• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blazblue tickling Story m/f (ragna tickles noel vermillion)

TicklishNeckJWP

TMF Regular
***DISCLAIMER***

THE FOLLOWING STORY IS NOT MY OWN, I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH (FIRST SAW THIS STORY A DECADE AGO) THAT I JUST HAD TO SAVE IT, SO IF THE CREATOR OF THIS IS OUT THERE. ALL CREDIT GOES TO YOU. THANK YOU.

***END DISCLAIMER***

Noel had been searching for weeks but after listening to the right sources and following the right trail, she was finally able to catch up with her target Ragna The Bloodedge. She arrived in The 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutuschi.
"I know he's here somewhere. But the question is where?" Noel thought to herself. She turned her head and sitting at an outdoor café drinking a cup of coffee was her target, Ragna The Bloodedge. "There he is!"
Ragna sat there unaware of Noel watching him and sipped his coffee peacefully.
"It's a nice city. I wish I could stay a little longer to enjoy some more of the place's cuisine but Noel isn't going to let me do that since she's on my tail." Ragna thought to himself as he took another sip looking impatiently back into the café's main building to see if his food order was on its way. "Is the waitress ever-!"

"Revolver Blast!" Noel shouted as she shot the coffee cup out of Ragna's hand and interrupted his train of thought. Civilians began to panic and people ran for cover as Ragna turned to Noel and drew his massive sword. Ragna was pissed now and Noel wasn't about to let him get away either. Hell's bell had rung and everyone knew that getting in the crossfire of the two would be a death sentence. Noel took a fighting stance and challenged Ragna. "Ragna The Bloodedge, you are under arrest!"
"Like hell I am!" Ragna said as he pointed his sword at Noel. "I ordered the most expensive dish on the menu! You're going to pay for that financially and physically!"
The fight raged on for what seemed to be hours. Noel shot down buildings as well as Ragna with her duel revolvers and Ragna sliced open streets, cut down buildings, and managed to give a few cuts to Noel who was losing the fight. The two fighters closed in on each other. Noel was ready to pistol whip Ragna but before she could even swing at him, Ragna charged in at lightning speed and thrust the hilt of his sword into Noel's solar plexus knocking her unconscious. Ragna had won.

"Serves you right after all the trouble you caused me." Ragna said to the unconscious Noel who lay peacefully on the ground. Ragna didn't quite seem satisfied with what he had done to Noel; he was still hungry and she had interrupted his alone time again. He needed to do something better to get the point across to her to stop pursuing him. "I think someone needs a little bit more humiliation before she's let go."
Ragna spotted a warehouse in a secluded area where he wouldn't be disturbed and an awful idea came to his mind. Now that it had entered his head it couldn't go away. With a sinister grin, Ragna threw Noel over his shoulder and carried her away to the inside of the warehouse. There he tied her up, took off her boots and socks, and let her hair down so she would look more like a damsel in distress to him. Once she woke up the fun would begin. Ragna couldn't help but feel attracted to Noel now that he could see how pretty she looked. But he let that thought go for now. He had better plans ahead.
Noel began to regain consciousness and tried to move. Her arms had been bound and she couldn't role away with Ragna, the first person she saw once she regained consciousness, holding her legs in place under his arm.

"What's going on! What have you done to me!" Noel said with a sense of fear in her voice. She noticed that her hair was down and that she was barefoot. "Why is my hair down! Why am I barefoot! And why do my feet feel so….clean!"
"I didn't want to taste anything nasty while doing what I'm about to do." Ragna answered as he held one of Noel's small, perfectly shaped toes causing her to silently giggle. "You're feet are so soft and nice feeling and you take good care of them for the most part. You should air and wash them a little more often when you travel. You wouldn't want your feet to lose their beauty to odor or anything like that would you?"

"R-Ragna, w-w-what are you going to do?" Noel asked as her heart began to race.
"I'm not going to say or do it just yet." Ragna said with a sinister grin as he held up a feather for Noel to see. Her eyes grew wide. "I'm going to warm you up a little first then do what I want to do!"
Ragna began to stroke the bottoms of Noel's beautiful bare feet. Without a moment's hesitation, Noel broke out into screaming and laughing. Her ultimate weakness had been discovered and exploited.
"HAHAHAHAHA!NNNNOOOOO! DOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T TICKLE MY F-F-F-F-F-FEET HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Noel screamed as she tried to struggle and free herself. It was no use, Ragna was too strong. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NNNNOOOO! PLEASE STOP! I'M BEGGING YOU TO LEAVE MY FEET ALONE! I'M TOO TICKLISH! MY SIDES, STOMACH OR ARMPITS AS MUCH AS YOU WANT BUT NOT MY FEET! PPPLLLLEAAASSSEEEE RAGNA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE!"

Ragna paid no attention to her screams. She continued to brush Noel's soles as gently as he could with his finger tips. He would occasionally between the strokes stop to slide his fingers between her toes and twist them as well sending a strange tickle sensation to her feet. Noel tried even harder to pull away but it was no use. Ragna ran his fingers beneath Noel's toes and she let out a hard laugh as a new part of her foot was tortured. Ragna stroked up and down on Noel's soles causing her to squirm and twist over onto her side making escape even harder. What made things worse was that rather than flex her feet in defense, Noel's ticklishness made her spread her toes apart as it happened making her vulnerable to more tickling. This is what Ragna wanted and he picked his feather back up.
"No, no, please not that." Noel said as she took the moment to catch her breath. "Please! I'm begging you!"
"Just consider it all payback for earlier." Ragna said as he went and tied Noel's ankles quick while they were pinned and she was weak; he would need her to be as still as possible for this. He then put the very tip of the feather against her right sole and Noel gasped in horror. "Now the real fun can begin!"
The feather brushed up and down Noel's right sole quickly and softly and with her extra bindings, she was now defenseless. Noel screamed out in laughter and tears rolled down her cheeks. Feathers or anything else soft would tickle Noel like nothing else; it was the deadliest weapon against her.

"GGGAHHHHAAA! NNNOOOO! NOT FEATHERS! ANYTHING BUT THAT ON MY FEET! OH GOD I CAN'T BREATH! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE! HAVE MERCY AND LET ME G-G-GO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Noel screamed as Ragna slide the feather up and down her sole and soon moved onto her left and then to both at the same time. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HHHEEELLLLPPPPP! I CAN'T TAKE IT!"
Ragna was the most merciless with the feather. He moved it all over Noel's soles and soon moved to her left foot alone. He began to slide the feather beneath her toes and Noel could only thrust her body upwards as a sign of surrender; she knew she couldn't win at this point so she gave in hoping that her tormentor would release her soon. Ragna smirked with wicked intentions and then turned his eyes toward the golden point he had been waiting for.

"Now for the grand finale of this little moment." Ragna said as he inserted the feather between Noel's toes. "If your soles are this ticklish I can only imagine what your toes are like! Feel this!"
"NNNNNOOOO! ANTHING BUT A FEATHER BETWEEN MY TOES! ! RAGNA DON'T! THIS IS TOO FAR!" Noel screamed as her face turned red, tears bawled down her face, her hair got in her eyes, and her voice seemed like it was going to crack.
Ragna couldn't help but let out an evil laugh; this was just too great even for him. He couldn't believe how effective this was. He moved from toe to toe twirling the feather between them, brushing beneath them, sliding the feather up and down and back and forth making Noel react the way she was. She somehow managed to lift herself up and talk into Ragna's ear as softly as she could.
"Ragn-ha-ha-ha-a! Stop! Just stop!" Noel said as Ragna stopped to let her breath and speak. She seemed to sob as she spoke. The tickling had gone too far for her. "Please, whatever it is you want you win! Just please let me go and don't tickle me anymore with the feather! Oh God Ragna, please don't torture me anymore like this."

Ragna felt a bit of guilt hearing this and felt sorry for his actions. He did as Noel asked untying her ankles and her wrists. Noel sat there on the crate looking down. She had finally caught her breath and now was wiping away tears of laughter and hurt as well as hair from her face. Ragna felt sorry, but didn't know what to say.
"You're shoes are here and you're free to go. Don't let me keep you." Ragna said as he began to walk away.
"Wait, Ragna, you don't have to leave." Noel said now sounding better. "Besides, my feet are clean and out now, you could do something more to them."
"Are you serious? After all that tickle torture you want me to still touch your feet?" Ragna asked confused at why Noel would be requesting such a thing.
"I never said that I don't like having my feet touched." Noel said. "Sure, they are very ticklish but only when the intent is to tickle them furiously; I-I actually, sort of, only when it's not extreme, enjoy, umm, please don't judge me on this, having my feet tickled."
"So what is it that you want?" Ragna said as he came back to her and pulled up another crate to sit in front of her.
"I would love it if you could massage my feet right now. I could really use it after all the traveling I have been doing." Noel said as she stuck her right foot in Ragna's face then placed it on his lap wiggling her toes. "If you play with my toes while you're at it, I'll let you go as well Ragna."
"If that's the case then sure!" Ragna said as he picked up Noel's beautiful bare foot and began to massage the sole of it with his thumbs. Noel let out a relaxed sigh as he did this. "How is that?"
"Mmm, perfect." Noel said with a smile. She blushed a bit out of embarrassment that she was letting her enemy do this to her, but also out of the fact that a very handsome man was pampering her feet. She had always wanted an attractive man to do that to her. "Be sure to get the lower parts of my feet too. And don't be afraid to touch my toes when you are doing this, it won't tickle."

Ragna moved his thumbs up and down digging into Noel's foot releasing all the tension in her foot. As he moved down her foot, she let out more moans of enjoyment. As he moved to the upper part of her foot, he continued to massage her foot until he got to beneath her toes. Noel looked up, closed her eyes and cooed in pleasure; her upper foot was the most sensitive.
"Are you alright?" Ragna asked. He couldn't help but think of how adorable Noel was now when she was in this sort of pleasure.
"I'm fine! I like this!" Noel said with the brightest smile Ragna had ever seen. "Please play with my toes now! Your hands are so good on my feet when they aren't seeking to torture me. I want to know what they are like on my toes."
"If you say so." Ragna said as he looked down and took hold of her pinkie toe. Ragna sounded like he wasn't excited to do this but really he wanted to. Noel had such beautiful feet and her toes were so flawless in shape, length, and nail form that to make them feel pleasured would mean the world to Ragna.

Ragna twisted Noel's pinkie toe as he did before he tickled her. Noel giggled and smiled.
"That feels good! Keep doing it!" Noel said sounding even happier. "Twist them like that, brush them, and run your fingers around and between them! My toes are the most sensitive!"
Ragna did as she asked and Noel was nothing but giggles and smiles then. She loved the feeling of her toes being petted, rubbed, spread to loosen them, and playfully tickled. Noel lay down while Ragna did this with her eyes squeezed shut and her hands up by her face cooing like a fan girl. She was such a footsie girl that she could finally embrace the fact that she loved having her feet treated and enjoy the sensations that were running through her feet, up her leg, and into her being. When Ragna placed three of her toes between his fingers and twirled them, Noel gave out a shriek of joy.
"You have beautiful feet you know that?" Ragna said as he held Noel's foot up to his face to admire it for a moment. Suddenly she pulled it out of his hand. "Was it something I said?"
"Not at all, I really appreciate you complimenting my feet. No one ever has." Noel said as she put her left foot on Ragna's lap and bounced with eagerness to be pampered. "But I have another foot too so get to that one now! I have to feel the same thing in both feet!"
"Alright then, let's not wait anymore!" Ragna said with a smile as he began to feel some of Noel's positiveness radiate out of her into him. He was starting to love doing this.

Ragna repeated the steps he took before on Noel's other foot and as she lay down to relax, Ragna paused for a moment to look at her feet and admire them. They were so pretty, so petite, so beautiful that Ragna's face came closer to it and without thinking he kissed the bottoms of her toes. Noel sat back up and looked at him.
"Did you just kiss my toes?" Noel asked.
"Sorry, I wasn't thinking." Ragna said feeling embarrassed. This was bad because now his secret could be revealed. Sure, he tickled her earlier but any tormentor could do that. However, kissing her toes would give away the one thing that Ragna tried so hard to hide from people: the fact that he had a foot fetish and always wanted to do that to a girl's feet.
"That feels good! Do it again!" Noel said with a small bounce. She was really beginning to enjoy herself. Noel giggled and cooed in delight as she felt each kiss against the bottoms of her toes. "He-he, you can play with my toes too. They are the most sensitive to touch and I love the feel of them being played with."

Ragna continued to kiss them then soon he put Noel's feet on his lap and began to play with her toes as she had asked. He rubbed them, twisted them gently, made them curl, and ran his fingers between them. Noel giggled more and looked happier. However, there was one thing that Noel was missing and now that she could trust Ragna, she had to have him do this.
"Ragna, could you please tickle my feet now?" Noel asked as she pressed her right foot against his face playfully. "Don't torture me but tickle them gently this time."
Ragna was excited now; there was nothing he loved more than hearing a girl laugh and giggle over her feet being tickled by him. But with a girl actually wanting to be tickled, this made it all the better because now she wouldn't cry out to stop as much or need as many breathers.

"Ok, but remember that I still have my tickle tools on me!" Ragna said with a huge smile on his face.
"Just don't tickle me to the point that I can't breathe, I cramp up, and the whole experience hurts." Noel with a somewhat stern face. She wasn't sure if this was such a good idea now but Ragna wasn't holding her ankle so tight that she couldn't escape. She then lifted her foot up as high as she could into his face and began to wiggle it around. "Come on now, tickle me. I need my fix."
Ragna was going to be friendly with this and do as Noel asked; he wasn't going to tickle her tremendously to the point that she didn't enjoy it. He held her ankle tight enough that she wouldn't pull away, girls tended to do that when their feet were tickled, and with his free hand, he began to slowly and gently brushed his fingers up and down the sole of her foot. Noel began to giggle and soon it evolved into laughter. However, this laughter was of enjoyment not torture. Noel loved this feeling more than anything else; the feeling of her heart racing, energy going through her whole body, adrenaline surging through her, and happiness filling her that only tickling could bring.
"Yay ha-ha-ha-ha! This is per-fa-fa-fa-fa-f-f-fect! Keep going!" Noel said as she purposely spread her toes to let Ragna get between them as well. "You're good at fun tickling! Ha-ha-ha more!"

Ragna took Noel's words as more directions and places rather than speed; if he went any faster, it would go back to torture. Ragna grabbed Noel's other foot and switched positions so he could lock Noel's legs under his arm and tickle both of her feet at the same time. This was exactly what Noel wanted. Noel lay back and put her hands against her head to try to get herself to control her laughing, she was running out of breath. She sat back up and tapped Ragna on the back.
"Give me a quick breather then turn around to face me." Noel said while gasping for air. Ragna did as she said then she took her left foot away and left her right foot on his lap. "Use the feather now, one foot at a time. I want to see you when you are doing it."
"You told me that you hated feathers during our last tickling session." Ragna said as he pulled out the feather again skeptical of weather this was a good idea or not.
"Yes, I do hate how torturous feathers are between my toes but I think that you can make it so I can enjoy them." Noel said confidently. She was very trusting of Ragna now and was beginning to feel a sort of attraction for him now. "Just be gentle like you are now with the feather and get between my toes especially. I'll try hard not to curl them. You might want to hold on to me harder this time."
"If you say so." Ragna said with a smile as he tightened his grip on Noel's ankle and very gently with one stroke going slowly down her sole, Ragna began to tickle Noel. He paused briefly then moved back up her sole. Noel jumped. "How's that?"
"Perfect! Keep going!' Noel squealed. The tickling tool she once feared and hated was now becoming something she loved. "HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! It's so soft and comfortable! Speed up a little!"

Ragna did just that and brushed Noel's foot at a moderate pace. Noel did try to pull away but Ragna had her good. She slowly began to teach herself not to pull away from Ragna. She wasn't exactly becoming immune to feather tickling, but she was learning not to pull away from a feather when in the hands of a trusted tickler.
"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! It's so evil but so good at the same time!" Noel said now blushing out of how much she loved feather tickling now. "NO-HO-HO-HO-HO-OOOO! You fiend! Leave my poor, beautiful, defenseless foot alone!"
"Am I going to hard?" Ragna asked with concern in his voice. He didn't want to hurt Noel again.
"I'm just playing! Don't stop!" Noel said looking upset that the tickling stopped. She began to smile again to indicate that she was having fun and twisted and turned her foot like crazy to show she wanted more. "When I'm talking cutesy about my feet then I'm just playing. If I were, screaming for mercy and sobbing like the first tickle session then you would be going to hard. Play along! This whole role thing just came to me now and it makes the whole experience even better!"

"What could you possibly offer me that could replace such a delicacy?" Ragna said playing along as he lifted Noel's foot up to his face and sucked on her big toe before licking between the others. "You were unfortunate enough to be caught by me and now your feet are mine!"
"HA-HA-HA! NO! Please let me go!" Noel said continuing to play. "My feet are delicate aspects to me and can't endure your wicked deeds."
"Delicate eh? All the better then for me." Ragna said with a fake sinister smile. He then began to gently twist and turn the feather between Noel's toes. "Now let's see how well your toes do! If they are as delicate as you say they are then they must be extraordinarily ticklish!"
"Eek! NO! Not my toes! Anywhere but my toes!" Noel laughed in play and enjoyment. "How could yo-hu-hu-hu-u defile toes as ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha beautiful as mine! You are truly an evil being! No one could ti-ha-ha-ha-ckle toes as majest-a-ha-ha-ha-ic as mine without shame! Please! Lick them or brush them before this! Feathers are too wicked of a tickling weapon!"

Noel continued to laugh her heart out as Ragna continued to tickle her soles and toes with the feather. Noel finally began to cry from it but it wasn't from being over tickled, she simply had reached her capacity of restraint and now had to let the tears run the tickling was so strong. She continued to say damsel lines while Ragna continued to respond with villainous lines of tickling. The two began to laugh together out of the fun they were both having; Ragna loved the role-playing game tickling Noel and Noel loved being tickled and role-playing. After a short break, Noel switched feet and Ragna got her other foot with a new damsel and new villain in their game. After thirty minutes of this, Noel rested her feet on Ragna's lap and the two looked each other deep in the eyes.
"I-" Before Ragna could finish, Noel grabbed his head with her feet and pulled him to the ground. Ragna didn't know what she was doing.

"There's need for you to talk. You only need to relax." Noel said gently almost in a seducing way. What Ragna didn't see in this tone was a hint of affection that Noel had begun to feel for him. She then began to rub her feet against his face. "Lie down, take a deep breath, and relax as I give you a small gift in return for pleasuring my feet."
Ragna let out a deep sigh as Noel massaged his face with her feet. As he exhaled in relaxation, Noel would grab his jaw with her toes as if trying to get him to keep his mouth open. Ragna did just that and let his tongue out for a moment and Noel rubbed her foot against it; she wanted to be worshipped as she did this and she could tell that Ragna sill wanted her feet.
"Mmmm, lick them as much as you like." Noel said as she felt the warm, moist tongue run up and down her sole in a pleasuring way. "Ahhhhh, Ragna…."

Ragna soon grabbed Noel's ankles and simply began to worship her feet. Licking her soles, sucking on her toes, and kissing her feet in a way that didn't tickle filling Noel with ecstasy. Ragna held onto one foot so he could focus all of his mouth onto it and get maximum satisfaction and Noel could get maximum pleasure. Noel began to pull the foot being worshipped away and Ragna held on to it pulling himself off the ground in the process. Noel's small, adorable foot was half way into Ragna's mouth as he got to his knees. Noel brought her foot into the crate she was sitting on and looked at him.

"Ragna, it's been pleasant, but I think now is the time to stop." Noel said gently with a smile. Ragna looked sad as he slowly pulled Noel's foot out of his mouth getting in as many licks as he could before her toes were just out of his tongues reach. After that, Noel put her socks and shoes back on and put her hair back up. She and Ragna then left the warehouse.
It was late out now, the sun was beginning to set. Ragna then looked at Noel who seemed to be blushing and diverting her eyes. Ragna did the same and tried hard not to blush before turning around and walking away.

"Noel, I know you have to arrest me, but could you at least give me some time to get ahead of you so that we don't have to fight here again where people already know about us and the destruction?" Ragna said as he walked away trying to seem like he wanted to leave. But really, he didn't want to after what had happened. "Or is this your last chance of catching me? If so, then I guess I can go with you willingly. It's the least I can do after I captured you and tickled you."

"No Ragna, I'm not going to arrest you. I-In fact, I'm going to try and clear your name." Noel said with her back turned to Ragna looking down and blushing as she clasped her hands together. She was very nervous and her heart was racing as she prepared to say what she wanted to say. She turned around to face Ragna who had also turned around to face her. He was shocked to see how timid she was acting now and how he was able to appreciate her beauty, so much more like this. "You did something for me that, all my life, I never thought anyone would do for me. Yes, you did torture me at first but then you were so sincere in your making up for what you did."
"Noel…" Ragna was speechless. Ragna let her hair back down and smiled at him as she walked up to him.

"Ragna, you've proven to me that you are a sweet man underneath everything and it's completely different from what I had been warned about when I was assigned to capture you." Noel said as she stopped in front of Ragna and placed her hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eyes longingly. "Ragna, let me travel with you and clear your name. After what you showed me in that warehouse, when I see the gentler side of you, I-I never thought I would be saying this, but, R-Ragna, I-I want to be with you."

Before Ragna could respond, Noel pressed her soft, beautiful lips against Ragna's and he returned the kiss with equally as much passion. The two had found something much unexpected that day, love. Ragna held Noel close and Noel pressed herself against his strong chest feeling and hearing his heartbeat oh so sweetly. Ragna looked down at her and smiled and Noel smiled back. The two kissed once more and walked along hand in hand.

"So the place we're heading to next is supposed to have hot springs." Ragna said with a smile to Noel who looked happier than ever. "I think it's the perfect place to get to know each other better."
"Sounds great! Is it a long ways away?" Noel asked with her girlish charm shinning through her face.
"A little bit of a distance, yes. Why do you ask?" Ragna answered.
"Now I have the perfect excuse for you to massage my feet again when we get there!" Noel giggled.
"Hey, when you're with me, I'm on massage duty 24/7. You never need an excuse for me!" Ragna said happily as he and Noel swung their arms in the air as they were holding hands. The two laughed then kissed again. Their journey would be a very pleasant and memorable one with plenty of love, laughter, and tickling.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back