• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Susan & Carrie Paint a Cupcake (FF/M Tickling/Humiliation)

zigzag

TMF Regular
Back again with a new Cupcake tickle adventure. To catch up/follow along, the last story was posted here...

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...eans-Up-with-Susan-(F-M-Tickling-Humiliation)

All characters over 18. Male character is generic for reader fantasy purposes. All feedback appreciated!
----------

It's been another month since the 'marketing meeting' regarding Ruby and Susan's line of panties, which entitled all who attended to a free housecleaning by the 'product model' Cupcake. All the freebies had been granted, and now he and Susan were living happily at her house, waiting till Ruby decided to return from Portugal. Cupcake hadn't heard from her, and was missing her dearly.

Susan and Cupcake arose from bed that morning, exhausted after an intimate impromptu moment, from when they first woke up. Susan, in all her redheaded, pale, freckled glory, tied on a string bikini bottom (to protect certain post-coital sensitivity) and put on her robe; leaving it wide open to the world.

"That's okay, cutie," Susan began as Cupcake made a motion to get dressed. "I'm gonna need ya nekkid for what I have planned today."

"What's that, Miss Susan?"

"Well, when we were in Ruby's class, some o' the footage she showed was of the two of y'all dabblin' in paintin' with a fleshy canvas. Well, actually... She was paintin'. You was laughin' your pretty lil' tushie off..."

She reached under his crevice where butt cheek met thigh.

"Tahahahahaheeheehee... STOP MISS SUSAN! Hehehaha..."

"I 'preciate the formality, but 'fraid I can't do that. I'm still in charge of ya. I do what I want with ya. You ever decide to get seriously ornery, and things can change RIGHT QUICK! UNDERSTAND?"

Humbled, Cupcake simply nodded. "Yes, Miss Susan."

"Good!" Susan replied, back to her bubbly self. 'Damn, I'm gettin' good at that!' she thought. She kissed him passionately. "Now then, let's get everything set." She led him downstairs with one arm around his waist.

They set up in an unfinished room on the first floor. Cupcake remembered it from his cleaning duties, but he wondered what it was for.

As she drew the blinds remotely from her tablet, Susan read his mind: "In case you were wonderin', I set aside this room as an art studio to paint in, but I've been so busy, this is the first I've ever gotten to use it. What better way to start than with paint on ticklish flesh?" He blushed. "Be a dear and set up the tarp, will ya?" Susan asked.

Cupcake rolled out the large tarp for the floor, with Susan chasing him with rib tickles and butt pinches the whole way. She lowered the light fixture via tablet remote, and attached his wrists to it with handcuffs. He stretched taut as she sent it back up into place. His feet were dangling just off the ground enough so Susan didn't worry about needing to secure them.

Still in an open robe and bikini bottoms, Susan came at him with her paint set, much as Ruby did in the past.

"Okay Cupcake..." She swirled a brush in a dollop of pink paint "Ready? Here it comes..." He felt a nervous dread of anticipation as Susan approached. Suddenly...

* BBBZZZZTTT*
---------

It was the front gate. Somebody was visiting. Susan quickly covered up by tying her robe closed, then she activated the gate camera from her tablet. Recognizing who it was, she immediately answered from her personal cell phone:

"OH, HEY! How've ya been?... Well, isn't that sweet, I'm sure he'd love 'em!" She winked. "Of COURSE you can come say hi! Drive right on through. Door's open! Wonderful. See ya in a sec!"

Susan hung up and addressed Cupcake. "Someone from our lil' party a while back, dropped by. She wanted to give ya somethin' in gratitude for cleanin' her house. You didn't formally meet her, as she couldn't stick around for her cleanin', but she sure got to know you at the party...hehe."
She tickled his tummy and ribs for emphasis, and kept it up as the front door opened.

"HELLO?"

""HAHAHAHA..."

"JUST FOLLA THE LAUGHTER..." Susan called out.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA..."

"Oh, here you two are!" She stopped, memorized at Cupcake's naked form. This was the 50ish blonde woman who was first to introduce herself to Cupcake at the party, instigating a brief tickle-riot. She came to.

"Um...uh... I just wanted to drop off this plate of cookies, in gratitude for cleaning my house. She dropped them on the tarp and approached the very indisposed Cupcake.

"Cupcake, this is my friend..." Susan started.

"Carrie. Carrie Cougar!" she interrupted. Both Cupcake and Susan were puzzled.

"Well... It's Carrie. But Carrie Cougar is the nickname that stuck, once everyone in my office knew I preferred men half my age." She chuckled. "You," addressing Cupcake, "can call me Ms. Cougar." She then grabbed his package, and shook it just as easily and casually as shaking a hand.

"Hehehehe... Pleased to meheheheet you...hehe.."

"Likewise, I'm sure." Carrie replied, leering at him.

Susan removed her robe. "We were just about to do some paintin'." she explained. "Yer very welcome ta join us, if ya can. You might wanna fix it so ya don't stain your clothes, though..."

Carrie didn't need to be asked twice. She stripped down to a very basic bra and panties set, and put her clothes in the laundry room. Once ready, Carrie grabbed a brush as they both shared the pallate. She dipped her brush in the blob of yellow.

"Ready...Set..." Susan proclaimed.

"GO!" exclaimed Ms. Cougar.

The effect was immediate. They each painted a nipple pink or yellow.

"Teeheeehee... Ooh, that's CO-OHOHOHO-LD! Ahahahaha!"

They turned each nipple into a big blooming wildflower. It really was quite beautiful.

"Okay, now let's do his ribs!" Ms. Cougar suggested.

"Ribs? Ms. Cougar...Noooo...hohohoho..."

"Remember what I said about 'NO' Cupcake? Hmmm?" asked Susan rhetorically.

They both took one side, and forcefully tweaked each rib in order to locate its exact point, and painted it a different color. As they were doing this, amidst Cupcake's ticklish protests, Carrie asked about potentially having him clean her house again. Susan had to explain that due to some women breaking the 'no intercourse' rule during their free trial, she and Cupcake didn't want to offer cleanings beyond what was entitled. Carrie Cougar was disappointed, but she understood. Susan promised her an open-door policy to the house whenever both she and Cupcake were home.

The women thought they saw what looked like rainbow butterfly wings, when the ribs were all painted, so they used Cupcake's belly to paint the butterfly's body. Cupcake was hysterical and inconsolable throughout it all.

"Well...that was a trip...but I do have to be going..." began Ms. Cougar. She then noticed something and picked up the palate again.

"Oh, Cupcake, please forgive me, but I can't resist this..." She proceeded to paint his balls a bright blue, just for fun. When finished, she went to the laundry room to dress again, as Susan freed Cupcake from the light fixture. She snapped a quick photo of the masterpiece to send to Ruby.

Carrie Cougar returned fully dressed to say goodbye. She shook his package again to bid him farewell.

"Hope ya don't mind seein' yourself out, but this darlin' does need a bath," said Susan. "You can help scrub him down if y'all want."

"Tempting, but I really do have to be going. Besides, it's much more fun getting him dirty!" Both women chuckled as they went their separate ways.
------------

Susan led a colorful, humiliated Cupcake up to the Master Bath. She drew the water in the bathtub, and filled it with bubbles. Now, once again in complete privacy, she stripped off her robe and bikini bottoms. She led Cupcake by the hand and eased him into the warm tub. Fetching a pair of loofah mitts, she put them on, as Cupcake was resigned to a new ticklish fate.

"Ain't gonna lie, darlin'. I'm gonna enjoy every minute 'o this!" Susan beamed.

He proceeded to chuckle, giggle, guffaw, and thrash with every minstration of Susan's loofah-covered hands on his body.

"I know, Cupcake, I know. I'm glad I stripped all the way down fer this. If yer good, once yer clean, I'll join ya."

That was the keystone to his cooperation. Cupcake instantly settled, as Susan scrubbed off all the paint from all parts of his body.

Once clean, Susan drained the water, and Cupcake cleared off all paint residue from the tub. Once refilled, they both occupied the tub for some romantic alone time.

Suddenly, Susan's tablet went off. It was the Skype app. Susan grabbed it off the edge of the tub. It was Ruby calling! Cupcake lit up as he saw her name on screen. Susan answered.

"Well hello you two!" It was Ruby, sitting on a beach. The screen was a close up on her face. She had long-hair extensions, the color of red velvet cake. "I miss you, Cupcake!" He waved at her.

"How've ya been?" asked Susan.

"Oh, I'm better now," she started. "Portugal was ultimately a bust. No matter what, I'm afraid Violetta and I just won't be the same. I get it. She's sticking to a blood relation. So... I gave up after the first two weeks. Now, I've been in Brazil ever since..." Ruby widened their viewing screen. "...ironically without a bra!" She laughed, revealing her bare chest on the topless beach. Cupcake missed that.

"I got that picture you sent. Very nice! It prompted me to call you two with an update. Since things went south with Violetta, I was forced to eat the loss as we stopped construction on that condo building in the northeast. To cover the loss, I unfortunately am going to sell the condo building where Cupcake and I live. Susan? I was wondering if I could buy your house with the profit? You'd live rent-free of course, but I'd just move in when I get back. Cupcake can stay put. Is that okay? You can think on it."

Both Susan and Cupcake were delighted at this news.

"Honey, just send whatever documents you need to, over my way." She reached under the water and tickled Cupcake's undercarriage. He exploded in a giggle-fit.
"Ya see," Susan continued. "He's positively TICKLED at the news. He misses ya. He can't help but titter while starin' atcha tits!" Both women chuckled.

"Okay then, I'll send the papers your way shortly." Ruby replied. "Be home soon, Cupcake!"

"Hahahahaha...bye Miss Ru-oo-by...Hahaha..."

The call ended as Cupcake and Susan made out, to celebrate.

THE END

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back