• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vietnam tickling

funny852

TMF Regular
This is a true story that my brother recently told me about his tour of Vietnam. He is only beginning to talk about it now. Once I shared my tickling enthusiasm he offered this story.

He was a soldier in Vietnam for 2 years.
Sometimes they were able to go into town and enjoy themselves for a few hours. There were many prostitutes that would do anything for a GI soldier and his money or for a drink and dinner. Remember, this was before aids.

He found one young lady who he went to regularly. He also likes to tickle and began tickling her one night. She liked it but only if he stopped and let her breath. Her name was, Nanji. She was 20 years old, 5 ft. 1, dark brown hair and eyes. Thin but a nice body with decent tits. She couldn't take being tickled for long. My brother enjoyed tickling her and having sex. They even worked out a safe word in Vietnamese so he knew when she needed to stop. She would't agree to being tied up, so he would hole her down.

One night he was called in to interrogate a few Vietnamese. They were caught placing bombs in American GI areas. They were first trusted my Americans and now have joined the other side against the Americans.
My brother was shocked when he saw that one of the women there was his Nanji. He watched while one of the soldiers tried to get them to tell where the other Vietnamese were hiding. He saw how defiant Nanji was and how she called the GI soldiers, lying dogs and would not give up her friends. When my brother walked into the room everyone could see how Nanji recognized him and fear set in her eyes. The Sargeant in charge asked my brother if he could get her to talk. My brother just smiled and said, "Give me 2 men and leave us for an hour". He then told the men to strip her naked, tie her spread eagle on the table and stand near her feet and armpits. Nanji tried to resist but was no match for these GI's. The men soon got the idea of what my brother had in mind. He bent down to her face and said. This is your last chance to speak. She stared at him and shook her head no, no, no. Boys, he said, begin tickling. One man stood at her pretty feet and tickled away. The other stood at her armpits and didn't stop. My brother went to work on her tummy. She started screaming and blurting out her safe word. The men asked my brother what she was saying. But he said, I don't know, somethning in Vietnamese I suppose. During the next 15 minutes she became, wet with swet, pulled at her ropes, peed herself and laughed until nothing could come out of her mouth.
When they stopped she told them everything before she passed out. My brother left being the big shot. As he walked out of the room, the men asked what to do with her when she wakes. My brother said,with a devilish smile " Oh, I don't know, you think of something!.
the end.
ERic

Dude! That story is awesome! Did that really happen?! For that little assignment to just fall into his lap like that had to be nothing short of miraculous and fantastic. Know any other great stories?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back