• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Olympics-My F/F tickling fiction book has been published!! :)

mariam

Hey guys! My name is Emma and I thought it would be good to announce that I have recently published a F/F tickling fiction book named "Tickle Olympics". I'm not sure whether this is the right place to make this post, but if it is not I will move it right away!

The story is about a world tickling tournament taking place in Tickleland (yes, it took me much time to make it up!!!). There are 32 contestants from 32 countries and one of them is me (the Greek contestant), challenging the title of the Tickle Queen :)

Almost all the tickle torture challenges (there are 31 different challenges for the contestants, like gang-tickling, "hold your feet still", tickle fights, tickling quizzes, "make your victim beg" and more) are personal experiences of mine or secret fantasies that I haven't tasted yet, so I decided to share them in this fiction book.

I know some of you are not interesting in story telling and I'm sorry for bothering you, but I thought those of you who are may wish to check it out. It's available in both Kindle and paperback format:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byl...BqsolZRwe2T3fc0jhuJ2MvMxSdTMeSA8wtbxRGcarnjxc

To thank you for reading all this post I attach a couple of artworks that are related to my book, plus one photo of my ticklish feet, just for you to know what the main character of the book looks like :p :p :p

Attachments

• spain1.jpg
    spain1.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 200
  • france1.jpg
    france1.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 170
  • tickle olympics.png
    tickle olympics.png
    256.5 KB · Views: 90
  • emma nuelle.jpg
    emma nuelle.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 225
I purchased it but haven't finished it yet. So far so good though :)

Gonna buy it as soon as I get off work. Is that you in the third picture? Shame you haven't gotten to live out all of your fantasies yet

Read & enjoyed it but it could use some edits.

Most blatant mistake is the Russian girls name changes halfway through the story from Xenia to Ksenia.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back