• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Plot Against Jessica - Part Seven: "The Not-So-Great Escape" (MMF/F; M/F, F/F)

Cherono

The Plot Against Jessica - Part Seven: "The Not-So-Great Escape" (MMF/F; M/F, F/F)

Hello all. It's been awhile since I had the chance to work on part 7 of T.P.A.J. but at long last here it is. Hope you enjoy! If you need to catch up, here are the previous chapters...

Part 1: The Plot kicks off as Jessica's traitor boyfriend Garrett tickles her crazy in his SUV...
Part 2: Jessica's estranged daughter Amber teaches her mom who's boss in a tickle-match...
Part 3: A flash back to Jessica's first ticklish encounter with Shane in a sex shop...
Part 4: Daniel's mistress Jennifer shows Jessica who the woman of the house is over the course of a tickling-filled evening...
Part 5: Garrett's betrayal is revealed; the gang tickles Jessica into signing over Amber's trust fund...
Part 6: Daniel, Garrett, and Jennifer have some unscheduled fun with the horny Jessica...
And now...Part 7!

++++

Across Town...

Isabella Weldon tried calling Jessica again with no luck. She had been texting and calling her big sister since last night but had been unable to reach her. The 39-year-old free-spirit knew Jessica wanted to be offline for a week-and-a-half of R-and-R with Garrett, but this was an emergency. An emergency of Issy's making but an emergency nonetheless. A sultry blonde of 5'5", Issy was a stunning beauty even though she generally did not put a lot of effort toward it. She was often compared to Piper Perabo, to which she inevitably replied "Fuck that - Piper Perabo should be compared to ME!" Dressed in a tight black cutoff Guns-N-Roses t-shirt and jeans, she pushed her bangs out of her face and sighed and as she sat on her couch. She was alone in her tiny studio apartment in a not-so-good part of the city. It was darker in the place than it should be on a Saturday afternoon thanks to the power company cutting off the electricity the day before. Issy looked up at the clock... 4:36pm. She knew it would be getting dark again soon, and the out-of-work waitress didn't want to spend another night in her tiny, darkened apartment.

“Who knows what the reception will be like once they get up in the mountains... ” Issy thought to herself.

Isabella and her big sister couldn't be more different. She was the wild "Ying" to Jessica's controlled "Yang". Issy liked to live in the moment, whereas Jessica had her whole life planned down to the smallest detail. Issy also tended to be less-stressed out and intense than her high-powered lawyer sister. Unfortunately all this also translated to Issy having no real career other than periodic waitressing gigs or when things were really looking up, tending bar. Jessica on the other hand, was wealthy beyond Issy's wildest dreams. As a result, the refrain had become a familiar one over the years - when little sister would fall on hard times she would reach out to big sister who would bail her out, but not without a severe tongue-lashing on how she needed to get her life together. Issy hated those verbal beatdowns from her older sister with a passion, but she hated not having lights even more. She knew her only option was to call Jess for the cash to pay her power bill. She sighed again and rubbed her eyes.

"Shit, they're probably already at the cabin, but I gotta try. Maybe she can wire me the cash..." Issy thought. She grabbed her phone again and began scrolling thru her old text messages from Jess, which numbered in the thousands. “C'mon...I've gotta have Garrett’s number in here somewhere, maybe his reception is better…”

++++

The Boston Family Basement...

"Who do you want to fuck you, Jess...who do you want to make you cum...say it..." Jennifer prodded.

Jessica Boston finally broke...

"You...Jennifer...make me cum...please..."

The beautiful middle-aged attorney was tied spread eagle to a bed in her own basement, surrounded by her soon-to-be ex-husband Daniel Boston, her until-yesterday boyfriend Garrett Thomas, and Daniel's sadistic mistress Jennifer Bevil. She had been here for some time, and had suffered thru not only the horrendous tickle-torture, but the indignity of being "cum-on" by both men...AFTER they both fucked her. All this, without so much as one orgasm!

Jessica's words sent a shiver up Jennifer's spine. The younger woman could tell by the way Jessica begged to be fucked that the older woman was once again defeated mentally, spiritually and emotionally. Despite all that she, Daniel and Garrett had done to Jessica over the last day...all the tickling, all the abuse, all the humiliation they had inflicted upon her...the hot, horny MILF was now begging HER for an orgasm. Jennifer had never felt more alive and in control of another human being than she did right now. It gave her such a rush of energy she felt like she could have an orgasm herself at that very moment. Instead Daniel's sultry 27-year-old concubine took a deep breath, composed herself, and got down to business.

Jennifer slithered her lithe, 5'9' frame like a cat onto the bound, quivering mass of naked womanhood that lay before her. Jessica was silent now, save for the sounds of her chest heaving as she fought to take precious oxygen into her system. Jessica pulled weakly at her bonds, and as before they didn't give an inch. Daniel and Garrett lingered silently near the two nude women, glaring gleefully at the sight unfolding before them. Jennifer laid down on Jessica in missionary position...their faces only inches away from each other. Jen could feel the dried cum that still clung to Jessica's tits from the earlier semen shower, courtesy of Daniel and Garrett. As their breasts touched, Jennifer felt the jolt of sexual energy run thru her body. Jessica felt it as well and closed her eyes, moaning softly. Jennifer raised her shapely hips and maneuvered them so that the tip of her dildo was positioned just above Jessica's pussy. She lowered her hips slightly and the tip of the appendage parted Jessica's moist, aching vagina.

"OOOOHHHHHH....fuck me...please..." Jessica moaned.

Jennifer slowly slid the dildo deeper into Jessica, causing the ravenous brunette to again moan loudly and pull at all four ropes holding her limbs. Jessica threw her head back and again closed her eyes in anticipation of what was to come. Suddenly Jessica's eyes shot back open with a start and she stared straight into Jennifer's beautiful face. A grin slowly crept over the trapped woman's face...a grin that soon turned into burst of pained laughter.

"HEHEHEHE....cackle-cackle-cackle..."

Jessica felt Jennifer's sharp nails stroking her exposed armpits. The younger woman shifted on top of Jessica so she could comfortably position her arms along Jessica's sides. Once done, Jennifer slowly, skillfully pumped her hips, sliding the dildo in-and-out of Jessica's womanhood. Within moments Jennifer was steadily fucking Jessica while still tickling her armpits, making her laugh helplessly. As she pounded Jessica's pussy Jennifer put her full lips teasingly close to her victim's left ear...

"I'm taking everything you hold dear...I have your man...I have your mind...now I get to take your body as well...what do you have left, little Jessie?"

With that, Jennifer now began pumping her hips furiously, plunging the long thick dildo deep into Jessica as her tickle-fingers destroyed the bound brunette's armpits. Both Garrett and Daniel began rapidly stroking their hardened cocks as Jennifer laid waste to Jessica's sultry body.

HHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHUHHHUHHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHHHHUUUUUUUUU...

Jessica emitted a tortured sound that was combination wail, laugh and moan. Her tormentors had never heard such a sound come from a human being, let alone a lovely woman such as was in front of them. Fortunately for Jessica, it didn't take long for her body to give in to the orgasm she'd craved for so long. Jennifer mercifully let Jessica reach the promised land this time without pausing or teasing her, tickle-fucking the sex-starving brunette thru multiple mind-blowing orgasms. When Jessica had cum for the fourth and final time, Jennifer put her mouth once again to Jessica's ear...

"Remember who makes you cum, little girl...your pussy is mine now, just like everything else in your life." Jennifer whispered.

Jessica whimpered, once again humiliated and defeated, but this time sexually satisfied. The mixture of conflicting feelings inside her was too much to bear. She sobbed quietly as Jennifer climbed off her. Distracted by her own internal strife, Jessica didn't take notice that Daniel and Garrett still stood on either side of the bed, their cocks once again rock-hard. Without a word, the two men moved back down to the bottom of the bed and took up positions by Jessica's bound feet.

"NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO!!! PPLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!" Jessica screamed as the awful electric sensations of the men's tickling shot up her legs and cut thru the haze of emotion inside her like a knife thru butter.

Garrett and Daniel tickled with a fury as they stroked themselves with their free hand. Jessica wailed and struggled like mad, her tired, overtaxed arms and legs once again instinctively forced to pull for a freedom that was destined not to come. It wasn't long before Jessica once again felt another double-dose of cum douse her ample breasts. The two men exploded in unison this time, their timing much better than it was in the previous cum shower the inflicted on Jessica. Unlike last time, however, Jessica didn't curse them...she just lay still and silent as Daniel and Garrett laughed and high-fived each other on the way out of the room.

Soon Jessica was alone for the first time in awhile. She lay still as she felt the sticky semen oozing off the side of her breasts and down her neck, pooling below her on the bed. The wet, slimy feel of it was awful. A familiar agonizing frustration filled her as she mercifully drifted off to sleep.

++++

Garrett and Daniel returned to Jessica's bedside two hours later. Both men had showered and donned bathrobes. Daniel spoke as the two men leaned over Jessica, who lay sound asleep and still bound to the bed.

"OK, I think we can get back to business now..." Daniel said. "After we make her shower and feed her, let's get her on the rack right outside the door. I'll call Shane down and let him have her. In this weakened state he should be able to get her to transfer the cash in her personal checking account to him. That way he will have his haul...Amber already has her trust fund papers signed and they can step out of this thing. I don't want Amber involved any longer than needed. Meanwhile you, Jen and I can head out for dinner."

"Sounds like a plan, partner..." Garrett agreed. He tapped Jessica on the cheek. "Time to wake up Sleeping Beauty!"

++++

A Half Hour Later...

Shane Arnold sat at the foot of the queen-sized bed in Amber's upstairs bedroom. He opened up his MacBook. Checking the time on the computer screen, he was surprised to find it was already close to 8pm. It had hardly seemed over eight hours ago that the group had made Jessica sign over Amber's trust fund.

"Over a million dollars...just like that..." the 22-year-old young Goth mused as he thought of his girlfriend's recent windfall. "Holy fuck! My turn's gotta come soon!"

Shane glanced over his shoulder at the sleeping Amber, who snored softly under the covers. She had the serene look of an angel on her face...despite having tickle-tortured her mother to her wits end earlier that morning. The tension and excitement of the last day-and-a-half had caught up to the 19-year-old a few hours ago and she had fallen sound asleep. Shane was content to let her lie there in her slumber. He didn't want her awake and around for what he had in store for Jessica. Mr. Boston had promised him the chance to have some time alone with Jessica to tickle his own fortune out of the wealthy lawyer. The mastermind of the plot, Mr. Boston had also promised Shane he could have some "off-the-record" fun with Jessica along the way. Shane had to make sure Amber didn't get wind of that second part. She was already somewhat mistrustful of Shane for the encounter the young man had had with her mom at Private Passions sex shop last year. As such, Shane didn't need to give his ultra-hot girlfriend any more reason to distrust him. But with Mr. Boston giving him the green light to take some leisurely liberties with Jessica, he was not about to pass up the opportunity.

Shane signed into his MacBook and tapped on the link on YouTube. The now-familiar video popped up of Jessica running across an open field toward a wood line in a frantic pee-induced hysteria. It was a video taken by Garrett on his trip over with Jessica. Garrett had playfully tickled Jessica into wetting herself and gotten the whole thing on video...a video he had given to Daniel, who had given it to Shane. Shane wasted no time in posting the video, which wasted no time going viral. That was yesterday and now the counter below the video read 38,200 hits. There were over 300 comments to boot, most of them making fun of Jessica's predicament. Shane was overjoyed! His best hope was for half that number of views when he posted it, but the decision to tweet the link to his ten-thousand Twitter followers had paid off handsomely. The video had spread like wildfire and had already spawned over a dozen memes making fun of Jessica.

Just then, Shane's phone buzzed. It was the text message he had been eagerly waiting for from Daniel.

COME ON DOWN KID. RACK NEAR THE BACK BEDROOM. SHE'S CLEANED UP AND WAITING. WE'RE ON THE WAY OUT. HAVE FUN! ;-)

++++

"...EEEEHHEHEHEHEHEEHEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEE!!!!! HHHEEEELLLLPPPPPPP MEEEEEEE!!!!" Jessica howled frantically as the tickling sensations wracked her outstretched body. As Shane's tongue slithered into and out of her belly button rapidly, the tortured MILF fought off a sensation that both disgusted her and gave her the giggles like crazy. She lay on her back, her arms stretched overhead and locked in padded cuffs at the wrists. Beside her trapped wrists was a multi-handled tightening wheel that was notched a few clicks past comfort for Jessica. Her feet were equally securely held in padded cuffs at the bottom of the rack. She struggled to free herself but there was no chance of that happening.

"SSSSSHHHHANEEEEE...pant...pant...CUT IT OUUUUUUTTTTTT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!"

Sweat pooled in Jessica's stubbly, out-stretched underarms as she writhed. Her abs and breasts also glistened in the hot air of the basement. Shane and Jessica were alone and had been so for the last hour. Shane had dimmed all the lights and turned the heat up as high as it could go. This caused Jessica to sweat profusely and soak the leather rack beneath her. Shane had taken off his customary black t-shirt and skinny jeans and was clad only in a pair of tighty-whities that barely contained his hard cock. The angry young ticklphile was digging harshly into Jessica's taut ribcage as he licked her bellybutton, attacking his victim with the fury of a man still who's revenge was still not fully satisfied. This was the first time since the 'incident' last year at the sex shop that Shane had Jessica all to himself and he was definitely making the most of it. He had a more than a year's worth of rage to take out on this woman and he was determined to make her pay dearly.

Aside from the tickling, Jessica was in a considerable amount of discomfort...her shoulders ached from the pulling and her abs ached from the laughing. Shane didn't care, however. He continued his tickling unabated, unencumbered by any form of a conscience as he demolished her mid-section.

HHHHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! NO MOREEEEEEE!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING...JUST STOOOOPPPPPPP!!!

To Shane's surprise, he could sense Jessica was already beginning to wilt under his tickling assault. Her outbursts were now more pleading in nature, with none of the normal "fuck you's" and "ass-holes" he was used to hearing from her. It was true what Mr. Boston had told him earlier...Jessica was going to become easier to break the longer her ordeal went on. Sensing the time was right to broker a deal, Shane stopped tickling and stood back for a moment.

"No more..." Jessica whispered as she panted heavily, trying to get precious air into her lungs.

"We're not done yet, Mrs. Boston!" Shane replied as he picked up his MacBook from a table beside the rack. He leaned over Jessica's and wiped sweat and tears from her tortured face. The aching brunette looked up quizzically at her tormentor as he tapped rapidly on the computer. A moment later Shane turned the device around for Jessica to see. To her horror, she saw what he had so excitedly pulled up on You Tube...it was the video the group had shown her earlier in the day of her running toward the wood line from Garrett's SUV to take a pee. Jessica's took a deep breath and intentionally muted her reaction to the video this time..."I...I've seen the video before...it's not going to humiliate me any more now than it did then..." she said as she finally felt her breath returning to her aching body.

"But you haven't seen the hit count recently have you?" Shane said, pointing to the number on the screen in the corner below the video. Jessica's eyes bulged and her heart shot up into her throat.

"Thirty-nine thousand views?!? WHAT?!?!" She yelled, instantly becoming anxious and petrified.

"Yeah, and that's in only in one day! You are officially VIRAL, Mrs. Boston! Take a bow!" Shane said laughing.

Horror gripped the now-shamed lady lawyer's gut. "Shane, PLEASE! Take it down..it'll ruin my reputation...I'll lose my job..."

"Hooohhhh....YOU'LL lose YOUR job, huh? How do you think I feel lady? You've cost me my job and my reputation already...why shouldn't I ruin yours as well?" The young man screamed into Jessica's face, spittle running down his chin.

"Please...I'm begging..." Jessica whispered in a defeated tone. She knew she had no other option but to tuck her tail and plead at this point.

"The way I see it...since you got me fired and blackballed last year, so you owe me for a year of back pay. Plus...what is it you lawyers call it..."Punitive Damages"? I'm due from you lady...and I aim to collect! Your username and password, Mrs. Boston...NOW!" Shane demanded as he tapped away on the MacBook's keyboard.

"W-whu..." Jessica stammered, just before Shane showed her the screen again. The Federation One National Bank website was now pulled up, the login page front and center.

"Noooo! I've got hundreds of thousands of dollars in that account...you can't just take it from me!" Jessica yelled as she pulled frantically at the leather cuffs holding her wrists above her head.

"Have it your way, then!" Shane said, stepping forward to begin a new tickling assault on Jessica...this time on her taut underarms.

"NOOOOOOOO!!! WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT! DON'T!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!" Jessica howled as Shane began a fresh attack on her slippery pits.

Shane had become a much better tickler since Jessica first encountered him all those months ago. He skillfully swept his long slender digits across her sticky, stubbly pits causing shockwaves of energy to shoot thru her shaking body. Soon a fresh round of silent laughter wracked Jessica's tortured diaphragm as she desperately tried to twist away from her tormentor's cruel stroking. At best Jessica could move her taut upperbody a few inches from side-to-side, so there was no way she could escape Shane's fingers. The tickling continued unabated for the next twenty minutes with Jessica unable to get so much as a whimper out of her tortured body. The glaze of sweat built and built as she struggled. Now Jessica was more than willing to give Shane the account access information he requested. At the moment she would do anything to stop the maddening tickling...but with no sounds coming out of her body there was no way the tortured woman could give the precious username and password to her tormentor.

Finally a burst of bubbly laughter escapes from her lips..."HAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!
NNNNOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHHOOOO!!! OK! OK! ...pant pant...y-you can have it...It's JBoss24...password is Amber1234...Please, just STOP!

Shane smiled in satisfaction as he stopped the tickling and grabbed his computer again.

"That's a weak password lady, I could've guessed that!" Shane teased as he typed the log-in information in. In short order Jessica's account balance appeared. Shane's eyes bulged as he saw the upper six figures balance of Jessica's primary checking account. He smiled at Jessica...

"JACKPOT!"

Without another word Shane clicked the TRANSFER TO EXTERNAL ACCOUNT button in the lower right hand corner and put in the necessary information to move the money to his own account. Within a few minutes Jessica's checking account balance read 'zero' and a "Transaction Successful" message flashed on the screen. A little over seven-hundred thousand dollars passed between the two accounts, traveling on a computerized string of 1's and 0's across cyberspace.

"Done and Done! I'M FUCKIN' RICH!!!" Shane exclaimed as he put the MacBook back on the table. Calming himself after a few minutes, he turned his attention back to the nude, stretched-out MILF sweating and panting on the rack in front of him. Shane, feeling confident his victim no longer had any fight left in her, began unbuckling Jessica from the rack. He planned to move the exhausted woman over to the bondage chair for more tickle-torture. Soon Jessica's arms and legs were free and she slowly moved them in an attempt to regain some circulation. Shane grabbed Jessica by the arm and began to pull her by off the rack.

WHUMP!

"EEEEEAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!" Shane exclaimed as the power of Jessica's right fist made contact with his rock-hard cock. It was a pain he hadn't experienced since taking a baseball to his nuts back while playing third base in little league. He instantly let go of Jessica's arm and doubled over into a heap on the floor beside the rack.

"OWWW! FUCK!!" Shane yelled as he rolled around on the floor in his white briefs.

Jessica slid her legs off the rack and her feet plopped down on the soft carpet. Her legs were like jelly and she struggled to maintain her balance. She leaned on the rack to stabilize herself, just as she saw her young adversary struggling to recover. Jessica knew her window of time was short, that she had to make her move now. With all her might, she sent the flat of her left foot flying toward Shane's right jaw in a perfect round-house kick.

WHACK!!

"TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!" Jessica screamed as Shane crumpled back down to the floor. The blow knocked Shane out cold, at least temporarily. Not her best form on the kick, Jessica thought to herself, but under the circumstances she would take it. Allowing herself a slight smile, the haggard beauty slowly began to move toward the stairs to the main floor. Just then she heard a sound that sent a shiver up her spine.

"Shane...you down here?" Amber called out.

++++

Issy sat in her car outside her darkened apartment and fumbled for her keys. Finding them, she cut the vehicle on. The 15-year-old compact groaned to life against its better judgment and awaited further instructions. Issy hadn't had any luck reaching Garrett on his phone either, so it was time for desperate measures. She was all ready to head for the mountain cabin when she got the out-of-the-blue idea to check Jessica's whereabouts on the tracking app they shared. The app tells both of them at the view of a map where the other is. It was Jessica's idea, a way to keep an eye on her wayward baby sister.

Surprisingly to Issy, the app showed Jessica's location as her old house across town, the one she'd shared with Daniel and Amber for years. Issy's mind raced.

"Jess left the house months ago and moved into the townhouse when she and Daniel split..." Issy muttered to herself. "What the fuck is she doing over there instead of up in the mountains? Maybe she and Daniel reconciled? But if so, why would Garrett still be in the picture?"

Issy pulled out into traffic as confusing and conflicting thoughts jumbled her brain. 'What the fuck is going on here?"

++++

Jessica's heart pounded like a drum in her chest. She was in no condition to take on her daughter right now after what Shane had just put her thru. Plus, even on her best day she the 44-year-old woman was no match for the bigger, stronger Amber in a fight. That had been proven just the evening before when Amber easily bested her mom in a tickle fight.

"Think, Jessica...THINK!" ran thru the exhausted brunette's addled mind. "There's gotta be something to.." Just then Jessica saw the black bag of bondage toys Jennifer left by the sofa.

"Shane...I brought you something to eat.." Amber called out again. She was clad in her favorite weekend garb - flip-flops, a pair of tight-fitting jeans and a comfy Bader Hills Community College t-shirt.

Jessica, still nude and dripping with sweat, charged toward the stairs. Seconds later she encountered Amber as the youngster reached the bottom step. The younger Ms. Boston was carrying a sack of food and a drink from a local burger joint. Due to the wall blocking the stairs from the rest of the basement Amber didn't hear her mom approaching until it was too late. Jessica didn't break stride as she lowered her shoulder and slammed into Amber's with all the force she could muster.

"WHAM!!!"

"AAAAAAAA!!!!" the startled girl screamed as she sprawled backward onto the carpeted floor from the force of her mom's tackle. The top flew off the plastic drink cup and Sprite splashed both women as they tumbled to the floor, the food bag landing beside them.

"OOWWWWW!!! MOM!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!" Amber said as she tried to get her bearings. Soda filled her eyes so all she could see was a blurry image of her mom laying on top of her.

"Sorry Amber, but it's gotta be this way..." Jessica said. She rolled her momentarily startled daughter over on her stomach and pulled her arms behind her. In a matter of mere seconds Jessica had the silver handcuffs she'd grabbed from the bondage bag fastened around both of Amber's wrists. For extra measure Jessica unbuttoned Amber's jeans and pulled on them sharply down over her thighs and nestled them at her ankles. In a matter of confusing moments, Amber was bound hand and foot...her with cotton panties now on display for all to see.

"MOM!!! Pull my pants up!" Amber yelled in protest.

"There - that should keep you constrained for awhile, kiddo!" Jessica said as straddled her struggling daughter and admired her handiwork. The mother glanced up the stairs toward the heavy metal security door. It was closed and locked. Unfortunately for once in her life, Amber had remembered to close a door behind herself.

"DAMMIT MOM!!! UMPHH!! Let me outta these cuffs!" Amber protested.

"No can do! You're gonna give me the code to the door up there, little girl...or else!"

"Or else WHAT, Mom?" Amber snarled incredulously. "You don't scare me - not anymore!"

Jessica, unmoved by Amber's bravado, leaned down to her daughter's beet-red face. For the first time since this ordeal began Jessica had the upperhand on her little girl, and felt the balance of power shift back to her, and she intended to make the most of this turn of events.

"Now Amber darling, you know I know how ticklish you are..." Jessica chided. "Give me the code to the door, or I'm gonna have to remind you of that little fact!"

"Umph! Go to Hell Mom...I'm gonna...EEEKKKKK!!!!" Amber screamed. Jessica had wasted no time starting in on her ticklish daughter, clutching Amber's ribcage and giving it a massive squeeze. Amber instantly exploded. "MMMOOOMMM!! NNOOOO!!!

HEHEHEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!"

"Ha! Who's on top now, you little brat! Tickle me, will you??? Well, let's see how YOU like it!" Jessica yelled over Amber's girlish laughter. Jessica poked, prodded and squeezed at her daughter's tight abs and ribcage, her fingers probing across Amber's mini six pack with reckless abandon. Amber squirmed wildly but couldn't get her mother off her.

"HEHEHEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEEE! STAAAAPPPPPPPPP!!"

"That's it...Squeal little piggie - squeal for Mommy!" Jessica teased as she continually thwarted her daughter's frantic attempts to buck her off.

"'DADDDDYYYYY!!! HELPPPPPP!" Amber screamed.

"The password Amber...NOW!" Jessica ordered.

"NO! NOOOOOOOO!!! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!" Amber replied, but she was already beginning to weaken from her mom's merciless attack on her ribs.

As engrossed as she was in this revenge-tickling of her daughter, Jessica realized time was running out on her escape. Once she had the security code, she would make her way thru the metal door at the top of the stairs, out to the main floor of the house, across the living room and out the front door where she could make a run for it - naked or not! Just as Amber was about to give up the code, however, Jessica felt a stinging poke in her shoulder.

"OW! What the..." she uttered as her head instantly swung around. She saw Shane standing there, now recovered from the earlier kick to his jaw. He was holding a syringe, the same type he'd used on her in the living room last night.

"Mr. Boston made me keep one of these with me...just in case..." Shane said smiling slyly as he waved the syringe in front of Jessica's face. "Guess he's the REAL brains in the family!"

"F-fuckerrrr..." Jessica slurred as felt the room start to go black. She make a last-ditch lunge at Shane who easily side-stepped the move. Jessica sprawled face-first on the carpet as darkness engulfed her mind once again...

(to be continued)

Last edited:
Nice chapter. Kind of sad Jessica didn't keep the upper hand on Amber longer but oh well. Also not sure whether I want her sister to actually save her (call the police or something since this bunch REALLY deserves to get busted) or just get caught and tickled with her? Maybe both? Caught and tickled with her and then the police come later ;P

Thanks all! Definitely appreciate the support. Promise not to wait so long to post the next issue!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back