• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy & Amber - Episode 17: Brought to the Brink (f/f, ff/f, f/ff, ff/ff nylons, bare)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Katy & Amber - Episode 17: Brought to the Brink (f/f, ff/f, f/ff, ff/ff nylons, bare)

Hey all,

As promised, Episode 17!

I'd been working on this one for quite some time, constantly editing a bit here and there, adding a little bit there and taking a little away here. My plan for this one ended up bring more grand than I originally intended, so I hope the story doesn't get lost amidst too much action.

In addition to, well, the tickling, I tried to advance a couple of the story lines that are currently active. What to make of Maddy, the next door neighbor? What will happen with Katy and Danielle? Where will Amber land in the middle? And the seeds are planted - in my mind at least - for some major developments concerning Nicki in the coming chapters.

As requested, I tried to incorporate some barefoot tickling, as well. I've honestly never written a fictional story involving barefoot tickling, I don't believe, so I'm not very confident in how I did. Maybe you feel strongly one way or the other?

I would also like to note this episode is particularly meaningful, as it marked my passing of 200 cumulative pages of text throughout this entire story. I currently sit at 210 single-spaced pages. Maybe there's a book deal out there somewhere? jk

I hope you all enjoy this latest installment. As always, feedback and suggestions are welcome.
To those celebrating the holiday tomorrow, Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy reading,
OldEnglish

Katy & Amber - Episode 1: The Discovery (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 2: Later That Evening (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 3: The After Party (ff/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 4: Tickle-Text Messaging (f/f tickle talk)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 5: Netflix & Pizza (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 6: The Blanket Burrito (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 7: Two for the Price of One (f/ff, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 8: Origins & Destinies (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 9: The Show at the Movies: The First Challenge (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 10: Do Not Do Unto Others (f/f, ff/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 11: A Different Kind of Tickle Fight (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 12: The Lecture That Went Unheard (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 13: More to Melissa than Meets the Eye (ff/ff, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 14: Melissa's Roommate (f/f, f/ff, ff/ff nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 15: The Next-Door-Neighbor (f/f, ff/f nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 16: Good Fences Make Good Neighbors (f/f, ff/f nylons)

Katy & Amber - Episode 17: Brought to the Brink (f/f, ff/f, f/ff, ff/ff nylons, bare feet)

“There you are!” said Amber as she watched Katy walk through the door of their apartment. Indeed, it had taken Katy much longer than she had anticipated to make it home. The original plan called for her to return on Sunday morning, but with the events back home going long, Katy instead opted to return later Sunday evening.

“You don’t even want to know how exhausted I am,” said Katy as she flung her bag to the side and quickly kicked off her UGG boots before making her way into the living room. Having now lost her shoes, the suntan nylons protruding from the end of Katy’s black leggings were all the more conspicuous, especially when contrasted with the white long sleeve t-shirt Katy was wearing, as well.

“What happened?” asked Nicki, startling Katy with her question, for she did not expect to see Nicki at the apartment.

“I don’t even know where to begin,” said Katy as she crashed onto the couch, truly exhausted. It had been an active last few days for Katy, who, despite having missed the general craziness that had occurred with Maddy and crew at the apartment, had had quite the hectic weekend back home.

“First,” Katy said, using her fingers to make her points. “Those heels that I wore,” Katy said, pausing as if thinking that that would be explanation enough. “My God!” she continued, after seeing that it clearly wasn’t. “I could hardly stand in them after five minutes.”

“Oh, come on,” said Amber, dismissing her friend’s complaints. “It couldn’t be that bad.”

“Do you have blisters?” asked Nicki. “Because if you don’t have blisters, you can’t complain.”

“It was just so hard to walk in them,” Katy said, half-whining.

“But do you have any blisters?” asked Nicki again, grabbing at Katy’s heel to take a closer look.

“Oh my God, no!” shouted Katy as she felt Nicki’s fingers touching her foot. “Leave my feet alone.”

“Oooo,” cooed Nicki, not expecting such a reaction out of Katy. “What was that all about?”

“Those things are torture,” said Katy, pointing to her UGG boots against the wall. “I’ve been wearing them all day.”

“Aren’t UGGS, like, the most comfortable thing in the world?” asked Amber, wondering what Katy was talking about.

“Oh, sure,” agreed Katy. “They’re comfortable. But they’re just mini tickle-machines if you wear them with nylons on,” she added, eliciting a laugh from both Nicki and Amber. “My feet are so super sensitive right now from wearing them. I don’t think I’ve ever felt as ticklish as this before,” she said.

“Really now?” asked Nicki, clearly intrigued by Katy’s admission.

“DON’T even think about it,” said Katy, pulling her feet away from Nicki’s reach.

“Well, come on,” said Amber. “Let’s show Nicki the heels,” she said, to the protest of Katy. There was little Katy could do, though, as Amber jumped off the floor and went to Katy’s bag, pulling out the heels and displaying them to Nicki in her best “Price is Right” model imitation.

“Well,” said Nicki. “Put them on her.”

“Guys, come on,” said Katy, protesting, though Amber had already slid one heel on her foot before she could finish her protest. “Fine, fine. I’ll put them on,” she said, grabbing the other heel from Amber’s hands as she pulled herself up on the couch. “I just can’t have you guys touching my feet right now,” she said as she stood up in her heels, modeling them as she walked around the living room.

Nicki whistled as Katy walked past. “Girl,” she said, “you look fine in those heels,” she said in her best impression of the sleazy guy at the bar.

“See?” said Amber, happy to see that Nicki validated what Amber felt. “She totally has to wear those to the party next week.”

“There’s no way I can wear these to the party,” said Katy, still modeling the shoes. “I wouldn’t last.”

“You’ll have to find a way, honey,” laughed Nicki, dismissing Katy’s concerns. “Because you look amazing in them.”

Katy walked back over to the couch and slid her feet out of the heels, reclaiming her position on the couch and bringing her legs up to rest. “Yeah, well,” she said. “We’ll see about that.”

“Now in the meantime,” said Nicki, a hint of mischievousness in her voice as she sat on the couch opposite of Katy. “What were you saying about your feet being super sensitive?”

Katy’s eyes were saucers as her mind processed Nicki’s words, the split second it took to do so giving Nicki enough time to clamp onto Katy’s ankles and trap them between her legs.

“Nicki, no!” shouted Katy, realizing she was too late. “Oh my God, please don’t tickle my feet right now,” she begged, fearful of just how ticklish the UGGs had made her.

“Oh, I wasn’t going to tickle,” said Nicki, still sounding mischievous as she let her words hang in there for Katy and Amber to process.

Amer picked up on Nicki’s intention first, eagerly shouting, “Oh my God, do it! Do it!” when she realized Nicki’s plan.

Katy soon followed, though her reaction did not contain the excitement that Amber’s did; rather, a look of dread overtook Katy. “No, Nicki!” she shouted. “Oh my God, you can’t,” she said as her mind processed exactly how sensitive her feet were at the moment. “I don’t stand a chance, please,” she said one more time, hoping that by some stroke of miracle she’d be saved.

Alas, there was no miracle for Katy, and as she felt Nicki’s fingernail lightly land on the dreaded spot on Katy’s foot, Katy nearly jumped through the roof, contained only by the fact that Nicki held a death grip on her ankles.

“Nooooooo,” Katy begged through clenched teeth, the sensation immediately being too much for her to handle. Katy knew she was in a bad spot, for sure, with so many variables working against her. For one, Nicki held Katy’s ankles in a vise lock between her legs, making it impossible for Katy to free herself. For another, the nylons she wore were not going to do her any favors at all. If the nylons weren’t enough, wearing the UGGs in nylons for so long had left her feet incredibly sensitive, more sensitive than she had experienced before. For another, it had also been, err, a while since Katy had been in such a position, so she knew it would be tough for her to fight her body’s natural response. And finally, she was pitted against two pros, two girls who knew all of her weaknesses and had proven in the past that they were not above using them. Katy knew how vulnerable she was and hoped she’d be able to somehow muster up enough of a fight to overcome this attack.

Nicki, meanwhile, was soon realizing that Katy’s description of her feet being extra sensitive was no joke. Already likely the most ticklish person on campus, the addition of UGGs over nylons for an extended period of time had somehow managed to increase Katy’s ticklishness. Indeed, Nicki had made it somewhat of a personal endeavor to tickle Katy as much as possible since they had become friends, and she could not think of a time where Katy seemed to react this strongly to any sort of attack.

Amber sat on her knees near the couch watching her friend be put through the ringer, wondering whether she enjoyed watching her friend get tickled more or watching her friend be pushed to the limits like this more. They had both turned into enjoyable moments for Amber. Knowing that Katy’s body could so easily be controlled with such little effort was something that Amber had come to find attractive in her friend. As she watched, she was sure to make it look as nonchalant as possible, not wanting people to realize the effect that it was having on her, as well.

Katy continued trying to flop around like a fish as much as she could on the couch, hoping that she might free her trapped ankles from Nicki’s grip or, at the very least, give herself a brief second reprieve from Nicki’s fingernail being in contact with that spot. Unfortunately, Katy would have neither, Nicki far too strong and her finger far too focused to lose its grip.

“Nick-eeeeee!” shouted Katy, again through clenched teeth. Katy could feel the well of emotion building up inside of her. Despite making every effort to try to fight this, Katy’s body was putting up a losing effort.

Nicki enjoyed watching Katy struggle to fight the sensation, knowing that Katy would eventually wear herself out from all of the flopping around and she’d become defenseless.

“You have to get off that spot,” pleaded Katy, knowing that Nicki had zeroed in on this spot specifically because she knew of its effect on Katy.

“I don’t know what spot you’re talking about,” Nicki said, playing dumb as she continued to ever so lightly trace the tiniest line along that spot on Katy’s foot. She, too, enjoyed how easy it was to have Katy’s body essentially betray itself.

The whole ordeal was maddening to Katy - on so many levels. Sure, her head said no, but her body… Her body was saying yes. And her body was also losing its strength… Its strength to fight the feeling... It’s strength to flop around… Soon enough, Katy was reduced to essentially laying still as Nicki’s finger worked its magic.

Amber looked on with anticipation. She knew what was happening. She had brought Katy to the brink enough times to know the tell-tale signs that Katy was fighting a losing battle. Seeing Katy try to fight it less and less told Amber that Katy’s body was fighting a losing battle.

Katy’s mind was swirling with conflicting thoughts as she struggled to maintain control. She knew she didn’t have much time left before she really started to show the effect this was having on her. If only Nicki would give her a break… Just take the finger off that spot for one second… Or even just start full-on tickling instead… Normally, being tickled on her feet would be the last thing that Katy would actually wish for, but at least in this case, it would represent a break from the torturous fingernail that was not straying from that one spot.

Amber was trying her best not to show her own body’s response to what was unfolding. It was far too much than she could handle herself, and she wasn’t even the one in jeopardy. Still, watching Nicki just take complete control of Katy’s body was a very sensual experience for Maddy. Of course, not helping matters at all was the fact that Katy was wearing one of the outfits that Amber secretly could not get enough of. Amber loved the way Katy looked in leggings, the tight material combined with the pantyhose to cling to Katy’s legs and form the perfect silhouette. Amber had never admitted that, of course - nor had she even hinted at it - but the fact was undeniable.

Katy was now cursing her own self for putting herself in such a vulnerable position in the first place. It wasn’t her fault, of course; who would have known that wearing UGGs over nylons would render her essentially defenseless? But Katy should have known better, should have known that she was essentially sending out an invitation for either Nicki or Amber to go after her feet as soon as she removed her UGGs.

Nicki remained focused in her attack, determined that this would be the day when the bet would be settled, this would be the day that one of Katy would fall, succumb to her weaknesses. Truth be told, it hadn’t mattered much to Nicki which roommate would fall first - it was six of one or half a dozen of the other to her - but Katy just proved to be too easy a target today, her feet far too sensitive to NOT push the envelope more and more.

“Nick,” Katy began, her voice trailing to a whisper as the growing swell inside of her became larger and larger.

“Yes, Katy?” asked Nicki, casting her ear towards Katy’s direction to better hear what she had to say.

“Nicki,” Katy repeated again, unable to form a thought beyond that, her mind far too deep into her body’s thoughts to say anything else. Of course, her body wanted to tell Nicki to keep going… That it was so close… That she just needed a little bit more…

“You want to know what’ll push her over the edge?” Amber asked Nicki, moving closer.

“Spill,” said Nicki, eager to learn as many secret weaknesses as possible.

“Hold her foot for me,” said Amber, moving in even closer as Nicki held Katy’s foot prone.

Amber bent down and opened her mouth, Katy’s toes entering Amber’s mouth, Amber lightly closing her teeth so that they rested on the sensitive area under Katy’s toes.

Completely caught off-guard, Katy nearly jumped through the ceiling, the momentary shock of the initial feeling zapping her back to her senses.

“Fuck, no!” yelled Katy as she leaned up for the first time, trying a last-ditch effort to pull her foot free from this attack, knowing full well the dangers that lay ahead were she not able to.

“No way!” yelled Nicki, shocked at the discovery of this new weakness.

“Mmm hmmm,” said Amber, Katy’s toes still in her mouth and preventing her from forming many words.

“Oooh, good work,” said Nicki, taking over for Amber while Amber crawled on top of Katy to take a closer look, pushing Katy back down on her back in the process.

“Looks like she’s about to crack,” teased Amber, leaning down closer to Katy so their noses nearly touched.

In doing so, of course, Amber had to reposition her body, her legs - more specifically, her knees - now resting on the couch cushions on either side of Katy, while Amber’s feet rested behind her --- on Nicki’s thigh. Never one to miss a detail such at this, Nicki soon spotted the two upturned soles resting on her own thigh, the nylon material covering the sensitive soles acting almost as a beacon for Nicki’s attention.

This, in turn, presented Nicki with quite the internal dilemma. At the current moment, Nicki had Katy’s feet effectively trapped between her legs, Katy’s soles defenseless to whatever Nicki might do to them. As such, Katy was in quite the precarious state, seemingly a mere moment away from giving way to the pleasure her body sought, the combination of the attack on her feet and now the verbal teasing from Amber proving far too much for Katy to be able to handle.

On the other hand, Amber’s new position did present a new opportunity for Nicki. Completely engulfed in teasing Katy as much as she could, Amber seemed wholly oblivious to the vulnerable state that she had left her own feet in behind her, and Nicki was never one to pass up the opportunity to torment ticklish soles. Still, a decision had to be made - which of the two girls would bear the brunt of Nicki’s tickle focus?

An evil smile began to slowly form across Nicki’s face as a diabolical machination began forming in her mind. Taking one more look over to Amber to ensure that her focus remained solely on Katy and was still unaware of her own vulnerability, Nicki slowly unlocked her legs, momentarily freeing Katy’s legs from their entrapment, though Amber’s weight sitting on Katy’s legs prevented her from escaping. That momentary movement, though, allowed Nicki to pull Amber’s ankles into her clutches, and Nicki quickly relocked her legs so that now she had both girls’ feet effectively trapped, Amber’s upturned soles sandwiching Katy’s already-trapped soles.

“Shit, no!” screamed Amber, instantly realizing the err of her ways as she felt Nicki’s legs clamp down across her ankle. Amber shifted her focus immediately, no longer trying to tease Katy but now using all of her energy to try to free herself from Nicki’s clutches.

Nicki smiled as she watched Amber struggling, thankful that all those years of field hockey in high school had resulted in legs strong enough to hold two girls captive. “My, my,” sang Nicki. “What do I have here?”

“Nicki, don’t!” pleaded Amber, but it was too little, too late. Amber had already dispatched her two index fingers into action, each zeroing in on the center of Amber’s soles, the most sensitive part of her foot. Amber tried to be tough. She tried to block out the inevitable feeling. Her attempt was an absolute failure.

“Damn it, no,” Amber cussed as she realized her endeavor to block out the sensation was fruitless, giggles already pouring out of her mouth. “Oh my God, Nicki,” yelled Amber. “Get off of that spot!”

But Nicki would have none of it. She had a game plan in mind. Of course, her initial game plan had involved focusing only on Katy as the victim, but if another victim saw fit to just go and make herself incredibly vulnerable as Amber had done, Nicki had no qualms adjusting her game plan on the fly. And if Amber saw fit to torture Katy, then surely, she wasn’t above a little torture herself…

“Christ!” yelled Amber, both in response to the overwhelming sensations being brought to her body by Nicki and to the completely helpless feeling she had while wearing pantyhose. “Why!” she roared. “Why does it have to be so ticklish? Why does that spot have to be such a huge turn on? Why did you have to find out about it?” she moaned, realizing that despite her efforts, she was trapped and helpless against the tiny circles Nicki was drawing on her arches.

Nicki laughed, mainly because all of the truths that Amber just lamented were what Nicki most loved about her friendship with Katy and Amber. That they were both so ticklish… That they both practically insisted on wearing nylons almost religiously despite their ticklishness being magnified by the nylons… That a well-placed finger on the bottom of either of their feet could render them helpless, either as a laughing mess in ticklish agony or as a victim to their own body’s desires. Usually, Nicki’s intent was the former. Today, though… Today’s intent was most certainly the latter…

“You love it,” teased Nicki, moving her left hand to sneak in a quick tickle to the back of Amber’s leg while her right hand continued to focus on the trapped foot in front of it.

Amber yelped, not expecting the tickling in addition to what was happening to her feet. “So, what if I do?” yelled Amber back jokingly. There was no use hiding it at this point. It was painfully evident to all in the room what effect Nicki’s circles were having on Amber. And the three girls had shared and discovered so much about each other over the course of this semester that Amber didn’t even feel awkward admitting it to them. She was a human being. She had erogenous zones. Both Nicki and Katy had happened to find hers.

Katy, of course, was thankful for the break her body had received when Nicki focused her attention on Amber. Katy was certain that her body had been close to succumbing to the sensations caused by Nicki and Amber’s attacks, unsure if her body could withstand one more swipe of Nicki’s finger across her foot or even one more verbal tease from Amber. This break had afforded her body a chance to recover from that, a chance to right itself a bit…

But now Katy found herself in a different reality. Whereas before, the teasing on the bottom of her foot had rendered Katy’s mind so focused on something else that she could not take in her surroundings, Katy was now eminently aware of what was happening. She still lay flat on her back. Her feet were still trapped by Nicki. But now Amber lay on top of her, amber’s legs straddling Katy’s on either side, their bodies touching up until their stomach, as Amber was using her elbows to lift her upper half up.

Thus, Katy had a front row view of the many expressions casting across Amber’s face. She could see the effect that Nicki was having on Amber, Nicki’s fingers no doubt tracing softly enough across Amber’s foot so that the feeling bordered right on the line of a ticklish feeling and a sensual feeling. Katy knew that feeling all too well, of course. The feeling of helplessness… Not knowing which you want more… The sensual touch? To avoid being tickled, would you prefer the sensual touch that would no doubt send your body to pleasure if the person did not stop? The ticklish touch? To avoid being reduced to jelly in front of your friends, would you prefer the ticklish touch even with nylons covering your most ticklish spot?

Not that your own personal preference mattered much, anyways… Nicki was in complete control. And she knew it. Wearing nylons around Nicki was almost tantamount to signing control of your body away to her at some point. It wasn’t a matter of if it was going to happen. It was a matter of when… And what kind of focus. Just as Nicki had with Katy, Nicki was focusing on the sensual touch with Amber, and judging by Amber’s face, Nicki’s technique was incredibly effective.

Amber’s facial expressions showed someone who was originally doing her best to block out the sensation: eyes clenched shut, teeth biting into the lower lip, head shaking back and forth… That expression had softened with each circle across her foot, her body taking over and accepting the sensations. Every now and then, Amber’s eyed would open wide as saucers, a gasp coming from her mouth, no doubt the feeling momentarily crossing over from the sensual side to the ticklish side. Again, it was something Katy was all too familiar with, and indeed, it was one of the most helpless feelings of the whole thing. What had caused that ticklish feeling? Was it accidental? Walking on the living room rug in nylons without shoes on had been known to tickle both Katy and Amber, so it wouldn’t be out of the question for the ticklish sensation to pop up every now and then. Or had Nicki caused it purposely? Had she let her fingernail linger in a spot a tad too long? Had she noticed an especially sensitive spot on your foot and decided to pin-point her attack there for a split-second?

Of course, Katy also remembered that fact that Amber had helped Nicki when Katy was the focus of the attack. Turnabout would be fair play, no?

With Amber’s eyes clenched shut, Katy knew Amber would have no idea what was about to occur as Katy snaked her hands up her sides towards Amber’s thigh area, a huge smile forming on Katy’s face as she anticipated Amber’s response to what was about to come. Confident that Amber was unaware, Katy dove both hands into the pockets of Amber’s jeans, clawing away at the thin pocket fabric that rested against Amber’s thigh.

Amber’s body reacted with a jolt. “Shit, no!” she yelled in a panic. “Not both,” she pleaded. “I can’t handle both at the same time.”

It was true. Amber’s body was having a hard-enough time processing the sensations emanating from Nicki’s attack on her feet, failing more and more with each pass of Nicki’s fingernails. But now an attack on her thighs, as well? It was too much. Just a few moments ago, Amber had looked on with a huge smile as she thought Katy’s body was about to give in to the pleasure. In that short amount of time, it was now Amber who was perhaps mere moments away from release.

Amber’s body rocked up and down trying to slip Katy’s hands from her pockets. “Katy, get out,” Amber pleaded, her voice indicating how close she was to losing control. Though it wasn’t quite natural given their layout, Katy had managed to get both hands fully inside of Amber’s pockets, turning her wrists slightly to provide a better fit. Once inside the pockets, Katy was using her thumb and index finger in a crab-like motion to attack Amber’s thighs, the thin material of the pocket providing scarcely any help as it pressed against the pantyhose covering Amber’s thighs. Amber opened her eyes again, looking Katy in the eye with one final plea. “Katy, please,” she said meekly. “I…” she began, needing a moment to concentrate on the feelings inside of her body. “I can’t,” was all she could say. “Not at the same time.”

“Stop jumping,” said Katy. “I can’t get my hands out with your body jumping,” she instructed. “You just need to s... OH!!”

This time, it was Katy who had jumped, the result of Nicki pausing her focus on Amber for one moment to sneakily draw one line up the bottom of Katy’s foot. It was purely a ticklish touch and registered as such, though Katy’s jumping caused Amber to lose her grip on the couch, her elbows giving way and crashing Amber down on Katy’s body entirely, their heads resting on each other’s shoulder, Amber’s soft moans now directly at ear level of Katy.

Of course, if it had been difficult for Katy to get her hands out of Amber’s pockets before, this new position made it downright impossible.

“Amber, I can’t get my hands out,” said Katy, trying to convince her friend to sit up again for more leverage. Indeed, with her feet trapped in Nicki’s vice grip, her hands trapped in Amber’s pockets, and Amber now laying on top of her, Katy was effectively unable to move at all, her entire body held in control in some manner.

“Amber, you just need to,” Katy began. “Amber, just… shit, Amber stop!” pleaded Katy. “Amber, damn it. Stop moving.”

Amber couldn’t help it, of course. It was her body’s natural reaction to jump in response to Katy’s fingers tormenting her thighs as they were. But what the girls had not noticed, though, was what had happened when Katy had jumped a moment before. The girls’ positioning had changed just a fraction of an inch, just enough to cause their legs - and their feet - to now be closer together. And now each time Amber’s body jumped, Amber’s toes would graze upon the bottom of Katy’s feet, as if the two were playing footsie with each other.

Now, suffice it to say, as much as Katy found playing footsie with someone to be incredibly cute and “awwww”-inspiring, it had historically produced a ticklish response for Katy, even on a good day. On a day on which Katy was wearing nylons, though? And her feet were already over-sensitive from wearing Uggs over the nylons? And when she was so effectively trapped that she might as well be tied up? No, there was no way Katy would be able to handle this.

“Amb-ha ha ha,” began Katy, giggles already flowing out. “Amber, you’re tickling my feet,” shouted Katy, as if Amber would be able to control what she was doing. “Am-ha ha ha,” she continued, more giggles than words coming out at this point. “Please stop tickling my feet!” she said before giving into the full stream of giggles.

Nicki could only laugh at what she was witnessing. “Katy, could you possibly be any more ticklish?” asked Nicki with a laugh as she watched Amber’s toes brushing against Katy’s foot.

“It’s so ha ha ha,” Katy tried answering. “It’s so ticklish!” she finally said. “Ma-ha ha… Make it stop!”

While Katy was in ticklish agony, Amber’s body slipped deeper and deeper into the pleasure zone. Not only was she contending against Nicki’s fingers on the bottom of her feet and Katy’s hands inside her pockets, but now she had to contend with this… Indeed, Katy’s ticklishness had produced many complex feelings inside Amber as of late. Sure, there was the joy of the old-fashioned friendly rivalry - who was more ticklish? Who could tickle the other more? But as the scope of Katy’s ticklishness had become more and more clear to Amber… As Amber had realized the effect that wearing nylons had had on Katy’s ticklishness… Katy’s ticklishness had indeed almost become a weak spot for Amber, as well. The idea of seeing her friend helpless against someone tickling her had been causing more than just a few butterflies in Amber’s stomach recently. This fact had gnawed at her recently as she contemplated how to handle Danielle’s ruse in regard to tickling Katy.

But now, in the moment, with the two girls’ bodies so close to each other - indeed, Amber’s body straddling Katy’s - Amber had a clear vantage point to witness Katy writhing in ticklish agony. And adding that to the effect of the teasing of her feet and her thighs, and Amber was struggling.

“Amb-ha ha ha,” laughed Katy helplessly. “Please s-stop tickling my feeeet ha ha ha,” she begged.

Both girls squirmed as much as they could to free themselves from the ticklish touches, even if just for one second. Of course, though, not only did the squirming not aid either of their cases, but it also added to their detriment; the constant squirming had caused almost a grinding effect to happen at their pelvis area - certainly the last thing that two young women who were about to reach their pleasure threshold needed.

The effect was not lost on anyone in the room, either. With her eyes clenched shut and her mind trying to fight off the wave of emotion building inside, Amber felt every instance of Katy’s pelvis pressing up against her, anticipating it almost as if it were a wave on a roller coaster. Katy’s pelvis would lift up and then fall back down… Would lift up again, only to fall back down one more time… Each time Katy’s pelvis pressed up, Amber thought of the intense pleasure that Katy must have been experiencing to have reached this stage.

Of course, it was not only Katy who was squirming around. Amber, too, was instinctively squirming to somehow free herself for even the briefest moment. Katy felt this, naturally, and welcomed the feeling of Amber’s pelvis pressing down on her body. Katy willed Amber’s body to continue this squirming, almost trying to pull her body down herself with each pass, the soft, gentle touch of Amber’s body being entirely too sensual for Katy to handle.

Eventually, the girls had fallen into a rhythm, each anticipating the other’s next move and choreographing their own movements as if to receive the maximum enjoyment from the other’s movement. Slight moans eventually mixed in with the giggling, even the ticklish touches at this moment producing a sensual effect to the two girls. Nicki looked on, happy to continue to tease Amber’s feet while Amber’s feet tease Katy’s feet, wondering how much longer either girl could survive. Wondering how much longer her own body would be able to resist what she was watching unfold in front of her…

“Hello?” came the call from behind the door, completely interrupting what was going on. None of the girls could believe that, once again, they had been so close only to have some outside interference put a halt to everything. Nicki jumped up quickly to answer the door as she let go of her vise grip on the girls’ ankles and tried to act as natural as possible. Katy and Amber, meanwhile, lay on the couch trying to regroup, trying to regain their senses.

Nicki opened the door and found Maddy standing on the other side, welcoming her into the apartment. Maddy was dressed far less formal then she was the last time she had been in the girls’ apartment, her previous work outfit now replaced by a much more casual, comfortable pair of gray leggings and red long sleeve t-shirt, a pair of white Keds completing her outfit.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” said Maddy. “I can come back if you guys are busy,” she said, sensing that she had interrupted something but not sure what.

“No, no, it’s fine,” said Nicki, who was both happy to see Maddy once again after the events of the other night but also wondering how much longer Katy and Amber could have held out… ‘If Maddy had stopped for a drink of water before she came over…’ wondered Nicki to herself.

“Well,” said Maddy handing an envelope to Amber. “You guys were just so nice in taking me in the other night that I wanted to say thank you,” she said, handing Amber a gift card to the local college restaurant hotspot.

“You totally didn’t have to do this,” said Nicki, offering he envelope to Amber, who had somehow managed to walk over to the door, flattered at Maddy’s generosity. “We were just doing the neighborly thing.”

“No, no,” said Maddy, insisting. “You guys really helped me out the other night, and I appreciate it.”

“Hey,” shouted Nicki. “Maybe she can help settle something for us,” she said.

“OK,” agreed Maddy. “Sure?” she said, wondering what it was.

Nicki grabbed the heels that Katy had modeled earlier and motioned for Katy to put them on. “Katy, model these for Maddy. Let’s see what she thinks.”

Katy struggled to her feet, still feeling the effects of earlier. With a sigh, Katy put on the heels and began walking around the living room, modeling them for Maddy.

“Wow,” said Maddy as she watched Katy amble across the carpet. “You look hot,” she said, instantly realizing that perhaps she said too much and putting a hand over her mouth.

“That’s what we said!” agreed Nicki, looking over to Katy to prove the point. “She should totally wear those to the party next weekend, right?”

“Oh my gosh, yeah,” agreed Maddy. “She’ll have all of the guys falling for her, for sure.”

Amber smiled. She knew that Maddy’s approval had essentially sealed the deal and ensured that, regardless of her protests, Katy would wear those heels to the party that weekend. Katy wasn’t necessarily a vain person, but if showered with enough compliments from enough people, Katy would try to please her adoring fans. Of course, this would have multiple effects. First, Amber certainly wouldn’t mind seeing Katy in those heels again, as much as she would never admit it. But also, more nefarious, Amber knew that those heels would also likely come off Katy’s feet at some point in the evening, leaving Katy likely standing with nothing covering her nyloned feet. And if Danielle happened to also be at that party…

“I can go, though,” said Maddy, not wanting to be a bother. “I don’t want to interrupt you guys.”

“Nonsense,” said Amber. “We were just tickling Katy,” she said with a laugh, watching as Maddy reacted with a laugh, as well.

“AMBER!” shouted Katy, not knowing, of course, that her neighbor already had a good idea of just how ticklish she was.

“You want a go?” asked Nicki, inviting Amber to tickle Katy.

“NICKI!” shouted Katy, unable to believe that her two friends were essentially offering her up to her neighbor.

“Oh no,” said Maddy. “I couldn’t,” she said, forcing herself to pass on the opportunity no matter how much she was curious to actually tickle Katy.

Amber had tackled Katy again, though, an easy feat considering Katy was still in her heels, and Amber now once again held Katy’s legs in a leg lock, this time with Katy lying on her stomach on the floor. “No!” yelled Katy. “Not again! Help!”

“She’s going to get tickled either way…” said Nicki, again offering Katy’s foot to Maddy.

“Well,” Maddy said awkwardly, stepping forward. “I mean, if she’s going to get tickled anyways…” she said, dropping down to her knees next to Nicki to better reach Katy’s feet.

“No!” yelled Katy. “Help!” she pleaded, not able to believe that not only was she about to go through this ordeal again, but apparently at the hands of her next-door neighbor.

Those would be the last words Katy would get out, though, as Maddy’s fingers danced across Katy’s upturned soles sending Katy into hysterical laughter at first touch.

“Oh my gosh,” said Maddy, shocked to see such a reaction from Katy. “She’s so ticklish!” she said, unable to hide the glee in her voice.

Maddy continued to tickle the soles of Katy’s feet despite Katy’s attempt to tap out on the living room floor. Maddy had been curious if Katy was ticklish for some time now. Not only did she secretly consider Katy to be rather attractive, Maddy was also keenly aware of Katy’s penchant for wearing nylons, something she would not consider from a college girl living off campus. It was that Katy wore nylons so often that planted the seed of wonder in Maddy’s mind, wondering if by chance Katy might be ticklish herself. She thought that finding out from her friends that Katy was ticklish the other night would be the extent of her discovery, never imagining that just a few short days later she would have Katy at her mercy, her fingernails sending Katy into waves of uncontrolled laughter.

It was all too much for Katy, as well. As if being brought to the brink of pleasure earlier wasn’t enough for her body to contend with, now she once again found herself trapped and at the mercy of someone with equally as evil intentions. Worse, this was Madison, a neighbor that Katy had exchanged pleasantries with from time to time. Maddy had certainly caught Katy’s eye from time to time, Katy subconsciously realizing that Maddy wore pantyhose religiously Monday through Friday, likely a work requirement. Like Maddy, that alone was enough to make Katy wonder if Maddy might be ticklish, the idea of having an attractive somewhat older woman living next door who wore pantyhose so often and might be ticklish was something Katy often found herself wondering after bumping into Maddy. But this was the exact opposite of what Katy had imagined; it was supposed to be Katy tickling Madison, not the other way around.

Amber held Katy’s legs in as tight a leglock as she could muster, Katy’s strength notwithstanding. It hadn’t been that long since Amber had been in Katy’s position, held tight and helpless to Maddy’s tickling fingers, unable to even form the words necessary to pleads for mercy. That it was now Katy suffering the tortures of Maddy was all the more rewarding to Amber, who had taken quite a shine to seeing her friend get tickled, particularly by other people.

“Why would she ever wear nylons if she’s this ticklish?” asked Maddy, to no one in particular.

The question certainly caught the attention of Nicki, however, who couldn’t help but remember, like Amber, that it was only a few days earlier where Maddy was the one wearing nylons, her feet in their most vulnerable state given her broken heels at the time. Nicki instinctively snuck a look at Maddy’s feet to see their current status, hoping that possibly Maddy had worn nylons again, though she saw only a crisp white pair of Keds. Nicki could see no indication of any socks, though that hardly meant anything with the prevalence of the no-show sock as of late. However, if by chance Maddy actually wasn’t wearing any socks under those Keds, then that would mean that Maddy’s only layer of protection keeping her own ticklish feet from peril was the thin layer of white canvas of the Keds. And it wasn’t necessarily unheard of for someone to wear Keds without socks; Nicki, herself, refused to wear socks with Keds, and she knew that both Katy and Amber felt the same way. And though Maddy clearly wouldn’t be rendered even more ticklish through the nylons, someone as ticklish as Maddy had exhibited to be would surely still be significantly ticklish even when barefoot.

Katy, meanwhile, was at her wit’s end, unsure of how much longer her body - or her mind - could go on. Having already been brought to the brink of pleasure at the hands of Nicki and Amber earlier, Katy’s body hadn’t had enough time to recover before this new attack at the hands of Maddy, and the combination of the earlier attack, the nylons, the sensitivity produced by the UGGs, and Maddy’s nails were all proving to be far too much for Katy to handle. Katy was close to her breaking point on so many levels.

Nicki, meanwhile, lurched like a hunter sneaking onto her prey as she walked behind Maddy, neither Amber nor Maddy realizing Nicki’s location. With Maddy sitting on the floor on her knees, her feet sticking out behind her, Nicki knew Maddy would have little leverage and was confident that she would be able to get Maddy in a vulnerable position before Maddy could respond.

“You know,” said Maddy to Amber. “I might have to hang out with you guys more often if Katy is this tickl - AH!” Maddy couldn’t finish her sentence, interrupted by the feeling of Nicki’s hands on both sides of her ribcage area, completely caught off guard by this tickle attack. Maddy fell to the floor on her stomach, and indeed, before she knew what had happened, Nicki had scooped up her legs and had them in a grapevine position, rending Maddy helpless once again.

“No, not again!” begged Maddy, who honestly couldn’t believe that she had once again found herself in such a position at her neighbor’s house.

“Not again what?” teased Nicki, playing dumb.

“No, come on,” pleaded Maddy. “I don’t have any socks on. You can’t do this.”

“No socks, huh?” asked Nicki with an arched eyebrow. “Aren’t we leaving ourselves a little vulnerable?”

“No, please,” begged Maddy again, trying with no luck to pull her legs free. “I never wear socks with Keds.”

“Hmmm,” said Nicki, studying over Maddy’s feet in front of her. “This might require a little research.”

“No, please, noooo oh GOD NO!” Maddy began laughing uncontrollably as Nicki inserted her index finger into the shoe on Maddy’s right foot, easily having enough wiggle room to make it so the tip of her finger reached the instep of Maddy’s arch.

“She’s right,” said Nicki to Katy and Amber, as she reported her findings. “I don’t feel any socks in there.”

“Please!” begged Maddy through her laughter. “Get your finger out of there!” Maddy always preferred to have her shoes on the looser side, for comfort and for the ease of slipping them on and off, and that extra room now played against her, having left Nicki just enough room to wiggle her finger into the shoe and find a spot where it could rest up against Maddy’s foot.

“Maybe the sock is down here?” asked Nicki to no one in particular, trying to push her finger even further into the shoe. Maddy was beside herself, helplessly laughing and unable to form any more words, her only means of communication at the moment the fact that she was furiously tapping out on the living room floor to signal defeat. A hopeful cry for mercy.

“I might just have to take this shoe off entirely to make sure,” suggested Nicki, advancing her faux research.

“No, please,” begged Maddy, this new threat giving her just enough adrenaline to form the words. “I’m barefoot-ha-ha-ha!”

Nicki paused her tickling for a moment, pulling her finger out of Maddy’s Ked, opting instead to use her hand to gently tug on the heel of the Keds sneaker. Maddy tried twisting and contorting her foot to prevent it from being removed, but the extra half size that Maddy had purchased meant that the Keds simply slid right off of her feet. The very reason she had purchased the shoes in this size now played against her, both feet now bare and still in Nicki’s clutches.

“Please,” Maddy continued to beg, her body wholly aware of how vulnerable her now bare feet were in Nicki’s clutches. “You can’t do this,” she urged. “I’m barefoot.”

“Ahm, it’s BECAUSE you’re barefoot that I can do this, silly,” said Nicki with a laugh, as she renewed her tickling of Maddy’s feet, this time holding nothing back in delivering an all-out tickle assault.

Maddy went berserk, instantly tapping out to the tickling before abandoning that strategy as laughter simply overtook her body. Sure, Maddy’s feet were more ticklish in nylons, but being tickled while barefoot was no walk in the park for her, either. As one of the most ticklish amongst whatever group of friends she was in, and as someone who went out of her way to avoid wearing socks, Maddy was often an easy target to friends and family alike, each taking great joy in making Maddy jump with a quick swipe on her foot or, worse still, clutching onto her ankle and tickling her as Nicki was now. Maddy had long considered it a curse - to be so ticklish on such an easily targeted spot on one’s body. Her only saving grace growing up was that many of her friends were almost just as ticklish as she was, though Maddy seemed to be the preferred target given her near-constant state of vulnerability.

“Your feet are so soft,” commented Nicki, genuinely in amazement at the condition Maddy seemingly kept her feet in. “You must get pedicures all the time,” she guessed - quite correctly. “Though I’d love to be a fly on the wall just once…” laughed Nicki.

Pleased to have been saved somehow again, Katy lay watching Maddy flop around on the floor as she was tickled, the two girls relatively side-to-side in positioning. Just as Maddy had earlier, Katy was taking great joy in seeing that her neighbor was as ticklish as she was apparently. All that time spent wondering if Maddy was ticklish after seeing her come home from work wearing nylons was apparently not all for naught, after all. Maddy was ticklish - indeed, quite ticklish - and seeing that brought a huge smile to Katy’s face.

Amber had been watching with glee, as well, having not forgotten about what Maddy had done to her the other night. When she noticed the smile on Katy’s face, though… And the apparent fascination that glued Katy’s attention to watching Maddy laugh… Well, Amber knew something had to be done.

Still clutching onto Katy’s ankles, Amber began slowly tracing a small circle right on Katy’s spot, a tactic she had to this point never employed in the presence of anyone other than Nicki. Amber wasn’t sure how Katy would react, but she knew her friend had been through so much already today, and seeing Katy taking great joy in seeing Maddy get tickled compelled Amber to begin.

“Ah!” yelled Katy, pulled from her gaze the moment she felt Amber’s finger make contact. “Amber!” Katy yelled, realizing Amber’s intent. “Amber, don’t you dare!” she ordered, trying to muster up the most serious face one can make as someone else draws tiny little circles along the bottom of your foot.

“I wonder which of you is more ticklish,” pondered Amber, who despite Katy’s insistence, did indeed dare.

“Amber, no!” urged Katy, realizing her friend had no intention of stopping. “Amber, you can’t do this!”

“It’s just a little tickling,” teased Amber, as she continued to draw circles repeatedly.

Katy was in panic mode. How could Amber do this? Katy’s body was already so close to being awash in pleasure, there was no way she could handle another episode. This was the worst possible time for Amber to be doing this. Katy thought they had all agreed to never utilize this particular weakness against anyone when in the presence of anyone else. It would have been enough had Amber started doing this for the first time in front of Amber, when Katy’s body might have been able to put up some sort of fight against the sensation, but to do this now, after her body had already been through so much… It wasn’t long before Katy began feeling the butterflies in her stomach and her mind started drifting…

She was trying anything she could to take her mind off what was happening, but no matter what she did, she could not shake the sensation. Looking to her left only enabled her to see Maddy, still laughing uncontrollably as Nicki was making easy work of her bare feet. Looking straight ahead only enabled her to see Amber and - worse - exactly what Amber was doing to Katy. Looking to her right only enabled her to see Amber’s feet, which were tucked off to Amber’s side. Amber’s feet, so vulnerable… Katy wishing she and Amber had switched roles… And closing Katy’s eyes only enabled her imagination to completely take over… Katy was determined to keep her eyes open.

Nicki watched on in curiosity, she herself also shocked to see Amber utilizing such a tactic on Katy in the presence of someone else. Not that Maddy was in any position to notice anything at the moment, her own attention so focused on her own tickle ordeal. But Nicki had suspected that Katy had been very close to giving in earlier, and she wondered how long Katy could hold out to this new attack.

“Am-ber,” begged Katy. “Please don’t do this,” she urged, again trying to sound as serious as she could. She could feel her body beginning to enter the final phase… The goosebumps on the skin… The parched throat… The subtle wetness that had slowly began to form between her legs. Her body wanted it - wanted it so bad - but her mind held on as long as it could, trying to give her body enough time to not give in to the urges. Not in front of Maddy, at least… Had it just been the three of them, Katy would have given in, allowed her body the pleasure that it sought. So what if it meant she lost the bet? She had been broken, and there was no denying it. She just loathed having it happen in front of someone else.

Maddy, meanwhile, could only infer that Katy was being tickled again, though she had no inclination as to what was actually occurring. No, all Maddy’s mind could register right now was the feeling of Nicki’s fingernails dancing along the bottom of her bare feet. Maddy was thankful she hadn’t been wearing nylons again - oh, to have been tickled in nylons in front of Katy! - but she’d do just about anything to get Nicki to stop tickling. Nicki held firm, tough, almost as if she was analyzing Maddy’s feet for especially sensitive spots so she could return to them later.

That was, of course, exactly what Nicki was doing…

“Amber!” shouted Katy, feeling the growing wetness between her legs and not knowing how evident it was to anyone else in the room. “Amber, please!” she begged, unable to come to terms with the fact that her best friend of all people would put her in such a compromising position.

“Too much for you?” teased Amber, never once relenting. “Look at Maddy over there. She’s the one who should be begging,” laughed Amber, at least keeping up the charade that she was only tickling Katy and nothing more. “How is yours even worse? Is it…” she began asking, pausing for effect. “The nylons?” she asked, with emphasis.

“Ammmm,” began Katy, the mere mention of nylons and their effect on her driving Katy closer and closer. “Amber, please,” she begged, her body quivering. “Amber, I… I’m,” she moaned.

“I’m gonna pee!” yelled Maddy, evidently suffering through a different plight altogether. This shout was enough to get Nicki to finally relent in her tickle attack and startled Amber enough so that she, too, let go of Katy’s ankle, freeing her from her plight. For a moment, everything in the room was silent, save for Maddy and Katy struggling to catch their breath.

Maddy was the first to come to, quickly jumping up as soon as she had caught her breath and grabbing for her Keds to regain the little protection that they offered.

“You guys,” said Maddy, still not fully recovered. “It’s like a battleground over here,” she said with a laugh as she got up. Still laughing from both the ordeal and just the general goofiness of what had occurred, Maddy said goodbye and left the apartment to return to her own apartment.

“I should probably get going, too,” said Nicki, not realizing the time. “Besides, seems like the two of you might need some alone time,” she said with a wink as she closed the door behind her, leaving Amber and Katy to their own devices for the rest of the evening.

Going to the dark side with bare feet? Keep with the nylons lol.

Another excellent edition. Some how i only found this story when chapter 15 went up and I am completely hooked now. the characters are well defined and believable. The pacing is perfect and the tickling is hot as all hell. i cant wait for the next chapter, however i know you cant rush perfection. Thank you for all your hard work and congratulations on the milestone!

Wonderful story... Beautifully narrated. By reading this kind of stories am getting much interest on tickling.

I like the bare, it gives the story something different.

I agree. It gives the likes of Maddy more vulnerability, nylons or barefoot she is done for haha. If I remember rightly Melissa is another girl that thinks going barefoot will save her.

I look forward to the next chapter. :)

Really like the story as always!
I prefere nylon feet tickling but I liked how you included bare so keep going with both because you mix them in a perfect way!
Will we read about tied up girls or some light bondage (like wrapped in the blankets)?

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

Thanks so much for the responses. I only have time for a quick response now but I have read all of the feedback.

I definitely consider myself "better" at writing nylon tickling -- at least in this story, anyways, since I have created it such that it is essentially everyone's weakness. And the nylon tickling is certainly my preference. That being said, I've also written Maddy in a way where she seems to be a character who avoids wearing nylons in situations in which tickling might occur -- likewise with Nicki's roommate and even Melissa when she is not at the apartment. So I could possibly see some more barefoot tickling taking place - especially with Maddy if only because it might be difficult to find a realistic reason why she wouldn't be able to enter her apartment to change out of the nylons - but I wouldn't expect it to be every episode.

Carenello asked about some bondage and mentioned being wrapped in blankets specifically. If you take a look at "The Blanket Burrito", you'll see some light bondage with someone wrapped in a blanket. That being said, I can also confirm that either Episode 18 or 19 (not sure which) will also include some light bondage, as well, and my "season finale" for this story line absolutely involves bondage, so while I have tried to stick with the simpler types of restraint throughout, there is something looming on the horizon.

I have either Episode 18 or Episode 19 already written in my mind... I'm just not sure if it needs some sort of bridge. My intent for Episode 18 when I finished Episode 17 was to pick it up with Katy and Amber after Nicki left at the end of Episode 17, but I find I am not that great at writing the "bet" story line. I kind of went out of my comfort zone for that one and I've been struggling with it. So if anyone has any ideas or anything, by all means, feel free to toss some suggestions!

Honestly the way you approached the bet so far was been perfect. It doesn't feel forced, almost like if it happens it happens. That way of approaching it seems, at least to me, a more realistic way of it happening. Perhaps your struggling is only because its not natural in the story yet, because everything else feels like it flows so well.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back