• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College Tickle Toy Deal Part 1 *Very Sexual 18+

tk_max

This story popped up in my head and I was going to write it all in one story, but it got so long I'm gonna have to split it up. Sorry I did not finish the ticklemaster series for those of you who read it. This one popped up so I had to get it out so I can finish the story in my head. This is only the beginning of Brittany and Bob though.

Brittany has always loved being tickled. Let me clarify that she loooovveeed being tickled. For some reason it would turn her on immensely. When she was a 18 and started dating if someone tickled her she would start to gyrate her hips unconsciously and then they would stop right away because they didn't want to turn her on. They would look at her and say they were just playing around or something. From then on she always hid how much she liked it because she either didn't want them to stop or she didn't want them to think she was weird.

She had boyfriends her senior year when she was and had even had sex with 2 of them she had gone out with for several months. She didn't want to go to college a virgin after all, at least she figured she was not supposed to or she would not fit in. Even though she was sexually active she still never told her boyfriends about how tickling affected her. Having perfect golden skin, with an athletic but still feminine 5'2" frame, she knew she could get boys to tickle her. And she knew just how. As long as she was very careful not to show her arousal, she would carefully manipulate them into tickling. One thing she would do, is if her boyfriend was watching tv on the couch she would lay on her stomach on the floor and put her bare feet straight up in the air against the couch between her boyfriends legs. She always made sure that her feet were soft and clean so her boyfriend would want to touch them. She knew 18 year old boys only too well and sure enough they would always tickle her feet when she did that.

She wanted to be tickled more than her feet so she would do the same move laying on the floor to her boyfriend, but she would wear sofee shorts or a short skirt so he could see her panties. Once again she knew boys only too well and they would usually start tickling her legs, but would quickly want to make out and/or have sex. She wanted to be tickled more, but was always afraid to say anything.

At least once when her boyfriend was tickling her legs she was too aroused and stared to gyrate her hips. He noticed and said, "is this turning you on?" She freaked out and said " No weirdo! My panties are riding up and it's uncomfortable since you are some kind of foot freak tickling me while I'm trying to watch something!" He backed off because he didn't want to seem weird and even apologized. She then figured out that was how to keep people from figuring out her strange weakness. All she had to do was accuse them of being a weirdo and they would feel so bad they would actually apologize to her! So that is how she lived her life all through being 18 in highschool.

Finally when she graduated from high school she got accepted to her dream university in southern CA. Only problem is she had to pay for school herself because he middle class parents could not afford $35000 per year tuition and housing. They did tell her if they lived with her step dad's brother Bob they would pay him to take care of her and she would have room and board, so she would only have take out loans for her tuition. Her mom warned that Bob was more handsome then her new stepdad and he was only 25 years old, so no funny business.

After she arrived at her uncles house and he opened the door to his pretty swanky house on the hill, two things popped into her mind. First that her uncle was way more handsome than she remembered, tall with light brown hair and wow what a physique . And second that she remembered him as tickle uncle. He would always tickle her and make her say uncle when they were at a holiday gathering. Immediately she thought, "this is perfect, I can manipulate him to tickling me and then go to my room and do my little thing there."

Sure enough it did not take long. Her first night there she suggested they watch a movie. While they were making popcorn and picking the movie she asked him how he was able to afford this swanky house. He said he invented some tech gadgets and he sells them online. He doesn't have to work much and he gets to work from home, actually writing off a lot of the expenses in the process. He says, "Come here I'll show you" as he takes her and and walks her down the hall. He has a large office with a gym, and lounge area. See I made my office huge so I can write off a large portion off this house. "That's pretty sweet!" Brittany says. Tom takes he back to the kitchen and says, "see out there on the deck, there is a Jacuzzi overlooking the valley. It's pretty cool and I'll show you that sometime."

Brittany was thinking this was the best thing that ever happened to her. She gets to go to the college she loves, live in a swanky house, with her freaking hot uncle. She though to herself, "well we are not not blood related, he's just my mom's new husbands brother, and I'm not related to him, so I can fantasize about him all the time too. Right? I mean if my mom divorced her new husband we would not even be related at all... yeah.."

Getting ready for the movie Brittany knew exactly what to do. She went to her room and put on her "pajamas", which were soffee shorts and and tanktop that barely reached her waist so every time she moved it would expose her midriff. "I am so gonna get tickle uncle to tickle me today" she thought to herself.

When they go into the room for the movie, Bob sits on the couch and Brittany moves into her spot on the floor right in front of him. As the movie starts she puts her feet straight up and backs into the couch so they are pointing straight up at him. She has her plan ready that if she gets caught manipulating him or being aroused she is gonna blame him.

After only a few minutes into the movie she can feel his eyes burning a hole in her shorts as he is staring at her ass. She kicks it up and notch and starts to move her feet towards her butt and wiggle her toes. Making her butt bounce and bringing attention to her feet.

Sure enough less than 10 minutes into the movie she feels his fingertips on her feet as he starts to slowly starts to tickle her feet. It's like nothing she has ever felt before. Not like the 18 year old high school boys. This is some kind of magic touch. The feeling goes straight up her thighs, through her clit and into her pussy. She bites her lip and trys not to show how much it's turning her on and how good it feels. She even pulls her feet away a few times bringing them up to her butt, only to put them right back into his tickling hands.

After 30 minutes of this she is trying not to shake with arousal. She is so wet she is afraid if she opens her legs there will be a wet spot on her shorts. She is also afraid he will smell her arousal. Then something happened that Brittany did not expect. He held her legs tight between his strong legs and started to really tickle her feet. Scribbling his hands up and down her arches and under her toes.

Brittany screamed Aaaaahhhahahahaa AAaaaa stop it freak!! AaaaaaaHAHAHAAHAhahahahaha!!

As he keeps tickling her he tells her "Do you think I don't know what you are doing? Hmm little one? laying down in front of me with your little pink cotton shorts and your tiny tank top with no bra, then put your feet face up in my lap? I'm not one of your little high school boyfriends you can trick into tickling you and then pretend that you didn't want it.

Brittany continues AAAAHhhahahaha but the tickling it too much for her to control her composure as usual and she startes to moan and gyrate while she continues to laugh. MMMmmmmm HAHAHahahaha MMMooooohhh AAAAAHahahahaha

Bob looks at her as he realizes her arousal and says, "oh this is why you trick guys into tickling you. You are a special girl aren't you? No matter where i tickle you on your body it goes straight to your pussy doesn't it?"

Brittany can't even talk she just continues to moan and laugh, AAAaaaaHAhahaHAHAHAA, OOOooommmmyyyggaaaaddddd HAHAHAhhahaha!

Bob then pulls her legs up onto the couch and squeezes her knees. That sends silmutanious lightning bolts of both ticklishness to her brain, and to her pussy at the same time. AAAaaahahaha OOOoohhhhhh Noooooooo AAAAhHHHHHHhhh HAHAHAHAHhaha

All of a sudden he then stops and lets her go. Then he walks to the kitchen to get a beer.

Brittany flops on the floor and catches her breath. She is the most horny and aroused she has ever been in her entire life. Her arms and legs are shaking from both exhaustion from being tickled and from being so fucking aroused her mind is clouded with lust.

Bob comes back and sits on the couch and says, "ok how about we finish that movie now tickle freak" and winks at her.

Brittany blows a fuse, something inside her snapped and she loses her mind. She hops on him and straddles him pressing her crotch into where she suspects his dick is and sure enough she finds a broom handle she is sitting on. Brittany grabs his shirt by the collar with both hands and says "I'm so fucking sick of pretending I don't like to be tickled. Yes it turns me on and I love it! Ok! Now, it seems you like it too mr!" as she puts more body weight into her crotch pushing into his erection. "So listen to me her Mr., I'll make you a deal.

"First I will let you tickle me for 30 minutes per day."
"Second I want you to talk and tease me with words while you tickle me. Call me a ticklish girl or something like that"
"Third, if you tickle me, you have to tickle my pussy and make me cum when you tickle me. I am NOT going to live my life frustrated anymore!"
"And fourth, you will give me all the money that my parents give you for room and board every month as payment for tickling me"

Brittany leans in close to him and whispers into his ear, "I'm on the pill, I'm not wearing any panties and you know tickling makes me so fucking horny I can't stand it." She then backs up slightly still straddling him, and puts her hand out to shake hands.

Bob looks at her with his mouth open in shock and what just happened and what she said. Brittany looks at him with confusion, "what could you possibly need to think over, you get to tickle a hot horny 18 year old every day and you don't even need the money my parents send you. I mean look at this swanky place!"

Bob says "I'm just impressed Brittany, there are not too many people who take life by the horns as you just did. I'm proud of you."

Brittany rolls her eyes, "Oh shut up with your proud uncle bullshit Bob. Deal or no deal?"

Bob brings his hand up and says "you know what? I have a better deal." and he puts his hands on her waist and starts to squeeze and scribble all over them. Brittany shakes her head back and fourth as she screams. "AAAAAaAAHAHAAAAAAHAAA NOOOOoooo! BOOOOoooaaaaaaaabbbbb!!!"

As Bob continues to tickle her waist and up into her shirt he starts to tell her "first I'm going to tickle you all over until your are exhausted, and then we are going to make a new deal." As he continues to tickle all over her waist and in her shirt, she tries to grab his hands but he is just too strong and too fast for her. As he tickled her he looked at her with an all too well knowing eye and she felt her soul being pieced into. For the first time in her life she wasn't afraid, she was happy, he knew exactly what she was and she was getting what she wanted. Bob then wrapped his arms around her, and she thought he was going to stop and give her a hug but it was only so he could tickle her midriff and waist without her wiggling around. Now with his arms around her his left arm was tickling her left side and his right arm was tickling her right side.

She screamed as this was too much to take AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAaAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

This also pulled her body close to his and straddling like that with her legs wide open made her so horny she could spit. She didnt want him to stop, only wished they were naked right now and he was fucking her as he did this to her.

After he tickled her that way for awhile and she was almost exhausted, he moved her onto her back on the couch pinning her lower body under his leg and holding both her hands above her head with his left hand. His right hand still free to tickle.

Brittany says, "ok I'm ready to make a new deal now"

"Oh no not just yet", Bob teases back and he starts to wiggle his right hand into her armpits over her nipples and belly.

NNOoooooooooooo AAAHAHAHAHAhahah!!! she screams again and continues to scream and laugh until she is fully exhausted.

Thinking it's over, she breaths a sigh of relief, but it's not even close to over. Bob then pins both her arms under his left leg and then pins her left leg under his right leg. Then with both his hands free he pulls her right leg apart and bends it back. Brittany feels the soft cotton material pull against her aching clit and shudders a little. And with her right leg out to the side and back like that her shorts have ridden up and the leg hole is open. She knows he can see the side of her pussy and just hopes he will see it and put his hand up the leg of her shorts and make her cum. What Bob had planned is much more devious though.

Bob starts to drag his fingertips up and down her thigh causing her leg to shake and her pussy to tingle and twitch. He says "So lets make a deal now Brittany." Her breath is shuddering and she shakes her head yes. "Ok ok ok, yes a deal" she says. Bob continues "Now I know this is what you have always wanted, to be a sweaty, horny, tickled mess, and with just a few tickles between your legs you will come harder than you ever have in your short life. You know that don't you Brittany?" He then slowly tickles up her thigh and into the leg of her shorts, but stops at where her leg meets her crotch. "Yes yeeeeeesssssss, Yeeeeessssss, it is, yes....please yes."

"Oh no not just yet my horny little tickle toy, we haven't made a deal yet.

"First I can tickle you whenever I want whenever I want, wherever on your body I want"

"Second I decide if you cum or not. You have to be a good girl if you want to cum" As he said that he put his fingers along her slit but he didn't move them. She bit her lip and gave him a look of surrender.

"Third, whenever you are in the house you will wear something cute that will make me want to tickle you, and you sleep only in a shirt and panties. You will be punished if I don't like what you are wearing"

"Fourth, I will not give you the money your parents give me for your room and board. You are my willing horny tickle toy, not a prostitute."

"Do we have a deal?" and he starts to gently move his fingertips up and down her slit but does not wiggle them. She starts to shudder and her mouth opens as she is close to cumming. "Or i could stop right now, and you can go the rest of your life pretending you don't want to be a horny tickle toy." And he pulls his hand away.

She blurts out "No No No!! I want it, it's a deal it's a deal!"

"Ok then" Bob says, "shake on it and say, I'm YOUR horny tickle toy" he then reaches for her pinned hand behind her head and holds her hand. She grabs his hand and moves it. "No no," he says "you have to say it." She then continues to move her hand back and fourth while holding his and says "I'm YOUR horny tickle toy." Just then she feels a spark and tingle in her clit, and her pussy twitches, almost as if her pussy itself is bound by this agreement.

He then puts his fingertips back along her slit on top of her shorts and by now her pink cotton shorts have ridden up into a cameltoe and her entire slit is a dark pink patch. he slides his fingertips up and down her slit and says "are you gonna be a good girl?" She nods yes. "You have to say it" Bob tells her. She says "I'll be a good girl" He then starts to move his hand faster but does not wiggle his fingers. Bob says "Are you going to do whatever I want?" She replies right away "Yes I'm a good girl I will do whatever you want." He then starts to wiggle his fingers while moving them up and down her slit and into her ass crack and says "that's a very good girl! Now when you cum you must say I'm your horny tickle toy, or I will tease you very badly ok?" She thrusts her crotch into his wiggling fingers and says, "yes I'm a good girl, I'll do what you say" He then spreads her leg farther which tightens up the cotton even more against her pussy and then wiggles his fingers right on the cotton where her clit is.

She screams "I'M YOUR HORNY TICKLE TOY" AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

While she is cumming he says "what a good girl!"

She cums so hard that she feels like her pussy is going to turn inside out. UUUUNnnnnnnnnnAAAAAAAggggggggggggAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In a small spot in the back of her mind she knows if he calls her a good girl during the hardest orgasm of her life keeps calling her a good girl when she cums it's going to make her horny every time he says it and she will be even more under his control, but that only turns her on more and she comes again.

To make sure she is not punished she screams again "I'M YOUR HORNY TICKLE TOY"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggaaaaaaaa

He says "what a good girl you are!"

She tries to make her mind resist being called a good girl, but she can't do it. She thinks she could resist sex, this is not sex, it's beyond that, this is something else it's like some powerful drug, it's too good to resist.

Then he does what she has been wanting not just all night but her whole life. He tickles his wigging fingers up her thigh and in the leg of her shorts until he's tickling her slit and her clit. She loses all control as she opens her mouth wide, sticks her tuong out and her eyes roll back into her head as she cums and she trys to say with her toung sticking out "Immff yof honnff fifhfle foy"

Bob keeps ticlking in her shorts and says "such a good girl, such a good tickle toy"

Her body and mind are already responding to his teasing words as he calls her a good girl and a tickle toy her orgasm intensifies and goes through her entire body. Her legs her stomach her arms, they are all orgasming.

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhUUUUUUUUUUuummmmmmmmmmMMMMMMmm

"Such a good girl cumming so hard from just some little tickles between your legs. You just love this don't you, you horny little tickle toy"

She cums again

AAAHHAAHAAAHAAAAHAAh UUUUUUUuuuuHHHHHHHHhhhMMMMMmmmmAAAAAAAmmmmmAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA

He reminds her "you didn't say you are my horny tickle toy" and stops tickling between her legs and caresses her thigh.

She says over and over "I'm your horny tickle toy, i'm your horny tickle toy. Please tickle me between my legs, please please."

"that's much better" he says "this is what you always wanted isn't it?"

"Yes yes yes, please tickle my pussy i'll be a good girl" She says.

"You love it when I call you that dont you? He says

"Yes yes please call me a good girl, i'm a good girl!" She screams

He then slides his hand back into her shorts gets his wiggling fingers deep in her slit and tickles the heck out of the inside of her slit and clit while saying "good girl, such a good girl, my little horny tickle toy"

She feels like her head is going to explode as she cums so hard she can't even breath. MMMMMmmmmmm NNNnnnngg MMMmmmmmgggggg

Now I'm going to tickle you like this all night until you pass out and then tomorrow you will start your life as my horny tickle toy.

And she cums over and over all night long while he makes sure she knows she is a good girl each time....

I loved the TickleMaster Series. Let me clarify that I loooovveeed the TickleMaster series... and I do hope more comes of it, but this... this is amazing! You should post more... ASAP!!

I had given up on you. So glad you are writing again! Looking forward to it.

Thanks for all the great comments! It really makes it worth the trouble of writing the story down. I started part 2 and hopefully will finish it in a week or so. It doesn't take that long to write, but I have to sit down, work out all the details of the story and do it, and I don't have much free time. The story had continued in my head and got to a point where I can finish it, so I think I'll have 3 parts, but no more than 4 for sure. Hopefully I can get myself to hang in there long enough to finish all the parts so the story will finish.

P.S. one reason I didn't write for a while is the site is not secure. It warns me when logging in that someone can steal my login because it's not encrypted. I just figured what the hell and logged in anyway. Does anyone know if that will get fixed?

Still looking forward to hearing Part 2+.

Never had a problem with logging in. Try a different browser? dunno.
Hopefully you haven't given up on it.

Yes, please! Part 2, where he makes her go to college barefoot every day, so she has to endure the tickles of the students sitting behind her in class, or at the campus library.

Absolutely great, though could you be much more descriptive please on the tickling please especially her pussy & clit

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back