• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Battle of the Blondes

Lauren Tyler

1st Level Red Feather
Another old tickling story I wrote a while back. Hope you like it!

BATTLE OF THE BLONDES
A TIC-FIC BY LAUREN TYLER

Disclaimer:

Sarah Bryant and her likeness are registered trademarks of Sega Enterprises.

Nina Williams and her likeness are registered trademarks of Bandai Namco Holdings, Inc.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sarah pushed her blonde hair out of her face as she walked into the mysterious building that she had been instructed to go to in the note she had received just last night. A mysterious note that was signed 'Nina Williams.'

The name did not ring a bell, but she wondered if it was someone with the Judgement 6 organization. Although it had been awhile since she had been freed from their brainwashing, she knew all too well that they would not give up that easily in their efforts to get her back.

The writing in the note stated that it was going to be a 'Battle of the Blondes,' which was what made Sarah suspicious. How did the writer know she had blonde hair? And furthermore, what did it matter whether she was a blonde or not?

Sarah shrugged it off and walked into the large room which, apparently, had been set up for the fight. A large mat that was covering most of the room and was several feet up from the floor was in the center. On the other side, she saw a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a purple bodysuit with black and blue flecks here and there. Sarah noticed that the woman was also barefooted, with toenails that were painted bright red, matching the color of her fingernails also. Ironically, Sarah wore the same color nail polish as well.

"You must be Sarah Bryant, if I'm not mistaken?" The woman said.

"You're... Nina Williams, right?" Sarah replied, pointing at the woman.

"You're right about that. I'm so glad we've had this opportunity to get together for our little 'battle' shall we say?" Nina smirked.

"What is this all about?" Sarah asked, growing a little impatient.

"Basically, it's to determine which of us blondes is the better of the two! I've heard about your skills, as well as how well you've done in the fighting tournaments, so I thought it would be nice to see how we stack up!" Nina smiled wider. "So, are we on, or are you going to chicken out?"

Sarah nodded. "I didn't come here just to chicken out! Bring it on!" She started to step onto the mat, when Nina gestured for her to stop.

"Take your boots off, if you please. I don't want you damaging this mat, and furthermore, I believe in a fair fight!" Nina folded her arms and waited.

Sarah opened her mouth to protest, but closed it quickly, realizing that it would be better if it were a fair fight. She unzipped her boots and pulled them off, setting them to the side. Wearing only her tight fitting bodysuit from her neck to her ankles, Sarah stepped barefoot onto the mat, and got into a fighting position. "Are you ready?"

Nina smiled and assumed her fighting position as well. "I'm ready!"

With that, Sarah quickly threw a punch at Nina, who dodged out of the way and tried to throw a kick at her using her left leg. Sarah quickly moved and went for Nina's chest using a swift kick, but missed. Nina took the opportunity to throw a quick foot sweep, sending Sarah onto the mat.

Although the mat was made to cushion hard landings, Sarah was still dazed for a moment, managing to regain her senses just barely in time to dodge Nina's attempt to strike while she was down. Rolling to the side, Sarah quickly got up and attempted a spinning middle kick, striking Nina in the back. She went down, only to instantly recover with a roll and get back on her feet.

Realizing that Nina was not going to go down without a fight, Sarah quickly steadied herself to strike again. She went fast, using an elbow strike to Nina's chest, knocking the wind out of her and allowing Sarah to go in quickly for a follow up kick. However, Nina had apparently recovered quickly, and Sarah was completely unprepared for Nina to catch her bare foot with both hands.

For a moment, Sarah pondered what to do next, while Nina tightened her grip around Sarah's foot. Sarah thought Nina might be readying a takedown attack, and braced herself to fall when it happened. As if on cue, she felt herself being tripped on her free leg, and moving with the fall, she was able to hit the mat without losing her senses again. She expected Nina to let her foot go, but she didn't. She was surprised to hear Nina start speaking.

"What a nice foot you have, Sarah!" Nina was staring intently at the sole of her foot. Sarah was puzzled for a second, wondering why Nina was so fascinated with her feet. "You know, I've heard that the soles of the feet are more sensitive than any other spot on the body."

Sarah's eyes widened. She couldn't possibly mean what she was thinking.

"Therefore, I've got a new plan of action." Almost immediately, Nina knelt down on Sarah's other leg and grabbed her other ankle. "I'm going to torture you into submission, using the good old art of tickle torture!"

Sarah felt the sweat on her brow. "No, please, you wouldn't dare!"

"I would, Sarah, and I'm going to right NOW!" At that, she began to rake her long red fingernails against Sarah's soft soles.

Sarah shut her eyes and gritted her teeth, trying hard not to laugh. The sensation was so overwhelming, yet she didn't want to give in. However, her first giggles were seeping through her teeth. She clenched her fists as hard as she could, trying not to give in, but the more she resisted, the more Nina seemed to tickle her.

"Come on, Sarah, don't hold it in! Kootchy-kootchy-koo!" Nina playfully teased as she continued her vicious assault on Sarah's feet.

Sarah wanted to fight back, but she couldn't. She was running out of energy, and then, it was too much. "WAAAAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! PLEASE I-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE DIDN'T WANT-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA IT TO GO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO THIS FAR-HA-HA!"

"You know what you have to do, right? Just say you give up!" Nina sounded like she enjoyed this very much.

"HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-NEVER! NEVER, DO YOU-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA HEAR ME-HEE HEE-HEE-HEE!" Sarah desperately struggled to get free, banging the mat with her fists, thrashing hysterically. "HAAAAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA, I'LL GET-HEE HEE-HEE YOU FOR THIS-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

"Ooh my, someone is very ticklish aren't they? Kootchy-kootchy-koo!" Nina showed absolutely no signs of letting up as she continued tickling Sarah's feet harder and harder.

Sarah thought she would pass out from laughing so hard. Already her eyes were streaming with tears, and she felt her breathing becoming shorter. Then she saw an opportunity. Nina's bare feet were right beside her. Thinking quickly, Sarah grabbed one of Nina's feet and began to tickle it herself, using her long red fingernails of her own.

"Now Sarah I-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! STOP IT! PLEASE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS-HEE-HEE-HEE TO ME-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!" Nina was laughing hysterically already as she felt Sarah's fingers on her sole, yet she still continued tickling Sarah's feet, knowing that she could outlast her.

"I'LL GET YOU-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! I'M THE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE
STRONGEST, NOT-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA YOU!" Sarah was amazed at how she could keep going despite how bad she was being tickled.

"NO I-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE AM THE BEST-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!" Nina literally exploded with laughter as Sarah managed to get her other foot.

By now, the two women were literally one big laughing mass as they tickled each others' feet, each waiting for the other to give up.

"DO YOU-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE GIVE UP-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA?!" Sarah said in between laughs.

"NO YOU GIVE-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA UP-HEE-HEE-HEE!" Nina responded, obviously not intent on giving up herself.

"I-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE WILL MAKE-HA-HA-HA-HA YOU GIVE UP-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!" Sarah shouted, feeling like she were almost out of breath.

"YOU CAN'T-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA POSSIBLY MAKE ME-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!" Nina responded, showing signs of running out of breath herself.

The tickling grew more and more intense untill finally, it suddenly stopped. Both women lay on the mat, exhausted and sweaty from the relentless assault they had done on each other. For awhile, nobody said anything, they just lay there catching their breaths and letting their pulses return to normal.

Nina was the first to sit up. Crossing her legs, she looked at Sarah, who was still catching her breath. As soon as she was done, she extended her hand to help Sarah up, who politely accepted and crossed her legs as well.

"Well, it looks like we pretty much got a double KO!" Nina said, smirking.

Sarah smirked and nodded. "Yes, it looks like we did. What do you say we call it a draw?"

"I think that's a fair call. Unless, of course, you want to go through _that_ again?" Nina giggled.

"Let's just call it a draw and say that the fight will be redone at a later date?" Sarah extended her hand, at which point Nina did the same, and the two women shook hands and stood up.

"Well, then, untill next time, eh?" Nina smirked as Sarah got her boots on.

"Next time, victory is mine!" Sarah looked at Nina and winked before turning and walking away, smiling to herself as she realized that, although she never really cared before, she loved to be tickled now.

Nina stood and watched Sarah walk away, smiling inwardly to herself. She remembered how much she loved to be tickled, and maybe, just maybe, this could be the beginning of a new friendship.

THE END (OR IS IT?)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back