• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Squealing Santa anybody?

Lostcause13

Verified
Hey guys,
I got this idea on tumblr, but would anybody be interested in a Squealing (secret) santa for exchanging short, personalized stories? It just sounds like a really fun idea if we get a bunch of lers and lees write short (there would be a word limit) tickle stories for each other and share them. Leave a comment if youd be interested, Id be happy to organize.

If interested please post and pm me with the info below. Obviously your writer would be secret, and come lets say dec 21 we could exchange stories. Let me know!

Things to post to enter:
1: ler, lee, or switch
2: idk the word for it, but preference between m/f, f/m, m/m or f/f (or gang)
3: requested partner if anyone specific (default is writer, assuming they fit #2)
4: spot to focus on (keep it within a bikini, easier for matching writers )
5: post story (with username) or pm to recipient
6: special outfit request (nylons, socks, xmas lingerie etc)
7: con/non-con
8: other special requests

RULES:
1: All characters must be 18+
2: keep it within a bikini
3: if a requested character is a member of this community, get CONSENT from them first. Im not doing your homework for you. If they get upset, its your own fault.
4: No telling anyone who you have!
5: Say thank you. If they ask for critique/feedback, be nice but honest. You may even make some new friends.

Tenative timeline: 10 DEC entries close, writers matched with giftees.
21 DEC: stories delivered.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to participate, the link is here to join. Please add to your wishlist what you'd like in your own story and also add what types of stories you're willing to write. This will help match people better and ensure you enjoy the story writing process, and the recipient enjoys the end product more. Thanks!
https://sneakysanta.com/invite.aspx?i=5712e3bd

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back