• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexting gone wrong part 2 fff/m spanking, tickling

Pghtkltorture

TMF Expert
Part 1 (mm/m) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?299194-Sexting-Gone-Wrong-part-1-mm-m

Part 2

"I didn't think you'd show up" Samantha said as she looked me up and down.

I stood at her door, head down and dressed as the instructions her husband and left me had said.

The plain black jeans were a size too tight. My cock strained in its chastity cage. It had been a little over a week since her husband had snapped the lock around my cock. Samantha gave it a little pat. I winced a little but remained silent as I had been instructed.

"First things is first, get on your knees" as I did, she undid the clasp of her belt. She pulled her jeans down to mid thigh to reveal her soft round ass. Her cheeks showed the yelllowing of healing bruises. "Randy laid into my ass pretty hard after he found our text messages. I'm going to need you to apologize."

For the first time, I spoke. "I'm so sorry Saman.." she turned and slapped me hard across the face.

"Mistress!"

Tears welled up in my eyes as my cheeks tingled. "I'm sorry Mistress." I leaned forward and kissed her bruises "so very sorry Mistress."

Two voices giggled on the other side of the room. I hadn't noticed them before. I recognized Samantha's friends instantly. Karen, a tall ebony Goddess, at least 6 foot 3 with short dark hair and perfectly manicured nails and Samantha's sister and Alex's wife Stephanie. Stephanie was a plump little thing with a pretty face and beautiful full breasts.

"He's cute Sis!" Stephanie chimed in. "I can't wait to get a crack at that tight little behind of his"

"That's if you have any chips even left over at the end" Karen smirked.

The game itself was pretty straight forward. Each of the young ladies sat in front of an equal pile of poker chips of various colors. Each color chip notated 1 minute of a specific activity.

"He looks nervous" Stephanie said taking her seat. "Samantha why don't you explain the rules"

"Absolutely" she smiled cruelly "The white chips are equal to one minute of ticking, the blue equals a minute of foot worship"

"Don't forget the red!" Chirped Stephanie as she played with the slightly smaller stack of red chips.

"Those ones are her favorite" Karen winked with an evil smile.

"Each red chip equals 5 smacks across that right little ass of yours" Samantha explained, cupping my ass to make a point. Then she picked up one of the two black chips that sat at each spot "These are the big ticket item though. Each black chip is an orgasm we get to put you through"

I gulped nervously. My cock struggling against the chastity device. Samantha help up a small timer with 60 minutes on it. "We play for an hour and then we get to spend whatever chips we have left."

"Until then" Karen gave my nipples a playful tweak "Why don't you go get us some drinks"

When the timer went off an hour later, it was pretty clear that Samantha had been the big winner. Her stack of tickling chips was by far the highest and she held four of the available six black orgasm chips.

Karen had made out well with Foot Worship chips, amassing a rather large pile during a particularly boisterous hand.

Having the least amount of overall chips, Stephanie got to go first. The other girls ooo'ed and awed as she led me into an adjoining bedroom, dropping all over white, red and black chips into a basket outside the room. Leaving her single black chip and blue chips on the table.

I stood, eyes down and almost shaking nervously. Stephanie, removed her tight jeans releasing a milky plump ass and creamy thighs from their denim prison. She motioned for me to lay across her lap. My cock found a comforting home between the warmth of her thighs. She smiled as she felt it harden.

Stephanie reached down and secured a pair of handcuffs around the leg of the chair. She brought her hand down on my bare ass. I jumped. She wasted no time. There was no warming up, just five hard smacks. She paused, as I squirmed on her lap. She ran her hands through my hair and clenched a fist pulling my head up and bringing tears to my eyes. My ass alive and tingling

"You know what I love about spanking a sweet ass like yours?" She let go of my hair and began to skittle her fingernails across my backside. I jerked forward, my cock pressing deeper between her thighs "it makes an ass like this so sensitive"

The sensation was unbearable. She alternately moved from spider tickling my ass and pinching the backs of my thighs.

At any time she thought that was beginning to get used to the tickles on my ass, she'd pause long enough to wail on my ass.

"Uh oh" she smiled down at me. "You're dripping. I think you're getting too excited."

She rolled me off onto the floor, I fell awkwardly to the floor with my hands still bound to the chair. She sat her own moist panty clad crouch on my stomach, her ample weight pinning me to the floor. She grabbed ahold of my straining dripping clock and used a stiff toothbrush on head of my cock. She was brutal. The sensation at first tickled but eventually even began to cause significant discomfort. My laughter turned to screams and eventually begging. My erection subsided my I was not hornier than ever.

She turned around and pat my cheek. "Don't go anywhere precious"

She returned a moment later, dropping more red chips in front of my eyes. She pulled me back across her lap. She placed my already once again hardening cock between her thighs. She reddened my ass again. Making me count each stroke. 50 more licks across my already sensitive ass.

She slid out from underneath me and told me to stand. With my hands bound to the bottom of the chair I was able to stand but had to remain fully bent over. She reached behind my legs from behind and continues to stroke my cock. She brought me to the edge of orgasm only to stop.

"please, please let me cum" I whimpered.

She picked up her near empty Vodka Cranberry and downed the last sip. Leaving only ice.

"I'm sorry baby," she said reaching into the glass and pulling out a few ice cubes. "I traded all of my black and blue chips to Karen so I could spank that tight little
Ass of yours again"

With that, she closed her ice filled fist around the head of my cock while I screamed in lustful agony.

To be continued

Oh boy, it seems like this situation took quite a ticklish turn! From chastity cages and spanking games to trading chips for torturous pleasure, this story has it all! The poor protagonist finds himself at the mercy of Samantha and her friends, enduring a tickling extravaganza and some seriously intense moments. I've also been in a funny situation when I was starting my kik sexting experiences. All I can say is, be careful what parties you attend and make sure you know the rules of the game before you get yourself into a "tightly bound" situation like this! :blushes:

Oh boy, it seems like this situation took quite a ticklish turn! From chastity cages and spanking games to trading chips for torturous pleasure, this story has it all! The poor protagonist finds himself at the mercy of Samantha and her friends, enduring a tickling extravaganza and some seriously intense moments. I've also been in a funny situation when I was starting my kik sexting experiences. All I can say is, be careful what parties you attend and make sure you know the rules of the game before you get yourself into a "tightly bound" situation like this! :blushes:

If you like this one you should check out my “Personal Ad” series

Also there’s 2 other chapters to this one

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back