• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: A Helping Hand F/M (plus book link)

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Greetings, readers! My new book, The Adventures Of Jenni The Clown 4 is available for sale right now on lulu.com! Here is one of the six stories from the new collection, posted here for free for all of my fans! Enjoy!

“I’m sorry, you’ll have to forgive me...” Jenni grew slightly flustered as she ran her hand over her mouth in an awkward moment. She sat in a padded folding chair in the office of Dr. Meredith Blitz. “I don’t think I understand what I am doing here. I was under the impression that you wanted to ask me about my work in the field of psychology. That this was some kind of job interview or something.”

Jenni had never heard of Dr. Blitz. Not until she had received the phone call from the practitioner’s office a couple of days prior. Jenni recalled the phone conversation. A peppy sounding young woman asked her some general questions about her work and her studies from when she was in college. The whole thing had sounded like she was being considered for a job with someone’s practice. Not being one to turn down a job opportunity, Jenni agreed to come in for an interview with Blitz.

As lovely as Jenni was, she had wanted to appear professional. She came in wearing a Navy Blue smart suit with a white, button-up blouse. She wore lipstick and just a little bit of blue eye shadow, but next to no other make-up. Her hair was back and in a braid. She sat with a folder in her hand, containing her resume, and her legs crossed.

Blitz was middle aged. Maybe 43. Her blonde hair was down, but perfectly combed. Her sensible red sweater and black pants gave her an almost waspish appearance. She wasn’t rude or anything. In fact, she was exceedingly polite. But Jenni just sensed that there was something else about her. Something… relentless… dangerous…

“I’m so sorry if you feel deceived, Jennifer.” Blitz apologized. “Please understand that we are interested in your abilities. Just not in that… area. Allow me to explain what we do here. We are a group that specializes in psychological and physiological experiments. Our volunteers subject themselves to various examinations and procedures, and we monitor the effects on their psyches. Some experiments are quite harmless… like observing a subject who goes a day without eating. Others are more intense… like a drowning simulation for example. It might sound cruel, but our volunteers are paid very well for their participation and know full well what they are signing up for when entering into any procedure.”

“So, what, are you needing researchers or...”

“Let me be frank.” Blitz folded her arms on her desk and leaned in a little. “I’ve heard about your… extra-curricular activities.” She watched as Jenni pursed her lips, not sure of what to say. “Don’t worry, we have no intention of smearing your name or reputation. In fact, it’s your… experience… in such matters that we wish to utilize.”

“You want me to tickle somebody?”

“Maybe.” Blitz replied with a straight face. “But first I want to ask you some questions about your history with the act.”

“Well, yeah. Sure, I guess.” Part of Jenni thought that this was all a bit strange. But there was no harm in hearing Blitz out.

“How many people have you tickled in the last… let’s say five years?”

“Dozens.” Jenni answered. “Over a hundred. I’ve actually never kept any real count.”

“Do you prefer to tickle men or women?”

“I don’t really have a preference. There are things I like about tickling girls and things I like about tickling guys.”

“For example?” Dr. Blitz was now making notes.

“Women tend to enjoy it more.” Jenni disclosed. “The actual sensation, I mean. They are more open to tickling as an engaging activity.”

“What about men?”

“Boys are just so cute when you tickle them. They blush more and, as a girl, I feel like I can build more of a rapport with a guy that I tickle than I can with another woman.”

“Have you ever found any psychological impact?”

“Oh, there’s a HUGE amount of psychology involved in a tickle session.” Jenni exclaimed. “Getting inside the subject’s head can sometimes make a big difference in how ticklish they can become. There’s tickle talk and all kinds of different games that you can play to build anxiety. The whole reason a person laughs when they are tickled, other than biological reaction, is because it’s an attack. But a silly one. They know you aren’t going to actually hurt them, but if you tease them right, they still get an intense nervousness that manifests itself as laughter.”

“Do you think that a person would need to be talked to in such a way to be effectively tickled?” Blitz seemed interested in what Jenni had just told her.

“No. Of course not. But depending on the person, it can really help.”

“I think you would be perfect for our experiment.” Blitz smiled and passed a form across her desk to Jenni. “This is a NDA. Please read it carefully and sign it. We will pay you one thousand dollars for an afternoon of work. Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?”

“Actually, no.” Jenni said. “In fact, today would be perfect. I just had a full manicure this morning. These hands are ready for battle.”

After a brief elevator ride and a stroll down a lengthy hallway, Dr. Blitz and Jenni stopped in front of a door numbered 507. Blitz opened the door and led Jenni in. The attractive young woman was momentarily taken aback. The walls of the room were padded like a recording studio. There was a small table on wheels. Sitting upon it was a kind of bluetooth device with a small mic, and a collection of implements. A couple of feathers, a toothbrush, some Q tips, and a bottle of baby oil among others. But what really caught Jenni’s attention was the other side of the room. There was an altar which connected to the wall. And laying on it, was a fully nude man. She couldn’t see his face because his head was locked into the wall, but the rest of him was strapped tightly to the altar spread eagle. He was somewhat muscular, but also pretty slender. He was skinny enough that Jenni could make out his rib cage, and while he was not the biggest she had ever seen below the waist, he was decently hung. Jenni was about to make a joke about how he looked headless at first, as if he had been decapitated and his neck had been pressed up against the wall. But she knew better. His torso was collapsing and expanding, so she knew that he was breathing. A foot or two above the man, on the wall, there were two lights. A blue one and a red one.

“So, here’s the plan.” Dr. Blitz instructed. “We want you to tickle this man. His name is Danny, but you should refrain from letting him know your real name if possible. Use whatever means at your disposal. When the blue light is on, we want you to be still, and let the subject breathe. But when the red light is on, you may do as you see fit. Now, he won’t be able to see you at all. And in that position, he can’t hear you. But, when the red light is on, the headset will activate and you can talk to him. At no point will you be able to hear him, but he will hear you if the red light is on. Understood?”

“So, I won’t be able to hear him at all at any point?” Jenni was a tad apprehensive. “What if something happens to him?”

“We will be watching him from another room. I will buzz you on the headset if something goes wrong.” Blitz promised. The two most important things are that you watch the lights, and that you treat him as you would any of your other subjects. Remember, he won’t be able to talk back to you, or even cover his ears.” The hint of a smirk appeared on Blitz’s face when she said the last part.” The doctor turned to leave. “I will come back in when the experiment comes to an end. Have fun.”

“I’m sure I will.” Jenni grinned as soon as the door locked shut. She walked over to the table and put the headset on. She felt like a telemarketer or something with it on, but oh well. She was going to be paid to do her favorite thing in the world. And she relished any opportunity to explore a new body.

Inside the wall, though, there was a very different story unfolding. Jenni’s subject, unbeknownst to her, was actually a young, former British soldier whose new profession was a bit more… sordid. His name was Daniel Rice. He had been picked up in London by the CIA. He had no idea what was happening to him, but he suspected that it had something to do with a recent arms deal he had helped come to fruition. Among a few crates of Steyr AUG ammunition and some C4, a hefty amount of plutonium had changed hands. Undoubtedly, the CIA meant to interrogate him about the transaction. Good luck to them, he thought.

Rice wasn’t able to see much. His head was in an enclosed space which was maybe 3 by 2 feet. He couldn’t see the rest of his body or easily move his head. At least whoever had him was kind enough to lay a small pillow under his head. He wondered why anyone who meant to torture him would want him to be comfortable. Even more curious than that, was the flat screen built into the top of the enclosed space. As he was on his back, he was staring directly into the screen.

When the monitor first turned on, the sudden brightness of the screen hurt Daniel’s eyes for a few moments. There was a blonde woman in a red sweater looking at him through the screen. “Dr. Meredith Blitz” as Jenni knew her. But in reality, Agent Bethany Carson, CIA. Agent Carson gave Daniel some time for his eyes to adjust and for her to put on a similar headset to Jenni’s before addressing him.

“Mr. Rice. I don’t believe in chit chat, so I’ll get right to the point. You don’t know where you are, let alone where you might be in a week, a month, or even a year if you refuse to cooperate. We know that you were present last week at a certain exchange in Birmingham. We want to know who bought the nine pounds of plutonium from your partner. Understand that you are in your current position only because your partner took his own life three days ago in Liverpool. Tell us what we want to know and you will be back home within the week.”

“Blow me, Barbie.” He challenged. “You won’t get anything out of me.”

“The information that we have on you seems to contradict that claim.” She sighed and looked down at something off screen. A piece of paper, perhaps? “Once we found out who you were, it was easy to get a hold of your military records. You were trained in all of the basics: Weapons… tactics… but your resistance training is what caught our eye. Specifically, that it wasn’t your strongest point. We believe that we can get the information from you that we seek. And that we can do it without leaving any marks.”

“You can believe in St. Nicholas and the Easter Bunny and you will sound just as naive.”

“Your confidence is commendable.” Carson nodded with a faint level of respect. “But you will talk, all the same. You have no idea what is on the other side of this wall or what is going to be done to you there. And that should scare you.”

“I’m not afraid of torture.” He gloated, though both of them knew different.

“Don’t think of it as torture.” Carson suggested. “Instead, think of it as… gentle persuasion. Less of a punishment and more of a coax. We will speak again in a few minutes. Enjoy yourself, Mr. Rice.” The monitor turned off. However, on a separate screen in her office, Agent Carson was still able to see Daniel’s face and hear him. And, of course, she would be able to hear Jenni on the headset.

Jenni had been sitting on the altar next to “Danny”, waiting patiently for the red light to come on. When it finally did, there was a two second buzz which served as an alarm. She nearly squealed with joy when she realized it was time to begin. Daniel noticed the two small speakers on either side of his head “How are we feeling today, Danny?” He heard a spirited, feminine voice. Jenni’s voice.

“Who is that? Who is there?”

“Oh, that’s right. I forgot. You can hear me, but I can’t hear you. Such a wonderful idea. No matter what you say… I won’t stop.”

Daniel became nervous. If this woman couldn’t hear him, he wouldn’t be able to reason with her.

“You have a very nice body.” Jenni drew out her words in a sensual tone. “Your skin looks so tender. So soft. I noticed that you’re a bit on the skinny side too. Why, I bet if you drank some kool-aid, you’d look like a thermometer.” She chuckled quietly. “It’s a good thing though. Skinny boys are much easier.”

Much easier to what, Daniel wondered. It wasn’t too long before he felt fingernails whisping softly against the undersides of his wrists, slowly traveling down towards the insides of his elbows. It felt as thought her had a large centipede on each forearm, creeping inward.

“Does that tickle, Danny?” Jenni’s voice asked innocently. “Are you a ticklish boy?”

The nails were close to his inner elbows. When they arrived, her fingertips passed back and forth against the skin. Daniel was already sweating. He had been astoundingly ticklish in his youth, and over the last several years, he had forgotten what it felt like.

“How does it feel, Danny?” The voice was silken… seductive… but Daniel could still hear the hint of sadism in it. The nails returned, moving further down. Oh no. They were creeping towards his underarms. “I see goosebumps, Danny.” The voice accused. Daniel tried to remain still, but it wasn’t easy. The nails were only about 3 inches away from his armpit hair. She was almost there!

An alarm suddenly went off and Jenni looked up to see the blue light come on. She reluctantly withdrew her fingers, remembering what she had been told.

The monitor turned back on and once again, Daniel was face to face with Agent Carson.

“Breaking a sweat already, Mr. Rice?”

“Fuck you.”

“Understand, Mr. Rice, that the stunning young woman on the other side of that wall is no amateur.” Carson informed him. “She’s an expert at what she does. She will seek out the most ticklish spots on your body. And then, she will tickle you until you talk. If that sounds at all unpleasant to you, you can tell me what I want to know and put a stop to this before it even begins.”

“This is kids stuff.” He shrugged arrogantly and shut his eyes. “Wake me when you decide to break out the pliers and electrodes.”

“So self-assured...” Carson smiled. “It will be a true pleasure watching you crack.” The monitor turned off again and the alarm buzzed. Daniel felt the fingers return to the exact spots they left off.

“Here we are… let’s see what you’re made of, Danny.” Jenni’s fingernails came closer… and closer.

Daniel expected her to dig in to the pits once she reached them. But she didn’t. No. What she did was far worse. The nails continued the same spidery technique, and passed under the arms with excruciatingly gentle touch, wandering back and forth from his biceps to the tops of his ribs. He sputtered out a few silent giggles and Jenni noticed him pulling his arms in futile attempts to block her touch. Jenni couldn’t hear him giggle, of course, but she watched how the flesh reacted and she knew that it tickled.

“Do you like that, Danny? Does it make you smile? I bet you’ve got a big ole happy face right about now.” She giggled as her fingernails marched across his pits over and over again, delighting in the visual cues of jerking muscles and brief gasps. “That’s why I’m here, you know. To make you happy. To make sure that you’re just the happiest boy in the world.” Her fingernails trailed down his ribs and she giggled again as his torso began to writhe and squirm. “So skinny… Ya know what? I think I have just the thing to make you SUPER happy.”

Daniel took in a deep breath as the tickling stopped for a few seconds. This was harder for him to endure than he ever would have thought. It was going to take a tremendous display of willpower on his part to make it through this without breaking. He tensed as he felt something cool drip onto his left side, and his right, over his ribs. It wasn’t too long before Jenni’s fingertips were slowly gliding up and down his ribs, which were now slick with baby oil.

“Hehehehe hehehehehe hahahahaha...”

“That’s what I thought.” Jenni was pleased with herself. “When in doubt, make it slippery.” She looked on as his squirming intensified and his torso shook with laughter. She exploited the newly oiled skin. She marched her fingers up and down. She drew little shapes. She traced the ribs and counted them. Poked them and stroked them. After a little while, she had to apply more oil as his chest had gone dry. She was so lost in her play, that the alarm rattled her when it sounded again. She stopped tickling and waited patiently.

“Feel like talking, Mr. Rice?” Carson asked as she saw Daniel panting.

“If this is the best you got… you won’t get anywhere… with me.”

“I’ve gotta say, you don’t sound as sure of yourself as you did a few minutes ago.” The blonde agent sighed.

“I can take this.” He insisted. “Like I said, it’s kids stuff.”

“I want to clarify something with you, Mr. Rice.” Carson looked at the small watch on her wrist and then back at him. “The first period, when she tested your arms? That was only about 30 seconds. Nobody expected you to break from that. But then, this last period went on for almost 20 minutes. If you don’t talk to me now… the next period will be an hour.

“I won’t talk!” He shouted at the monitor.

“You’re very stubborn, Mr. Rice.” She shook her head in disappointment. “I’ll see you again after my lunch break.” The monitor flicked off and the alarm sounded again. Daniel huffed and braced himself.

“I’m baaaack...” Jenni warned playfully.

“Oh, Jesus, shut up, you bitch!” Daniel had to remind himself that she couldn’t hear him.

“Judging by the sudden chest expansion, I’m going to guess that you just said something that’s not very nice.” Jenni sounded like she was pouting before she returned to her normal, flirty voice. “That’s okay though. I’m sure those angry thoughts will go away as soon as I get your tummy.”

Daniel swallowed hard, suddenly feeling distressed. He felt something itchy tease the spot an inch below his bellybutton. Jenni was using the tip of a stiff feather to dip and poke the skin, treating it to soft flicks as if she were painting. Daniel clenched his lips shut.

“Come on, now. Every boy is ticklish on his tummy.” Jenni’s feather flicked about, dancing towards his sides and back again, circling the bellybutton… “And I know for a fact that the lower you go… the more it tickles...” Daniel felt the feather’s tip poke it’s way downward, like a small fairy with one leg was making it’s way towards his pubic hair. His cheeks blew up and he looked like a chipmunk. “Let it out, Danny. You know you’re ticklish.” Jenni saw the tummy twitch with each poke. She started poking the feather along his pantline and watched him shake with giggles once again. “Atta boy… Now that I have your attention… Tickle tickle!” She dropped the feather and spidered her fingers all over his abdomen, causing a powerful reaction. “Who’s got a ticklish tummy?” She taunted. Her fingers scampered across his belly and up his sides, making they’re way back down to his hips and back across his pantline.

“HehhaheahHEAHEHAHAHEHAEHAHHEHHAEHAEHAHEHAEHAHEHAEHAEHAHEHAHEAE!” Daniel was losing it. He couldn’t predict where her fingers would go and it made him feel all the more ticklish because of it.

“Danny does! Danny’s got a ticklish tummy! Coochie coochie coo!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The tickle talk wasn’t helping Daniel regain any composure.

“Whew!” Jenni exclaimed. Daniel couldn’t feel her fingers anymore. He knew that he needed to get as much breath as he could before she attacked again. “How are you doing in there? Betcha can’t stop smiling?”

She was right. He couldn’t. He wondered why that was. Maybe it was just a kind of after effect from such a powerful tickling.

“It’s like a drug, you know. Laughter. And lucky for you… I’m addicted to making people laugh. I know I can’t hear your giggles and chortles… but I can still feel when they are coming out. And I love it. Now… Let’s take a break from your upper body and see how receptive these feet are...”

Not the feet, Daniel thought. She could tickle just about anywhere else and it wouldn’t be as bad as his feet. How much time had passed? Hasn’t it been an hour yet???

Unfortunately for him, it had only been about ten minutes since Carson had checked in on him. And this was going to get a lot worse for him before it would get better.

Jenni walked around to the end of the altar and wiggled her fingers in the air. His feet looked so soft. Uncommonly soft for a grown man. She couldn’t wait. A short burst of static in her ear brought her back down to Earth.

“Hey, Jennifer. It’s Be- I mean Meredith.” Carson tried to walk back her flub. I just wanted to tell you that you’re doing a great job so far. Also, that I think you’re about to find a gold mine.”

“Is that so?”

“I have a camera on his face, and he looks terrified.”

“Good to know. Thanks, doctor.” Jenni had originally planned on just going to town with her nails, but was now opting to go a different route. She went over to the tool table and looked over her options.

Inside the wall, Daniel was going crazy waiting for Jenni to tickle him. Her absence was making him more nervous than he already was.

Jenni selected an item and walked back to the altar, kneeling down in front of Daniel’s right foot.

“Oh, Danny?” He finally heard her voice again. “I heard that you have a secret. That there is something… risky… hiding in your foot.” He jerked as he felt her rub some baby oil on his foot. It didn’t tickle. It just felt like a foot massage. But she wasn’t done with the appendage. Not by a long shot. “Hiding in this soft… naked… foot. Do you know where it is? Oh right, you can’t answer. No matter. I’m going to find it. And I brought in a friend to help me.”

What the fuck was she going on about?

“My friend’s name is Ms. Four Fingers. She’s very precise.” Jenni informed him. “She’s kind of like a detective. She goes looking for her target, and she doesn’t stop until she finds it. She always gets her man. Here she comes...”

The first thought popped into Daniel’s mind when the salad fork first touched his heel was… he was in trouble.

Jenni grabbed the toes to keep Daniel’s foot still and sloooowly dragged the fork up the middle of the sole, grinning as she worked. The utensil was pressed in just a little.

“She’s on the hunt.” Jenni continued. “Leaving soft, white marks in her wake as she travels the taut, pink surface.”

Daniel’s eyes were bugging out of his head. It tickled SO MUCH! His teeth hadn’t been clenched so hard in years. The fork ran up the very center of the sole and he tried to pull his foot back, which made Jenni snicker. “Ms. Four Fingers” made her way to the ball of the foot, gently scraping up and over towards the toes. Jenni flicked the fork under the toes a little, just to tease him. As much fun as she was having though, she knew she hadn’t found the magic spot. She scartched the pad of his big toe. Nothing. Strange. There had to be a part of his foot that was really ticklish. Otherwise, Dr. Blitz wouldn’t have given her the heads up a minute ago. She had time though. She would keep searching.

“Ms. Four Fingers thinks she might have a lead.” She said. She pulled the big toe about as far back as she could without hurting the guy, and dragged the fork down from his toe to his instep. When the four prongs touched a small wrinkle in the middle of the instep, The foot jerked hard.

There it is.

Jenni dropped the fork and attacked that spot on both feet with her nails… scritching and scratching gleefully.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Daniel would have given a finger to make the tickling stop. Jenni had found his most ticklish spot and her sharp fingernails were soing more damage to him than any traditional torture device ever could.

“Tickle tickle tickle! I should have started down here in the beginning! Hahaha! Look at these feetsies! Look at these tickawish widdle feetsies! Goochie goo!”

“NO! NO! NOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Daniel’s face was matted with sweat now. His cheeks were flush. There was even a little saliva running down the side of his face. He was delirious with forced laughter as Jenni’s nimble fingers shocked him with ticklish charges.

The alarm sounded.

Damn! Jenni was getting sick of having her fun cut short. But she did as she had been instructed and stopped tickling.

Carson came on the monitor.

“Mr. Rice… you are such a mess.” She shook her head. “You actually had another 35 minutes left in the hour. But you seemed so distraught that I thought I might give you one more chance to come clean.”

“I… wont...”

“Who are you protecting, Mr. Rice? Do you really think that whoever it is would endure this for YOU?” Carson asked. “End this. Tell me who bought the plutonium. Save yourself. Otherwise, you might just laugh yourself to death in this building.”

Daniel actually considered talking. Carson had a point about the buyer not being particularly loyal.

“What exactly do you need?”

“A name.” Carson replied. “That’s all. After you give us that, the wheels will start turning regarding your release.

“Vladimir Vasiliev...” He said. He saw Carson immediately begin typing furiously on a keyboard off screen. A laptop, no doubt. After a few minutes, he saw her shake her head.

“That won’t do, Mr. Rice.” She told her frightened captive. Our records place Vladimir Vasiliev in Moscow on that date. I am looking into hacked security footage as we speak. He was not in Birmingham.

“It was him! I swear!” Daniel was terrified now. How could this be true? Did he sell the plutonium to someone using a false alias? How could he have been so stupid???

“I’ll get back to you in a bit.” Carson said. “Maybe then, you will tell me the truth.” The monitor turned off.

“NO! NOOO! I’M TELLING YOU!” He screamed.

In the torture room, Jenni watched as the male form on the altar shook. She became concerned and held down a button to talk to Blitz.

“Hey, is he okay in there?”

“Yes, Jennifer. He’s fine.” Carson lied. “The thing is… well… we would like you to test the subject’s genitals.”

“Oh, that’s no problem.” Jenni said.

“Is that an area that you find tends to be receptive?”

“Just watch me.” Jenni gloated, letting go of the button. The alarm sounded. The red light came on.

“Danny… I’m back with you now.” Jenni offered an affectionate welcome. She sat down on the altar on Daniel’s left side. “You know… it occurs to me that you’re really being put through it this afternoon. Maybe there is something I can do to… ease you down a bit.

When Jenni took him in her hand, she had already applied some of the baby oil to her hands. Daniel gasped with a sublime combination of surprise and sexual rapture. Jenni masturbated him with a skilled lover’s touch, rendering him rock hard within seconds.

“I’m glad you like that.” Her voice oozed sensuality. “I know that some women don’t like to get up close and personal with a man’s privates, but I don’t mind.” She stroked up and down his cock, amused at his trembling knees. “And do you know who else doesn’t mind, Danny?”

Daniel hardly cared about anything that she was saying to him at the moment. He was enjoying every stroke and slow jerk. He could still here her, though, to be sure.

“Ms. Four Fingers.”

The salad fork gently clawed at the center of his balls and His whole body thrashed.

“Hahaha!” Jenni laughed evilly. “Oh yeah...” She continued jerking him as she pawed at his ticklish scrotum with the fork.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Look at that. Ms. Four Fingers found another secret.” Jenni giggled. She passed the fork under his balls, back and forth, positive of the hysterics that Daniel was in even though she couldn’t hear the hyperactive laughter. She jerked him harder. Tickled him softer. Blew his mind. And when he ejaculated, she aimed his cock at his chest to avoid getting stains on her smart suit. It wasn’t too long after that when Dr. Blitz/Agent Carson entered the room.

“I see the experiment was a success!” She was clearly pleased. “You are a master of your craft, Jennifer.” Blitz took the headset off of the young woman.

“I had a lot of fun. Call me anytime.” Jenni offered. The two women sorted out the details of Jenni’s payment and the buxom beauty left.

The blonde turned to see Daniel’s quivering body on the altar. She felt a little guilty about lying to him. Vasiliev had in fact been in Birmingham and had dealt with the ex-soldier. She had just wanted to see Jenni finish the cocky arms dealer off.

As she gazed upon the naked body, she felt something stir inside of her. A kind of desire. A kind of lust. One she had never felt before. She smiled to herself, feeling naughty. She shut the door, walked to the small table, and grabbed a feather.

“Okay, Mr. Rice. Let’s see how much more you can take...”

Here is the link to my new book featuring the story you have just read and 5 more, including a one of a kind two-part Jenni The Clown/The Leopard Laughs crossover story! These are the stories to be found in this new, sizzling hot collection!

SURELY, YOU JESTER F/F: In the first part of an exciting Jenni/Leopard Laughs crossover, Jenni The Clown catches a flight to Atlas City for a Birthday gig, only to discover that it's actually a private party for Jessica Jester. Jester has handpicked Jenni for a night to remember and the two wily women can only think of one way to spend it.
IRRATIONAL FEAR F/M: Jenni is asked by a colleague to have a therapy session with a new male patient. One who has such an intense fear of sexual release, that at 19, he has never had an orgasm. The clown's solution to this? To make him face his fear, of course.
TAKES ONE TO TICKLE ONE M/F: It's Friday night, which means that Jenni is on the prowl. But she's not the only one. And tonight, the hunter will become the hunted. Jenni can dish it out. But tonight, she'll take it.
A HELPING HAND F/M: When Jenni is invited to participate in a psychological experiment, she is given a healthy young man to tickle and tease as she sees fit. She would never suspect that she is actually assisting in a CIA interrogation...
YOU CAN'T OUTGROW IT F/M: An afternoon of gaming with an 18 year old that Jenni used to babysit turns lascivious after the foolish teen makes a bet that Jenni is determined to win, even if it means exploiting old weaknesses.
CLOWNS TO THE LEFT OF ME... JESTERS TO THE RIGHT FF/F: Continuing where "Surely, You Jester" left off, The Leopard has shown up to take Jessica in. Will Jenni realize that her new friend is not what she seems? Or will The Leopard find herself at the ticklish mercy of the two clowns? Three guesses...

F/F, M/F, AND (of course) F/M TICKLING!
CASUAL AND EROTIC TICKLING!
TONS OF VERBAL TEASING!
SCENES OF RESISTANCE AND DESPERATION!
A ONE OF A KIND JENNI THE CLOWN/THE LEOPARD LAUGHS 2 PART CROSSOVER!
COVER ART BY SUIKODEN!
DON'T MISS IT!

"Jenni The Clown knows a thing or two about putting a smile on someone's face. But she may be getting in over her head when she ends up in Atlas City in a one of a kind Jenni The Clown/The Leopard Laughs two-part crossover, in which she finds herself mixed up with Ellie and Jessica Jester. Also included in this collection are all new stories involving Jenni unwittingly taking part in an interrogation, treating a patient with a peculiar phobia, and even meeting her match when she underestimates one of her intended targets! Feathers in hand, clothes on the floor, Jenni The Clown is back for more!"

http://www.lulu.com/shop/shellie-fe...jenni-the-clown-4/ebook/product-23893111.html23973116_cover_preview_small.png

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back