• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strangers revenge (M/FF)

dardanos78

TMF Regular
Hello all, here is another story like I promised so many months ago. Sorry it took so long, but school comes first. I hope you all enjoy.

A Strangers Revenge
Jeremiah Hedberg

Kim and Laura were two college friends that lived very carefree lifestyles. Both were college students who partied often and studied little. They also loved boys, especially when it was a different one just about every night. Unlike most of the other students that went to their school, they didn’t have to work to pay for their lifestyles; their respective parents took care of that for them.
Kim was tall and thin, barely scraping 130 lbs at 6’2”. Her soft brown eyes taunted any guy who became trapped by her gaze. Her thick, brown hair flowed long and straight down her back like a dark waterfall. Kim’s legs were truly breathtaking, they were long and thin, lightly bronzed, and she knew how they affected boys. Overall, Kim was a very beautiful young woman who flaunted her beauty whenever it suited her interests even if it was just to satisfy her immense ego. Although her body was seemingly perfect, Kim still wanted to change one thing, she was unhappy with her feet. They were very long and broad, and she did every thing she could to keep them concealed. She rarely walked around barefoot or wore open toed shoes. It was quite literally her Achilles heel and it bothered her to no end.
Then there is Laura who is quite the opposite of her friend; she is much shorter than Kim only reaching 5’5”. Her hair, dark like a black onyx, captured light as it flowed down to her shoulders where it started to curl slightly upwards and in. Her eyes, a light blue, looked as if they were large pearls bejeweled with soft sapphires; they were quite effective at mesmerizing boys, a trait that she perfected quickly. She was every bit as thin as Kim was, but she didn’t quite flaunt her body as blatantly as she did. However, Laura did enjoy going barefoot and wearing sandals, she felt that sneakers and boots were too confining. As well, she wasn’t self conscious about the way her feet looked. They were small and well shaped. Her toes fell perfectly in place in descending order. Each one was always painted one of many colors to help her already cute feet look even cuter.
Both girls had used their looks and sex appeal many times to get what they wanted. This lack of respect quickly turned to sheer impunity with just about every other person who crossed their paths. Kim particularly enjoyed teasing a young freshman that worked at one of the local diners that catered to the students. To this day she hasn’t paid for any of her meals there, he is quite infatuated with her, and quite broke. Laura, on the other hand, only used her charm and beauty to get drunk by having men buy her drinks at the local watering hole; this fact was not lost on anyone who knew her.
One Saturday towards the end of their spring semester, both girls were driving back from the beach in Laura’s convertible when they saw a young man walking along side the road. It was particularly hot this day, reaching to almost 105 degrees, and the guy didn’t seem like he was doing too well walking in the dreadful heat. As the car got a little closer to him both girls noticed that he was not too bad looking, he wasn’t exactly a model, more like a strong farm hand. Kim looked around and noticed that no other cars could be seen coming or going; Kim had just gotten a devilish idea in her head. “Hey pull up next to him”. She said while sipping a blue slurpy. “Why? I am not picking up any hitchhikers.” Said Laura. “Come on, I have an idea. You don’t have to pick him up. I’m just gonna tease him”.
Laura slowed the car down and pulled up next to the guy. He’d taken off his shirt because of the sweltering heat displaying his cut physique for all to see. Kim stood up in her seat and yelled “Hey big boy, need a ride”? The guy just smiled and started toward the car; “You ladies came just in the nick of time, I think I was just about to die of thirst our here.” He said as he approached the car, and just then Kim shot a glance at Laura. Understanding what she meant, Laura started to slowly pull the car away; the guy started to give chase and played right into the two girls’ trick. “Alright, you’ve had yer laugh, now please…” Laura put some distance between them she stopped the car again. “Come on honey, we were just playing with you.” Kim yelled as she motioned for the guy to keep coming. The guy was noticeably annoyed and started toward the car again. This time just before he reached the car Kim took her slurpy and threw it at the guy hitting him in the chest. The blue beverage splashed all over his body staining his shorts and even the shirt he was carrying. “Sorry pal, I just thought you needed a cold drink.” Kim said as Laura pulled away leaving the guy blue in the chest and red in the face. Little did either girl realize that their prank was taken a lot more seriously than it was intended to be.
Two Saturdays later, Laura had gone out on a date with yet another guy she hardly knew. Like usual she managed to get him to buy her an immeasurable amount of drinks that night. In her inebriation she managed to ostracize her date by dancing with every other guy at the bar, so naturally he went home wondering what he did wrong. Because of her shallow habits, she was left ride-less and quite drunk. Unfortunately for Laura, alcohol only further impairs her sense of courtesy, so it was only natural that the bartender made Laura wait outside for the cab he had called for her. As she stumbled around outside she noticed someone waiting in the parking lot. With her vision blurred by the alcohol she couldn’t quite make out his face. What she could tell is that he was walking in her direction. As he walked up to her he pulled a rag from his pocket and soaked it in something. Laura was too drunk to give any type of struggle so she quickly passed out from the chloroform as he pressed it against her face. She collapsed into his arms as he carried her away.
When Laura started to awaken she noticed a few odd things about her situation. First, she was completely unable to move. She found herself bound to some sort of table from head to toe, literally. Her arms were restrained above her head at the wrists and elbows. A leather strap restrained her waist, firmly binding her body to the table. Her legs were bound in an odd fashion. She had straps holding them to the table at both the thighs and calves, but they were at a slight angle. She had some sort of cylindrical shaped object placed under her knees, which kept her knees bent slightly. Her feet were placed in a set of stocks with her toes tied back to some bolts at the top of the stocks.
Secondly, she was stripped down to just her panties, her face turned red with embarrassment when she realized this. Finally, she noticed a video camera set up on the other side of the room she was in. Her mind raced with horrible thoughts of what might become of her. She wanted to keep from panicking so she tried to concentrate on something else, like how she got in this position in the first place. She couldn’t remember much of her previous night. It crossed her mind that she might have gone home with some guy who decided to tie her up and make a video out of it. Though, it wasn’t the worst thought it still didn’t appeal to her that much.
Laura started to become worried as she looked around the room in a vain effort to figure out where she was. She noticed carpeting lining the walls. “What moron puts carpeting on the walls?” She thought to herself. The room itself was dark and drab, there was but one light casting its illumination down upon her naked body, which made it uncomfortable to look straight up. There were no windows and only one door. The realization of her situation slowly set in and her worriment started to become fright.
Suddenly, during her contemplations the door swung open. Her captor then entered the room. “It’s good to see yer finally awake.” He said. She couldn’t make out his face. The light in the room was shining directly at her, which caused him to be silhouetted in the dark. “Why have you done this to me, why am I tied up like this” she said with mock authority. The guy started to walk into the light. Slowly his face became visible. Just then, Laura realized who her captor was. “I know you. You’re that guy we saw on the side of the road a couple weeks ago”. Her voice carried a type of confidence, which seemed to convey that she forgot what she had helped do to him. “That’s right, I’m glad you remembered. You must also remember what you and yer lady-friend did ta me.” He said with mock excitement. Slowly the puzzle pieces began to fit together for her. She remembered what she had done and that explained why she is in this quite precarious position. “Look, that was all in good fun, right? I mean, we were only joking around with you”. Her captor stood with his face hovering just above hers. “Just in good fun huh, then you must find it really funny walking along the highway in hundred degree weather with blue slurpy all over yer body!” He said while walking away from her. “It was another two hours before an honest person stopped and offered me a ride inta town. Interestingly, when I described you two girls and what you had done to me, the guy knew exactly who ya both were. It seems that I’m not the only person you two girls have disrespected. He was more than happy to tell me all aboutchya like: where ya live, who yer friends are, hell even yer habits and hangouts.” As he continued Laura’s mind wandered. She wondered who this mystery person was who helped put her in this position. She also wondered if the sun had gotten to this guy when he was in the heat, he seemed to be a little nuts.
“Well yer probably wondering what I plan on doing with ya all trussed up like this, aren’t ya?” She nodded her head anxiously. She wasn’t sure if she really wanted to know. “Well, I got to talkin’ with the guy that picked me up. I told him I wanted to get even with you girls, but I didn’t really wanna hurt ya or anything like that, I’m not an evil man, just a man who feels justice should be served. Then he told me something about you ladies that fit perfectly with my plans. He told me that he saw you and yer other friend with some boys a while back. Then he said that when you two were bein’ really bratty they put you girls in yer place by tickling the living daylights outta ya!” Laura’s eyes widened like saucers, she was deathly ticklish. Her older brother used to hold her down and tickle her in front of her friends. She hated it, it was pure torture her; she hoped that she wouldn’t have to endure it anymore, that everyone grew out of it, alas she was wrong.
“You’re not really gonna tickle me are you?” He nodded his head as he took position down at the end of the table near her feet. “I think I’ll start down here and work my way up, what do you think?” Laura shook her head furiously, she started to plead with the stranger, but her pleas fell upon deaf ears as he decided which foot to start on.
The stranger sat at her right foot and got comfortable. He eyed her sole, inspecting every inch of it. The sole was a creamy white; there were a couple patches of thick skin as she tended to walk barefoot often. Each toe was perfectly in place with each bulbous pink toe in line in descending order. He was going to enjoy this. Then he took his finger and ran it up her sole, from heel to toe. Laura let out a yelp, it only tickled a little, perhaps she wasn’t that ticklish anymore. Her hopes were soon dashed as he dragged his finger over her sole, this time he didn’t stop at one stroke and continuously scratched her sole with his one finger causing ticklish sensations to permeate throughout her body. Her willpower was fading as she thrashed her head back and forth as the maddening tickling sensations wrought themselves upon her mind.
Before long the stranger started scribbling his fingers over her right sole, using all five fingers he darted in and out of her defenseless toes. His favorite part was lightly caressing the soft flesh of her exposed arch. While it didn’t break her silence, it caused her to sweat profusely and toss her head side to side, he knew it was getting to her and it was only a matter of time before she broke.
Sensing that she was getting used the sensations the stranger moved over to her left foot. Starting just as he did with her right foot he dragged his finger up and down her sole. This foot appeared to be more sensitive to tickling as it started to illicit giggles from his trapped victim. Her foot valiantly fought to escape its bonds as his fingers danced on her soles. She began breathing more heavily as she shook her head and clenched her teeth. She hoped that this wouldn’t continue for too long.
Laura’s defenses were quickly wearing thin. Her giggles were growing in both intensity and frequency as the strange man danced his fingers on the vulnerable soles of her feet. Soon, the man had both her feet wiggling with ticklish vibrations as he sat between them and played her toes like a ten-key piano. He struck some high notes when his fingers wiggled just at the base of her toes. Laura wasn’t in hysterics yet, but that was only a matter of time.
The man quickly became tired of tickling Laura’s semi-ticklish feet. Being true to his word he moved up from her feet and headed toward her knees. “Ya know what’s funny about yer knees?” He asked while jockeying for a good spot. Laura just shook her sweat soaked head. “Most people don’t realize just how ticklish their knees are. You see, everyone knows about the feet, the tummy, the ribs, and of course the armpits. But no one really knows about the knees. It really can be an excruciatingly ticklish spot. “For instance”, the man grasped her right knee on both sides with his hand, “Just a little squeeze in the right spot...” as he squeezed her knee Laura began thrashing and screaming from the sensations. “Hehe, yer just as ticklish as my ex-girlfriend was on her knees.” Laura caught her breath for a moment. “No wonder she’s your ex, I don’t see how anyone could have dated you you weirdo.” She said with defiance. “Weirdo, I’ll have you know that my ex loved the little tickle games we used to play, cept she was a lot more ticklish than you.” After his last statement the man firmly grasped both of Laura’s knees and began firmly kneading them causing her to laugh out loud. The straps at her thighs and knees were decisive in keeping her legs from moving very far, this meant that the man could concentrate on squeezing her knees just right instead of keeping his hand on her knees.
After about five minutes of unrelenting knee tickling the man let up on his victim. He walked towards her sweat-soaked face. “Are we enjoying ourselves ma’am?” He said with mock interest. Laura wanted to let fly with a flurry of curses and swears, but she was trying to save what breath she could to help her endure her torture. She just gave him an icy stare of hatred as he walked away from her. He then made his way over to the video camera that he had positioned at the corner of the room. “Oh, by the way, I decided to tape our little encounter, ya know for prosperity’s sake. I’m sure that others would find this tape amusing in one way or another.” Laura’s face was grim, she wasn’t sure what exactly he meant by that, but she knew it wasn’t anything she was going to like. “Good, that can be used as evidence for your trial you pervert.” Laura thought that she finally had an advantage over her captor. Maybe she could convince him to let her go if she promised to keep silent, of course she wouldn’t, she wants to see this guy fry.
“Perhaps, unless I provide this waiver that you’re gonna sign if you want any hope of leavin here. Everyone’ll just think that this was one of them adult films, you know like Girls Gone Wild err something.” “I’ll never sign it you freak. NEVER.” Laura started to become more confident in her negotiations. She must have forgotten her predicament because it was total shock when the man ran to her side and started to squeeze her ribs. This quickly made her think twice about challenging her captor again as she screamed in ticklish agony.
“I think you forget yer place Ms. Laura. Yer the one tied to the table, remember?” She couldn’t even mutter a response. The man was tickling dangerously close to her most agonizingly ticklish body part, her armpits. Her ribs and tummy were nearly as ticklish as she was showing in spades from the amplitude of her laughter. The man was too fast for her body to keep up; he quickly jumped from her ribs to her tummy to her hips. As soon as the ticklish sensations in her ribs would subside, he would move to her stomach and lightly scrabble his fingers over her taught abdomen. Whenever he came close to her belly button her laughter grew louder and more guttural. Then, when she became less sensitive there he would move to her hips and ever so gently pinch her hips. He was rewarded with unabated laughter and swinging hips. The man couldn’t help but laugh himself as she tried vainly to avoid his ten tendrils of torture. Once she became less sensitive on her hips, the man would complete his revolution of agony and return to her tender ribs. His fingers expertly plied her torso as if he were molding clay. His reward was the echoes of tormented laughter bouncing off the insulated walls. He knew that soon she would agree to anything he wanted, and he hadn’t even reached her most sensitive parts yet.
He stopped his tickling and gave her a breather. “You lay there and catch yer breath. I’ll go git you some water ok.” He wiped the sweaty hair from her eyes as she nodded her head submissively. As he left the room, Laura slowly regained her thoughts and began contemplating her situation. She didn’t want to sign that phony waiver, but if she didn’t she feared that she might never leave this place, at least with her sanity intact. Her will was faltering; she might just agree to sign the waiver, before he moves any further on her sensitized body. It was a sickening thought, but necessary nonetheless.
Suddenly the door flew open and she saw the silhouette of the man carrying a glass. “Here is yer water, like I promised.” He even had the good sense to use a straw since she could hardly move her head. After she took some large gulps of water she began to speak, her confidence wasn’t quite what it used to be. “Umm, I’ve been thinking, I’ll sign your waiver if you let me go unharmed.” Noticing that the attitude had left her voice the man nodded his head and grabbed his document. He brought it to her and untied one of her hands. “Just sign on the line at the bottom there.” He said as he held the paper still for her. She scribbled her name on the paper, then handed the man back his pen. “There, you have your phony waiver, can I go now?” He folded the paper and put it in his back pocket. “Go now, I’m sorry dear. Were you confused, I said that I would let you go. I never said when I was gonna do it. There’s still an unexplored portion of yer body that I have been savin’ all this time. I can’t let ya go yet.”
Laura’s eyes widened. He planned on tickling her armpits the entire time. Tears began welling up and streaming down her face. She pleaded and begged the man to let her go. The memories of her brothers holding her arms above her head and tickling her armpits caused her to thrash around and scream for her release. The stranger started to realize just how much torture this was going to be for her. His mouth began to salivate at the thought of her torment. “Let me know when you plan on bein done with that tantrum of yers so we can get started.”
As Laura began to calm down, the man climbed up on the table and straddled her hips. “I think this’ll keep the thrashing to a minimum. Whad’ya think?” He said with a large smirk on his face. She was less than amused with his poor attempt at humor. “Now let’s get this show on the road.” Before she could utter any further pleas she began to feel his fingers lightly caressing the white fleshy area just under the elbows on her arms. The feeling was instantaneously maddening. As his fingers began their electrifying decent toward her shaven hollows, the impulses began to overflow her mind with a maelstrom of agonizing sensations. Her thrashing was almost completely neutralized by the man straddling her waist. The only movements she could muster were the shaking of her head and the wiggling of her toes.
Just before his fingers reached their target the man slowly dragged his fingers in long slow circles just at the top of her arm. This feeling was nearly as intense as if they were actually in her armpit. The sensations left just enough thought through to let her realize that there was more to come, and there was nothing she could do about it. To add to her hysterics the man started to verbally torment her by saying things like “Aww yer armpits are really ticklish aren’t they” or “kitchy coo”. Then just as she felt his fingers descend even lower, they skipped over her armpit and began anew just below her armpits and to the sides of her breasts. While not being more ticklish than the previous spot, the fact that he still hadn’t gone for the gold was pushing her sanity to limits she didn’t even think she had.
Finally, as the man realized that his victim was going to loose consciousness soon, he moved his fingers into the center of her smooth, hallowed armpits. He carefully probed every part of her underarms. This new and final sensation was the last bit of torture the poor girl could take. Her mind was like an inferno, out of control with the constant stimulation from her most sensitive skin. She couldn’t have even told anyone her name at this point. Her brain was fried and her psyche shattered. Soon, as her screams of hysterical laughter had subsided into blubbering and sobbing, the man stopped his torture. He was satisfied that this girl had paid for her disrespect and was now able to go home. He got up off the table turned off the light in the room and left her to sleep.
A few hours later the man re-entered the room to check on his victim. She was awake with terror in her eyes, afraid that her torture wasn’t over. “I think you’ve paid yer debt to me now. I guess I can letchya go. But I hope that you’ve learned yer lesson about treat'n people with a little respect. Otherwise, you might find yerself in a similar situation, or worse.” The expression on his face was serious, and she wasn’t about to challenge him in any way. He then began untying her arms and then her legs. Once she was free he handed her her clothes. “Put yer clothes on and I’ll take ya back to yer place.” She complied by putting her shirt on. Once she was dressed she turned around to see the man with a rag and a bottle. Before she could do or say anything, the rag was over her face and she was passed out.
Later that day, Laura found herself tucked into her bed, back at her place. She was relieved that her ordeal was over. She decided to stay in for the rest of the weekend. She and Kim had planned on going to the mall that weekend, but she was too tired so Kim would have to go without her. Little did she know that Kim would not be shopping this weekend either.

Kim awoke from her deep slumber with the stark realization that she was not in Kansas anymore. She was bound to a large black table, completely nude, with her arms painfully stretched far above her head and her legs firmly locked in a set of ankle stocks on the other end of the table. Her elbows were strapped down to the table completely immobilizing her arms; her legs were bound in a similar fashion, her knees were strapped tightly to the table with a pair of leather straps. Her waist was also firmly buckled to the table; she was unable to shift her weight at all. Finally, to complete her bondage her large and pinky toes were each bound and pulled far back as if to stretch her arches making the skin smooth and tight.
Kim tried to peer around the room, but her bondage made that extremely difficult. She also surmised that she had been like this for a while, as her muscles were badly cramped. She wanted to scream for help but she dared not, she didn’t want to let her captor know that she was awake, if that was possible. For all she knew he was watching her right now. She did notice one thing in the room though. There was a television off her right, next to it was a video camera mounted on a tripod. She was now much more worried.
After a few minutes she heard the handle on the door start to turn so she quickly closed her eyes in an attempt to trick her captor into thinking that she was still asleep. She could hear the man walking around her bound and naked body. Despite her current frame of mind she was able to maintain her composure and feign her slumber. The man just circled her until she heard him stop somewhere at the foot of the table. Just then, Kim felt something on her foot. Suddenly as if she had been electrocuted Kim “awoke” from her false slumber with a yelp and a jerk, the man had touched her big toe, checking it to see how secure it was. Apparently, his touch caused his bound victim some “discomfort”.
The man started to walk toward the head of the table as Kim trembled in fear. The light hanging above the table kept her mystery captor shrouded in shadow so she was not able to see who he was. “Who are you? Why have you taken me here and done this to me?” The man gave no response as he slowly approached her and entered into the light. Kim was slow to recognize the man that stood astride her body, but it soon dawned on her. “You, you’re the guy that…” the man then placed his finger to her lips. “Shhh, don’t speak. Yer gonna need every breath you can muster.” An evil grin spread wide across his face as he spoke his beguiling words. “I think you know why I took you here, so I won’t really dwell on the details. Before I start yer “punishment” I have something to show you.” The man then wheeled the television into a place where Kim could comfortably watch it. “Ya see, I had yer friend here the other day. She went through the same thing yer bout to, but because yer the principal offender, I think I will subject you to the torment a little longer than I did her.” Kim’s eyes widened and her mind raced. What could he be talking about, was he going to torture her? Was he going to rape and kill her? As these thoughts and scenarios rampaged through her distraught mind the strange man put a tape in the VCR and hit the play button.
When the picture popped on the screen Kim saw that indeed Laura had been bound in a similar fashion as she was currently in. Then she saw the strange man in the room with her. He seemed to be sitting near her bound feet. Then much to Kim’s horror she saw him drag his finger up her sole. Then in a matter of seconds he continued his tickling assault on her friends helpless feet. “You’re kidding right, you aren’t gonna tickle me are you?” The man just smiled at her. “Little lady, I’m gonna tickle you six ways from Sunday, and there ain’t a thing you can do bout it. Before I do though, I think I’ll leave ya to yer contemplations as to how this is gonna feel when its happening to you.” With that the man turned up the volume on the TV and left the room.
Kim was astonished; she never imagined that something like this would happen to her. She watched with horror as her friend was mercilessly tortured at the hands of this man. She tried to ignore her friend’s pleas for mercy, but with nothing else for her to do but watch and listen, she found herself unable to ignore her friends’ plight, because soon it would be her own; this fact was not lost on her, and it caused her great anguish.
For the duration of the tape she pondered different ways of pleading with her captor for some mercy, she was even willing to do sexual favors for the man just to get out of her now seemingly inescapable fate. Much to her dismay, her captor was not interested in anything except her inevitable torment.
Shortly after the anguished screams of her best friend were silenced by the black that followed the end of the tape, the man walked into the room. He wheeled the television away from Kim and placed it up against the wall. “Well m’dear I sure hope you enjoyed this evenins’ entertainment, cause that’s about all the entertainment yer gonna git fer a while.” Kim knew what was coming; she began to sweat as her heart tried to beat itself out of her chest. Her toes clenched as best they could and her knuckles grew white as her body and mind awaited their torment. “Please don’t do this, my friend is no where as ticklish as I am, I won’t survive this.” Kim hoped that her pleas would summon some type of mercy from her captor at this; her time of most dire need. Alas, she failed.
The stranger took his place at Kim’s side. He examined every smooth and perfect inch of her taught body. He shuddered at the mere thought of lightly caressing her skin, his mind raced and his blood boiled with every moment that passed as he further inspected her body, from her flat, tan midriff, all the way down to her soft and tender toes. A child set loose in a candy store would have been of a better frame of mind than the man who gazed longingly at the vulnerable body that lay before him. She was at his mercy, his to toy with as he saw fit.
Kim broke down and started to whimper and cry as the man placed a chair to the right of Kim’s body. He then grabbed a feather that he had in the black bag that he had brought in the room with him. He took the feather by the quill and started to stroke the soft end just below the back of her elbow. The reaction, although subtle, was noticeably effective as Kim started to scrunch her soft lips together. The man smiled, he enjoyed when his “victims” tried to fight the feelings, he knew very well that she would lose this fight. At that thought the man started to slowly drag the feather down her arm in slow, short, concentric circles; taking care to not leave any part of her sensitive epidermis untouched by his cruel instrument. Her arm began to shiver; the feeling of the feather gliding over the extremely sensitive skin covering her tricep was chiseling away at her willpower.
A few minutes passed as the man and his feather approached the hollow of Kim’s smooth armpit. She had still kept from bursting out, but her whimpers and cries still kept her captors interest, then all of a sudden, the man began to swirl the feather in Kim’s underarm. The feeling was electrifying, Kim let out a scream as the flood of laughs she was keeping at bay ushered forth in a torrent of staccato laughs and tortured screams. Her body struggled and thrashed as much as possible, her bondage was so absolute and complete that it allowed no movement. The man enjoyed her reactions; he had already ascertained that her feet were by far her worst spot by torturing it out of her friend, knowing that fact only inspired him to continue until every inch of her vulnerable upper body was subject to his intense scrutiny; that way when he did reach her feet he could finish what he started by truly sending her into mindlessness.
The strange man started to become bored using his tortuous plume and dropped it for a more direct approach. He started to lightly stroke her arms with his four fingers, it was as if he was lightly grasping for something in her armpits but couldn’t quite grip it. This method proved quite effective on Kim, it tickled so bad she started to hiccup while gasping for air. She was unable to even scream it tickled so horribly. She started to flash back to her childhood; when she was about 8 years old, she remembered her older sister had tied her arms above her head to a tree where she mercilessly tickled her armpits. The feeling was not dissimilar to what she was experiencing now. She sat helplessly by as she watched her older sister tickle her younger visage into a blubbering mess with no hope of relief; suddenly she was yanked back to reality as her torment came to an abrupt end. She realized that she had passed out and the bastard had used smelling salts to reawaken her.
“My, my, my yer quite ticklish aren’tchya. I’ve only had to use these here smellin’ salts on one other person before, her pits were every bit as ticklish as yers, but I’m willin to bet that her feet aren’t nearly as ticklish as yers are.” The strange man chuckled to himself, Kim knew he was right. Her feet were so sensitive, she hated to even have them touched. “Please, please don’t touch my feet. I will do anything you want. ANYTHING! You don’t understand what it’s like to have feet as ticklish as mine.” The man just smiled as he put his smelling salts away, he then stood next to Kim’s waist. “Perhaps you should keep that in mind the next time you want to play a trick on someone.” He then began climbing up onto the table so he could straddle her waist. “W what are you doing?” Kim trembled as he settled down on her pelvis. “Oh don’t you worry, I like to get in a good spot when I tickle yer ribs and tummy.”
With that remark the man brought his fingers down on both sides of Kim’s belly button. He then danced all ten of his fingers around chaotically on her belly. While this didn’t tickle as bad as her armpits it still caused her to regale the man with a torrent of giggles and laughs. “Noooo, hahahahaha, hehehehe, plehehehease, sthahahahahap. Her laughter brought him to new heights of pleasure. He enjoyed her ability to plead with him. He taunted her just to add to his twisted torture. “Cootchie coo, awe is yer tummy ticklish. Oops I seemed to have dropped something in yer belly button, I’m gonna have git it outta there.” He joked as he dug into her belly button with his pointer finger; Kim started to become more hysterical. The fact that she was further restricted by his body weight panicked her; it was yet another reminder that she was at the mercy of a sadistic monster.
Soon the man left her belly and began to slowly knead and count Kim’s ribs, he was careful not to bruise her sensitive skin, yet he used just enough pressure to elicit the best reactions from her. She let out a blood-curdling scream when he slowly twirled his two pointer fingers in her ribs just under her armpits and to the sides of her breasts. Kim was having a hard time breathing again; she hoped that she might pass out again just so she could get some relief. Her prayers were soon answered when the man began to lightly stroke and pinch her highly sensitive hips and pubic region.
She again found herself in a memory, this time her boyfriend from freshman year high school was tickling her legs and belly as her arms were held by one of his friends. His grip was like iron and her boyfriend was sitting on her just like this strange man was. She had nowhere to go, and could do nothing but simply laugh, and people wondered why she hated being tickled so much.
Again, her captor ripped Kim out of her dream; as she stared up at him she tried to speak but found her throat hurt too much and her mouth was too dry to muster any words. “I think I’ve done enough to ya tonight, I’ll getchya something to drink and a blanket so you can sleep. Tomorrow we start on yer legs an feet, that aught ‘a be fun. As the man left the room Kim slowly descended back into her state of unconsciousness, her own laughter was echoing off the walls of her failing psyche.
While asleep, Kim dreamt about a more happy time of her life. She was at the beach with her older sister and her best friend at the time. At first, this was a sort of “happy place” for Kim; she remembered how much fun she had that day. She, her sister, and her friend Paul were all enjoying themselves that day. Paul was thirteen, a whole year older than her, and she was completely enamored with him, he on the other hand, was completely oblivious to her little crush. They had spent the day with Paul doing all sorts of things: playing Frisbee, swimming, building sandcastles. These memories calmed Kim and allowed her to relax, and then she remembered that her older sister came up with an idea that suddenly chilled her to the bone. She had suggested to Paul that they take turns burying each other in the sand. Paul thought it was a great idea, but Kim knew better. Her sister had a tendency to get Kim in compromising positions and then tickle her for hours; but because Paul thought it was a good idea she couldn’t possibly say no. So reluctantly she agreed, but only on the condition that Paul go first. He excitedly agreed and they all began digging a hole.
Once the hole was deep enough Paul climbed in and sat with his legs crossed, Kim’s older sister told him that he should sit with his legs forward, citing “its harder to get out that way”. Paul was a little naïve and complied without question. Then Kim and her sister started pilling dirt on him until it was up to his neck. The sand was quite effective at immobilizing the young boy. He could only turn his head slightly. Kim was happy when she saw that his feet weren’t sticking out of the ground, and started to wonder if her sister was growing out of her little “phase”.
After a few minutes of the girls teasing Paul, Kim’s older sister announced that it was time for Kim to be buried. She even suggested that Paul stay where he was so she could take pictures of them side by side. Paul seemed indifferent, but Kim was overjoyed. In her mind, it almost meant they were going “steady”. So Kim and her sister began digging a hole right next to Paul. In no time there was a deep crevice in the sand similar to the one they dug for Paul. Kim climbed in and positioned herself like Paul had. Before she let her sister bury her she checked to see if her feet would be sticking out, she was elated to find out that they didn’t, so her sister couldn’t tickle her. She then gave the ok to her sister to commence her sandy entrapment.
Before long Paul and Kim were nothing more than to giggling heads propped up in the sand with nothing to do but smile at passers-by and giggle. Then her sister went and got her camera at their blanket nearby. She came back and began snapping pictures of her “captives”. When she finished she asked the two kids if they really couldn’t get out. They tried as best they could to get out but were unable to. They told her they couldn’t; and that’s when she started digging. About three to four feet in front of Paul, she dug until she hit her desired jackpot, toes. Paul was perplexed by what she was doing, but Kim knew full well what she was up to and it scared her to death. Once she unearthed Paul’s feet she then moved over to where Kim’s feet lay hidden. She then dug until she found her younger sisters soft feet. After dusting their feet clean, Kim’s sister got up and sat next to Paul, she then lowered her head down to his ear, and she started to whisper something into his ear. Within seconds Paul started to stir in his sandy cage saying, “you wouldn’t, that’s not fair I can’t move!” He was half giggling when he responded to her statement. Kim knew but she asked anyway, “What did she say?” Paul turned to her and responded, “She asked if my feet were ticklish.” Just as the words left his lips, Paul then started to squeal as Kim’s sister started raking his soles with unabashed abandon. He was definitely ticklish, but his torment was nothing compared to what Kim will go through when her sister starts on her feet. She watched as Paul just giggled and laughed, the only thing he could do was move his head and scrunch his toes.
After three or four minutes of his torture, Paul’s ticklishness started to wane as his mind began coping with what his tormentor was doing to him. Before long he wasn’t even laughing anymore, just the occasional twitch and giggle. “Well, I see you’re not that ticklish anymore huh?” Kim’s sister asked as she gave up her futile effort to elicit the giggles she craved so much. “Nah, my brothers tickle me a lot, I get used to it after while. What about Kim, is she ticklish?” Kim’s eyes nearly shot out of her head; she couldn’t believe what she just heard. “Hey, you’re supposed to be on my side, not hers.” She shouted at Paul. “Oh, you should see how ticklish she is, and she doesn’t get used to it like you do. If we wanted to we could tickle her all day long and every bit of it would tickle just as much as when you first touch her feet.” Her sister retorted as she began vying for a comfortable spot at her sisters’ vulnerable feet. “OH, then let me out, I want to have some fun too!” He said with excitement. “Far be it for me to deny the request of such a close friend of Kims’”. She said as she shot an evil stare at her trapped younger sister. Kim watched in horror as her sister began digging out yet another instrument of her torment.
Once free, Paul and Kim’s sister each sat at one of her feet. Paul was pretty excited, Kim had always kept her feet locked in her socks and shoes. He never had a chance to tickle her feet; he’s finally going to get his chance. Kim’s pleas were only heard by the seagulls flying overhead as it had gotten late and there was no one left at the beach but them. Then her torment began, both her sister and Paul didn’t hesitate to furiously scratch their nails all over her sensitized soles. She let out a shrill scream and thrashed her head side to side. Her feet jerked as best they could, but not enough to discourage her ticklers. Paul became just as engrossed in his actions as Kim’s sister was. They hardly noticed that the sun had set and it started getting cold. Kim had been in a state of silent laughter for quite a while as well, she was completely unaware of the passage of time; hell, she probably didn’t even know her first name right now.
Once Paul looked up and noticed how late it was, he realized that they had been tickling poor Kim for a long time now, much longer than he had intended. He then stopped Kim’s sister and told her that he had to go home. They released her from her sandy prison and helped her with her things. Kim said nothing from the time they stopped tickling her till they got back home. She told her mother what had happened and her sister was grounded for a week, though she felt that was hardly a deserving punishment. As for Paul, Kim’s crush soon melted into hatred. She refused to speak to him after that day, he tried apologizing to her many times but her disposition was unwavering.
To this day Kim carries an underlying dislike for Paul and wouldn’t stop to give him the time of day if his life depended on it. She also remembered the way she reacted when any other boyfriends or friends would even so much as stroke her sole or poke her sides. It would send her into a frenzy of flying hands and kicking feet, she hated it so much. Unfortunately for her, it happened quite often as she somehow managed to end up with the guys that liked to be “playful” in bed.
As Kim recounted some of her more miserable moments in her life she started to awake from her exhaustion-induced slumber. She looked around and felt something graze her cheek. After closer inspection she realized that it was a straw, and on the other end was a glass of water. Her mouth was very parched so she sipped furiously at the straw, drawing in as much fluid as possible. The man had also placed a blanket over her during the night so she didn’t get cold. That held little comfort for her; she knew that her ordeal wasn’t over. The true torture was going to begin soon, and getting cold or dehydrated were miniscule issues that barely caused her any worry. She just prayed that the man hadn’t noticed that she was awake. Her prayers were not answered.
Within minutes of her return to the conscious world the man appeared in the door. “Well, I hope you gotchyer rest little lady. Cause we got more work t’do today.” The man said as he drew closer to her bound body. Kim started to sob, though her body had recovered from the previous nights ordeal, her mind had not, for even her dreams brought her no respite from this torture known as tickling. She didn’t know when it would end or even if it would at all. He could quite possible tickle her to death, and maybe only then would she finally be allowed the rest she so desperately wanted.
“Well, lets get started I hate waiting.” With that, the man headed down to Kim’s immobilized feet. Her soft, pink soles just beckoned to the man to endlessly draw his finger up and down their exposed surface; an impatient man would have just blindly jumped into such delicate work. So he sat in front of the stocks that held her feet imprisoned for his every desire. He just sat and stared at the two feet that poked through the wooden stocks; he sat and stared, and nothing more.
Although Kim couldn’t see where he was, she could sense where he was. The waiting was killing her; she had just wanted to get it over with. Instead of just jumping all over her tender soles the man just sat and stared at them, he stared with the eyes of an artist; recreating in his mind the wondrous strokes he would take to elicit the chorus of laughter from her most beautiful lips. His mind raced with excitement, the two flawless canvasses that lay before him were so delicate that he didn’t want to harm them in any way. His eyes followed the curves of her feet from heel to toe, he even moved over to the sides just to look at their profiles; each toe, starting with the pinky toe, rose perfectly all the way up to her big toes and then descended flawlessly back to the other pinky toe. He was in love with the two feet that lay before him. Never had his eyes gazed upon such perfection in his life. There wasn’t even the slightest hint of a rough spot on the pads; it was as if God had just blessed him with a most holy and precious gift. These feet were meant to be pampered and worshipped.
Quickly he ran out of the room without so much as a glance at the bound beauty that lay mystified on his rack. In a few short minutes that man was back, he was carrying a white bottle in his hand. She couldn’t make out what he was doing, she tried picking her head up to look down, but her efforts were in vain she couldn’t see a thing. Then without warning her curiosity was satisfied. She felt his hands beginning to caress her soft feet. At first she jumped and laughed, but then she noticed that something was different, he wasn’t tickling he was rubbing. He had gotten a bottle of moisturizer and was rubbing it into her feet. No one had ever done this before, especially since she wouldn’t let anyone near her feet. It actually felt pretty good; she is in a state of mental duality. Part of her wants to just let go and enjoy the foot pampering she is getting, while the other part of her is suspicious of the treatment.
The latter part of her mind was right to be suspicious. Once the man was finished rubbing the foot lotion into her feet, he began the sadistic torture that he carefully planned in his mind. The moment his hands left her soles he started dragging one finger up and down each sole. While one finger arduously traveled up one arch the other was scratching its way down to the heel of the other. This change of sensation on her feet immediately bisected her indecisive mind. Once again she was in complete and utter agony as her most ticklish spot was being cruelly exploited. She could feel her blood pressure rising as the electric sensations on her sensitive peds wrought devastation upon her nervous system. The sensations were just too much for her to handle. By this time the man had switched his vertical assault and started tracing concentric circles on her foot bottoms.
He began just above the pads of her feet at the base of her wiggling toes. His carefully manicured fingernails eliciting the desired response from his anguished victim, they evilly drew a path like a tornado on her feet all the way down to her soft heels. Kim’s laugh’s nearly deafened the man, she didn’t just scream, she laughed so loud it could easily be confused as such. Had she not been so tightly restrained she probably would have hurt herself from thrashing so hard. The rack, which held her so tightly, actually shook a few times when the man started playfully prying her toes apart.
The man sensed that his victim was losing herself, so he eased up on her feet and let her have a break for a few minutes. He brought her more water for her drying throat and a pillow for her head, she was actually banging it on the table to try and use pain to overpower the tickling sensation, and sadly it didn’t work. As the man placed the pillow under Kim’s head they didn’t say anything, they just stared at each other. Kim’s eyes were filled with anguish and apathy, they cried out to the stranger to stop his torture and let her go. The man’s eyes, however, showed her a little sympathy, yet at the same time Kim noticed that there still seemed to be mischievousness to his stare.
The man gave Kim a few more sips of water before descending to the bottom of the rack again. He reached into a bag that he had ready for this occasion and pulled out a long, black, stiff feather. He didn’t waste his time with her soles; he went right for the toes. With her big and pinky toes drawn back he had quite a bit of leeway with the feather. He started sawing back and forth between each of her toes. This didn’t tickle quite as much as his fingers; she was able to get a few words out “PLEAHEHEHEHESE STOP!! I’m TOOOO TIHIHIHICKLISH!” Those words were pure inspiration for the man. He doubled his efforts and began sawing more furiously at her toes. The wiggling of her toes spoke volumes; to the man they just begged to have the quill of the feather lightly scratch at the tops of each one. He quickly obliged them. He used one hand to hold each toe in place as he delicately scratched the tip of each one of her toes with the feather. Her laughter was now steady and constant. She was barely able to breath in-between bouts of laughter.
After a few minutes the man dropped the feather and pulled out an electric toothbrush. As soon as Kim heard the vibration noise, her heart sunk. She had an idea of what was about to happen. She wasn’t disappointed. The man gracefully applied the tip of the brush to the arch of her left foot. The toothbrush sent electric shocks through her body, to her mind, thus eliciting a blood-curdling scream which escaped her lips, followed by laughter and pleas for mercy. At this point in her torture Kim was open to any type of suggestion. The man could have convinced her to marry him if it would have ended the tickling.
The brush was one of the most effective tools that the man had used. Its rapid vibrations tantalized and tormented the many nerve endings in Kim’s soles. They screamed at her mind to somehow end the sensations that they were constantly experiencing. Unfortunately for Kim there was nothing she could do. Her arms were firmly secured with two straps each, her waist was tightly restrained to the table. Her legs bore two straps as well; she couldn’t even move them in the least. The stocks kept her feet from escaping the evil torment that currently befell them. And her toes were pulled back and restrained from any possibility of changing the surface of her feet. They were pulled taught; leaving her smooth soles open and vulnerable to anything that touched them. Kim had never felt so helpless and vulnerable in her life. She both hated and accepted her predicament. Not by choice, but because she had no choice BUT to accept it. It was the proverbial icing on the cake.
Some time later the man ceased his attack on her feet and allowed her another short break for water and rest. Kim hadn’t realized it, but during her torment she had relieved herself a couple times on the table. It was a little embarrassing, but the man said nothing, he just cleaned it up and continued her torment. She did take a little consolation in the fact that he had to clean it up.
The man came back with her water and placed the straw in her mouth. “I’m almost finished with yer punishment, just thought I’d letchya know. In a little while I’ll be lettin’ ya go. After today you’ll never see me again, nor will ya ever see this here place again. That is unless yer foolish enough to do something stupid and selfish like ya did to me.” Kim shook her head as she finished up her water. “Hehehe, didn’t think so.”
“OK then, let’s finish up yer punishment so you can get back ta yer normal life.” With that statement the man parked himself in front of her soles one last time. This time he took no tool from his bag, nor did he take the time to design a plan of attack. He merely placed his fingers on her feet and began a ten-finger assault on her defenseless soles. He was again lifted up by the symphony of her laughter; each guttural laugh inspired his fingers in their conduction of said laughter. At one point, the man believed that he was the conductor of an orchestra that consisted of just Kim’s laughs. It was music to his ears.
The man spent two hours straight tickling the reddened soles of Kim’s feet with his fingers. She finally passed out at the bottom of the second hour. It was just what he was waiting for. He checked her pulse, just in case, and then began untying her.
Kim awoke tucked into her bed. She was in her pajamas and the lights were off. She got up and checked her cell phone for the date and time. It was two days since she had disappeared. That bastard kept her hostage for two days. She thought about calling the cops, but she had no idea what she was going to tell them. She couldn’t really describe the man that well and she had no idea where he took her. For all she knew it could have been in the next state. She was too exhausted to do anything about it now anyway. She just climbed back into bed and slept.
The first thing she did after class was hunt down Laura to ask her about her ordeal. She called her cell phone and found out she was at the local diner that they hung out at. She got to the diner and found Laura sitting by herself at their usual table. She went over and sat with her
“So, I imagine that you went through what I did this weekend.” Laura said, as Kim got comfortable. “Actually mine was worst than yours!” She said curtly. “How do you know?” Laura said a little annoyed. “Because, I got to watch your torture on tape before he started mine. Trust me, you got off lucky.” The girls were careful about speaking publicly about their ordeal. They just referred to it as “that weekend”. While they spoke the boy waiting their table came over to take their orders. They both ordered their usual’s. “The one thing I wonder about is, who the hell told him that we were ticklish. None of the guys I date really know about it and the ones that do aren’t angry enough to have me kidnapped and “tortured”. Laura said inquisitively. They both shared their feelings with each other about their individual ordeals during the course of their meals. The waiter came back and asked if they wanted anything else before getting their checks.
Kim looked at the boy, she had always managed to convince him to forget about their bill; she wasn’t about to pay for one now. “Look, I kinda had a bad weekend, is there any way you can just look the other way when we leave.” The boy stood upright and coldly stared at Kim. “Look, I’ve been getting in trouble for letting you ladies leave without paying. What do I get out of it? Nothing, that’s what. Now I am sick and tired of you constantly putting me in such a ticklish situation every time you don’t want to pay for your food. Now either pay up or don’t come back.” Kim was shocked at the way he stood up for himself. While she was trying to figure out what went wrong she noticed that Laura had the look of someone who had just seen a ghost on her face. “What’s wrong with you?” Kim asked obliviously. “I don’t know, it was something about the way he said that we always put him in a ticklish situation.” Kim looked perplexed. “What do you mean, you don’t think that it was him do you? He’s just a puny freshman that has a crush on both of us. Besides, even if he knew we were ticklish, why would he help do that to us, we aren’t mean to him or anything.” Kim continued shooting down Laura’s hypothesis as the boy brought them their checks.
“Finally, if the little twerp were behind it, don’t you think that he would have wanted to take part in our torture?” Kim said as the boy came back to their table. Before I bring you your checks, would you ladies like any dessert tonight, we’ve got some wonderful ice cream or perhaps an item from the bakery?” “No thanks, were good.” The boy placed their check down and walked away. The girls began rummaging around for cash in their purses. They placed the money down with a rather small tip and headed for the door. “Just so you ladies know, we now offer an assortment of slurpy’s just in case you’re interested. Flavors include cherry, strawberry, lemon, and my personal favorite Blue Raspberry.”
Both girls froze in their tracks and turned to see the boy waving with the biggest grin on his face. They hurried to their cars and sped away. To this day Laura no longer treats her dates like toys and Kim treats the people around her with a little more respect. As for the stranger, he kept his promise, both girls never saw him again; much to their relief.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back