• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“Modern Family: Forgotten Anniversary” (f/fm)

Primal

TMF Regular
“Modern Family: Forgotten Anniversary”

Claire was downstairs in the kitchen making sure all the kids had breakfast before leaving for school. Phil came down during the hustle and bustle dressed in his usual business suit. As the kids headed out the door, Phil smiled childishly as he gave Claire the gift he had been hiding behind his back. Claire looked at it quizzically as she held the small red box with the shiny white ribbon on it. She turned it over in her hands and looked at Phil with her eyebrows raised. Claire asked him, “What’s this about, Honey?”

Phil was giddy as he urged her to open the box. Claire shrugged a little and began to slide the ribbon off. Her eyes got wide when she pulled open the box and pulled out a shiny, expensive necklace. “Oh Honey, it’s beautiful! I...I...I love it! Wha...why? How?” Phil’s beaming smile faltered slightly. “You know...us...today...our anniversary.” Claire smiled back at Phil and reassured him that she knew it was their anniversary. She slugged him on the shoulder and said, “Of course I know that! And you just...wait until...you get home, Mister. You’re going to love what I got you.”

Phil seemed to be reassured by that comment and left for work with an extra bounce in his step. As soon as he was out the door, Claire rested her elbows on the kitchen island and cradled her forehead in her hands. “Oh my God, I forgot!” She frantically checked the calendar and sure enough, the date had snuck up on her. And now she was empty handed with a big promise to uphold.

Claire tapped a pen rapidly on the kitchen counter as she stared at a blank notepad trying to think of gift ideas for her husband. It had to be something at least halfway worthy of the beautiful necklace he had picked out. Claire looked online but thought everything sounded kind of silly compared to expensive jewelry. She thought about buying him a nice watch but she had just gotten him that last Christmas. Claire had the idea to get him a state of the art drone but remembered how he crashed the last one she had bought him...two hours after he took it out of the box.

This was a nightmare. Claire would have absolutely nothing for Phil when he came home. She decided to call Gloria and ask her advice. It was a long shot but maybe she would spark some sort of idea. Gloria answered and the two exchanged pleasantries. They had grown quite close over the years and were more like sisters now that Claire had gotten over the awkward fact that Gloria was married to her father. “Listen Gloria, I need help. Today is Phil and I’s anniversary and I COMPLETELY forgot! I don’t have a gift or dinner reservations or anything. And he even got me the most beautiful necklace,” Claire said in a pouty voice.

Gloria threw out a handful of gift suggestions but Claire found reasons why Phil wouldn’t like them. Claire whined that she always feels like Phil doesn’t really like her gifts when she buys for him. Gloria and Claire were stumped on what to do before Phil got home.

Then Gloria suggested that Claire do something kinky in the bedroom for Phil instead of buying a gift. “You could try dressing up and roleplaying tonight. Every guy loves a sexy librarian, Claire. We could find some old glasses to put on you, a skirt, and put your hair up. Then let Phil spank you or something. Jay loves it when we act that scenario out.” Claire interrupted her and shouted, “Ew! Gloria!? I don’t want to hear about you and my dad! Besides...Phil is not the smoothest operator when it comes to roleplaying. He usually will pretend to be some quirky Japanese business man, or the President, or a firefighter. He accidentally set off a smoke detector one year when we tried that.”

Gloria pondered the possibilities for another minute and then said, “Well Claire, what about letting him have you in a way he doesn’t usually get to?” Claire thought about what Gloria was hinting at for a few seconds and then said “If you’re referring to anal sex then absolutely not! We’ve never done that and I would like to keep it that way.” Gloria tried to convince her by saying, “But Claire, all men want to do that from time to time. It’s a weird fascination they have. Just make sure to use plenty of lube, have him go slow, and it will all be over in about three minutes.” Claire gigged sarcastically and adamantly refused.

Gloria was running out of ideas but asked Claire if she would let Phil tie her up. Claire didn’t immediately shoot the idea down. She had never really thought about bondage in the bedroom but she needed to come up with something. “What would I need to do?” she asked Gloria.

“Oh there’s nothing to it, Claire. You just get some simple ties that won’t dig into your skin. Funny thing, I actually have several of them if you would like to borrow some.” Claire didn’t want to know but she asked Gloria why she had bondage ties. Gloria explained, “Well you see Claire, before I met Jay I had to make a living down in Columbia somehow. My good looks kept me from having to do manual labor like the rest of my family. I became a dominatrix and men or oftentimes couples would pay me for my services.” Claire’s jaw dropped as she kept listening on the other end of the phone. “A lot of couples would actually hire me to tie them up and get things going as a playful starting point. Then I would leave and let the husband and wife enjoy each other.”

Claire couldn’t believe what she had just been told. She stuttered into the phone for a bit and then asked Gloria if she meant she was a prostitute before she met her dad. “Oh no, nothing like that Claire. I never got involved with the man or woman physically. I just ordered men around or like I said, teased the couple beforehand. I never participated. If you want, I would be glad to help you and Phil tonight. You don’t need to worry about a thing, Claire. I will only help you with the ties and help set the mood. I promise that you and Phil will love it. Candles, some kinky handcuffs maybe, oh and we need to go shopping to get you a sexy outfit before Phil gets home!”

Claire was hesitant but what choice did she have at this point? And there was no doubt Phil would love it. Even if Gloria wasn’t involved in the activities, Claire always got annoyed by how obvious his attraction to her was. Claire needed to go big if she was going to please Phil on their anniversary so she agreed to let Gloria reprise her old dominatrix role. Gloria swung by to pick up Claire an hour later so they could go shop for naughty lingerie.

Phil was singing in his car all the way home from work. The kids would all be away for the night and he and Claire would have the house to themselves. And he was stoked to find out what his big surprise was that Claire had promised him that morning. Maybe it was tickets to Transformers on Ice or maybe it was night vision goggles. Phil could hardly stand to guess he was so excited.

When Phil walked through the front door, he was greeted by Claire. She was wearing a long, tan overcoat and white high heels. Phil smiled and asked her what this was all about. Without a word, she shrugged off the coat and let it fall to the floor. Claire stood there wearing sexy, red lingerie. A new low-cut bra and skimpy, lace panties that revealed about half of her butt cheeks contoured perfectly to her pale, toned body. Phil didn’t miss a beat. With his best James Bond impression he said, “Oh hello...you must be my contact. I just whacked two guards out front. No, that sounds too much like the mafia. I just...took out the guards outside. I took ‘em out...dead.”

“Phil just shut up and kiss me,” Claire ordered as the two embraced. “Are you ready for your big surprise, Mr. Dunphy?” Claire asked in her sexiest voice. The two of them walked upstairs to the bedroom. “Phil, don’t be weird about this,” Claire instructed him as she pointed her finger. Phil was smiling as he asked her what she was referring to.

Claire opened the door and led Phil into their bedroom. Lying across the bed was Gloria wearing a black, see-through bra with lace flowing over the cups so that it teasingly covered her nipples. She had on a short, black corset that hugged around her ribs and tummy. It came up just under her bra. Gloria also sported a thin, black g-string, a black garter belt that clipped on to her sheer, black nylons, and knee-high, black boots.

“Happy Anniversary, Phil” Gloria said in a sultry voice as she rubbed her hip with one hand. Phil drank in her exotic, hour-glass figure as he said to himself, “Oh dear sweet God in Heaven...” Claire cleared her throat and pinched him to break his trance. Gloria rose from the bed and retrieved a handful of ties from her dominatrix kit that was laid out on a chair nearby. Phil got a great view of her perfectly formed bubble booty as she walked across the room.

Gloria approached them and ordered them both to lay down on the bed side by side. Phil removed his suit coat and kicked off his dress shoes and Claire slipped off her high heels before they climbed onto the bed. In an assertive, commanding voice, Gloria ordered them to raise their hands above their heads to the headboard. She used the ties to secure them. Then Gloria tied their ankles to the base of the bed. Claire’s bare size 7 soles and Phil’s socked feet were angled down toward Gloria after she finished with the ties.

Gloria went around the room and began lighting candles. Claire nudged Phil and smiled at him as they laid there tied up next to each other. “Claire, you are already undressed enough. You look absolutely stunning. Phil, let’s loosen your tie and open up that shirt.” Gloria climbed onto the bed and straddled Phil. She pulled his tie loose and started undoing the buttons down the front of his dress shirt.

As Gloria was touching Phil’s shirt and maneuvering her fingers around the buttons near his stomach, he felt a slight tickling sensation and giggled a little. Gloria showed an amused smile as she opened up Phil’s dress shirt. She gave him a quick two-second tickle along his stomach, which was still covered by his white tank top undershirt. Phil laughed suddenly at the unexpected tickling. “Aw Phil, are you ticklish?” Gloria asked as she kept wiggling her nails into his sides. Phil laughed and writhed around. Then Gloria lifted up his white tank top undershirt and pulled it over to the back of his head so it stayed up out of the way.

Gloria skittered her fingernails along his exposed abdominal region and ribcage as he arched his back and howled girlish laughter. He twisted and bucked up and down to try and get away but the ties and Gloria sitting on top of him kept him pinned in place. The friction of his dress pants and Gloria’s body on top of him were starting to become a very obvious issue. Gloria could feel him rising underneath her but chose to ignore it.

“Yes, laugh for Mistress Gloria. Beg for mercy,” Gloria demanded jokingly as she dug her nails into Phil’s unguarded sides. Phil immediately complied and starting begging her to stop. He had no shame in asking for mercy right away. Claire rolled her eyes as she watched her husband being made to laugh ridiculously from a little tickling. “God Phil, you are such a wimp,” she said to him as he cackled.

Gloria slipped off of Phil and knelt between the couple. “Aw, does Claire want some attention? Think you’ll fare better than your puny husband?” Claire looked at her with a concerned, suspicious expression. “Gloria...don’t...this isn’t what we talked about at all...I think we should focus and get back on script so that tttssssstttssssssttt!” Claire was stopped mid-sentence as she tried to hold back her giggles. Gloria explored Claire’s bare sides and stomach with her wriggling fingers. Gloria could feel Claire tense her tummy as she slid her squirming fingers across the smooth, soft skin.

“What’s the matter, Claire? I thought only wimps laughed from tickling,” Gloria teased as she slid her wiggling fingers up and down Claire’s bare sides and tummy. Claire’s giggles grew into laughter as she twisted around on the bed. Her breasts shook in the low-cut bra. “Hahahahaha! Gloria stop! Hahahahaha! This is silly!” Claire yelled.

“You two are quite a ticklish pair,” Gloria said as she left Claire alone. As Gloria was getting off the bed, she noticed Phil’s erection was still rock hard in his business pants. Gloria knew there was no tact left in pretending like it wasn’t there. It was pushing his pants up like a mountain. “Well it looks like your stud is ready to go.” Phil blushed at being called out about it. Claire looked over and saw her husband’s rod at full attention. “Phil! Why are you so excited right now?!” Claire suspected it was because of Gloria’s outfit and how she had been on top of him and she began to feel even more jealous.

Gloria started unbuckling Phil’s belt and worked his business pants and boxers down to his knees as she said, “I’ll need to calm you down a little before I let Claire free to enjoy you for the night. You look like you’re about ready to burst and we don’t want that so early on in the night, do we?” Phil and Claire protested but Gloria was in her dominatrix mindset and ignored them. She grabbed a feather from her kit and walked to Phil’s side of the bed. “Time to tame this lion, Phil. If this doesn’t work, I’ll have to use ice on your penis so please try to calm down your excitement.”

Phil begged Gloria to use ice as she lowered the feather toward the head of his dick. Gloria twirled and dragged the feather slowly across the hood of his cock as she gently blew on it. Phil clenched his hands into fists and tensed his body as he began laughing desperately again. “This will help, Phil. Just focus on baseball or something and let your erection go down. You’re too excited.” Gloria rubbed the feather from the bottom of his shaft up off the tip of his stiff member as he cackled. Without warning, he blew his load and lob after lob of pearly cum shot onto the feather.

Gloria gasped; that had never happened before. “Phil, you dirty boy! I was trying to calm you down, not get you off! And you ruined my feather!” She looked at the feather, coated with sticky goo. It was useless now. Gloria instinctively reacted by tickling him again. She knew he couldn’t stand it and she was angry that he had cum. Gloria dug into his hips and tummy. Phil squealed and bucked at the sudden tickling attack. The last of his load oozed out of him as his penis shook from side to side while he squirmed.

“Gloria! This is ridiculous! You were supposed to be a professional! Not dress up like a slut and get my husband off in front of me!” Gloria went over and straddled Claire’s waist. “Oh Claire, I know you’re upset. But there’s no need for you to talk so mean to me. I mean we are practically sisters.” Gloria was starting to work her wiggling fingers into Claire’s armpits. “Now, you’ll have to be punished for talking to Mistress Gloria in such a negative manner.” Claire jumped back into loud laughter as her smooth underarms were touched.

“Tell me it isn’t my fault that Phil got so excited.” Gloria kept tickling the reluctant blonde until she finally said, “Hahahaha it isn’t hahahahaha your fault!” Gloria got up and stood in front of the couple. She pulled her impressive, tanned breasts out of her bra and tucked her bra under them. Her huge knockers were out for all to see now and Phil’s penis began to rise again. “See, I barely do anything and he gets turned on.”

“You’re getting hard AGAIN, Phil?!” Claire yelled. Gloria unzipped her boots and tugged them off. Then she climbed onto the bed and laid between the husband and wife with her feet up by their pillows. “Oh Phil, what are we going to do with you?” Gloria teased as she began wiggling her fingernails along the bottoms of his thin dress socks. Phil melted into pathetic laughter and begged as Gloria scribbled her fingernails over the bottoms of his feet. “We need to get that penis to calm down,” Gloria commented as Phil squirmed and shook with girlish laughter. A drop of pre-cum formed on the tip of his penis.

Claire yelled at them, “Gloria, this has gone too far! Put your boobs away and let us go! We’re both grown adults; you can’t just keep tickling us like this! And Phil, could you please just man up and stop laughing like a little girl?! It’s just tickling for crying out loud!” Gloria placed her slightly sweaty, nylon-covered soles on Claire’s face and listened to her muffled protests of disgust. Gloria rubbed her meaty size 8.5 soles on the soccer mom’s face. Claire tried to turn her head from side to side to get away from the smothering pair of soles but it was no use.

“You shouldn’t be so critical of Phil’s laughter, Claire. I bet you’re just as ticklish as him.” Claire scoffed and boasted that she was nowhere near as ticklish as her husband. Gloria switched and faced toward Claire’s feet now. “Wait, what are you doing?” Claire asked. Gloria began running her fingers over Claire’s rounded heels, smooth arches, and just under her clenched toes. Claire wiggled her trapped soles from side to side but Gloria kept up with them and didn’t stop tickling.

As Claire broke down into full on laughter, Gloria honed in on the more sensitive areas of her feet. Claire played with the sensitive undersides of Claire’s thin toes, making her curl them down hard. Some of Claire’s toes overlapped each other as she scrunched her tootsies down as tight as she could. Gloria moved on and found that Claire couldn’t stand it when she lightly tickled her fingernails along her creamy insteps. The blonde housewife got red in the cheeks as she laughed richly up to the ceiling.

“Aw, Claire you poor thing. Tickle tickle tickle. Are you ready to admit that your feet are really ticklish? Are you super ticklish just like your pathetic husband?” Claire was breathing heavy and still giggling as she answered yes.

While Gloria was tickling Claire, her feet had shifted and were laying on Phil, unintentionally touching his penis. She felt his stiff rod get to its maximum hardness just from pressing against her soft, meaty soles. Gloria sat up and wrapped her deep arches around either side of Phil’s shaft. “Gloria please, don’t make my husband cum again!” Claire protested but it didn’t take long. After a few minutes, feeling of Gloria’s tender, wrinkly arches covered in the slick nylons was enough to send Phil over. As her feet rubbed his dick, Phil shot several ribbons of jizz up into the air, which landed on Gloria’s dark nylons. “Phil, I have to say I’m impressed. And I bet you don’t even like feet,” Gloria said as the cum dripped off of her feet and toes onto Phil’s stomach. He replied weakly after being drained a second time, “I don’t. It was just too much.”

After wiping her feet clean, Gloria got up and retrieved another feather from her kit. She faced the captive couple and ran the feather between her fingers as she eyed their bound feet at the edge of the bed. “This is so much fun, you two! Now...who wants to be tickled again?” Phil and Claire both started shifting around and pleading with her not to tickle them. Phil was shamelessly begging, “Please Mistress Gloria! Tickle Claire! I can’t take anymore! Not again! Tickle her!” Claire gasped and scowled at her husband. “Phil?! No, Gloria! Not my feet again! Tickle Phil! He’ll cry like a baby! You’ll have more fun doing it!”

Gloria walks up and stands in front of Claire’s trapped, bare feet. Claire desperately tried to reason with Gloria, “Gloria, this..this has been..um..quite an experience but I think..I think Phil and I are ready to be let go and have some alone time.” Gloria smiled at her and said, “Not yet, Claire. Goochie goochie goo...”

Gloria began wafting the stiff feather up and down the length of Claire’s creamy soles. Claire reluctantly broke down and began laughing again. “Hahahahaha! No, not again! Hahahahaha!” Gloria made sure to slip the feather between her ultra ticklish tootsies and even reached up and used her fingernails to attack Claire’s insteps.

Gloria asked Claire, “Who’s a ticklish little soccer mom?” Claire didn’t want to say it even though she was shouting laughter at this point. She turned her head from side to side and repeatedly said “no” over and over. “Say it, Claire. Or I won’t stop sliding this feather between your toes.” Claire finally gave in and said, “Hahahahaha I am!” Gloria kept up her tickling assault. “I bet you didn’t like when I gave Phil a footjob. That probably bothered you seeing your husband cum for another woman’s feet, didn’t it? Did you want that cum for yourself tonight? Were you hoping to enjoy that load instead of having it end up on my feet, Claire?” Claire had no willpower to resist at this point. Her cheeks were red and she was getting tired from scrunching her toes so much. She quickly nodded her head and told Gloria, “Hahahaha! Yes! Hahahaha! I wanted it! Hahahaha!”

Phil was grateful the attention was not on him as he lay there exhausted with his penis covered in his own goo and flopped to one side. Then he saw Gloria coming over to him and his heart sunk. Gloria came on top of the bed and straddled his torso facing away from him. Her huge, voluptuous ass with a black thong nestled right between her crack was right in front of his face. Phil didn’t think he had another load in him but he felt a twinge of life in his penis as her larger than life butt was on display mere inches from his face.

Gloria took his half-engorged member into her mouth and began working him like a pro. Her warm, wet tongue slid and slurped all over his rod and Phil quickly became hard as concrete for the third time that night. Phil was in ecstasy. He had imagined a thousand times what it would be like to be intimate with Gloria and now it was really coming true. She was as good at sucking dick as he guessed. Claire was tired of being tickled and was hesitant to yell at Gloria anymore because she knew that might turn the attention back to her. But Claire did manage to beg Gloria, “Please Glor..Mistress Gloria...don’t..don’t suck my husband’s dick...that’s going too far...please, please just don’t make him cum again...”

Gloria messily worked Phil’s cock and then broke contact with his mushroom tip with an audible smack of her lips. “Claire, watch and see what I do to get Jay to buy me anything I want.” Gloria picked up the feather and had it at the ready as she took Phil’s swollen penis back into her mouth. Gloria began feathering Phil’s smooth, vulnerable balls, making him cackle like a wimp and squirm desperately. She teased the feather over and underneath his sensitive sack as she slurped and kissed his shaft. “Oh god no, Gloria! Not my balls! Hahahaha! Not that! Hahahaha! Just let me finish! Don’t tickle my balls right now!” When Gloria felt Phil start to cum, she pulled her lips off of him but kept flicking the feather over his genitals.

All Claire could do was lay next to her husband as he lost his mind while Gloria tormented his ticklish balls. Claire listened to his frantic laughter as she half-hoped that Gloria would let up and half-hoped that she would keep going so that she didn’t turn her attention back to her feet. Phil whined and laughed pathetically as his third load squirted anti-climactically onto his tummy. After he was finished, the couple was left to lie there totally humiliated.

THE END

Last edited:
Yes! Couple tickled side by side and celeb/tv character tickling! Perfect

Excellent. I think Claire needs revenge, with lots of verbal teasing.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back