• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Memorial Day Weekend (M/F, F/M, FFFF/M)

heaton3000

This is a true account of what happened this past Memorial Day Weekend of 2003. This story also has some sexually explicit parts, so if this offends you, don’t read it, or don’t complain. Sorry if this story is a bit long, but I like to get very descriptive when I write, but some people like that, so… For those interested only in tickling, the actual story starts when you see these: “>>>>>>”, but the real tickling and bondage starts after the line (------) goes through the page. The bold is an intro. Constructive, positive, negative, any kind of criticism is welcome please.

Story Start:

This is a true story that happened this past Memorial Day Weekend. Needless to say, it was very memorable for me. My longtime girlfriend and I rented a beach house down the Jersey Shore for the weekend. We have been going out since freshman year in college, but have known each other since junior year in high school. We didn’t go to the same colleges, but since we both went to state schools, we both lived home, so were still close to each other. We took off of our jobs for Friday and Tuesday so we had an extra long weekend going from Friday afternoon to Tuesday afternoon (driving time) spreading out for 5 days. My name is Sean and I am 24. My girlfriend’s name is Nicole. She is 24 also; I am older by about 2 ½ months. I am 6’ 1”, nice build, dirty blond hair, more brown when I put gel in it. I am not overly muscular, but I have nice definition. For some reason, if I stay in the sun for 10 minutes, I get tan, so I always have a nice tan. Nicole is about 5’ 9” with brown hair that goes 3-4 inches past her shoulders. She has a nice athletic body (she played basketball in high school and college). She has an adorable face, nice breasts, not too small, but a little more than a handful, a sexy flat stomach just short of a 6-pack, and nice shapely defined legs. Her feet are a size 6. Even though she plays sports, she always keeps her looks up by way of manicures and pedicures, which I love; although she isn’t the prissy type that will cry if she breaks a nail. Friday went by pretty nice, the weather wasn’t great, but we made the most of it. Saturday morning was horrible. Anyone reading this from the northeastern part of the US knows that the whole weekend was literally a washout.

Anyway, Saturday afternoon, we were just sitting in our house watching TV being that it was raining outside. Since we had no plans and it was just the two of us, I was shirtless, had on a pair of jean shorts over my boxers and a pair of socks. She had on a skimpy spaghetti strap tank top that bared her sexy tummy about to the bottom of her ribs. When it hits her tummy the right way, you can see her cute belly button ring glisten in the light. She had on no bra, a short, short pair of grey cotton shorts that ran about ¼ the way down her thigh. She was barefoot with her cute toes painted clear and a set of toe rings on each of her biggest small toes. You know, the two toes right next to the big toes. Anyway…

>>>>>>>>>

Nicole got off the couch to go to the kitchen. She came back and quickly ran her nails up and down my sides. At the time I was stretching and she caught me by surprise so I practically jumped off the couch. Now we are into light to moderate bondage. She likes to be the dom, so I give her that most of the time, but we do switch sometimes. Anyway when I shrieked and jumped, she scoffed at me and said,

“Typical, you are so ticklish; you can’t handle it for even a second.”

“Yeah I can,” I replied, “but you just caught me by surprise, of course I’m gonna jump. Besides, you’re ticklish too”

She was, but I was more ticklish unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how you look at it.

“Whatever.” She said with a slight attitude letting me know that she didn’t believe me. Now I hate to be wrong, so I continued. I played right into her trap. It never fails.

As she sat down next to me she laid lengthwise on the couch and put her feet in my lap, know full well of my foot fetish. Immediately I grabbed her feet and tickled her. Immediately she laughed her ass off.

“AHHHHH HAHAHA NONONO PLEASE NO FAAAIIIIRRRRR!!!! PLEEASSEEE SEAN STOPIT STOPIT STOPIT!!!!” She screamed. Her feet are a really bad spot for her. I slowed down enough to let her talk but kept going so she was still giggling and was still showing her cute smile. Her feet were baby soft as she just got out of the shower and she always pampered herself like that. She just put on baby powder and lotion.

“What’s the matter?” I asked. “It’s different when your on the receiving end, huh?”

She was still giggling her ass off, B-B-B-U-U-TTT you’re a-a-a-a maahahahahannnnn!! You hahahavvveee more strength than me.” I stopped completely at this point but still held her adorable wriggling feet in a vice-like grip. MMMM. I got a whiff of her feet and they smelled like peaches from her lotion. “What do you mean?” I asked, half knowing where she was going with this

“You’re a man and are bigger and stronger than me, you can hold me down. I can’t hold you and tickle you cause you can break free.” She replied.

“AAAnnnndddd…” I said as twisted my finger in the direct center of her foot for a second or two.

“EEEPPPP!! STOHHAAHAHPP!!.” She screamed as she wriggled he tiny feet and scrunched up her cute nose. “Well,” I continued; wriggling my fingers about an inch away from her foot. “No don’t please!” She giggled. “The only way it would be fair is is I could tie you down.”

“Are you challenging me?!?!” I asked in a loud joking tone while scratching the bottom of the tiny toes. “Hehehe, so-o-o-rrrt of-f-f-f hahaha hehe.” She replied while covering her face. She loved every minute of this and I knew it, but she liked being in control for a change and this was one of the few ways she got it, so I went along. Plus I’m a sucker for sexy, adorable girls who I have loved for the past few years. “How so?” I asked, releasing her feet. She got up, took me by the hand and led me into the dining room. “Sit!” She said pointing to the chair. I complied. “How does this work?” I asked.

“The only way I’ll believe that you’re not as ticklish as me is if you can go a full hour of tickling from me while tied up. If you can go the full hour,” she continued as she disappeared into the kitchen and came back with an egg timer, “ without saying the word ‘mercy’ then I’ll untie you and you can have me any way you want.” She said looking at me that could make a guy melt and stiffen up at the same time. She also has that sexy tone down that could make me do practically anything she wanted; and she knows when to use it.

“But if you say ‘mercy’ anywhere within the 1 hour, even 2 second before the timer goes off, I will give you a 1 hour rest, then you are mine to play and toy with whenever we are in this house for the rest of the weekend.” She had a cute smile on her face, but I saw right through it, down to her slightly playful evil side.

As she says all this, she is straddling me in the chair with her hands cupped around the back of my neck, making sure her clit was applying the perfect pressure and movements to my rock hard cock. I looked into her eyes and looked away quickly as if I was contemplating what she was offering me.

“C’mon baby, for me? Pleeeaaasseee??” She finished while rubbing her hands through my hair and gave me a deep wonderful kiss. She then let her tongue slide down my neck, to me chest and started to slowly gnaw my left nipple.

“AHH, sure sweetie, whatever you say.” I was in the mood now. “Yay!!” she exclaimed as she jumped off of me and instructed me to get fully undressed as she went to go get our supplies.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicole came back with only a navy blue thong on, (God damn she looked good) as I sat naked in the chair waiting for her.

“Looks like somebody is a little anxious to begin.” She said commenting on my erection as she gave it a teasing pump or two. “Hands in front of you, palms up, wrists crossed.” She demanded. I complied as she passed the rope around my wrists in different directions, always making sure that the next loop tightened the last one. The knotted it off behind my hands well out of reach of prying fingers. She pushed me back so my lower back was flush with the seat back. The chair I was sitting in has a seat back that stopped right at my shoulder blades and had a slotted seat back; easy for threading rope though. She then tied a rope around my waist and then passed it through the slotted bars in the seat back.

“Raise your arms above you head!” She demanded. I could tell that she loved this. I raised my arms and she did the same with my upper body as she did with my waist. She wrapped the rope about an inch or so below my nipples, then around the seat back. After that, she gave my nipples a little tweak. “AHHHH” I yelped as I jerked away, wait, I couldn’t jerk away. I realized at that point that my entire upper body was immobile; almost. She took my wrists and pulled them up and over my head. She pulled them behind my back over my head and tied them off to a rung on the chair down at the bottom by the legs. I struggled but to no avail, from my waist up, I was completely taught and immobile. She skittered her nails down my sides as she went down to secure my legs and feet. She tied my ankles together with another piece of rope, cinching it in the middle. She then took two more pieces of rope and wrapped them above and below my knees, cinching them both also. Nicole then took a piece of twine and tied my two big toes together, scratching my ties and feet in the process. She then took a final piece of rope, wrapped it around the rope around my ankles, pulled my feet underneath the chair, and tied it off to the back of the chair. Doing this forced my ankles up off the floor and practically immobile against the seat bottom.

“So, are YOU ready to begin, because I know that HE sure is.” Nicole said regarding my rock hard erection that she was toying with. She kept playing with it, rubbing the head, even going down to lick it. As I came to the edge, she stopped and walked behind me.

“Wait, where are you going? C’mon please. Don’t stop noooowww. Cahahahann…” I pleaded and giggled as she wriggled her nails along my ribs, and up my underarms. She walked behind me, the next thing I know, everything went dark.

“Wait a second, what are you doing? We never agreed on blindfolds.” I said, caught off guard. “Well, if you dislike it so much, stop me.” She said in a sarcastic tone. Sure enough, from my arms to my toes, I was helpless. I just sighed and stayed there. Next I feel something cool and creamy on my underarms, then something sharp as I hear Nicole whisper into my ear, “Now don’t move and this won’t hurt a bit.” I can’t believe it, she was shaving my underarms! “What the fuck is this for?!?” I screamed startled at what she was doing. “After I’m done, it will make your skin a hell of a lot more sensitive. After she was through with that, she rubbed some kind of lotion on my body. Just the fact that I couldn’t see where she was spreading the lotion around from the blindfold was making me laugh. I felt her nails slowly glide up and down my skin, she was deliberately wriggling her nails into my skin also. “C’mon Nic, this isn’t faaahahahaiiirrrr.” I said, half screeching.

As she stopped, I heard the familiar clicking and ticking of the egg timer, and heard whisper, “60 minutes. Ready, in 5…4…3.” As she hit “3”, she dug into my ribs, catching me by surprise, that damn blindfold. “AAHHHHAHAHAHAHA, OH MY GOOOAAAAHAHAHDDDDDD, AAHHHHAHAHAHA, C’MOOAHANNNN, PLLEEEEAAASE STOOOAAHAHAHAPPPPP!!!!” I screamed. Now I am ticklish, but with the combination of the lotion sensitizing my skin, the blindfold cutting off my vision, and the ropes strategically placed so I couldn’t move, my ticklishness was off the scale! “Awww, is the wittle boy ticklish? I’ll stop. All you have to say is the magic word.” Nicole said as she glided her nails up to my freshly shaven underarms.

“OHHHHAHA MYYYY GOOAAAHHHAHAHADDD!!! NIC, PLLEEEAASSEEE!!” She slowed down just enough so that I could at least beg. I knew she got off on hearing me beg. “NIC, PPPPLLEEEAA HAHAHAH PLEASE!!! YOU KNOOOOHOHHH HOW TICKCKCKKLLISH I AMMMAHHAHAHHA!!!” I begged, hopping for mercy, without asking for it directly.

“AWWW, is Seanny wanny tickly wickly??” she said in her cutest baby talk. “You know I’ll stop” she said, picking up the pace, making me go into my deep bellows again, not even able to form words. “I’m not cruel, I will stop, you just have to ask me silly. But unless you do…” she trailed off as she went down with one hand and scratched my feet rapidly.

“AHHHHHOOOHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHA MY GOOOAAAHAHHAHHAAAAADDDD NOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHA STOOOHAHAHAPPPPP!!!!!!!” Were the only sounds I was able t make except for very loud laughter.

“AWWW hehe. You’re so cute when you helplessly ticklish. You know what I want to hear. You can make it stop anytime. It’s all on you sweetie.” she said as she straddled me in the chair. “Only 55 more minutes before you win.” She said as she goosed my waist. At that point, my heart sank, half from the sudden ticklishness on my waist, the other half because I realized I had only gone through 5 minutes of this torture. For the next 15-20 minutes or so, I lost track of time, she continued on driving me crazy, teasing me physically and verbally. I think the verbal teasing through baby-talk was almost as bad as the tickling. It made me feel that much more helpless. Right around when she announced the 30 minute mark, she went in for the kill, the weakest part on any man, and some women.

She slowly brought my rock hard member in and out of her mouth while continuing to tickle my ribs and stomach. Her teeth gently gliding up and down my shaft while her tongue slowly swirls over my throbbing head. She was tickling right between me ribs, one of the worst spots on my upper body as she brought me to the edge. When she recognized I was about to come, she took her mouth away and moved up on my body a few inches. She blew a raspberry right on my belly button and skittered her nails in my underarms again. She repeated the process of bringing me to the edge and tickling me. “Does the little boy want to come, is he frustrated? Huh, have you had enough sweetie?” She said as I was giggling and moaning at the same time. Damn she was brilliant. She took my mind off of the tickling by teasing my cock. “Just say it sweetie and I’ll let you come, I promise.” She said as she went back to toying with my cock in her mouth and tickling my ribs. When I wasn’t in her mouth, she was either verbally teasing me by asking me, “C’mon cutie, why are you laughing if you don’t enjoy it? Huh? And why don’t you just stop me, put your arms down or something if you don’t like it. C’mon, you’re a man, certainly a little girl like me can’t overpower you! Are you ticklish over here? How about over hear on your hip bone? Huh?” she teased.

“AAAHHHAHAHAHAHA, NOOOOOOPLLEEEAASSEEEE STOOOHAHAPP IT STOPIT STOPIT PLEEASSEEE HEHEH HAHAH. I CAAHAHAHNNN’T TAAHAHAHKE ANYMOHOHOHOOORREEEE!!!!” I pleaded with all my might. “What about in between your toes, huh? A tough man such a yourself surly can’t be ticklish in between his toes right? Hmm, maybe I was wrong.”

After about the 5th time she brought me to the edge, I honestly think tears started to slowly roll down my cheek from the frustration from the combined non-stop tickling and sexual teasing. She told me again that she would let me come if I just said the “word.” At that time, I forgot about the fact that I would be her slave for the rest of the weekend if I said it; and it was only early Saturday morning. All I was thinking about was my throbbing cock down there and the pain from all my fluids being backed up. I half gave in by saying “mercy” and true to her word, Nicole sucked me off and gave me the biggest orgasm I have had in awhile. About 30 seconds afterward, I was slumped over the best I could in the chair binds, Nicole had her head in my lap resting there with a wicked smile on her face. “RRRIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG” Oh shit, the egg timer. The tickling. I was hers until Tuesday. I forgot all about that.

“Oh God, Nicole, please, that’s not fair. You’re not allowed to do that. It was supposed to be tickling only, not sex also. T-t-there’s no way I c-c-c-could’ve remembered about that.” I pathetically tried to persuade her. “Please, Nic, you cahahah HAHAHA…” I got cut off and yelped with laughter again as she grabbed my waist. As I opened my mouth, I felt a few pieces of cloth being shoved in. It was probably several of the bandanas we had lying around. She took her time making sure that they were filling all available spots in my mouth, pushing them into the far corners of my cheeks. Not like I had enough energy to struggle anyway, I let her gag me. She then took a larger cloth, looped it around my mouth a few times and knotted it off behind my neck. Then, I felt an ace bandage being wrapped around my mouth several time to complete it. When she was through, my tongue was pinned underneath the many handkerchiefs and I could barley mumble.

“Ssshhhhh. A deal’s a deal, Right sweetie?” she waited a few seconds, then fluttered her nails in my underarms, “RIGHT?!?!”

“MMMMPPPPPHHHHHAHAA” was all that came out of my mouth in the quietest of sounds as I rapidly shook my head. I honestly think if you left the room, you wouldn’t be able to hear me yelp through the gag.

“Well, I am a bit cruel sometimes, but I’m not a liar, so you will get your rest, then we’ll have some fun.” She said to me. The way she whispered the word ‘fun’ in my ear gave me the idea it would be far from it. She then took off my blindfold because it was soaked with sweat. She wrapped another ace bandage over my eyes & kissed me lightly on my forehead. She told me it was 2:45pm and that she would be back in about an hour and she was going in the kitchen to prepare something to eat, as we ate nothing yet that day. As she left the room, she tickled me for a minute all over my body once more and told me, “Oh and by the way honey, I meant to tell you, being that we have the fold-out couch and the empty guest room, I invited three of my girlfriends from work, Savannah, Kristin, and Noelle down for the weekend. You’ve already know Kristin, but Savannah and Noelle look forward to meeting you. I’m expecting them around 6:00pm” She kissed me once more, gave my feet a quick flick or two, then I listened to her footsteps leave the room. I ‘MMMPPHHHHFFFFGGGGDDDD’ a few more times, struggled a bit more, and then stopped, realizing it was utterly useless. Indeed, I did know Kristin. I know her through her husband actually. Her husband and I work together and I am always listening to him talk about his kinky adventures with her. I sat there, thinking about what was gonna happen this weekend, what I have gotten myself into, then smiled behind my gag. “This should be fun.” I thought to myself, then I just slumped there.

TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>>>>>>I PROMISE........

Excellent story, Heaton!:D

By no means is it too long. Look at my "Billy's Bliss (F/m)" or "The Free Ride (F/m)" if you want to see much longer stories.

I am looking forward to the FFFF/m sequel.

Diddo, great story and look forward to the rest. True story? Lucky guy!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back