• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Walk: a hike in high heels ends with foot massage and tickling (M/F)

laughtermech

TMF Expert
Inspired to write this after experiencing this with a friend of ours yesterday.

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!
TLM

Every year after the big Thanksgiving feast, we take a walk as a family with our friends who’ve joined us.

This year was no exception.

What was exception-al about this year though was that one of our friends chose to wear high heels to our dinner, and, by default, on our walk.

Furthermore, the walk was across railroad tracks and a slightly steep hillslope.

Here’s how our friend we’ll call Takako, ended up ditching her heels and enjoying a little foot massage and foot tickling with me before returning back for dessert!

‘Oh my gosh, your feet must be killing you, Takako! I’m so sorry, I should have thought to ask you if you wanted some better walking shoes before we headed out’, said John, the Laughter Mechanic.

‘No problem. It’s really OK. I just need to rest a little bit. Can you stay with me and let your family and friends know we’ll catch up with them later back at the house?’, Takako asked very politely.

‘Sure. Absolutely. Hey Guys! We’ll catch you back at the house. Takako needs to rest a bit. Is that OK?’, John yelled ahead to his wife and kids and friends.

‘No problem, we’ll see you back at home. Takako, take as much time as you need. I know we put your feet through quite a workout with those beautiful shoes of yours!’, John’s spouse yelled back toward her partner and Takako.

‘Thanks! We’ll see you back!’, Takako relayed as loudly as she could.

And with that John and Takako were alone on the trail, sitting on a smooth log.

Takako had already removed her heels and was starting to rub each of her gorgeously shaped unpainted toes in front of John.

‘Here, why don’t you let me see if I can help you, Takako?’, John asked nicely, propositioning Takako to put both of her barefeet up in his lap.

‘Really? You don’t mind? But my feet are kind of dirty and sweaty from all this walking.’

‘No problem at all. I’m always doing this on hikes with Chieko. She’s never able to finish a hike without a little foot support if you will’, John laughingly recounted.

‘Okkkk, well thank you! My feet really hurt after being in those ridiculous shoes I bought yesterday. They looked so cute, but man are they uncomfortable!’

‘I know right?! Seems like it’s always like that with women’s shoes. The prettier they are, the harder they are to wear.’ John laughed again.

Takako laughed too, and then went immediately into moaning as John’s strong hands began working their magic into the center portion of her right bare sole.

Takako’s feet were slightly wide, with as mentioned perfectly shaped toes that were unpainted.

John estimated that they were an American size 6. John immediately noticed how soft they were.

‘Oh my God! That feels amazing, John! Thank you! I think I’m going to live! Where did you learn how to massage women’s feet so well?!’

‘Years of practice on Chieko. Years of practice.’, smiled John.

Takako’s moaning got deeper and more pronounced.

John kept using strong strokes running from her right heel all the way up to stretching out each of her gorgeous toes.

Takako felt like every cell of her body was unpacking muscular tightness that was bound up in these beautiful extensions of her slender, short, athletic, and attractive frame.

Takako was stunningly beautiful. Her jet black hair, white skin, expressive eyes, and loud boisterous laugh just drew you in to her gravitational vortex.

It was hard to look away without marveling at what evolution had created in the figure and person of Takako Shimataka.

And now John was getting to touch and massage, and very soon, tickle these gorgeous soles of Takako’s.

‘You really know what you’re doing there mister! Dear Lord, Chieko is a very lucky woman!’, moaned Takako.

To finish the story, click on the link below.

And as always, thanks for stopping by!
TLM

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpre...tudent-foot-massage-foot-ticking-fantasy-m-f/

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back