• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peterton Poe fanfiction: Knight Poe (dragon/M) (FF/M)

gatto

TMF Poster
Hello to all. I've written a new fanfiction about Peterton Poe.
This time I have wanted to write a story watching the cover of "The further adventures of Peterton Poe 1" where our hero is a knight tickled while he is holding the mouth of a dragon.
I warn you: this isn't my usual story. In this story, Poe tries to hold the laughter and he doesn't have a big erection that let him naked and, moreover, his cock is not tickled and he doesn't have a great ejaculation for tickling.
But, despite this, I have had fun writing this story, and I hope you like it.
I have divided my story into three parts, and now I post the first part. I'll post the second and third part only if you want. I wait your comments.
Thank you very much!

PETERTON POE FANFICTION: KNIGHT POE

PART 1 (of 3)

One morning, a bad news arrived in the kingdom: two witches were seen on the plateau, while they summoned a dragon. The two witches wanted to conquer the kingdom, using their dragon.
The king sent many knights to stop them, but every knight returned defeated: the dragon was too powerful for them. The king made a decision: he called the best knight in his kingdom.
Peterton Poe.

Poe arrived at the castle, and he walked in the throne room. He knelt before the king, and he listened his mission: he had to go to the plateau and defeat the dragon and the two witches, to save the kingdom. Poe obeyed and he went out the castle, heading to the plateau.
Unlike the other knights, Poe didn’t wear the usual iron armor that cover completely the body of knights. He wore a pair of iron undies to cover his private parts; a pair of iron gloves; a pair of iron boots; and a helmet on his head. In battles, he fought using his sword.
Poe started walking to the plateau, ready to fight and defeat the dragon and the witches.

When he arrived to the plateau, Peterton Poe saw the two witches and the dragon behind them. He held firmly the sword, and he was ready to fight. The two witches looked him.
<< Well well well! What have we here? Another knight ready to be defeated by our dragon! >> said one witch.
<< I am Peterton Poe, the most powerful knight in this kingdom, and I am here to defeat you! >> replied the knight.
<< Do you want to defeat us? We think the dragon will defeat you, like others knights! >> said the witches, walking away to let the dragon fight against Poe.
Poe didn’t know, but minds of the witches and of dragon were linked, so anyone of them could see, listen and think what others saw, listened and thought in that moment.

Poe ran to the dragon, and he wanted to hit him with his sword. The two witches, surprised from Poe’s impetus, hid behind rocks, to watch the scene, sure their dragon would defeat that knight.
But Poe was the best knight in the kingdom, and he continued using his sword to hit the dragon. The dragon was fast enough to dodge attacks, but Poe was a tough adversary.
Witches thought how they could defeat the knight, and they ordered to the dragon to grab the sword. So, when Poe tried to hit the dragon, the dragon grabbed the sword with his mouth and, thanks to his strenght, he threw the sword away. Now Poe had no weapons, and he was worried.

Witches saw Poe had lost his sword, and they said: << It looks like you have no weapon now. And, because you have been so arrogant, you deserve a punishment. Dragon: eat him! >>.
The dragon started attacking Poe with his mouth, trying to eat him. Poe succeeded to dodge dragon’s bites, but he was in disadvantage, without his sword.
Dragon’s head was over Poe. The dragon looked Poe, and he opened his mouth. Poe, seeing the dragon was trying to eat him from above, decided to stop him. He raised his arms and he succeeded to stop the dragon.
The dragon used his strength to eat the knight, while Poe was using his strength to keep his arms up, so the dragon could not eat him.
The two witches were looking the scene: it was like a match of arm wrestling, where nobody was stronger than his opponent. As soon as the dragon succeeded to lower his mouth, and Poe’s head was inside his mouth, Poe raised his arms, and he turned the mouth away from him.

The two witches commented among themselves. << We have to find a way to make him lower his arms! >> said the first. << You’re right! He must have a weak point! >> said the second.
After they whispered this, Poe decided to end that situation. He concentrated and, using all his strength, he slowly began to raise his arms, and the mouth of the dragon.
Witches were worried: it looked like Poe was defeating their dragon. But, while Poe was raising his arms, they saw something: raising the arms, Poe was revealing his armpits. The witches smirked.
<< Look at those armpits! They look… naked! >>
<< And... soft! >>
<< And... tender! >>
<< And… defenceless! >>
The witches had a naughty idea. They summoned two white feathers. They hid the feathers behind their back, and they walked towards Poe, who was blocked under dragon’s open mouth, with his arms raised.

PART 2 (of 3)

Poe saw the two witches next to him, and he was thinking what they wanted to do. << It looks like you are in a bad situation. Is our little pet putting you in trouble? >> asked one witch to Poe.
Poe knew he was blocked in that position, but he didn’t want to admit it, so he replied arrogantly: << Trouble? I am holding your dragon. He can’t put me in trouble! >>.
<< Isn’t he putting you in trouble? But, maybe, we can! >>. The two witches smirked and, revealing the feathers, they started passing them on his armpits.

Immediately, Peterton Poe started feeling tickling on his armpits. He held back the laughter, but he lowered a bit his arms. Witches are happy: they have found the weak spot of the knight.
<< What happens? Is this knight ticklish? >> they asked, continuing the tickle on armpits.
Unfortunately for him, the witches had discovered his big secret: he was very ticklish, but he didn’t want somebody discover his secret. He continued not laughing, hoping witches stop tickling his armpits. But witches didn’t want to stop their fun.
Poe was in a bad situation: he had to keep his arms up to block the dragon but, this way, his armpits were tickled by feathers. If he had lowered his arms, to protect his armpits, the dragon would have eaten him.
Poe was trying to do his best, but tickling was too much for him: dragon’s mouth was lowering on his head and, the few times he could raise his arms, evil feathers continued tickling his naked armpits.

When they had had enough fun, witches stopped tickling, and they walked away, watching the scene: Poe’s arms were not raised, and his head was inside the open mouth of the dragon.
Poe felt no more tickling, and he saw witches in front of him and, more important, the mouth of dragon on his head. He didn’t want to become a meal for the dragon, so he concentrated and, with a shot, he rejected dragon’s mouth, and he jumped away from that position. Now he thought he can defeat the dragon and the witches. But witches, having discovered Poe was ticklish, had another plan to have fun with him.

Using their mind power, witches gave an order to the dragon. Quickly, the dragon used his mouth to grab Poe’s boots and, moving the head, he started shaking Poe to right and left. Poe was at the mercy of the dragon and he didn’t know how to stop him.
Suddenly, the dragon moved his head up, and he launched Poe in the air. But, not having opened the mouth, the boots remained between his teeth. So Poe, when he was launched in the air, he lost his boots, and he revealed to witches another body part: his naked feet.

Witches were sure Poe’s feet were ticklish like his armpits, and they wanted to put him in another ticklish trouble.

After being thrown into the air, Poe started falling down, and he saw, under him, the dragon that was waiting with his mouth open. But, one more time, he didn’t want to be eaten. He succeeded to block his fall: with his hands, he was holding the mouth open. His lower body was inside the dragon but, for now, he was still alive. He looked the witches, thinking how he could resolve that situation.
<< It looks like the poor knight is in trouble! >> said one witch, smiling. They knew Poe was so ticklish like he was proud. << I have told you that your dragon can’t put me in trouble. And I can hold it. Look this! >> Poe replied and, with a shot, he used his arms’ strength to jump up, and he used his legs and his knees to hold dragon’s mouth open. Thanks to his incredible strength, he was holding mouth open using his knees, and he was proud of it. << You see? I am not in trouble! >>.
<< Are you sure? >> The witches asked. Poe had forgotten that, holding the mouth open with his knees, his feet were inside dragon’s mouth, and they were not covered by his boots. So the dragon used his tongue, and he started licking his soles.

PART 3 (of 3)

One more time, Poe started feeling tickling, this time on his naked feet. He was holding back the laughter, but he could not remain impassive: his feet were very ticklish, and tongue tickling was pure torture for him.
Witches smiled, seeing Poe that was trying, without success, to remain impassive to tickling.
<< Come on, Poe! Laugh! We know you are ticklish, and you can’t hold it anymore! >>. Witches thought they had won the fight, but Poe didn’t want to give up. He had to find a way to get out of that situation, and possibly to defeat his enemies.
Suddenly, he had an idea: he felt the dragon was trying to close his mouth, so Poe used it to jump in the air and, immediately after, he used his hands to close the mouth of the dragon. To keep it closed, he sat on the mouth and he crossed his ankles under it, so, thanks to the strength of his legs, he succeeded to close the mouth of the dragon.
Poe was looking the dragon’s eyes, and the witches were behind him, on the ground. He thought that, now, witches would have admitted the defeat, but witches were looking the scene, and they had identified a weak spot to make Poe let free their dragon: Poe had blocked the mouth of the dragon using his ankles, but his feet were still naked. The dragon lowered a bit his head.

Poe knew witches were watching the scene and, sure to have won, he said to them: << You see? I have blocked the mouth of the dragon. Admit the defeat and I could let you go without hurting you! >>. But witches, under the dragon’s mouth, replied: << Are you sure you have won? We know a way to make you let free the dragon! >>. They grabbed the two feathers and they started passing them on Poe’s tender soles.

Poe was in panic: “No! Not again! Not the tickling!” he thought, holding his laughter again. The witches continued tickling his feet and, thanks to dragon’s eyes, they could see Poe in ticklish desperation. They smirked.
After a few minutes of feather tickling, witches were surprised that Poe had succeeded to hold the laugther. They wanted to make him laugh, so they changed tactic. They stopped using feathers and they started tickling those tender soles using only one finger.
Witches had long nails on their fingers, and those two long nails were tickling tortured the feet of the poor knight.
Poe was doing his best to not laugh, and he wanted to make the tickling stop, but he could not move his legs, or the dragon would have eaten him. He was trying to concentrate to find a solution, but feeling those nails on his soles made impossible to him to think.

The witches were having fun tickling Poe’s soles, but they were tired of his resistance, so they tried the ultimate torture. They stopped using their long nails and they started licking his soles.
Poe felt immediately tongues on his soles, and they were tickling him like dragon’s tongue.
“No! Not the tongues! Please! It’s too much!” Poe thought, trying to resist. Witches knew the knight was about to surrender, and they continued licking those naked, soft soles.

Poe could not hold his laughter anymore. << Pffffffff noooooo mmmmmm… AHAHAHAHAH STOP IT AHAHAHAHAH I’M VERY TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAH >> Poe burst out laughing, and, for the tickling, he spread his legs, letting free the mouth of the dragon and kicking the face of the witches, making them go KO. Poe fell to the ground, still laughing. Witches fell on the ground, unconscious.
Poe stopped laughing and he saw the scene: witches were unconscious and the dragon… what was happening to the dragon?

A purple cloud appeared around the dragon and, a moment later, the dragon disappeared. Poe, after few seconds, understood what had happened: the dragon had been summoned by witches and, now that witches were unconscious, the spell was broken.
Poe was happy: he had defeated the witches and the dragon. Now he had to arrest the two witches, but he was alone and, more important, they knew his terrible ticklishness.
He had an idea: he put on again his boots, he grabbed his sword and he ran to the castle, telling to the king that he had defeated the witches (saying nothing about the tickle torture) and the dragon had disappeared, and now a group of knights had to go to the plateau to arrest the witches.

The king sent a group of knights to the plateau, while Poe remained at the castle to rest after his great battle. After a while, the knights returned to the castle and they said witches had disappeared.
The kingdom was free from that threat, and Poe was sure nobody would have known his ticklish secret.

But we know this isn’t the truth!

THE END

se posso permettermi, le idee sono buone ma devi lavorare molto sulla forma. Usi troppe frasi brevi con lo stesso soggetto (Dragon’s head was over Poe. The dragon looked Poe, and he opened his mouth. Poe, seeing the dragon was trying to eat him from above, decided to stop him. He raised his arms and he succeeded to stop the dragon.) e spesso e volentieri commetti errori grammaticali basilari. Prova a formare frasi più fluide (The dragon reared his head and lounged at him trying to bite him, Poe raised his arms and stopped the beast but the dragon was about to overwhelm the brave knight).
Capisco che possa non far piacere ricevere commenti di questo tipo però le tue storie potrebbero diventare veramente belle con qualche piccolo accorgimento :)

se posso permettermi, le idee sono buone ma devi lavorare molto sulla forma. Usi troppe frasi brevi con lo stesso soggetto (Dragon’s head was over Poe. The dragon looked Poe, and he opened his mouth. Poe, seeing the dragon was trying to eat him from above, decided to stop him. He raised his arms and he succeeded to stop the dragon.) e spesso e volentieri commetti errori grammaticali basilari. Prova a formare frasi più fluide (The dragon reared his head and lounged at him trying to bite him, Poe raised his arms and stopped the beast but the dragon was about to overwhelm the brave knight).
Capisco che possa non far piacere ricevere commenti di questo tipo però le tue storie potrebbero diventare veramente belle con qualche piccolo accorgimento :)

Grazie per il tuo commento. So che le mie storie non sono scritte perfettamente, ma non conosco molto bene l'inglese, quindi evito di impegnarmi in frasi troppo lunghe (in quanto rischierei di perdermi anch'io). Inoltre, ogni volta che non mi viene in mente una parola o un verbo, devo usare Google traduttore, quindi molte volte finisco a "lavorare" così: scrivo qualche parola; uso il traduttore; scrivo quella parola; uso ancora il traduttore e così via. Dopo un po' inizio a stancarmi a cambiare schermata ogni cinque secondi, e allora cerco di scrivere come mi viene naturale.
Anche perché, quando mi invento una storia, non vedo l'ora di scriverla e pubblicarla, sperando che agli altri faccia piacere leggerla.

Grazie ancora per i tuoi suggerimenti. A proposito: qual'è la tua scena preferita?

Grazie per il tuo commento. So che le mie storie non sono scritte perfettamente, ma non conosco molto bene l'inglese, quindi evito di impegnarmi in frasi troppo lunghe (in quanto rischierei di perdermi anch'io). Inoltre, ogni volta che non mi viene in mente una parola o un verbo, devo usare Google traduttore, quindi molte volte finisco a "lavorare" così: scrivo qualche parola; uso il traduttore; scrivo quella parola; uso ancora il traduttore e così via. Dopo un po' inizio a stancarmi a cambiare schermata ogni cinque secondi, e allora cerco di scrivere come mi viene naturale.
Anche perché, quando mi invento una storia, non vedo l'ora di scriverla e pubblicarla, sperando che agli altri faccia piacere leggerla.

Grazie ancora per i tuoi suggerimenti. A proposito: qual'è la tua scena preferita?

beh ma vedi, è proprio quello il problema! cerca di leggere qualche storia scritta bene, impegnati a imparare nuovi termini (anche semplicemente ascoltando anime o film in inglese). Non è complesso come sembra, CE LA PUOI FARE :)
ah per la scena preferita direi un po' tutto il racconto, sono un patito di queste situazioni XD

beh ma vedi, è proprio quello il problema! cerca di leggere qualche storia scritta bene, impegnati a imparare nuovi termini (anche semplicemente ascoltando anime o film in inglese). Non è complesso come sembra, CE LA PUOI FARE :)
ah per la scena preferita direi un po' tutto il racconto, sono un patito di queste situazioni XD

Grazie per l'incoraggiamento.
Ti piacciono quindi le storie in cui un eroe viene solleticato, e cerca di resistere e restare impassibile?

Awesome work, buddy!

I always love your Poe stories. I think the armpit tickling was my favorite part. And yes...I am surprised that you didn't take the tickling in a more erotic direction. But it's all good. Sometimes non-naughty tickling is just as fun!

Ha ha ha.

Thanks again for the wonderful fan art!

B

Awesome work, buddy!

I always love your Poe stories. I think the armpit tickling was my favorite part. And yes...I am surprised that you didn't take the tickling in a more erotic direction. But it's all good. Sometimes non-naughty tickling is just as fun!

Ha ha ha.

Thanks again for the wonderful fan art!

B

Thank you for your comment. This time I have tried to write a different type of story: non-erotic tickling.
I've used the cover for inspiration, where you can see Poe that hold laughs, and he doesn't have a hard-on for tickling. But I think this is funny however.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back