• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is my tickling fantasy "ok"? It makes me feel weird sometimes :(

TasH

TMF Poster
OK I have something I kinda feel like talking to someone about because it is somehow related to the problem that I feel "ashamed" of my fetish/sexuality.

I really feel like my tickling fetish is a bit weird because I believe I am turned on by/focusing on it in a "different" way. So I kinda make up my own stories/situations that are impossible or at least really hard to implement irl. But yeah, I am "turned on" by very specific things related to tickling.

It all originated from when I was in my early teens and I heard everyone playing the song "The Whistle Song" and another one called "Lollipop" by DJ Aligator (like in the story I posted the other day called "Whistle and Kazoo"). I already had a huge tickling fetish back then and so, when I heard that crazy type of music, I got the idea that the whistle sound and the kazoo sound themselves (among others) were special "tickling soundwaves" played from a special speaker. I had the thought that the beat/hihat sound in the songs were actually the bare feet of a very attractive girl lying on her stomach in front of the speaker (tied ofc. :p), wildly kicking and rubbing her feet against each other because of the intense tickling sensation from the sounds (the sound of her feet recorded through a mic). I imagine the "invisible" kazoo tickling up and down her soles causing a cute toe curl and the whistle/other sounds doing something similar (I imagine that it tickles a lot!! And I love the long parts :devilish:). My suspicion was backed up by the "teasing" sound of the kazoo and the lyrics of the songs by this artist: "Can you feel it?", "Turn the lights out!" (evil laughter ;) ), "Bring the beat back!" and so on.

So basically my fantasy made me gaze at photos of barefoot beauties while listening to those songs :shock: (while doing you know what haha). I do that instead of wathing tickling clips because they are too "direct" in their content making me unable to use my own imagination which is an important part of my sexuality. I really enjoy being "creative" and "far out" when it comes to my tickling fetish :upsidedow Or I get bored quickly :writersblock: But I want to make it clear that I am opposing any nonconsensual tickling even though it sometimes is a part of my fantasies including myself as having the noncensenting (is that a word lol?) role or someone else. But is that ok in a fantasy in your opinion?

By the way, I have no explanation of how the movement of her feet matches the pace of the songs so precisely :p

BUT my point with this is: Because of this "coincidence" in my perception (in an early age) I had this idea and it played a great part in my sexual fantasies ever since. My problem is that is makes me feel VERY different and sometimes weird (which I am in general lol). It also made me feel like a bad person because of the "noncensensual" element. Even though it never is a "real" part of my sexuality (only something I may pretend).

And yeah, I somehow felt it would help telling others about it here. I am also a "ticklee" and I enjoy implementing this scenario when tickled although it isn't easy lol. You may call it.. Musical tickling! haha :p Me reliance on the contents of my "fantasy" makes it a little hard for me to become "satisfied" when tickled/tickling. And some bonus info: I am "male" but I identify with being androgynous (I have an androgynous to feminine appearance and people may not perceive me as "male"). Partly for that reason, I like switching "roles" sometimes (ticklee/ler).

My real question is: Can a sexual fantasy/tickling fantasy be labeled "wrong"? And does anyone have any advice on how to tell partners/implement "technical" fantasies like that in ones sex life? Sorry for being so direct lol. Maybe I am better off keeping it more simple?

Sorry for my block of text! :facepalm: I hope it did at least entertain you a little bit and that I am not the only one in the world with "avantgarde" tickling fantasies :scared::upsidedow

Last edited:
Ok, short answer to your post: your fantasy is not wrong. Period.

Your fantasy is exactly that: yours. As long as you can find a healthy outlet for it, and people willing to run with it, there's no need to beat yourself down.

Like you, many of my tickling fantasies involve sound and/or music. I often extract the audio from some clips and create soundscapes or add my own soundtracks. I'm currently working on a way to use sensors, software, and other hardware to turn tickling sessions into musical performances (Now if only I can find volunteers[emoji57]...)

I'm a 'ler and into */f scenes, but please feel free to PM me to talk about any ideas you might have.

Good luck, man - and be good to yourself.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Your fantasy isn't wrong/too weird because it's yours. I always said any fantasy is fine as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.
I will say, yours is very interesting! Do what makes you happy!

It's your fantasy, and no one else's business. It can't be wrong it it's in just your own head.
Non-consensual elements are pretty common in fantasies.

Ok, short answer to your post: your fantasy is not wrong. Period.

Your fantasy is exactly that: yours. As long as you can find a healthy outlet for it, and people willing to run with it, there's no need to beat yourself down.

Like you, many of my tickling fantasies involve sound and/or music. I often extract the audio from some clips and create soundscapes or add my own soundtracks. I'm currently working on a way to use sensors, software, and other hardware to turn tickling sessions into musical performances (Now if only I can find volunteers[emoji57]...)

I'm a 'ler and into */f scenes, but please feel free to PM me to talk about any ideas you might have.

Good luck, man - and be good to yourself.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply and your opinion on things :) Well sometimes it IS a bit difficult to get someone into it but I guess that just goes to tickling in general :) We're used to it :)

I find it really amazing that you share my interests in the sound/music thing! I used to have a tiny home studio but I didn't really have talent for it lol. But WOW it sounds like you are actually working on making tickle sounds/music possible to implement in your studio ;):) Let me just think about that for a moment. Gosh! :excited: I may definitely pm you with some ideas! :makingalist: I mean that is one interesting project you got there! Maybe this is all about the human reaction to sorroundings, you know. It is all senses. Sounds and also tickling are stimuli which invoke our senses. But yeah, thanks for your opinion on it and maybe I was able to inspire you a bit :) and great not to be alone in the world with fantasies involving these things :upsidedow

Your fantasy isn't wrong/too weird because it's yours. I always said any fantasy is fine as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.
I will say, yours is very interesting! Do what makes you happy!

It's your fantasy, and no one else's business. It can't be wrong it it's in just your own head.
Non-consensual elements are pretty common in fantasies.

Wow you guys are awesome, thanks for the reply and that is great to hear :) Cool that you find it interesting haha :) You know sometimes it is just nice hearing others opinion about something you kept for yourself all the time. Like in all matters of life. As soon as it comes to "fetish" like topics it all gets complicated because it's not always that easy telling anyone about it. Even though ones fetish is in fact an important part of a person. However, I figured this was the right place for it :) Well, I guess I will just keep enjoying my fantasy like I always did ;) After all I've gotten used to it over the last 18 years or so lol.

Also, in general, I found out how important it is to stay true to oneself even regarding ones fetish. Maybe people ignore this part of the mind sometimes? As I gradually started to accept myself my anxiety disorder became much less of a problem. But still I kinda felt the need to discuss it here.

Thanks a lot :)

Tosh, as someone who has been a member of this forum for many years, and has many "unusual" fantasies, I can tell you that your fantasy is not "weird"

As someone else, said, the key is to find a healthy outlet to experience it,

My fantasy is two fold, as I have both a tickling, and women's feet, fetish.

I do have many tickling fantasies, the main of which is a tickling bandit fantasy, about a guy who ties a woman up, tickles her, sucks her toes, robs her, and then leaves. This fantasy has evolved over the years.

I also like seeing women stand barefoot on ladders/stools. Not because I like to "Look up dresses
", etc, but because I like to see women's bare feet up high.

I'm single at the moment, and have been for quite a few years.

My hope, at some point , is to hopefully find a woman who most importantly is kind, understanding, and who I can experience mutual feelings/love for, and who also would at least be willing, to engage me in my interests of tickling, and foot play,

As a rule, TMF is a very open and understanding forum when it comes to fantasies, and such. I think you will find much support and advice here that will hopefully help you.

I've demonstrated publicly with a beautiful bound young woman to the tune of these.

Perhaps you can find a use for them too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Nw0Hm_wTM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqUFgzTDFks

Waah Libertine, I know exactly how I would like to use those tunes. Great choise. Great choise indeed! :drool:

BTW your sig is freakin awesome (and sexy ;)) :)

Tosh, as someone who has been a member of this forum for many years, and has many "unusual" fantasies, I can tell you that your fantasy is not "weird"

As someone else, said, the key is to find a healthy outlet to experience it,

My fantasy is two fold, as I have both a tickling, and women's feet, fetish.

I do have many tickling fantasies, the main of which is a tickling bandit fantasy, about a guy who ties a woman up, tickles her, sucks her toes, robs her, and then leaves. This fantasy has evolved over the years.

I also like seeing women stand barefoot on ladders/stools. Not because I like to "Look up dresses
", etc, but because I like to see women's bare feet up high.

I'm single at the moment, and have been for quite a few years.

My hope, at some point , is to hopefully find a woman who most importantly is kind, understanding, and who I can experience mutual feelings/love for, and who also would at least be willing, to engage me in my interests of tickling, and foot play,

As a rule, TMF is a very open and understanding forum when it comes to fantasies, and such. I think you will find much support and advice here that will hopefully help you.

First of all thanks a lot for your insights and thoughts on this. Thanks all of you for taking your time :) It means a lot!

Your fantasy.. I like it a lot ;) "The tickling bandit strikes again!". Taking his time to tickle and taking everything with him ;) Wow. It is funny how our fantasies stay and evolve like that. Several years later it is still powerful and enjoyable ;) Great that I'm not the only one here and I don't have to feel ashamed! Like my fantasy it has a noncensensual element and I believe that spices it up ;)

Regarding the ladder. It matches your sig ;) It is a very sexy position IMO because it's like heeled sandals but better since the soles are visible ;) :wub: I really hope you find someone nice very soon so you can have a closer look at her from that angle ;) Can I come? lol.

The healthy outlet of experiencing my fantasy.. Well maybe I will find someone interested in trying it out ;) In some way :) I was just checking out a clip with the weird kazoo "tickling" sound. The DJ walks away from the turntable and just leaves the sound to tickle!! ATM I'm checking out Lindsi Lane's cute feet while listening ;) PS the original "story" is here if anyone's interested :)

Your fantasy is not wrong. Its yours and that makes it right for you. In my humble opinion. :)

Fantasies are by definitions stories that we make up for ourselves. That they can be sexual is just one more possible way they can be employed by us.

And in all cases they are perfectly normal and fine to have. Because stories are just that, stories. Tales that amuse, arouse, instruct, and so forth.

Your fantasies are a branch of the 'At a distance subject manipulation' group. This group includes those that like the idea of hypnosis (for reality based types) to mind control (For fantasy liking folks) of subjects to be manipulated into situations against their will. The mechanical ticking traps and such fall in here also for our fetish grouping, in yours you just use sound waves. It's a unique take, but it matches the general structure of the group. A subject acted on by a remote method against their will.

It works for you. And that is all that matters. You are not different from most at all. Your story is not that unusual then what many use to get aroused. Everyone has little different quirks in their stories. It's that variety that makes folks worth knowing, as if we all were the same it would be boring as all hell.

Myriads

Tash, you are most welcome for my thoughts.

As to where my "interests" of tickling bandit and the ladder came from.

I did not realize my interest in tickling, was a "Fetish" until I started writing to a straight male pen pal who I've mentioned on here. We both had female pen pals who we used to talk about tickling with. This was when I was in my late 20s. He unfortunately passed away just before I found this forum.

When I was little, I used to ask every female babysitter to smell their feet. Most thought I was a silly kid, so they said yes.

For whatever, reason, one of these girls, who was about 19 or 20, even though she allowed me to smell her feet, I also used to ask her to stand barefoot on our stepladder in the garage. I dont know exactly if that is where the ladder interest came from.,, or what.

In regard to the tickling bandit.

When I was about.. 12, this one lady who used to stay with me sometimes. (Mostly because my parents did not want me to stay in our house alone, even though we had a dog)

This one lady refused to let me do anything to her feet.

Frustrated, I began having these fantasies of her being held up by an invader who would force her to let him smell her feet or suck on her toes. . (I was not fixated on tickling yet).

That is how the bandit fantasy started for me. From then on, the fantasy was first of a bandit who would invade a woman's house, rob her, and suck her toes. As time went on, and I began to realize that tickling was a sexual fetish/interest for me, the fantasy became of a tickling bandit.

I've had several friends in my life who have/had hot sisters. Their sisters were the main characters in my fantasies, but there of course have been other women I've known in my life as well. Not to mention actresses, female news and weather anchors, etc etc etc.

Thanks for the good wishes.

Here is how I feel about my situation.

If I met a "Vanilla woman" who was very ticklish, did not enjoy being tickled, and would allow me to engage it in sometimes, I would be okay with it, if said female was kind, and had all the other personality qualities.

If however, I met a woman who said "Mitch, I don't ever want you to kiss/massage/play with my feet". Said female would definitely not be the right match for a partner for me, since feet is merely a body part.

You seem like a really nice guy, Tash. I hope you find what you seek soon, as well. I think you made the right choice to join this forum. If I can help in any way, or you just want to discuss anything, please feel free to at any time.

Last edited:
(TasH – I feel like I've commented on this before. I don't think it's just déjà vu, but I'll go ahead regardless.)

I think it's wonderful and fascinating – clearly it is to you personally, but I mean subjectively as well. The abstractness and specificity would seem to indicate that while tickling generally might appeal to you, nothing you've found appeals so intensely to your particular feelings by comparison.

If you discovered a community of a thousand people devoted to your specific fantasy – with the speaker, the girl and The Whistle Song – would you feel less ashamed or alone? If so, then it seems like you must just be self-conscious about being different – not because there's some "wrong" element of your fantasy itself. And there's never any good reason to feel bad about being different; consider that's a virtue if anything.

(Meanwhile, you aren't really that alone; almost everyone here understands helplessness and elicited laughter, and a lot of people at least understand the appeal of incorporated music. One of my first stories – something I felt compelled to write at the time – placed three women in the roles of musical instruments in a concert hall during an orchestral performance.)

I love seeing this kind of thing. A world of common patterns and popular fetishes provokes ennui – after too much of it, you get the feeling people are only allowing themselves to think on that basis while underweighting something that genuinely thrills them more; something that could be intriguing and exciting to others if they shared it, as you're doing. I wish it was typical that fantasies seemed inexplicable and unique at first, so I take your willingness to share as a hopeful example.

kurchatovium

Thanks a lot for the words :pweese: And your opinion on my fantasy which is now well known on the Internet haha :cool:

Myriads:

Wow thanks a lot for analyzing this a bit more. Most interesting! It is true. Our fantasies affect our mood in one way or another. In this case, the "aroused" mood. For some reason I was trying to control my fantasy and become more "normal" just because if fell under that category. But it was impossible ofc! :p

This distance subject manipulation category, I wonder why some of us like the thought of "remote" tickling! There must be some particular reason for that. I just find it so fascinating! I imagine how the "sounds" feel different from each other :) How they always manage to surprise the subject and never get "old". And how they always "follow" her feet wherever they move ;) Thanks for reminding me of how my fantasy is related to this "remote" category because suddenly I see many others with similar fantasies :) You really can get caught up in your own world thinking you are all alone :faint:

My fantasy DEFINITELY works for me haha. I also enjoy reading the fantasies of others, if I didn't have my busy studies I would stay on TMF and read them all day haha :)

Mitchell:

Thanks for sharing your story/background! Wow I kinda want a babysitter right now to try that on even though I am 30 haha!! I bet you may have seen one of your babysitters reaching for something up high, possibly standing on her bare feet on a stool. And then. Zap! You were struck by the beauty of it :) You got addicted to it :) Is that possible? That something like that happened? Maybe you forgot about it at first? The funny thing is I know exactly what you mean; that position is very sexy. To me, the position seems "vulnerable" (to tickling) and "dominant" at the same time.

Your second fantasy, the "bandit" one. I believe it emanated from the first one. Suddenly someone refused to do it! So frustrating! And what you couldn't get you wanted even more. Maybe the bandit represents that very frustration. Because you never had the chance to smell her feet ;)

Well same here, it wouldn't be possible for me to be with someone who would never let me tickle/touch her feet. My fingers would itch seeing her bare feet! ;) I would probably sneak up and do a surprise tickle whenever I had the chance ;)

Again, thanks for sharing ;)

Coda:

So happy to hear that you find my fantasy/story inspiring for the tickling community! I am flattered :excited: At first I believed I was some kind of "bad person" because of the fantasy and now you're calling it wonderful :) :) :p Seriously, the words of you guys made my fantasy way more enjoyable to me because my guilt subsided :p For the first time in like 18 years I actually told someone the entire "story".

If I managed to find a community with my fetish, I am not sure I would have felt ashamed. I remember the first time I found TMF, my tickling fetish in general became much more acceptable to me! But that very fantasy still made me feel different because it involved tickling someone who wanted it to stop (my fantasy doesn't involve a "safeword" as this would defy the "purpose") and also because of the "remote" part. I just kept doing my "thing" listening to the songs and having my "forbidden" thoughts :p They were so arousing I couldn't give them up :p

I am so happy it's not the early 00s anymore and you don't hear those songs everyday! I mean, I would blush everywhere :) BUT then again, the videos I posted were recorded like one month ago! Gosh!! :yowzer:

The story you wrote. I believe I am in the target audience :) Would you mind sharing a link to it maybe? :p

Last edited:
All I remember is the one babysitter who did stand barefoot on the ladder.

I know for a fact that I was not "interested" so to say, on women standing barefoot on ladders, until many years later.

Before that I just had the smelling/kissing/worshipping female feet fetish, which eventually led to the tickling due to my pen pal.

I know for a fact that the bandit fantasy evolved from the sitter who refused to let me smell her feet.

She was the first woman I ever thought about being held up by a toe sucking bandit.

Another interesting thing, even currently.

If for example, there is an actress who has admitted her ticklishness, I will have fantasies of her getting it from a merciless tickling bandit.

If however, it is an actress whose ticklishness has not been admitted to/posted on here, I'm just like.

"Okay, let her get it from a toe sucking bandit, even if she is not ticklish".

Thanks for your feedback. I think you are really going to enjoy the forum.

All I remember is the one babysitter who did stand barefoot on the ladder.

I know for a fact that I was not "interested" so to say, on women standing barefoot on ladders, until many years later.

Before that I just had the smelling/kissing/worshipping female feet fetish, which eventually led to the tickling due to my pen pal.

I know for a fact that the bandit fantasy evolved from the sitter who refused to let me smell her feet.

She was the first woman I ever thought about being held up by a toe sucking bandit.

Another interesting thing, even currently.

If for example, there is an actress who has admitted her ticklishness, I will have fantasies of her getting it from a merciless tickling bandit.

If however, it is an actress whose ticklishness has not been admitted to/posted on here, I'm just like.

"Okay, let her get it from a toe sucking bandit, even if she is not ticklish".

Thanks for your feedback. I think you are really going to enjoy the forum.

Your story was interesting indeed and I believe it's a great fantasy you have especially concidering how much you remember about it's very reason :) And you know, one thing may lead to the other. Worshipping easily leads to tickling ;) Just ONE wrong move and it all turns into tickling haha ;)

I kinda feel the same way as you do about actresses etc.! And to me it gets a little more interesting if she claims not to be ticklish at ALL. I mean c'mon! :) In fact I imagine that the girl tickled in my fantasy actually claims that her feet aren't ticklish at all :) And that she still won't admit that they are even after the sounds played, making all kinds of excuses for moving her feet like that anyway and having a huuge smile on her face/laughing :) That it feels annoying but doesn't tickle! But of course tickle is exactly what it does :)

Do you sometimes think the same when an ectress etc. claims not to be ticklish? :) That she actually is ticklish? BTW your sig is nice and I should have one for my fantasy too haha :)

TasH – I'm really glad to hear all that. Here's the story.

"..if you're really just trying to be honest, and the person you're talking to feels weird about it, then whose problem is that?"

I wanted to quote that part of your story because it really makes sense. I can relate to Randall (the person in your story) because I kinda feel like I used to be in the same situation. I guess the solution to all this is honesty to one self and others. BTW I made a comment on your story (second part) :) Thanks for sharing!! :redheart:

Last edited:
Thanks, TasH – I appreciate the comment and I'm glad you liked it. I'd completely forgotten that quote (as well as a lot of the story), and it reminded me that the theme of self-doubt about preferences was one of the main reasons I wrote that; probably true about a number of them to a lesser degree.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back