• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 3: Finding Jen's Skill, Part 1 (F/F, FF/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
For anyone who was waiting, I am sorry for the long wait. Life got pretty busy pretty fast, so I haven't had as much time as I'd like to write.
Anyways, I finished Chapter 3, which also got away from me, so I've got three parts. Here is Part 1. As always, please let me know what you think! Thank you!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 2: Transfer to the Tickle Cartel, Part 4

‘I am sure you will do well as a tickle slave.’ The thought bounced around Jen’s head for about a second before she put up resistance. ‘I will never be a tickle slave. I can’t believe that Tara actually thought I was getting less resistant.’ Jen thought about just how she could resist becoming a tickle slave as she continued eating. ‘When Pat and Katelyn come down, I’m going to tickle them and see how they like being tickled without mercy. That’ll show them.’ Jen continued to eat slowly, plotting exactly how she would get her two captors when they came.

When she finished eating, Jen announced to Tara, “I’m finished. Thanks for the food.”

“Alright, I will have Katelyn and Pat come down,” the machine dictated.

Two minutes later, the door to the machine opened, and Jen spotted the first humans she had seen in three days. “Lie down, Jen,” Katelyn ordered. “We need to hogtie you.”

“I don’t think so!” Jen exclaimed as she jumped at the two tickle slavers. She managed to tackle both of them, and then she quickly rushed her fingers under their shirts, tickling both their bellies. Her two captors burst into surprised laughter at the tickling, and they were unable to defend themselves at first. Thinking she had her opponents right where she wanted them, Jen centered her attack, getting both girls’ navels and throwing them into squealed laughter. However, Jen’s tickling dominance was soon ended when Tara saw that Katelyn and Pat were becoming more helpless against Jen’s assault.

The machine reacted to help her mistresses, sending hands to grab its prisoner’s wrists and then to tickle her stomach. After being caught, it was Jen who was in hysterics, as Tara’s robotic hands were soon replaced by the devious fingernails of Katelyn and Pat, who recovered from their tickle torture. “So, you like to tickle others, huh, Jen?” Katelyn accused. “We’ll show you. You need to submit to everything we say.” The two girls tickled her for five minutes until she was breathless, and then they hogtied her. Once she was restrained, Katelyn and Pat took her back up to the deck, where a very scared Bree was waiting. The two tickle slavers dropped Jen on the deck and left her there, heading back downstairs. A few minutes later, they returned with a very submissive Sarah. “We are going to take you one by one and pass you off to your new mistresses. Do you understand?” Bree and Sarah frantically nodded their heads, while Jen just stared in defiance. “Good. Bree, we’re taking you first.” Katelyn and Pat lifted a willing Bree up and removed the bondage from her legs, allowing her to walk. “Come with us.” Bree followed obediently, her hands still bound behind her back.

When Bree and the two captors were out of sight, Jen began to think to herself. ‘Those girls will do anything Katelyn and Pat say. What has gotten into them? Don’t they know that by following orders, they’re sentencing themselves to a life of getting tickle tortured? This is not good. I don’t think I can help them now, though. They seem too far gone.’ As Jen was pondering her fellow prisoners’ situation, Katelyn and Pat were informing their superiors of their situation.

“We have one here, and two more on the way,” Katelyn announced to Wendy, the head of the next part of the process to becoming a tickle slave, the Tickle Slave Training Academy.

“And they are broken?” Wendy expected confirmation as Bree was taken away.

“That one and the next one we will bring are,” Pat admitted a failure. “The last one… she refuses to submit. Her machine needs to be taken in for repair, and she is very defiant. When we went down to get her after three days of intense tickling, she tickled us until the machine pulled her off. I was wondering what you wanted us to do with her.”

“Hmm, an interesting case,” Wendy noted. “Keep her with you until after your machine is repaired, and then bring her to me. I will personally evaluate her. She may not be fit for our standard program. Before you go, I do have one question for you. I’m assuming this is a TK Belly 5061 that you have to get repaired?” An affirmative nod was followed by, “I take it you will be going to Bella to get it fixed, am I correct?”

“Yes, ma’am,” Katelyn obliged, and Wendy gave a happy smile. “Thank you for the advice, ma’am. We will be back with the other submissive one very soon.” She headed out with Pat and retrieved Bree, taking her back to the program head. After this, they returned to the ship and grabbed Jen. “You’re sticking with us for now. Can we trust you not to harm us if we let your legs free?” Jen reluctantly nodded, so the two girls untied her legs, allowing her to stand. “Let’s walk. We have to get your machine repaired, so Pat and I need to go to the repair shop. Just so you know, we are at the Tickle Cartel headquarters. If you want to ask any questions, I suppose you can.” Unbeknownst to the three, Wendy had other plans for Jen, and she wanted a test for the young potential tickle slave.

“Hey, Bella, can you do me a favor?” Wendy requested of the inventor of the TK Belly 5061, who was also the owner of the repair shop.

“Of course, Wendy; you don’t need to ask me,” Bella responded.

“There are two tickle slave transporters, Pat and Katelyn, that are coming in for a repair on one of their TK Belly 5061s,” Wendy announced. “They have a potential tickle slave with them, but I think this potential slave has more options available to her. I’d like to hear your evaluations of the potential slave’s ability as a tickler. I’d like you to let her tickle one of the transporters as part of your standard payment, if that is within your business boundaries.”

“That certainly is, and it has been done before,” Bella replied. “I will have it done, and I’ll make sure to give my opinion to you right after they leave.”

“Thank you, Bella,” Wendy thanked her friend. “I owe you one.”

“I’ll collect,” Bella promised.

Back with Jen and her captors, the three had almost reached Bella’s Belly Ticklers Repair Shop. Katelyn went in ahead of the other two to speak with Bella. “Hello, Bella!” she announced when she saw the owner.

“Hello,” Bella answered. “What can Bella’s Belly Ticklers do for you today?”

“My name is Katelyn, and my partner Pat and I have a TK Belly 5061 that needs to be repaired,” Katelyn declared. “It appears to be mixing up pure laughter and submissiveness, but that could be wrong. Can you have your people look at it?”

“Of course!” Bella confirmed. “Zara, can you go with this customer to her TK Belly 5061 and take a look at it?”

“Thank you so much!” Katelyn proclaimed. “How do you want your payment?”

“Our normal payment,” Bella stated. “You and your partner Pat will get tickled for a certain amount of time. We will discuss the specific amount after Zara analyzes your machine to see how much repair needs to be done.”

“Of course,” Katelyn allowed. “Come with me.” She led Zara outside, where she saw Pat and Jen. “Go inside and talk to Bella. She can tell you about the payment. I’ll be back soon.” The others went inside, while Katelyn continued with Zara to their ship. “So, the erroneous TK Belly 5061 is this one. That slave that you saw with my partner Pat was in here. The machine analyzed her as submissive due to the fact that she was just laughing and not resisting getting tickled, but she was very resistant when she came out.”

“I see,” Zara listened. “I think this should be one of our software upgrades. That was an extra feature on the TK Belly 5061s when they were being sold originally, but now the price is significantly reduced. Initially, we didn’t think it was critical, and this is still only one of a few times this upgrade has been needed. It will be two hours of tickling. I’ll let Bella know when we go back for my supplies. Then I can come back, and you can serve your time.” Katelyn nodded in affirmation, and the two headed back to Bella’s shop. “Bella, these two need two hours each. It’s the software upgrade for differentiating different kinds of laughter.”

“Alright, I will get them situated,” Bella dictated. “I assume you can find everything you need?” Zara confirmed this, so Bella led Pat and Katelyn, along with Jen, to two tables. “Pat and Katelyn, you two can lie down on these tickle tables, and my ticklers will restrain you.” Once the two were on the tickle tables, Bella turned to Jen. “Young girl, what is your name?”

“Jen,” Jen responded, a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

“I assume that since you are in chains and they came in to repair their machine, that you are a tickle slave?” Bella asked.

“That’s what they tell me,” Jen stated indignantly.

“Well, your transporters are tied up now, aren’t they?” Bella inquired. Jen nodded in agreement, and Bella took a key from Pat’s pocket and unlocked Jen’s wrist chains. “How about you help my ticklers tickle one of them? You choose.”

“I would love to,” Jen happily complied, looking down at her bound former captors. Katelyn’s eyes went wide with apparent fear, so Jen moved over to her. “I think I’ll choose Katelyn. She looks like she could use a good taste of what she wanted me to go through.”

“Be as cruel as you want, Jen,” Bella encouraged. “If you need a break, one of my ticklers can temporarily take over for you, and if you want any tools, just ask them. They know all the good tools to get those transporters laughing. Have fun!”

“Thank you!” Jen called out as Bella left before looking back down at a still fearful Katelyn. “So, Katelyn, you like to tickle people, hmm? I think that it’s time you got a taste of your own medicine. Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” Katelyn laughed helplessly when Jen’s fingers hit her bare belly. Just like when she was tickling both Katelyn and Pat earlier, Jen focused in on Katelyn’s navel, which made the ticklee squeal with helpless laughter.

‘Oh, it’s so good to be on this side of the tickling,’ Jen thought to herself. ‘I forgot how much I enjoyed tickling a tied-up prisoner until now. Maddie was always a great prisoner. I would tickle her and tickle her until she did what I wanted or said the safe word. Ah, good times.’ As Jen reflected back on her fun times, she kept tickle torturing her former captor, nearly until Katelyn was out of breath. However, wanting to savor the moment, the tickler would ease up just enough that the ticklee could start catching her breath before going back on the offensive once she figured Katelyn had enough breath to really laugh, which was not too long after the lighter tickling started.

“Wow, you’re really good at this,” one of the other ticklers complimented Jen. “Taking her to tickle torture, but making sure she can breathe? I’m proud to be witnessing this right now. Keep it up!”

“Thanks!” Jen beamed. “I used to practice on my best friend back home. I guess it’s paying off now.”

“It sure is,” the tickler affirmed as they continued to tickle torture Pat and Katelyn.

“STAHAHAHAHAP!” Katelyn pleaded whenever she had enough breath to. However, in accordance with her policy regarding the intensity of tickling, Jen would always increase the intensity quickly at the slightest begging, forcing Katelyn to dissolve into pure laughter. In between the begging, Jen took joy in seeing the helplessness that her former captors had tried to inflict on her being turned back on Katelyn and Pat. She continued to tickle torture the tickle slave transporter for the entire two hours, happily returning everything that Katelyn had ordered Tara to do on the trip over. However, this eventually came to an end as a timer beeped, signaling that the price for the repair had been paid. Reluctantly, Jen ceased the tickle torture, and the ticklers untied both Katelyn and Pat. They waited on the tables for a few minutes before slowly getting up and accepting the water from their former ticklers. “Jen,” Katelyn addressed her, fuming. “You are going to get it so bad. I’m going to make sure that your tickle slave training is extra torturous. You won’t know your own name at the end.” She got up and restrained Jen, making sure to put the cuffs on extra tight. “And I think that before we actually let Wendy take you to slave training, Pat and I will ask for some time alone with you tied down. Let’s go back to Wendy. She’s waiting for us.”

The three walked back into the main part of the room, where they were greeted by Bella. “I have gotten word from Zara that she has fixed your machine,” the owner informed them. “If you have any troubles on your next three trips, this warranty will cover it, free of payment. Thank you for shopping at Bella’s Belly Tickles.”

“Thank you,” Pat responded in kind. “You have quite an effective way of extracting payment, I must admit. I hope to see you as a colleague later.”

Bella smiled back as the three left the store, likely heading back to Wendy. Speaking of which, she hurried to her phone and called the Academy head. “Wendy? Those tickle slave transporters that you wanted the slave to tickle have just left. That slave is the most talented tickler I have seen in a long time. She kept the one transporter on the edge of breathless laughter for the entire two hours, but never let her run out of breath. That’s my opinion on her. Of course, but I should really be thanking you. That’s the best payment I’ve witnessed in a long time.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 3: Finding Jen’s Skill, Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back