• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRUE STORY: Finally, Avril Lavigne Tickling

CanadianSOD

First I just want to start out by saying that im sorry it has taken so long for me to post this but i have had to get a whole new computer so then i decited to just update all the computers in the office but that required to link them all in the network blah blah u dont wanna hear it, so im sorry it took so long but here it is

It was bout three years before she got into singing when I used to live in Napanee, Ontario. I was much younger and I just knew her as the girl who I always saw around. After awhile I started to flirt with her and things just kinda clicked. After long hours talking my parents into going on a "date" they finally agreed. (Remember your parents way back when? Ok, you know you can relate) I felt really overdressed cuz she was waring her shorts t-shirt but i got over it and to my advantage she was waring these black sandles. (still remember those to this day) For all you guys who like details her toe nails were painted black which was perfect with the sandals. Well the date started out typical (dinner) but after awhile we started off to my house. When we got there we just sat on the couch talking about random things. She put her feet up on my legs and i got the courage and asked her are your feet ticklish? She just kinda looked at me wired and said ya. Well I had to flow with the randomness of the moment so i took off her sandal and started to stroke the sole of her left foot. She jerked back and giggled but didnt pull away. Then i pulled off the other sandal and did the same. She laughed so hard i got worried my mom would hear downstairs. Then realizing the situation forgot that worry and starting unleashing it on her feet for about 3 min at least. (I dont know exactly cuz it always seems shorter when ur the tickler) She liked it cuz she never pulled away and she had the cutest laugh. She laughed so hard I couldnt believe it. After the 3 min session she pulled away and said she had to get home cuz it was getting late. I helped her put her sandals back on and showed her out. It was the perfect night and she had such ticklish feet. I moved shortly after that and we lost touch but I just thought i might share my experance with the rest of my fellow ticklers. Thanks for your time.
CanadianSOD

Cool, nice story... and just because of that, I'll leave any comments about her music and the like to myself :D

I just cannot believe that without any proof. Do you have a pic or something like that for proof.

if it's true, i'll bow down to u

i am SUCH a huge fan of her, but it does sound kinda bogus, can u tell us something she said that only she or a few people would know?

Outta curiosity... isn't there a thread for stories about tickling celebs?

can u tell us something she said that only she or a few people would know?
Outta interest... wouldn't that mean that everyone here appart from CanadianSOD (if he's telling the truth etc) wouldn't know about it either... in other words I could say that her security guards once caught her and her guitarist on a ferris wheel and at least one of them had thier pants down... and you'd have to believe me.

But then again, she just admitted that about an hour ago on Rove live (Aussie commedy chat show) so its true I guess.

And by the way, I decided to have a listen to her music this time cause at least she was giving a live performance of it (on Rove I mean)... and this is what I thought.

Unfortunately, in this performance she had no stage presence what-so-ever... she just stood there the whole time and just sang without moving. And the singing only barely sounded in tune... I'm pretty sure she was off on quite a few notes too. Not to mention she had really dodgy phrasing which wasn't good at all. In short she's just like Brittany Spears, Kylie Minogue and any other manufactured pop singer... she has a good publicity agent, probably a good writer and a good sound recording engineer.

But of course you can ignore that last paragraph if you want by saying I'm just a jelous, underpaid piano player that probably couldn't sing as good as her anyway. But I go do go to uni every day with dozens of awesome singers and make a point of going and seeing amazing (and also underpaid) bands every week... so I'd hope I sorta know what I'm talking about.

Ok, I think I got off the point there anyway. Still say thanks for CanadianSOD for the story... and for the record, in her interview on Rove, Averil said "like" 22 times. (23 if you count the 'ike I think I heard)

:cool:
pain6.gif

[COLOR=0000F7] Cool casual story.[/COLOR] :cool:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back