• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lost Bet F/M, nonconsensual, adult

Demon

The Lost Bet F/M, nonconsensual, adult

Hi again! Here's another story. I love any feedback, so tell me what you think! Thanks for reading.

The Lost Bet

Peter sat there, upset that he had just lost the final hand of poker, staring at Marta. She was an exchange student from Germany. Marta was a big girl, she was on the track team, javelin or shotput or something, Peter didn’t know. She worked out hard, she was solid and strong, with bigger muscles than Peter. She had a pretty face but always looked like she meant business, never smiled. She was smiling now….

The night had started out as some friends playing poker at Marta’s off campus apartment. One by one the other players had dropped out and gone home. It was just Marta and Peter left playing and suddenly they were playing for big money, money Peter didn’t have. But great cards convinced him to play one more hand.

“Uh, this has to be the last hand Marta. I’m out of money right now, anything you want from me I can use as stakes?”
Marta narrowed her eyes and looked him up and down. “You owe me $250.00 right now….What do you have that’s worth that much?”

“Anything you want.” Said Peter a little too quickly.

“Anything? Hmmm,” Marta considered the offer for a minute, never taking her eyes off of Peter. “Alright, here are my terms. You win this hand, your debt is wiped out. But if I win, you must pay me my $500.00 tonight OR do whatever I say for the rest of the night, no debate.”

“Done!” Peter couldn’t help but smiling, he had this won.

He lost. Incredibly, he lost! Still, doing whatever Marta wanted couldn’t be that bad, definitely not as bad as losing $500.00 he didn’t have. But he had never seen her smile before and she was smiling right now, it was kind of scaring him.

Peter sighed, “OK, what do you want me to do? I’m all yours.”

“Follow me,” and Marta walked into the living room and sat on her big couch. “Stand there right in front of me. Good. Now take off all your clothes…”

“Wait! What?” Peter was shocked, this was the last thing he expected.

Marta slowly stood up in front of him, she was taller, looked down at him ominously and said “No debate, no questions, those were my terms. Now. Once again. Take off all your clothes.”

“Alright, alright, I agreed to the stakes, I’ll keep my word.” Peter stripped down. He stood there in front of her, uncomfortably close as Marta looked him up and down, her eyes lingering on his rather large cock. Peter was in good shape, a little on the thin side but nobody had ever complained. He stood there nervously, unsure what to do with his hands or where to look.

“Now turn around….” Marta said as she opened a drawer by the couch.

Peter stifled a question and just turned around. He immediately felt her strong hands grab his wrists and pull them behind him. Then she quickly tied his wrists together with a strong leather strap.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” Peter shouted, unable to stay quiet.

Marta ignored his outburst and stood in front of him. She held his shoulders as she gently laid him down on his back on the couch. She then sat on the other end of the couch and put his bare feet on her lap. She took another leather strap and tied his ankles together. She was very good at tying him up, he tested his bonds and could tell there was no way he could get loose.

“Now Peter, you’ve been a very naughty boy,” Marta said in a stern voice, “You just can’t wager more than you can afford to lose. That’s a lesson I’m going to teach you the hard way. And since you lost to me, I think I deserve to have some fun while I’m doing it. Believe me, I’ll get my $500.00 worth and then some.”

He was already blushing from being forced to be naked and bound by this big, strong, intense woman. Now his stomach was doing flip flops as the first signs of panic creeped through his body. He pulled at his bonds to no avail and a big strong hand clamped down on his feet, holding them tightly against Marta’s lap.

“Marta! This has gone on long enough! Let me go!” He shouted, hoping someone would hear him and come to his rescue.

“Oh yes, shout and yell! I want to hear you but you know there’s no one close enough to hear you.” Marta chuckled. Then she looked down at Peter’s trapped feet. “OOOO, such sexy feet! I wonder how ticklish they are…” she said with a sly twinkle in her eye.

With that, she took one finger and delicately, slowly ran it up the middle of the sole of his right foot. Peter instantly reacted, shuttering and moaning in a high pitched squeal.

“OOOooooOOOOOoooo!!!! Marta!! NO! Please! I’m too ticklish! I didn’t agree to this!”

“You said anything…..” Marta threw his own words back at him.

Marta smirked at her helpless captive and used one hand to lightly wiggle her fingers over the bottoms of his feet while she held his feet down against her lap. Up and down she ran the tips of her fingers over his twitching feet. Oh yes, he was very, very ticklish.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! NOT MY FEET!! EEEEEHHEHEHEEEEEE!!! OH! OH! OH! PLEEEEEASE!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!!”

“Tickle tickle tickle Peter!! Ha ha, oh my you’re feet are so sensitive!” Marta started raking her fingers harder as she dragged them over his feet. “I love men with ticklish feet! I love to tickle the til they can’t stand it! Ha ha ha, Tickle tickle tickle!” she said in a loving voice.

Peter had never been tickled so intensely before and his feet were so very sensitive. He tried to kick away from Marta and finally managed to pull his feet free. He gulped down air frantically as he temporarily stopped the tickle torture. But then Marta wrapped his ankles in one strong arm, holding his feet immobile and continued her ticklish attack as his feet wiggled in front of her face.

“Thought you could get away from Marta, escape your punishment? Heh heh, oh no, now I’ll tickle your poor feet even harder! Coochie coochie coo!” And Marta wriggled her fingers sadistically over his soles now, tickling under his toes, scratching and scratching his arches, showing the hysterical boy no mercy.

“OH HEEEEHEEEEEE!!!!OHGOD!!!!!AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! ! UH! UH! UH! HEHEHEHEHHEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! MERCY! HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!”

Marta laughed to herself as she truly tickle tortured his feet. She was oblivious to his cries for mercy. Peter undulated wildly on the couch, his body wiggling and flopping as he laughed uncontrollably. Why had he made that bet?!?

Finally Marta stopped. Peter continued to make mewling/giggling sounds as he tried to catch his breath. “M-Marta……you’re sick! Let me go!”

“Sick? Oh no no no! I just like to tickle…..maybe tickle torture would be a better description. I like to tickle torture men until they’re drooling, hysterical wrecks. I never thought I’d find a man in America to play with. Imagine my surprise when you made that bet with me and just think how happy I was when you lost. Well, maybe I am sick but there’s nothing you can do about it Peter.”

Marta laid back on the couch and gently, lovingly caressed his thighs. Peter couldn’t help but whimper with pleasure, especially when her hand wandered higher and teased his semi erect cock. His whole body was tingling, making him extra sensitive down there.

“My poor, sweet, weak loser…” Marta sighed. She then pushed all the furniture to the sides of the room and gently pulled Peter to the thick carPeterd floor and rolled him onto his stomach.

Peter struggled feebly, he had never been tied up before. “What are you doing??” He tried to get out of his bonds again, but it was impossible.

Marta took out another long leather strap and then put her knee in the middle of Peter’s back with just enough pressure to keep him from moving. After tying one end of the strap around his wrists, she grabbed his flailing bound feet and bent the back towards his ass, looped the other end of the strap around his ankles, pulled it taut and tied it securely. Marta stepped back and admired her handiwork.

“Oh, Peter! You look so sexy hogtied like that!”

“Hogtied?!?! Oh God, no….Marta, Please! Just let me go! I’ve learned my lesson!” Peter was almost completely immobile. His panic, his frustration, his fear, brought tears to his eyes. He couldn’t imagine a more humiliating position to be tied in. His shame was written all over his body as he blushed a deep red all over his nude body. He whimpered pathetically, genuinely afraid of whatever was coming next.

Marta knelt down next to him. “Oh, so helpless. I just can’t resist….” She said dreamily.

Working her fingers into his armpits, Marta dug in and tickled him hard. Peter’s laughter was immediate and unrestrained as he suddenly began wiggling like a worm.

“HA HA HA HA HA!!! STOP!! AAAAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!! TOO MUCH!!! HA HA HA HA!!!” Peter’s face was twisted into hilarity, he couldn’t control himself. “OH GOD!!! NOOOOOO!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!”

“Such ticklish armpits! Tickle tickle tickle! You love it! You love to be tickled! Ha ha ha!”

“OH GOD NOOOOO! HEEEHAHAHAAAHEHEHEEEEEEEE!!! I CAN’T STAND IT! HAHAHAAAA OOOOHEEEHEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!” Desperately Peter tried to pull his arms down and protect his ticklish pits, but his wrists were tied to his ankles, he couldn’t protect himself.

Marta loved the way he squirmed under her fingers. She trailed her hands down his sides, pinching and tickling his sides, his ribs. She wanted to make him suffer, make him laugh til it hurt. Peter didn’t disappoint, he screamed hysterically as Marta raked her nails over his sides, tickling every rib, poking in between every rib, relentlessly.

“NO!NO!NO!NO! HEEEEHEEE HEEE!!! AAAARGHAAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!” Peter was really losing it but there was nothing he could do to stop the evil tickling!

Once again, Marta stopped the mad tickling. She rocked him back so he was laying on his side.

“All that tickling must have made your whole body tingly! I’ll bet you will like this….” Marta held him in position with one hand and reached down with the other and started running her hand sensuously over his chest, playing with his chest hair. Then she started to lightly flick his nipples and gently roll them between her fingers.

“Oh Marta,” Peter moaned, “mmmmmmm, what are you doing to me.” He was beyond trying to preserve his dignity, trying to fight the way this big woman was arousing him. All he could do was be thankful the tickling had stopped and focus on the humiliating way he was being stimulated.

Marta played her fingers down his flat stomach and took aroused cock in her big, strong hand and oh so slowly began to pump it.

“You like that you dirty boy, you like Marta to give you a hand job….” She said in an accusatory voice.

“Uh uh uh uh uh…….” Peter couldn’t respond with anything more than lusty grunts.

Marta gripped his shaft tightly and moved her hand deliberately up and down, up and down as Peter moaned.

“How does it feel to be forced to cum for my enjoyment, Peter? To be sexually subjugated all for my amusement?”

And then she stopped. Peter let out a dejected groan as he was denied orgasm.

“Oh, that’s right, I’m not done tickling you!”

“OH NO! Please Marta! No more!” Peter instantly snapped out of his erotic reverie, deathly afraid of being tickled.

Marta pushed him back on his stomach, his feet sticking up in the air, soles facing the ceiling. She knelt behind him and moved up close to his upturned feet.

“I can’t wait to watch your reactions to this, I think you will like it…..heh heh heh.” Marta pulled out 2 long, wide, fluffy, red feathers. She delicately swept them over his soles.

“OOOOoooOOooOOOOOO! You can’t! ooo ooo ooo! NOT MY FEET!! PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!”

“Oh yes, Peter! These feathers are so soft, so tickly, they’ll drive you mad!” Marta swept the feathers over his twitching feet again, a little faster, adding a horizontal wiggle as she did it.

“OH GOD!!! OOOOooOOooOoOooOOOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME??? EEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEEE!!!OHOOHOOHOOHOO!!!!!”

Marta could see the erotic shivers running through Peter’s hogtied body as she feathered his ticklish feet. She started to flutter the fluffy feathers up and down his soles faster and faster. She watched as the devilishly light tickling was causing a mixed response on her helpless captive. He was laughing uncontrollably in a high pitched, almost erotic pitch. His hips were bucking as much as they could considering his bondage position. But it was when she would wiggle the feathers down his soles starting from his heels then continue the action by dragging the plumes between his toes that she got the most rewarding reaction.

“OOOoooOooOOoOoOoO!!!! I can’t……HEHEHEheheheheHEHEHEEEE!! STAND IT!!!! OoooH oooh ooooh!!!! OOOOooooOOOOooooOOOO!!! “ Peter’s helpless feet wiggled and spasmed involuntarily under the fluttering red feathers. He could barely speak through his hysterical laughter.
“I call this tickle rape, Peter. I’m going to force you to cum by being tickle tortured, all for my pleasure!” Marta said over his insane laughing and moaning.

Peter could no longer control himself. His head shook wildly from side to side as he laughed frantically. His naked body quivered and jittered as much as being hogtied would allow. And his cock, which had strangely been aroused by the merciless tickle torture of his hypersensitive feet, was rock hard and rubbing against the plush carpet underneath him.

“HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! DON’T DO THIS….OOOoooOOOooOOooo!!!.....TO ME!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! OOOOOOO! OOOOOO! OH GOD!!! OoOOOOOoO!! OH GOD!!! EEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!”

“Coochie coochie coo, Peter! Cum for Marta, you love being tickled don’t you…ha ha ha! You can’t resist me! Tickle tickle tickle!” She was relentless as she ran the feathers up and down his feet, she loved how he screamed hysterically as she pulled the red feathers between his toes, slowly twirling them as she did so.
“Aaaahahahahaaaaaaaa!!! I CAN’T…..hahahhahahaaaaaa!! I CAN’T………OOoooOOooO!!! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!” The tickling of his poor feet sent waves of unbearable pleasure coursing through his body, making him lose it. His hips bucked in a constricted rhythm, bringing his penis closer to a forced orgasm. He no longer could resist……

“That’s it little tickle slave, you know I’m in control, Coochie coochie coo! You can’t hold out anymore, Heh heh heh, cum for me!” And Marta used the feathers furiously on his overstimulated feet. She was going to tickle him til he broke!

“AAAARGHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! OOO! OOO! UH! UH! UH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” And with that, Peter let lose, the brutal feathering of his feet pushed him over the edge! His mind splintered, his eyes rolled up and he had the most massive orgasm of his life! His thick cock spurted all over the rug underneath him. He came and came and came and came…..And all the while Marta kept tickling his soles.

Finally the orgasms and tickling ended. Peter lay there oblivious, eyes blank, almost trance like, drool dribbling from his mouth, mewling like some broken animal. He didn’t even seem to notice as Marta took a big knife and cut him free. He just curled up in a fetal position there on the floor, mumbling incoherently.

Marta wasn’t done though. She strolled triumphantly over to the big couch. She took off her pants and then her panties and sat back on the couch, spreading her legs wide, exposing her hot, wet pussy.

“Come here tickle slave, the night isn’t over and you did say you’d do anything….”

THE END

Sounds like Marta was going to have an awesome night! I love stories about losing bets or blackmail where the victim gets savagely tickled!

Another great one! I really enjoyed how he came from having his feet tickled, because I can relate.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back