• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashanti Tickled

Pnon

TMF Poster
In Ashanti's new music video "Rock Wit You", she is laying on a bed with her feet up and an ankle bracelet on. The boyfriend in the video walks in and grabs on the bracelet and kind of runs his finger up the side of her foot. Then they show a closeup up Ashanti looking at the screen and laughing. Looks like more acting then anything, and I don't remember seeing her foot jerk when it was tickled.

Oh well, can't complain. At least they thought enough to have her tickled in the video!! :D

Ooh, thanks for the head-up. Her music ain't my thang, but she's nice to look at!

:D [COLOR=FF9d00] She is super sexy and i would like to tickle her feet. Cool News.[/COLOR] :D

I just saw the video on LAUNCH (the Yahoo! music video site), and I have to disagree with you Pnon, I truly think that she is ticklish on her feet. Her laugh was pretty hard. Of course, there is a possibility that her laugh was taped at another part from the tickle, but to me it seems that Ashanti is definently ticklish on her feet.

YEAH!!!!!!.You are definetly right Ashanti does get tickled. I have the video taped and i rewinded over and over and the girl is definetly tickled.The gorgeous laugh that she made was the same time she was being tickled and what a laugh. This is very big news seeing as though she is a total hottie!!!!!!:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back