot watching Gary make her submit.
Gary had warmed up some baby oil and was putting a generous portion on my upturned soles working the warm oil deep into my crevices his touch maddening as my feet grew more sensitive. Dude, I got a thing for feet and yours are so big and soft, I really want to make you beg for this to stop. I pleaded with Gary, but that was part of the game he was playing with me working a scrub brush first slowly up from my heel towards my scrunching soles, then back down again. He picked up the pace with a brushing motion that had me screaming with a hardy laughter that bounced off the basement gym walls. Gary used chop sticks to jab around my toes making me jump and squeal with each maddening poke. I was sweaty and spent when he finally stopped. Gary stood over us, his cock straining against his gym shorts. He pulled his shorts down then positioned himself behind my wife taking her bound feet and slowly using them to jack him off. She cooed as she felt him getting closer, then giggled as he used his index fingers to tickle the underside of her big toes. The scene was too much as I my trapped cock finally shot out a loud, my grunts making Gary smile as he teased us about how submissive we both looked. Gary shot a long hot load – then excused himself to get some towels to clean up.

The sexual air around us was too much and when Gary came back to room – we both told him how turned on we were and wondered if we could play with him in the bedroom. His smile said it all, but as cool as he was, he said, “You two can massage my tired feet and we can discuss the plan going forward.”
Needless to say – we have been playing with Gary once a week with nobody at my wife’s work or neighbors having a clue. And the sex with the wife has never been better.

[email protected]

Another great story! Thank you. I loved the scenario you created with the jealous and protective husband taken down by Gary. And I loved the take charge nature of Gary and how effortlessly and confidently he enslaved the pair. I love your writing, and this one is going to the top of the charts!

Thanks for the kinds words everyone. I have so many stories in the works..... :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back