• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harley & Ivy’s ticklish Christmas captives

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Harley & Ivy’s Ticklish Christmas Captives
By MrObscura101

Christmas Eve in Gotham City…

"Lousy stakeout!" Renee Montoya grumbled to herself as she poured out two cups of coffee in the break room. The young Dominican detective of the GCPD had been working undercover at Mayfield’s department store for the last three weeks as part of a task force trying to bust a gang of shoplifters in the run up to Christmas, somehow however she had been assigned the part of helper elf to her partner Harvey Bullock's very unjolly Santa Claus in the toy department.

“Thanks Renee!” Harvey said eagerly as he took a cup from her and gulped down his drink with a handful of doughnuts "I'm gonna throttle whoever came up with this dumb idea" he growled
"Not if I get them first!" she replied, it was bad enough that they still hadn't managed to catch the criminals but her "costume" consisted solely a short green elf dress, matching ankle boots and a hat leaving her arms and legs bared to the elements. It had taken a great amount of self-control over the last few days for her not to punch out several patrons waiting in the line who had clearly been ogling her!
"Man those kids are monsters! You sure we can’t hide out in here until the store closes?"
"Sorry St. Nick but breaks over in 15, I’m gonna go back on the shop floor and you better be back at Santa’s grotto by then!" she replied
"Ho ho ho..." Bullock answered with a dejected sigh

Renee walked out the break room towards the toy department when someone in the crowd caught her eye, a female shopper dressed in a full trench coat, scarf and hat pulled down against her face. Normally Renee wouldn't think twice about this but there was just something familiar about the woman so she slowly began tailing her, watching as she broke away from the rest of the shoppers before slipping into a secluded section of the store
"Ma'am you seem to be lost, I think you should come with me" Renee said firmly
"Oh that won’t be necessary..." the woman replied with a voice that sounded like it was dripping with honey as she turned around and removed her hat
"Poison Ivy?" Renee gasped as the stunning, seductive, red headed criminal smiled at her

Renee stared in shock while trying to think why Ivy had come to the store. Ivy meanwhile lowered her hands down towards her purse
"Hands up!" Renee ordered as she quickly regained her senses while reaching for her sidearm
"Of course" Ivy said with a smirk and a malevolent look in her dark green eyes. Slowly she raised her hands up until they were at eye level with Renee, then with a flick of her wrist a concealed compartment in her watch opened sending a cloud of purple dust straight into Renee’s face
"GAAH!" Renee cried in a panic only to suddenly feel her entire body seem to tense up as Ivy approached her
"Poor Detective..." she cooed as she grabbed Renee’s head and pulled her closer to plant a small kiss upon her lips. Immediately Renee’s body relaxed and she just stood there perfectly still
"Doesn’t that feel better?"
"Yes… I feel much better now...mistress..." Renee answered, she had no idea why these words had come out of her mouth but they just felt completely natural to say! Something in the back of her mind was telling her she shouldn't but Renee just ignored it, all she wanted to do was follow Ivy's every word! Ivy meanwhile grinned at the now enslaved cop
“It must be my lucky day! I originally came here after Commissioner Gordon’s daughter but lost her in the crowd only to catch you instead! Who said that finding the perfect Christmas gift was impossible?" she said as she gently caressed Renee’s hair "Now then Detective we have work to do..." Ivy continued as she leaned in closer to whisper her instructions into Renee’s ear.

The next thing Renee knew she was now wearing a brown trench coat over her elf costume and walking out the employee exit at the back of the store, her body seemed to be on remote control as she was aware what was happening but powerless to stop herself. Once outside she left Harvey a voicemail message saying that she had to leave her post abruptly to deal with a family emergency before throwing her cell into a nearby garage can. After a few moments a cab then pulled up and the window opened
"Get in" Ivy commanded and she did so. Renee noticed the driver also had a lipstick kiss mark on his cheek as the cab drove off…

Meanwhile…

“Finished at last!” Gotham’s DA Janet Van Dorne thought as she finally stopped typing up her court papers. Despite the holiday season it was still a busy time of year for her department and she was looking forward to finally getting home for the day, especially as the snow had been steadily getting heavier for the last hour. After locking her office door she walked through the empty row of desks, everyone else having either started their vacation already or left early for last minute Christmas shopping. As she was approaching the elevator she passed the janitor who was pouring some chemicals into a bucket before she found herself slipping on the recently waxed floor
“HEY!” Janet yelped as she fought to keep her balance until she grabbed a nearby wall “YOU NEED TO PUT A SIGN UP BEFORE SOMEONE HURTS THEMSELVES!” she then yelled at the janitor who seemed to ignore her as they continued mixing chemicals in the wash bucket “ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? I COULD SUE YOU FOR NEGLIGENCE…” she began to shout before everything started to spin and her eyes grew heavy “wha…what’s…going…on?” she slurred as she tried to stand while the janitor stood up and removed their cap revealing a perky blonde woman
“Hiya Janey!” Harley Quinn shouted enthusiastically to the DA
“Harley...” Janet said as she tried to move away from the woman approaching her, remembering their last encounter where the criminal had kidnapped her “What’s going on…”
“Oh not much, we’re just going on a little Christmas excursion!” she said before picking up Janet and walking over to the service elevator

As they stepped into the elevator Janet tried calling for help or resisting but her entire body seemed to now be paralysed
“How…?” she barely managed to say
“Oh just a little concoction Mr. J taught me using simple household supplies to induce temporary paralysis and sedation, don’t worry though you’ll be fine by the time we get to the party!” Janet was worried what Harley meant by this but passed out before she could ask anything further. Once the elevator arrived in the basement parking lot Harley carried Janet over to her car and opened the trunk where the unconscious DA was placed inside before Harley used a roll of duct tape to bind her wrists behind her back, her ankles together and a strip across her mouth just in case she woke up early. Once Janet was secured Harley closed the trunk and drove off out of the parking lot into the snowy evening to gather her next guest…

Sometime after…

“Goodnight Doc and Merry Christmas!”
“Goodnight Aaron and same to you” Dr Joan Leland, head of psychiatry at the infamous Arkham Asylum replied as she walked out the front gate and towards her car. It had been a long day for the African-American doctor of trying to cure the disturbed minds of her patients and she was looking forward to a nice quiet Christmas Eve at home, curled up by the fire with a good book. Soon after she was pulling up outside her house in the suburbs where she got out and walked towards the door
“Dr Joan Leland?” came a sudden voice to her right
“Yes?” she replied seeing a woman approaching her
“I’m Detective Renee Montoya, GCPD” the woman dressed in a trench coat replied as she held up her badge “I know it’s late but I was hoping you might be able to help me with something for a case?”
“Oh of course” Joan replied, always ready to help with police investigations
“Thank you, this won’t take long” Renee replied as she motioned for Joan to follow her to a nearby cab
“How can I help you Detective?” Joan asked as they reached it
“You see… I…” Renee started to say but her voice then trailed off
“Detective?” Joan said to the seemingly frozen woman
“She meant to say I want you to stay still!” a familiar voice said from behind her as Renee suddenly lunged forward to grab her, pinning Joan’s arms to her sides

“HEY! WHAT’S GOING ON?!” Joan cried as she tried to break free but Renee was much stronger than her
“Detective Montoya is just following my orders” the person behind her said as she approached, making Joan’s eyes open wide with fear
“IVY?!” Joan said in shock upon seeing her escaped patient smiling at her “What’s the meaning of this? And what have you done to Renee?”
“You’ll find out soon enough” Ivy purred as she placed her hand in front of Joan’s face and calmly blew a cloud of purple dust towards her
“NO DON’T!” Joan cried out but as soon as she breathed in the concoction she immediately stopped struggling
“Much better” Ivy said in satisfaction as she commanded Renee to release the now stationary Doctor before walking around to kiss Joan gently on the lips “Now Doctor, why don’t you call work to say you’ve been called out of town for the next few days” Joan nodded as she pulled out her phone and once she had done as instructed threw her phone down a storm drain before obediently getting into the cab with the others which then drove off

Meanwhile on the other side of Gotham…

Marcia Cates locked her office as she left the Wayne Enterprises building she oversaw and began walking to her car, the noise of the office Christmas party fading behind her
“Waste of time and money” the redheaded executive thought bleakly, not looking forward to having to face the barrage of travellers all rushing towards the airport
“Perfect!” she growled as the snow began to fall again all around her as she fumbled for her keys “At least this time tomorrow I’ll be sitting on a warm beach and not having to think about Christmas!” she thought, not caring that everyone in the office knew how much she despised the holidays. Finally getting to her car she then growled angrily upon seeing a large yellow boot attached to the car’s front wheel
“OF ALL THE STUPID!!!!!!!” she seethed while grabbing a ticket from the windshield “$500 for parking on a line? That’s ridiculous, it’s an office car park for crying out loud!”

With only a few short hours left before her flight and not wanting to go back into the office and see everyone at the party Marcia then noticed a cab pull up
“You ok doll?” a young blonde woman at the wheel asked
“Uhf, stupid Gotham traffic cops!” Marcia replied holding up the ticket
“That sucks, hey do ya need a lift? It’s really coming down!” Marcia looked back to her car and then her watch
“Yes, thank you… could you take me to Gotham airport?”
“Sure thing!” the cabbie replied and Marcia retrieved her suitcase from her car and climbed inside, happy to be out of the cold.

“So ya got any plans for Christmas?” the driver asked
“No, I can’t stand it personally so I’m going away for it!” Marcia said bluntly as she began typing an e-mail to her assistant Alice to contact the GCPD traffic department as soon as Christmas was over to get her car unbooted, however after a few minutes of driving she noticed that they were going the wrong way
“Hey, this isn’t the way to the airport, do you even know where you are?”
“Sure I do, it’s a shortcut!”
“Well I would prefer you go the correct way!” Marcia said angrily
“You really should lighten up Marcia”
“…How do you know my name?” Marcia said worriedly as the cab suddenly began to go faster
“OK STOP THIS CAB RIGHT NOW!” Marica demanded as she began pounding on the glass partition only for the cab to suddenly brake, she immediately tried opening the door but the handles wouldn’t open
“Don’t worry Marcia, I’m gonna make sure you don’t have to worry about the holidays!” the driver then said and Marcia gasped as she recognised her driver from news reports as Harley Quinn, just as purple smoke began filling the back section of the cab where she was seated
“NOOOO!!!! SOMEONE HELLLLPPP!!!!” she screamed while pounding on the glass to try and call for help but the streets were deserted and within a few seconds she began coughing before her eyes grew heavy and she collapsed on the back seat.
“Sweet dreams Marcia!” Harley said as she drove off to an old Joker hideout where she had left her usual car. Once there she removed Marcia from the cab and used some duct tape to bind her the same way as she had Janet. She then placed Marcia inside the trunk next to the still sleeping Janet before closing the trunk and driving off and out of Gotham…

Within an hour of driving Harley finally arrived at her destination, a large mansion on the outskirts of Gotham. Parking outside she climbed the stone steps and rang on the bell where a largish older woman with brunette hair opened the door
“Hello Mr Quinzel…” she said in a transfixed way, Harley noticed she wore a very tight pink crop top with the word “slut” emblazoned in glitter on it, denim short shorts and fishnet nylons along with thick soled red high heels that made her look more like a stripper rather than a mature woman living in a mansion
“Help Harley with her luggage” came the unmistakable voice of Poison Ivy from inside and the woman obeyed as she walked towards the car not even noticing the cold
“Should I recognise her?” Harley said as she entered the house to find Ivy sitting on a large couch
“That’s Mrs Thomas, the owner of the mansion. She and her late husband ran a company that strip-mined huge sections of rainforest so I came round a few weeks ago to convince her to make the company more environmentally friendly along with making a very generous donation to several rainforest conservation charities before she “allowed” us to spend the holidays here. She even sent the entire staff home for the holidays with full pay so we won’t be disturbed.” Ivy explained as Harley joined her on the couch until she heard Mrs Thomas’s voice from the doorway
“Where would you like this Ms Harley?” she asked while holding the unconcious Janet in a bridal carry
“Oh just put them on my bed ok?” Harley said as she covered Ivy’s eyes to stop her seeing the surprise. Once Mrs Thomas had gone they watched the roaring fire
“This is gonna be a great Christmas Red!”
“It sure will Harley!”

Once Harley’s luggage was unloaded she and Ivy excused themselves to go prepare their gifts in separate rooms
“Hope your feeling comfortable ladies!” Ivy said as she opened her door revealing Renee and Dr Leland both hogtied near the foot of a large bed by her vines with more vines gagging them
“LLLFFFTTTT UUFFFFF GGFFF!!!!!!!” Renee screamed angrily at her captor while wishing her body could move enough to escape but Ivy’s lipstick had kept her motionless since they had arrived
“Ivfy yuf gft tf lft uf gf” Joan struggled to say while trying to remain calm, hoping she could reach her patient
“Let you go? But then what would I give Harley for Christmas?” Ivy replied as she locked the door behind her making both women look at each other “You see you’re her gifts, the cop that always tries to catch her and her former boss, what could be more fun for her?” she continued as she went into the closet to change, emerging a few moments later wearing only a pair of shorts, a green t-shirt and barefoot showing off her green nails

The pair of them squirmed in fear at hearing this before Ivy picked up Renee and placed her on the bed then touched the vines binding her which retracted causing her limbs to fall to the bed where she remained still
“Ok Detective, let’s get you ready!” Ivy said as she sat near Renee’s legs and slowly pulled off her ankle boots and green socks one by one before running her nails along the now bared feet causing Renee to shriek involuntarily at Ivy’s sharp nails before unzipping the back of her dress and moving Renee’s body around like a ragdoll to remove her clothing until she was left in only her black lace bra and panties
“Veeeery nice” Ivy purred as she fondled Renee’s breasts causing her to growl through the gag “Now for the good Doctor” she said with a smirk before doing the same to Joan, first removing her brown heels, tan nylons, skirt, jacket and blouse until she was in just her white underwear “Wow Doctor, I never knew you looked this good out of those clothes!” Ivy joked as the now nearly naked and gagged woman were left on their backs while trying to scream for help

Once that was done Ivy picked up a small box on the dresser she had left earlier before opening it so her captives could see inside, both looked shocked when they saw it contained two large ball gag harnesses, one red and one green
“Who’s first?” Ivy said bluntly while holding the green gag causing both of them to start screaming at her which she ignored as she looked at Renee and with a wave of her hand the vine gag loosened and fell away
“You know Detective, I always thought you had a big mouth”
“LISTEN TO ME YOU PSYCHO! YOU’RE NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS! THE GCPD WILL STTHHFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Renee screamed until the gag was forced all the way into her mouth causing her cheeks to puff out “MMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she continued to scream as Ivy buckled the strap behind her head and secured the harness around the top of her head which connected to the buckle. As soon as she was done Renee tried frantically moving her head about to throw it off but it was too secure to be removed no matter how much she struggled.
“Your turn!” she then said to Joan while holding up the red gag as she tried shrinking away from her
“Ivy please listen to me, you have to MMFFFFFFF!!!!” was all she managed to say before she too was gagged. Once this was done Ivy then leaned in and kissed them both on the lips one by one making them quickly become more docile again, they could then only watch as Ivy began putting several rolls of green and red duct tape on the bed…

Meanwhile in Harley’s room Janet and Marcia were faring no better, each had awoken lying on their backs on the hardwood floor with their arms bound in duct tape behind their backs and their legs in strict frog ties and with a further strip of duct tape over their mouths
“Ok ladies let’s make this the best Christmas ever!” Harley giggled as she entered the room dressed in a pair of cut-offs, a large white shirt and barefoot as she placed some items on the bed which they couldn’t see. Harley took note of how they both were coincidentally wearing blue suits with knee length skirts and matching heels, white blouses and glasses with the only major difference being that Janet was a brunette while Marcia was a redhead
“UURRRFFFFF IINNFFFNNEEE!!!!!” Marcia growled through her gag
“UNNTTFFF UUFFFF FFOOO UULLFF BBFF SRRFYYY!!!!!” Janet screamed in agreement
“Sorry ladies but you’re Ivy’s present this year, after all Janet tried to lock Ivy away in her last court hearing and Marcia here was always mean to our friend the Mad Hatter when he used to work for her!” she replied as she gave them a quick introduction to each other while getting things ready
“Now, who should I prepare first?” she then said ominously

Marcia and Janet immediately tried to inch away from their captor causing Harley to grab one of Marcia’s ankles
“Looks like we have a winner!” she cheered as she pulled Marcia towards her before grabbing both her heels then pulled them off and tossed them aside
“You won’t need those anymore!” she giggled as Marcia began begging for help but Harley simply took a small knife from her pocket which she used to carefully cut away her skirt, jacket and blouse piece by piece, taking great care not to hurt her until Marcia was left in only her underwear and tan nylons
“Ok Janet, your turn!” Harley giggled as she grabbed the DA and did the same until Janet was left the same way only wearing tan and black RHT nylons with a seam along the back of her legs.

Now that they were both ready Harley grabbed the still screaming Marcia and placed her on the bed where Marcia found some wrapping paper had been unfurled for her to lay on. She then let out a yelp as she felt a sharp pain in her behind
“Nighty night!” Harley giggled as she put down a small hypodermic needle while Marcia’s eyes grew heavy before she blacked out
“Now for the hard part!” Harley said with a grin as she began cutting away the tape bindings to get Marcia lying completely flat so she could start wrapping…
Once the wrapping was done Harley and Ivy met downstairs leaving their gifts all wrapped, gagged and unconscious in their rooms waiting for the big day. The criminal duo sat on the couch watching Christmas specials and drinking Mrs Thomas’s most expensive wines from the cellar while she stood perfectly still waiting to refill their drinks now dressed in a French maid uniform and a permanent smile on her face. After a few hours Harley yawned
“Think it’s time for bed Ivy, don’t wanna oversleep tomorrow!”
“True, but I think we should have a bit of fun first” Ivy replied with a sadistic grin as she looked at Mrs Thomas.

Shortly after Mrs Thomas was laying on her king sized bed in the master bedroom and tied spread eagled to the bedposts by Ivy’s vine
“Before we get started…” Ivy then said as she snapped her fingers, instantly breaking her hold over the tied woman
“Ohh…wha…whats going on? WAIT! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME YOU SADISTIC FIENDS!” she cried as her mind cleared and she remembered what had happened. However she was met only with silence as the pair knelt down by each of her feet and pulled off her heels revealing her plump size 9’s covered in her black nylons
“I bet I can make her laugh more than you Red!” Harley said wickedly
“You’re on!” Ivy chuckled as they both moved their devilish fingers closer to the wiggling feet in front of them and before Mrs Thomas could say anything else she began laughing hysterically as they started, each doing their best to outdo the other in their tickle contest as more of Ivy’s vines snaked around the bed and targeted her sides and underarms until over an hour later Mrs Thomas finally blacked out and the pair of villainesses left her lashed to the bed with the vines still tickling her as they retired for the night

Christmas morning…

“WAKE UP RED!” Harley screamed as she jumped up and down by Ivy’s bed
“huh…wha?” Ivy said slowly as she awoke
“IITTTSSSS CCHHRRIIISSSSSTTMAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!” Harley said excitedly as she grabbed Ivy’s arm and pulled her out from under the covers before dragging her downstairs by her wrist leaving Ivy no time to even get dressed so she was only wearing an oversized dark green t-shirt with black underwear while Harley only wore a lacy red and black set of underwear herself. Once downstairs she excitedly sat down by the 4 wrapped gifts by the plastic tree like a little kid causing Ivy to smile at her exuberance as she sat down next to her BFF while Mrs Thomas stood silently by the door again in her maid uniform and once more in Ivy’s thrall as a loyal slave
“Open one of yours first Red!” Harley giggled
“Ok Harl” she said while looking between the two fully wrapped figures, one in green and one in red wrapping paper and each with a bow on each of their heads who were weakly trying to move and speak. “I’ll take…this one!” Ivy finished as she choose the one on the left and tore open the paper around the face to reveal DA Janet Van Dorne
“Oh Harley how thoughtful!” Ivy said with a chuckle as she finished unwrapping and looked at the formerly proud DA now wearing only a set of thin racy black underwear with matching RHT nylons and a black ball gag shoved in her mouth while her arms were bound behind her back and her knees and ankles tied together in front of her
“MMMMMFFFFFFF!!!!!” Janet weakly replied in her bonds as drool dripped from her mouth due to the gag
“Oh yes we’ll certainly have lots of fun, I still owe you for trying to add 25 years to my sentence!” Ivy replied menacingly as she played with Janet’s hair while the DA continued growling at her captor

Harley then took her turn and quickly tore open the wrapping of one of her gifts before squealing excitedly at finding a very angry looking Renee Montoya glaring at her
“Oh boy! My very own cop to play with!” she cheered while ripping open the rest of the paper to get a full look at Renee’s body dressed in a green bra and panties with matching stockings and suspenders and a strip of green tape with “Ho Ho Ho” written on it around her lips
“Don’t worry about the lack of ropes, one kiss was all it took to render her under my power…isn’t that right Renee?” Ivy asked causing a torrent of gagged threats from the tied Detective

Harley and Ivy then decided to open their remaining gifts at the same time, Harley squealed in delight as she unwrapped her old boss turned psychiatrist Joan Leland now dressed the same as Renee only in blue lingerie while Ivy was very happy to find Marcia Cates bound the same as Janet but in white lingerie. The pair of them then settled down on the couch as they watched their new toys struggle helplessly to get free while Mrs Thomas poured out coffee for them before deciding to break in their new toys…

While Ivy simply commanded Renee and Joan to stand up and follow Harley to her room while obeying her every command she and Mr Thomas picked up Janet and Marcia respectively and took them to Ivy’s room. Once inside they were placed on the floor and their gags removed
“LETS US GO YOU PSYCHO!” Marcia screamed indignantly
“Ivy, you need to free us right now or you’ll be in serious trouble!” Janet said in agreement while trying to remain calmer than Marcia despite their situation
“Hmm…nah!” Ivy said after pretending to think things over before snapping her fingers. Marcia and Janet then screamed as a horde of vines appeared from the closet behind them to start tickling their helpless bodies
“HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA GGHEHHEEETTT AAWAAHAHAYYY!!!!!” Marcia screamed
“HHHAAAA HAAAAA NOHOHOHO SSTTAHHAHAAPPPP!!!!!” Janet begged as they each tried inching away only for Ivy to grab Janet and place her on the bed while the vines continued to get Marcia.

Once on the bed a simple kiss was all it took to paralyse Janet as the ropes were cut away and Ivy then manipulated her limp body until she was face down with her feet hanging just off the bed
“Let’s have some fun Mrs Thomas” Ivy then commanded before she casually ran her index finger down Janet’s left arch
“HHHHHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA DDOHOHOHOOHOHNNNTTTT!!!!!!!” Janet screamed as she tried moving her foot away from Ivy’s reach without success as Ivy began moving all her fingers of both hands against her foot making her laugh even more, then Mrs Thomas began using both her hands on her right foot as well
“HHHHHAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA LLEEHEHEHVVVVVEEEE MEMEMEHEHEHEEE ALLOHOHOHONNNEEEE!!!!” Janet begged as they continued tormenting her for almost 20 minutes before turning their attention to Marcia

While Marcia was happy to be freed of the tickling vines she got worried when she was placed on the bed next to Janet who was still giggling even after they had stopped tickling her
“Listen…I have money…it’s yours if you just let me go!” Marcia began to beg having already watched how bad they had tickled Janet and didn’t want to experience it herself
“Sorry honey, but consider this payback for all the times you were mean to dear Jervis” Ivy said sadistically as she grabbed her ankle and proceeded to rake her nails up and down her immobile arch
“HHHHHAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA IIMMM SOHOHOHOHOOHRRRRHHYYYY!!!!!!!” she screamed, before laughing even louder as Mrs Thomas joined in at her other foot, the woman who normally intimidated interns and entire boardrooms was now reduced to begging and crying as Ivy and her maid continued tickling her without stopping Soon enough they began tickling both Janet and Marcia at once causing both to beg helplessly for mercy which despite Mrs Thomas wanting to grant was impossible while she was trapped under Ivy’s control.

Eventually the nylons were ripped away to expose their bare feet and Ivy commanded Mrs Thomas to kneel down between them and start worshipping Janet’s right foot and Marcia’s left foot that were closest to her while at the same time using her hands and a feather duster she had as part of her uniform to tickle their other feet as well. Obediently she wrapped her tongue around each of their toes one by one before nibbling and sucking deeply on them causing bursts of laughter and even a few not so subtle moans of pleasure from them. Ivy herself sat on the bed between them and mercilessly tickled their sides, hips and underarms to her hearts content while Mrs Thomas herself didn’t escape unscathed either as Ivy commanded some of her vines to wrap around her ankles, pull of her stiletto heels and start tickling her own nyloned legs and feet
“HHAHAAAA HAAAAAAA SSTTTHHHAAAPPPPP PPLHEHEHEHEHSSSEEEE!!!!” “HHAAHAHAHAH NNNOOOO MMOHOHOHORRREEE!!!!!” Ivy’s new toys begged together as they were tickled all over but Ivy was only just getting started…

Meanwhile in Harley’s room Renee and Joan were kneeling on the floor facing each other as Harley circled around them menacingly
“Ok ladies, arms up!” she said as they both obeyed despite obviously not being happy with the situation “Very good, now Renee…tickle Joan’s underarms” she then commanded with a wicked grin. Renee found herself unable to stop her own arms lower and move slowly towards Joan’s deep armpits, seeing her getting closer Joan moved her head slightly and tried to say something in protest but she couldn’t, all she could do was stay there frozen as Renee inched closer and closer…
“HHHHAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA NNOOOO PPPLLEEEEAAAASEEEEEE STTHAAHHPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!” she begged immediately as Renee’s nails skilfully brushed against her tender flesh
“Good job!” Harley giggled in delight as she watched her former boss laugh hysterically while unable to pull her arms down “Now get her tummy!” she ordered and Renee began poking at her sides without even slowing down

Harley watched ecstatically as Joan continued laughing while trying to plead for mercy as Harley sat behind her and lowered her own hands towards her feet
“HHHHHHAAAA HHHHAAAAAA HHHHAAAAA OOHOHOHOHO NNOHOHOHOHO DDOOHHHOOONNNTTTT!!!!!!!!!” Joan cried as she felt Harley’s nails skitter over her nyloned arches which she was unable to move even an inch out of her captors reach! Harley then began alternating between getting her feet and underarms while commanding Renee to continue on her stomach as well as her sides and inner thighs making Joan shriek and howl for this nightmare to be over!

At last Harley finally stopped and commanded Renee to stop as well allowing Joan to gasp for air, she would have collapsed had she not still been under Harley’s control to remain sitting.
“Wasn’t that fun?” she asked
“Haaaa haaaaaa nooooo! Yoohoho hahahavvee tooo sstthahahppp thihihisss…” Joan cried between giggles, Renee would have agreed had Harley not commanded her to remain silent.
“Don’t worry Doc, now it’s your turn!” she said while looking menacingly at Renee “Arms up Renee!”

Renee growled as her body obeyed no matter how much she tried to resist and her arms were held high above her head while Harley sat behind her making Renee tense up for the upcoming attack
“Harley, you really need to sthhAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPPP!!!!!!!!” Renee started to say until Harley dug her nails straight into her ribs which completely caught her off guard causing her to burst out laughing
“Awww you have such a cute little laugh Renee!” Harley cooed as she moved downwards to start on her feet, paying particular attention to her toes

No matter how much Renee tried to block out the tickling it was impossible, especially once Harley began focusing exclusively on her feet and commanded Joan to start on her underarms, ribs, sides and stomach making the poor Detective howl with laughter
“HHHAAAA HHHHAAAA HAHAHAHAAHRRLLEEYYY WHEHEHENN IIII GEEHEHEHTTT OOUUHHTTAAAHH HEHEHEHEHEHRRRREEEE…” she tried to say but was laughing far too much to finish the sentence.

Once this was done Harley continued alternating back and forth on tickling Joan and Renee, each time making the other women help with the tickling no matter how much they protested. One would be forced to stand on one leg while their other foot and upper body was tickled, then the other would do a perfect handstand and their bare feet sticking up in the air were attacked and at one point both were forced to kneel on the foot of the bed for Harley to get both of them at once! Harley never seemed to run out of new and inventive ways to tickle them and they had lost track of time when the door opened
“Miss Harley…” Mrs Thomas said calmly as she stood perfectly still while Renee and Joan noticed her shoes missing and her nylons ripped open along with several lipstick marks on her feet
“Yeah Mrs T?”
“Miss Ivy asked if you would like to bring your toys to her room for a double play date?” hearing this Harley looked at the exhausted women lying on the floor after the latest tickling session before a grin appeared on her face
“Tell her that we would be delighted!” she then addressed Joan and Renee “Let’s get going ladies, time for a real workout!” and with that they obediently stood up and followed Harley out the room like some kind of sadistic Pied Piper…

That evening, after a full day of fun of playing with all their new toys Harley and Ivy were curled up on the floor of the master bedroom lying side by side together on a fur rug against the roaring fireplace. Meanwhile the five helpless women were tied side by side on the huge bed behind them, from left to right Montoya, Joan, Mrs Thomas, Janet and Marcia were each laying on their backs with their arms pulled above their heads by thick vines securing their wrists to the metal headboard while their ankles were gripped tightly by another mass of vines at the foot of the bed. While Mrs Thomas remained in her maid outfit each of the others was dressed only in a bra, panties & nylons of different colours (green, blue, purple & black respectively) while the swarm of vines tickled their feet, thighs, stomachs, hips, sides, ribs and armpits all at once and to make things even worse each vine would also release a chemical upon contact with their skin that increased their sensitivity with each touch. This would have been bad enough for all of them but in addition to the vines one of each of their feet had also been bared allowing a set of vines to apply honey to one of their soles at random for Harley’s pet hyenas Bud and Lou to lap up with their coarse tongues causing further shrieks of laughter from them all.

Each of the helpless women had long given up trying to escape or negotiate with their captors, not only where the vines far too strong and Harley and Ivy having no mercy at all but they also had to contend with a gas mask secured around each of their faces which were connected to four tanks of laughing gas placed by the bed that they were constantly being forced to breath in meaning that they couldn't stop laughing hysterically even if the tickling had fully stopped
"I think they're enjoying themselves Red" Harley said with a smile as she looked back to the unfortunate women begging for a respite
"Yes, it’s sure nice to spread some holiday cheer" Ivy replied sadistically while watching the quintet writhe around desperately to escape her plants tickling touch despite knowing it was impossible
"Such a wonderful Christmas" Harley then sighed contently as she hugged Ivy tenderly
"Indeed" Ivy said as she played with Harley's long blonde hair "And it’s not over yet, I… convinced Mrs Thomas to let us all stay here all the way up until New Years as well"
"Really?" Harley said excitedly as she shouted out to the captives "Did ya hear that everyone? We got a few more days to play with you, wont that be fun?!"

The pair of them ignored the screams of panic and protests from the five tickle tortured women as they cuddled up together under a blanket and kissed in the fire glow amid the sound of harmonious, frantic laughter
"Merry Christmas Harley"
"Merry Christmas Red"

The End!

All characters belong to DC/Warner Bros

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back