• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

revenge on my babysitter Suzanne

cryingfreeman

TMF Expert
I did get back at Suzanne but not until ater she gave me one of the worst tickle attacks. It was my fault. I left myself vulnerable. I was trying to show her a magic trick with handcuffs. These were the ones that had keys and a safety latch if the keys got lost. Idiotically I cuffed my hands over my head on a tree branch in my backyard and then I sat in an old tire swing to make it look like I was trapped. The plan was for me to press the safety latches and free self like Houdini. What I didn't realize was that one of the latches was rusted after I left the cuffs out in the rain one night. I had the keys in my hand as a back up but they were in my right hand, where the latch wasn't rusted. I couldn't push the latch without letting go of the keys but I couldn't reach the other cuff to unlock it with the keys. I was stuck. I asked Suzanne for help. "C'mon. I'm really stuck. Give me a hand." She reached up but then stopped. "You know, this is just too good to pass up." she said as she smiled wickedly. She poked my rib. "Hehehehey! What was that for?" I asked. "Just checking if you were ticklish." "Ok now you know. How about getting me down?""But you're so cute when you're ticklish." With that she started digging into my sides. I laughed and wiggled around. "C-c-c-cut it out! Hahahaha!""Let's see where else you're ticklish." She then started scratching my armpits. My laughter increased a coupla notches. Then she went to my knees, pinching and stroking both at once. I was really getting turned on. I couldn't stand it but I was enjoying it at the same time. Thank God I was seated in the tire swing or she would have seen my hard-on. Then she started squeezing my outer thighs. I laughed and laughed. Suddenly the chain on the cuffs broke and I fell on top of her. I was about her height but weighed more than her. I pinned her down and tickled her ribs for a coupla minutes. Then let her up. We both caught out breaths. "That was fun." She said as she smiled at me. I nodded and smiled at her. Went inside for lunch and I was plotting my revenge. I'm still ticklish to this day and I've actually gotten a few of my exes into tickling, both giving and receiving. I'll tell you about my revenge and my exes next time.

Thanks for posting more of your fun with Suzanne. Looking forward to the next installment. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back