• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Landing in TMF

JayaKun

Hello everyone!

I remember coming sometimes some years ago lurking for some nice tickling games such TOG that bring me memories ... I'm happy to see this stills working!

I'm an amateur sprite artist in my free time, with some experience in gamedev prototyping and so much skill yet to earn in both areas. But a few weeks ago I decided to open my DA and Pixiv accounts and try some requests and commissions throwing here all the fetishes I had... well, I'm happy with the result

c55b26ec30998218b83a1b79f334a948-dcr5z03.gif

I'm focused in making sprites and animations themed with several fetishes for nsfw/ryona games:
- female lesbian worship and softcore
- generic nsfw female oriented sex
- foot tickling/worship/teasing
- tentacles and wiggling things
- hypnotism and vore
- bdsm/tied up /wrapped up/in distress
- spanking/slaping/soft ryona
- consensual/non-consensual
- monster girls

It's funny but foot tickling has been the most requested artwork from the beginning, just look at my DA ^^

Right now I've got much work and some wips from commissions and few patreon schedules, but I'm glad to share my galleries here so you can check them and feel free to comment and ask, I'm open to listen for project contributions and some rpgs with my artwork if it fits the quality of the stuff you're doing here.

One of my goals is find enough time to make some game content I can resell, and a ryona nsfw game project based in these fetishes along the next months/years, this is just a hobbie and a will to get more skill in character sprite animations on my own, but in the meanwhile, I'm enjoying so much leaving some helpless (and not so helpless) popular girls with her bare feet ready for action ;)

Feel free to visit my works, I hope you like them ^^

https://www.deviantart.com/jayakun - mainly foot tickling/fetish stuff - nice girls from requests/commissions/my drafts
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=34166508 - NSFW some outadted drafts, but with yet some explicit scenes to add now I've been practicing with tentacles

And my patreon if you decide to support me and ask for some content for your game :)

https://www.patreon.com/jayakun

Happy to meet this community :D

Attachments

• c55b26ec30998218b83a1b79f334a948-dcr5z03.gif
    c55b26ec30998218b83a1b79f334a948-dcr5z03.gif
    18.8 KB · Views: 79
This is super cute! Love it! :)
Its the first of 3 animations wich liked a lot among the tickling lovers in DA the next ones are even better ;) I'm featuring this character for new scenes soon :D

Last edited:
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back