• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 3: Finding Jen's Skill, Part 2 (F/F, FF/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of the Chapter 3 of the Tickle Cartel.

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 3: Finding Jen’s Skill, Part 1

Around ten minutes later, Pat, Katelyn, and Jen arrived where Wendy was waiting. “I see you’re back,” Wendy stated with a large smile, “and this time you have your slave.” She put a hand other Jen’s chin and examined her. “Oh, you are quite beautiful, but I heard that you’re not exactly thrilled at the idea of becoming a tickle slave, are you now?”

Jen glared, angry at the situation, and temporarily turned to her thoughts. ‘After all this time, I’m still just a tickle slave. I thought someone would have seen what I did to that evil Katelyn and been interested.’

“You know what, I’m not so sure I agree with you becoming a tickle slave,” Wendy surprised everyone with the announcement, even getting Jen to give her a puzzled look. “Bella said you extracted quite a price from these two at her shop. She said you were the best tickler she had seen in a long time, and she sees a lot of ticklers routinely. However, I’d like to see your abilities for myself. If I’m satisfied, you may not have to be a tickle slave.”

Jen’s eyes lit up at this statement, while Katelyn and Pat looked shocked. “But, but Mistress Wendy!” Katelyn exclaimed. “She’s a tickle slave! You can’t just let her go like that!”

“I believe I can,” Wendy firmly asserted. “As I recall, you both were brought in as tickle slaves, but you’re not slaves right now. I was the one who freed you two from your bondage; I am simply considering offering the same service to Jen here. Now, release the girl from her bondage. Jen, your subject is in the room to the right.” Still stunned, Pat waited a minute before a stern look from Wendy caused her to realize that she had the key, and she unlocked Jen’s cuffs. Jen turned around with a smirk and confidently followed Wendy into the room where her ‘subject’ was supposed to be.

“Mistress… Wendy, was it?” Jen tried to remember the name of her chance at escape as they walked over, getting an affirmative nod when she guessed. “What do you want me to do?”

“I want you to tickle the girl in there with all you’ve got,” Wendy proclaimed. “I don’t have a specific task that you need to know about; just tickle her until I say to stop. Her name is Carrie.”

“Deal,” Jen smiled as she accepted.

The four women went into the room, seeing a woman only clothed in a bikini tied spread-eagle to a table. “Carrie,” Wendy addressed the prisoner. “This is Jen. She’s going to be tickling your tummy.” Carrie just huffed and looked away, making Jen wonder why she was tickling this girl in particular. “Go ahead, Jen.”

Jen smiled and went over to the girl. “Hi, Carrie,” she excitedly introduced herself. “I’m Jen, and I’m going to have so much fun tickling you. I guess it’s time to start!” Jen’s fingertips lightly brushed across the bare skin of Carrie’s bare belly, making her let out a little giggle. “Ooh, I think someone’s a bit tick-a-wish. But I’m wondering: just how tick-a-wish would that be?” Her fingers began to go faster and faster on the sensitive stomach, and finally the floodgates broke.

“AHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAP!” Carrie yelled out in laughter as she began squirming around. “NOHOHOHOHO!”

“Oh, this is nothing,” Wendy told Katelyn and Pat. “She begs quickly and squirms quite a bit, but she’s nowhere close to being broken, trust me.”

Encouraged by the laughter, Jen zipped her fingers across the tummy, provoking further displays of hysterical laughter. “STAHAHAHAHAP!”

“Oh, don’t worry, Carrie, all I want is for you got laugh,” Jen declared as she continued her mission to find the most sensitive spots on Carrie’s abdomen. “This should just tickle a ton.”

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Carrie’s laughter hysterically continued. “NOHOHOHOHO!” Nearly ten minutes in, Jen had deduced that her bellybutton and the immediate area surrounding it was quite ticklish, as well as two equidistant pockets on either side of her bellybutton, but not yet to her sides. Having her targets set, Jen decided to go in for her favorite type of tickling, raspberries on the bellybutton and fingernails on the two pockets. “DOHOHOHOHOHONT!” Carrie protested the very effective tactic when Jen went in. “STAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEHEHESE!” Jen, following only Wendy’s orders, kept tickling this way, exploiting the weakest spots on Carrie’s midriff. Unbeknownst to her, Carrie was not just a normal ticklee, as Wendy had wanted to get something out of her. Thirty minutes in, this was revealed when Carrie screamed out, “MAHAHAHAKE HEHEHER STAHAHAHAP! IHIHIHILL DOHOHO IHIHIHIT!”

“Hold up, Jen,” Wendy ordered, slightly confused, when she heard this. Once Jen ceased, Wendy asked Carrie, “What did you say?”

“I’ll do it, as long as she doesn’t keep tickling me,” Carrie answered, half-breathless. “I’ll clean Kira’s bellybutton.”

“You’ll clean her bellybutton?” Wendy repeated, still seemingly perplexed.

“Yes, anything,” Carrie submissively responded. “I’ll clean her bellybutton. Just keep her from tickling me. She’s evil.”

“You know what, on second thought, I have a better idea,” Wendy regained her dominant complexion. “I think Jen should clean Kira’s bellybutton.”

“No, you can’t,” Carrie looked pleadingly at Jen. “She couldn’t take that.”

“Tickle her again, Jen,” Wendy commanded, and Jen’s fingers went back down to Carrie’s midsection.

“Wait!” Carrie yelled before Jen’s fingers reached their destination, and Wendy had Jen bring her hands back up. “Fine, she can do it. Just don’t let her tickle me.”

“Good,” Wendy seemed satisfied. “Guard! Take Carrie away, and get Kira ready downstairs. Jen, come back over here.” A confused Jen went back over to where the other three were waiting, and Wendy motioned for them to exit the room. “I should preface this by saying that I had no idea that was going to happen. I really just did want you to tickle her. With that said, Carrie was up here for compliance training. We were taking a break from trying to convince her to clean her little sister’s bellybutton. You see, she’s twenty, and her sister Kira is eighteen, so Carrie is really protective of Kira. We’ve been trying to get her to betray Kira on our orders under the threat of tickle torture, so we can ensure that she will be submissive when we sell her. She’s been particularly vehement when our slave trainers try to clean Kira’s bellybutton. You see, Kira is extraordinarily ticklish on her bellybutton, and she cannot stand even a light tickle on it, so when we clean it, she screams and squirms like there’s no tomorrow. That’s what we’ve been trying to get Carrie to do to her so that we know that she’ll betray even her own family for us, which would be complete submission. I personally tickled Carrie for three hours straight, and she laughed and begged a ton, but adamantly refused to torture her sister. Also, you should know that when I tickled her, she had sensitivity lotion on her, which makes the ticklee around sixteen times more ticklish, with a heavy dose on her belly. When you tickled her, she didn’t have any on, and you got her in thirty minutes. I should also let you know that I was elected as the Tickle Mistress here because I am one of the more ruthless and efficient ticklers that we have here. Therefore, I can’t let you go in there as a tickle slave in good conscience, and I’m sure Katelyn and Pat will understand.” The two tickle slave transporters, after hearing this, were wide-eyed, but nodded their heads in agreement. “You have extraordinary skills at tickling, and because of that, I’m prepared to take you to Queen Mistress Heather of the Tickle Cartel and ask her to get you whatever job you would like. I will tell her everything you’ve done, and I’m sure she will grant whatever request you have.”

“Um, thanks,” Jen attempted to comprehend all that had just been said.

“A bit overwhelming?” Wendy compassionately placed a hand on Jen’s shoulder. “Don’t worry; you’ll have time to think about it when I get done tickling you.”

Jen squirmed in shock as two female guards grabbed her arms and began leading her back into the room. “I thought you said I wasn’t going to be a tickle slave!” she protested.

“You’re not,” Wendy reassured her. “I just want to tickle you to see how ticklish you are. I promise it will only be one, maybe two hours tops. And guards, put sensitivity lotion on her tummy when you tie her up.” As Jen was carried back to the tickle table inside the other room, Wendy turned to Pat and Katelyn. “You two need a reward for bringing Jen here. Here are two passes to Tummy Paradise. They’ll be valid until you have to leave for your next grab. Each time you come back, pick an attraction to go to, and I’ll get you a pair of passes for that for the entire time you’re here. I would give you the option now, but these are the only ones I have on me. I’ll get more the next time you come back.”

“Wow, thanks!” Pat excitedly took the passes, and her and Katelyn hurried off to the attraction, which was essentially a place where visitors with passes could tickle the tied-up victims’ bare bellies for as long as they desired.

After the two transporters left, Wendy turned to the two guards, who had returned from binding Jen. “Get my T cart ready for afterwards.” She then went back inside the room, where Jen was now restrained with the lotion on her bare belly. “Well, I should apologize for tying you up after saying that you wouldn’t be a tickle slave,” she addressed her soon-to-be ticklee. “The reason why is pretty simple, actually. Pat and Katelyn told me you were really ticklish, so I wanted to tickle you for myself. Like I said earlier, I’ll only tickle you for one, two hours tops, and then I’ll have you untied. Then I’m going to take you on a tour of the cartel’s home; don’t worry; I won’t make you get tickled if you don’t want to. Actually, you’re more likely to be tickling others than getting it yourself on that tour. By the way, if you’re wondering where Pat and Katelyn are, I sent them off to one of the many attractions we have here at the home of the Tickle Cartel. They’ll be enjoying themselves, and you won’t have to worry about them at all. Right now, all you have to worry about is how ticklish that tummy of yours is, because I’m going to get it!”

With that, Wendy’s fingers dashed down to the bare belly of her ticklee, immediately beginning to use a similar tactic as Jen had with Carrie. “AHAHAHAHA!” Jen burst out laughing as the tickling started. Wendy’s fingernails danced all over the hyper-ticklish tummy, finding Jen’s weak spots: the front of her stomach, but especially her bellybutton. After a few minutes, the fingers focused in on the navel, teasing and tickling it mercilessly. “AHAHAHA!”

Jen was in a bliss of tickling at the moment, despite her laughter saying that she was in a world of tickle torment. ‘Oh, this is exactly how Maddie would always start tickle torturing me!’ she thought to herself. ‘She would get her fingernails and dance them over to check and see that my tickle spots were the same, and then she would go all in on my bellybutton. Let’s see; next she would use some tools like feathers or a duster to get me.’

True to Jen’s guess, Wendy had a feather duster under the table, and around ten minutes in, she grabbed it and began dusting off the ticklee’s abdomen. “AHAHAHAHA!” Jen attempted to arch her back as a sudden squeal escaped her lips, but her bondage kept her still, and Wendy even laughed in appreciation of her tickling method. “OHOHOHO IHIHIHIT TIHICKLEHES!”

‘Exactly as I thought,” Jen confirmed to herself. ‘She’ll probably stick with this method for a while, then do something much worse, like raspberries or an electric toothbrush. Oh, man, those tickle a ton. I think the only reason I can stand this is because Maddie always did it to me back home.”

Wendy continued tickling Jen with the feather duster for fifteen minutes, all the while using a devious free hand to tickle around the sensitive sides. After this time, she decided her ticklee needed a short break, so she granted it. “Are you alright, Jen?” she inquired.

“IHAHAL BEHEHE FIHINE,” Jen let out a few giggles through her answer.

“What do you think of my tickling so far?” Wendy questioned.

“You’re very talented,” Jen praised her. “I’ve only been tickled that intensely by two people; well, one and a machine. That machine that they used on me on the way over here got me that bad, and my best friend back home would tickle torture me like that. I’ll be good; I actually enjoy being tickled.”

“Well, that’s probably why your machine failed,” Wendy realized. “If you like getting tickled, that machine will interpret it as that you are giving in unless you ask for more, which I’m assuming you didn’t.”

“No, I didn’t ask for more,” Jen affirmed. “As much as I enjoy getting tickled, I can’t bring myself to ask for more tickling unless it’s Maddie. She’s my best friend.”

“Your friend sounds really talented,” Wendy declared.

“Oh, she is,” Jen stated. “She’s the best tickler I’ve ever met, and all my tickle techniques come from trying to get revenge on her. I really want to see her again. Do you think you can make that happen?”

“I’m sorry to say this, but that’s really rare that you get to go home,” Wendy admitted. “We don’t want word getting out about our tickle slavery empire, so we almost never let people go back to where they came from. However, due to her skills, you may be an exception if you go and get her. She would not be a tickle slave if she’s as good as you say she is; instead, her abilities would be used to help us tickle the tickle slaves we would sell. However, you’d have to convince the Queen Mistress that she’s worth the time and risk to go and get.”

“I promise you she is,” Jen firmly announced.

“The Queen Mistress will be the judge of that,” Wendy deferred. “Now, I think you’ve had enough of a break; we can talk more about Maddie afterwards. I have some special tools to use on you now.” Wendy pulled out two electric toothbrushes, confirming Jen’s earlier thoughts about what would be the next tactic to be used, and flipped them on. “You look pretty nervous, Jen. I’d assume these are pretty effective for you, but I’d like to test to make sure.”

“AHAHAHAHAHA!” Any doubts about Jen not being hyper-ticklish to toothbrushes were immediately dispelled when she screamed as they lightly touched her. Writhing quickly followed, and soon Jen appeared even more to be in a state of tickle torment. “AHAHAHA THAHAHAT TIHIHIHICKLEHES!”

However, as had been common ever since Maddie came into her mind, Jen was actually fairly happy with the tickling she was receiving. ‘Wow, these are more effective than usual,’ she observed to herself, ‘and Wendy really knows how to use them. I’ll have to ask her for tips afterwards.’ Jen’s outer state did not reflect her inner thoughts, with the natural screaming and squirming giving out the impression that she did not want to be tickled anymore.

‘I can’t believe she’s this ticklish,’ Wendy fell into the same trap Tara had as she expertly danced the toothbrushes around. ‘She must be hating me right now. I wonder how long I should do this for if she really can’t take it. Also, she’s never going to want to see me after the next technique if this is this bad. Oh, well, I might as well get all I can out of this, especially if it’ll be my only chance.’ With that, Wendy moved the toothbrushes just enough outside Jen’s bellybutton so that she could plant a very ticklish raspberry down.

“AHAHAHA RAHAHAHASPBEHEHRIHIHIS!” Jen recognized the technique very quickly as she screamed in laughter.

“Yes, you’re right, that was a raspberry,” Wendy stated before leaning down and blowing another one, causing an extra squeal. “And you are quite sensitive to them, I see.”

Unable to resist the intensity of the tickling, Jen just laid back and took it, laughing hysterically, for another thirty torturous minutes. Realizing that she had probably exhausted Jen’s ticklishness, Wendy reluctantly stopped tickling and let her out, having tickled Jen for over an hour now. Jen kept giggling for another few minutes, exhausted by the tickle torture. When she recovered enough, she declared, “You are one of the best ticklers I have ever had tickle torturing me.”

“Thanks, Jen,” Wendy responded as she handed her former ticklee a cup of water. “Are you alright?”

“Yep, I’m feeling great!” Jen stated after drinking some of the water. “A little tired, but otherwise, that was really fun!”

“I don’t believe it,” a shocked Wendy uttered. “You just went through my best tickle torture, and you liked it. You really are someone special, Jen, and the Tickle Cartel will be happy to make use of your talents. We may even have you help train some ticklers if you want, since they need practice tickling humans, and we don’t always need to use tickle slaves.”

“That sounds fun,” Jen went along happily.

Next Chapter
Chapter 3: Finding Jen’s Skill, Part 3

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back