• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Test Of Seven Smiles F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hey, readers! Here's a story from my book, 6 Tales To Tickle You. It was the same book that included the first Leopard story as well. Enjoy this medieval tickle fantasy that I wrote last year about a gallant warrior who crosses paths with a bored sorceress.

It had been nearly 14 days of travel. Malek was in no mood to be trifled with. His steed had carried him far, but both he and the animal were weary. The sun was harsh and unforgiving. So much so that, as the forest entered his sight, Malek had to ponder whether he had ever been so happy to see trees. He would do just about anything for a river or creek where he could bathe.

Malek was searching for the village of Valdor. He had been told that a strange creature was abducting villagers and he figured he could make some coin by slaying the beast. Perhaps he had been a bit impulsive, heading out on his journey without knowing more about the threat. “Strange creature” was a pretty vague description. He also knew that he would have to travel through the dark Sardonia Mountain, which lied just beyond the forest that now came into his view. He spotted a small stone cottage just in front of a clearing that would seem an appropriate entrance into the woods. There was an old woman struggling to lift a bundle of firewood.

“Old woman, may I be of assistance?” He calmed his horse and dismounted.

“Oh, please...” She pleaded. Malek walked over and lifted the bundle for her. She instructed him to place the bundle against the side of the cottage. He made it look easy. He was only in his Twentieth year of life and, even after his tiring journey, he still had a good deal of strength within him.

“Thank you so much, Sir Knight.” Her voice rasped with age.

“I am not a knight.” He corrected, though he was armored and many could have been forgiven for the error. “I am searching for Valdor.”

“Valdor?” The old woman's expression became one of concern “You intend to ride through the mountain?”

“I do.” Malek nodded. “I mean to slay the beast responsible for the abductions.”

“But the beast is merely a familiar.” The old woman claimed.

“A familiar? As to a witch?” Malek had never faced a magical being before.

“A sorceress.” The old woman explained. “A sorceress named Theena who was banished to live in the mountain by Gwyna, the Valdorian Goddess of Love.”

“Why would a Goddess of Love banish someone to such a cold and dark place?” Malek asked. This was the first he had heard of any details regarding the monster.

“Theena began to misuse her abilities.” The old woman bent down to sit in the grass and beckoned Malek to do the same. “Her powers were based around the pleasures of the flesh. She used them for wicked purposes though.” Gwyna decided to cast her out.

“How did she misuse her powers?”

“She began inspiring lust throughout the land. Such feelings were intended to be shared only by people who were in love. Theena changed all of that, believing that physical pleasure should be enjoyed by all, regardless of emotion.” The old woman placed a feeble hand on Malek's shoulder. “Beware... she is in the mountain... her and her familiar.”

“I appreciate the concern, but I am not afraid of magic.” Malek claimed bravely. He climbed up on his horse, once more disregarding the old woman's pleas for him to go back where he came, and entered the woods.

It had only taken the rest of the afternoon to pass through the woods and find the opening to the cave in the mountain. Malek had given very little thought to the warnings of the old woman. He didn't think there was anything wrong with her. It was merely a case of village superstition. The idea that lust was simply a spell cast over the land by some kind of demon witch was a bit too... convenient. Lust, like all other evils, was a matter of men's hearts, not outside influence. Malek dismounted from his horse and walked with it for a while due to the low hanging stalagmites.

As he ventured deeper and deeper into the mountain, he began to become more and more aware of the light dissipating. Soon, he would be in total darkness. He swore under his breath. He should have had the foresight to bring a torch. The damn crone at the cottage warned him of witches and familiars, but not the need for natural light. Ugh. He wondered if he should turn back when a greenish glow pierced through the darkness. There was light ahead. Green light, but light, nonetheless. He picked up speed, his horse whinnying softly at his side, frightened. The light led him into a remarkable grotto! The eerie green light filled the room and seemed to be emitting from the bottom of a pool in the center of the grotto. It was as if Hades itself was shining up from the ground.

Water!

The light didn't dissuade Malek for even a moment. He tied his horse to a stalagmite and began to strip his armor off. There was nobody else around after all. Though he was a warrior, and had been in many battles, he had very few scars. Only one on his left shoulder and another on the back of his right thigh. He had taken very good care of himself. He was muscular, as a warrior needed to be. His long, light brown hair and beard were signs of his masculinity according to the tribe in which he originated, but any red blooded woman would have noticed a much more impressive sign of manhood below his waist. Indeed, he could match a full ten inches when erect.

Malek stepped into the pool. As he lowered himself further and further into the water, he savored the freshness of it. It was like no other water he had ever bathed in. The aches and pains that had punished his muscles and joints were suddenly a memory. There was another physical response, as well: His manhood began to stiffen. The water somehow encouraged arousal. The thought did not escape him. He was very much aware of his massive erection after only a few moments in the water. He felt... strong. Energized. Virile.

“Who are you?” An British female voice demanded a response. The sudden question startled Malek. He turned to see a woman standing on the other side of the pool. The green hues fell upon her. Her black hair was tied back in a ponytail. Her skin was pale. She wore a kind of dress that appeared to be made of some foreign material similar to brass. But it was dark, almost black, with green glowing cracks placed here and there that resembled lightning bolts. Also, the dress did little to hide her buxom figure. Her chest was bulbous. Each breast was nearly the size of a healthy pumpkin! Her eyes were also green. Emerald.

“I am Malek of Alderin.” Malek was not quite sure what to make of the voluptuous entity.

“Malek of Alderin?” She repeated, cocking her head slightly to the left. “What do you seek, Malek of Alderin?”

“I seek Valdor.” He replied. “The village on the other side of this mountain. Who are you?”

“I... am Theena.” She responded. Malek couldn't believe it. The old woman had spoken the truth. He recalled the crone's story. She had said that Theena was a sorceress who inspired lust. One look at Theena and he could believe it. If the water hadn't been working it's magic on him, the mere sight of her would have affected him as the first sight of a nude woman would affect an adolescent. She noticed his interest in her appearance.

“I am pleased that you approve of my Earthly form. Then again, most mortal men can easily become entranced by an overdeveloped bosom.”

“I know of you.” He told her.

“Do you?” She smiled. “I'm flattered. Most from Alderin would not know of Valdorian folklore. Then you know why I am here. And you know what I do. Perhaps you feel that it is your duty to slay me and my familiar. I assure you that you cannot kill me. In fact, I don't even know how I could kill myself. You have no weapon that can do me harm, warrior.” Her confidence was overwhelming. Malek had to consider that she may be right. He had no idea how to kill a sorceress, after all. It wasn't as if there was a school for this kind of thing.

“Why have you had your familiar venture out to terrorize and abduct the people of Valdor?” He asked as he waded in the pool.

“Terrorize is a strong word. To me, he is my pet.” She explained. She began to walk slowly around the pool as she spoke, her gaze never leaving the warrior's. “He brings them to me for my... pleasure. I may be trapped here in this cave. But he can still gift me my prey. As for what I do to them... well... I do whatever I wish. And what I wish usually involves physical exploration and quite often... very intense pleasure.”

“You make it sound... horrible.” Malek snarked.

“Most find it quite enjoyable at first. Though it becomes to much for them eventually. My own personal lusts and thirsts are far more extensive than that of a mere mortal.” She noticed his armor on the ground next to his horse. She waved her hand in front of the animal and it subsequently fell into a deep sleep.

“What are you doing?” Malek swam towards his steed, stepping out of the pool. Theena noticed his rock hard member and smirked.

“Those waters are wonderful, aren't they? Don't worry about your beast. He is merely sleeping. I have no wish to deal with a frightened horse.”

Malek turned to her. There was anger in his eyes, but also fear. He had no way to combat this being.

“I could kill you.” She said, as if reading his mind. “A flick of my wrist and that sword you carry will fly into you like a bolt of lightning into the Earth.”

“Get on with it then. I do not fear death.” He challenged.

“Of course not.” She agreed. “I doubt that there is much that does scare you. As I said, I could kill you. Or... I could offer you a chance at freedom.” She noticed his penis growing soft as the effects of the water were wearing off. “I propose a contest. You will not be harmed, but you will be attacked. How you handle the torment will decide your fate.”

“I will be tormented, but not harmed?” He asked. “How is such a thing possible?”

“It is very possible, I assure you. Do you agree to my terms?” There was something devious in her eyes. A glint of mischief. Something deep inside of Malek was begging him to simply flee. His pride, however, would not allow it.

“I agree.”

“Good.” She purred. “I don't believe you have met Vatian yet.”

“Vatian?”

“My familiar. He's right behind you, you know.” She nodded. Malek immediately turned to see the monster. He was expecting some dark, nightmarish abomination. A dragon or demon too terrifying for mortal words to describe. He was quite surprised to see a large, round, furry, dark green, tentacled creature. One which had quite a comical appearance overall. The worst was it's face. It's eyes were crossed and it had a huge bucktoothed grin. The creature looked like the bastard son of an octopus and the village idiot.

“That's... quite some familiar you have.” Malek fought back a laugh.

“As I said, terrorize is a strong word. He used to be a quite a fearsome being. Gwyna stripped him of his ability to strike horror in mortals. He is still fairly useful though.” Theena told Malek. “Vatian!” She shouted. The creature reached out with four tentacles, securing Malek by his wrists and ankles, and lifting him about a foot off of the ground. The tentacles stretched Malek out until his body resembled an X shape.

“Gah! Tell this vile thing to put me down!” Malek commanded.

“No.” Theena refused, shaking her head slowly. “You agreed to my challenge. It's a variation on an old children's game, The Test Of Seven Screams. Do you know it?”

“I do. It is not only a children's game. It is used as a training device for many warriors like myself. The subject is put through seven different ordeals to test their courage. It could be a spider placed on them, a threat of heights, anything that might cause fear. If the subject can withstand every scare without screaming, they win.” Malek explained.

“Very good, warrior.” Theena commended his knowledge. “My version of the game is similar. It is called The Test Of Seven Smiles. In many ways, it is easier. In The Test Of Seven Screams, you must survive each ordeal without screaming. In my game, you only need to survive one ordeal without smiling.”

“Smiling?” Malek huffed arrogantly. “I find nothing comical about any of this.”

“Don't worry.” Theena replied. “You will.” She gestured and suddenly a bowl on a pedestal, similar to a birdbath, manifested in front of her. “I must thank you for bathing in the Venus Pool. There are enough traces of you being to be found in it's waters for my spell.” Theena took the bowl from the pedestal and walked over to the pool. She lowered it, capturing a good dose of it's waters, and moved back to return it to the pedestal. “Show him to me.” She whispered. Malek looked on in wonder as a silvery image of his naked body appeared in the liquid. Theena lowered her index finger, dipping it into the water, and began trailing it about. Normally, when one touches water, it ripples. When Theena touched the water from the Venus Pool though, it was still. It only rippled when her finger ran across different parts of Malek's image. His sides, feet, and other areas caused the water to ripple. He saw Theena's meaningful smirk as she traced her finger all over the bowl, as if she was learning something. She finally removed her finger from the water and faced the warrior.

“Are you ready to begin?” She approached him as Vatian held him firmly.

“Just how do you intend to make me sm...” He suddenly cracked a grin as she let a fingernail run up the right side of his neck. She chuckled.

“That's one. Not a good start.” She taunted.

“That wasn't fair.” He protested. “You tickled me!

“Yes, and you smiled.” Theena stated. “The only stipulation is that you may not smile, correct? I have not cheated in any way.”

Malek listened and knew that she was right. She had never told him how she planned to best him. And he hadn't thought to ask before agreeing to her challenge.

“The Venus pool revealed to me seven areas on your body that are susceptible to the tickle.” Theena told him. “I have spent centuries discovering and exploiting the flesh of mortals. Both it's strengths... and it's weaknesses. I don't think that you stand much of a chance against me, warrior.”

Malek felt his heart sink. He could end up trapped in the mountain with this wicked witch for eternity if he could not control himself. But, as of the moment, she held all the cards.

“You have failed once already, but remember, you only need to succeed once to win your freedom.” She reminded him. “Shall we continue?”

“I guess, since I have no other option.” He conceded.

“Alright. You failed the first test of the skin on your neck. I wouldn't feel too low if I were you, though. It's a common tickle spot, particularly in children.”

“I am not a child!” He refused to tolerate such an implication.

“For a mortal perhaps...” Theena clarified with a sigh that caused her chest to heave, a sight that was not lost on Malek. “But compared to my years, you may as well still be in swaddling clothes.” She looked him over, taking time to appreciate what a wonderful specimen he was. “Let us try the bottoms of your feet next.” Theena bent down and drummed her fingernails against the sole of his left foot. As tough and calloused as Malek's feet were, they were no match for her nails. When she scratched just under his toes, a chortle escaped him and she looked up to see the forced smile upon his face.

“That took no time at all.” She mocked. “What kind of warrior are you that you can't withstand a slight tickle on your feet?”

“Damn you!” He grunted.

“What was that?” She playfully brushed her fingertips along the tops of his toes.

“I said dahahahahhahahhahamn you...”

“Oh, I see. It was hard to hear you over your giggles.” She grinned as she continued to play with the toes. She flicked her nails against the pads of the toes, making them wiggle about defensively.

“I already fahahahahailed the tehehehehehest. Stohoohhoohohohohpppp...”

“I know you did. But there is no reason for me not to enjoy this.” She reasoned, now scratching between the littlest toes on either foot. “So amusing. They look like little piglets. I am sure that some nursemaid had plenty of fun with these feet when you were little.” She pulled and wiggled the toes before scratching between them again.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...” Malek kept trying to pull his feet away from her, but Vatian was much stronger than he was. He had no other choice than to let her have her fun.

The nails swept the tops of his feet, going down to his toes and then back up, this was more of an itching sensation than a tickle, but Malek still found it quite irritating.

“I think we will give those feet a rest, now.” Theena rose to once again stand before Malek. “I must say, so far I am very disappointed. I had anticipated that a warrior like you would put up a fight. That's two tests that you have failed now. I hope for your sake that you will not go down so easily. Perhaps I can help, while I administer the third test on your... tummy.”

“Help?” Malek had a very difficult time believing that she had any intention of helping him beat her challenge.

“Yes. I will prepare you. Talk you through it.” Theena told him. Of course, she knew from experience that talking to someone about tickling while tickling them would do nothing to help them. “Okay, I'm going to touch you. Are you ready?” She placed her nails at the top of his abdomen. The stomach visibly twitched when the nails made contact. “There we are...”

“Silence, witch!” He demanded.

“Relax, warrior. This is for your own benefit.” She could barely keep from laughing herself. “I'm going to drag my nails down your tummy now. Are you ready?” She slowly traced the nails down his stomach, intentionally dragging it out. Malek gritted his teeth. It took nearly eight seconds for her nails to finally reach the area just above his pubic region. Malek exhaled. That had been rough.

“And now back up.” She retraced her steps, letting her nails glide back up his torso to the top of his belly. He hadn't expected it and snickered when the nails passed his lower tummy.

“Oh my.” She shook her head, “Tsk Tsk.” She dragged her nails up and down the belly, slowly, not wanting to stop just because he had smiled. “Tickle tickle, proud warrior.” She teased. “I guess my touch is too much for you.” She started dancing her nails along his lower tummy now, right in the spots that made him smile. The muscles jumped and he broke out into giggles.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“Yes... Far too much indeed.” She loved how defined his abdomen was. She traced her fingers along the creases of his abdominal muscles as he giggled. “So ticklish... You only have four more chances, you know. If those other spots are as sensitive as your belly, you will be mine forever.”

“I will beat you!” He stopped giggling long enough to tell her. She didn't seem dissuaded in the least as she poked around his bellybutton, making his tummy jerk with each poke.

“I doubt it, warrior. I think my tickling will render your defenses utterly useless. All humans have a chink in their armor, and I have found yours. You know it, and I know it. Oh, does that tickle there near your bellybutton?”

“Hehehehehehehehehe knoohhohoohck it oohhohhoohofffff!” She had started wiggling her thumb in the depression. His reaction gave her an idea. She put her thumbs on his stomach on either side of his navel and wiggled them rapidly.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Theena's idea paid off as Malek laughed uproariously.

“Oh, yes... Imagine if I had just done this at the beginning. Tickle tickle.” She laughed merrily along with him, as one might when playing with an infant. She was thoroughly enjoying every moment. Though Vatian brought her villagers to play with from time to time, it wasn't often that a warrior, someone who thought of themselves as a champion or hero, entered her domain willingly. When she finally withdrew her hands from his belly, it was adorned with little red marks where she had pressed her fingers.

“No more. No more.” He panted.

“We still have four tests to go.”

“Please... I don't think I can do this...” Malek's resolve was collapsing fast.

“Your pleading breaks my heart... which is impressive since I don't actually have one.” Theena said. “But a challenge was made, and agreed upon. We must both see it to the end. Tell me, are your underarms ticklish?”

“You know they are!” He yelled. “Your damn water told you!”

“There is nothing more unfit of a warrior than an inability to remain honorable in defeat.” She observed.

“I am not defeated yet.” He regained his composure. “As you said, I have four more chances.”

“That's the spirit!” She cheered. “Now, let's test those pits! Remember, no smiling!” She began brushing her fingertips against the tufts of hair in each hollow, not yet touching the skin. As a tickle, it was tolerable. As a tease, though, it was maddening. He managed to keep a serious expression, though. “Very good, Malek of Alderin. I think you might just make it after all.”

The fingertips touched down in the centers of the pits, rubbing softly. There was a jerk as Malek tried to pull his arms down. He heard Vatian chuckle behind him. At least, the closest thing to a chuckle that the creature could utter.

“Behave, Vatian.” Theena chided. “Our guest is trying very hard not to show amusement. Though I am sure he is just tickled by your odd noises.” Theena started to gently flick her thumbnails in the centers of Malek's underarms. He pulled his arms mightily but refused to smile. It was only when she scratched the centers directly that he surrendered.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

“This just isn't your day, is it?” Theena asked. “You only have three tests to go and you haven't passed a single one!” Surely, there is a way for you to pull through.” She continued to scratch his pits. The sensation was terribly ticklish as the tufts of hair were now matted by sweat and she tickled directly against them. “How do you humans say? Coochie coo?”

“HahAHhahHahhHAhHHAhHAHhHAhHAHhHAhHAhhAHhAhHAhHAHHAHHAhHAhAHhahaha...”

Theena felt particularly evil and lowered her fingers a few inches.

“Next test! Ribs!” She skittered her nails up and down his sides and ribs. He didn't stand a chance.

“Noohhohoohohohohohhohoohohohottt fahhhhahahhahahahahhahahahaaaiiiirrrr! I wasn't rehehehhehehehehehhehehehheheheheheeeeaaaadddyyy!

“Do you really think it would have made a difference?” Theena teased, gliding her fingertips up and down the ribcage, wiggling a finger here and there to keep him on edge. The fact that she had a point didn't make Malek feel any better about it as she wiggled her fingers between his bottom ribs. He thought he was going to cry.

“HahAHhAhhHEHHEHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Five down. Two to go... Tickle tickle...” Her fingertips expertly massaged the floating ribs, even pressing into the spots just below his underarms and just above his ribs, which proved to be very effective. “Coochie coo, brave warrior. The game is nearly over.” She stopped tickling him and wiped a tear from his left eye.

“There there, now. I don't want to see the strong man cry.” She rubbed his left shoulder to comfort him. The horrible scar on his shoulder suddenly vanished. Malek looked to his shoulder in disbelief.

“How did you?...”

“Did you think my abilities were limited to tickling restrained mortals?” She asked. “My powers are focused around the flesh, warrior. I can heal a wound as quickly and effortlessly as I can inflict one.”

“You aren't going to let me go, are you?” He lowered his head. “Even if I somehow pass either of the next two tests, you won't let me go.”

“I am not as cruel as you believe. I may delight in your discomfort. But I stand by my word. If you pass either of the next two tests, I will let you go. Think of it this way: If you pass the next one, there won't even be a seventh. You realize that, don't you?”

“I hadn't thought of that.” Malek admitted.

“Indeed, if you could have just controlled yourself from the beginning, you would already be a free man.” Theena pointed out. The next one should be easy, anyways.”

“Where?”

“Your thighs.” Theena answered as if it wasn't a big deal. “Though the water told me you were ticklish there, it's a minor tickle spot on some. It could be the spot that you endure.” She sounded almost hopeful, though Malek knew not to trust her.

Theena knelt down as she did when she had tickled his feet.

“I'll be gentle.” What normally would have been comforting, sounded in this situation like a threat. Malek looked down at her. He had a wondrous view of her cleavage. Despite that, he figured that it might help if he didn't watch. He closed his eyes and tried to steady his breathing.

Malek first felt the nails whisk about on the tops of his thighs. It tickled, but like the tops of his feet, it was more of an itch than anything else. He could withstand the soft touches.

“That's it, Malek. Feel the tickle. You can tolerate this.” She said softly.

The nails continued their airy flutters, but moved inwards to his inner thighs. The skin there was more sensitive and Malek couldn't prevent an uncomfortable grunt. Whether Malek was aware of it or not, the tickling had another effect: His penis began to rise. Theena's nails tickling so close to his groin was arousing him. She noticed, of course.

“My my... there is certainly nothing honorable about that...” The buxom sorceress teased. The nails climbed higher, still barely touching the flesh. Theena knew that, with erogenous zones, soft tickles were the most efficient. They whispered about, just beneath the soft flesh of Malek's buttocks.

Malek tried to think about freedom. How close he was to beating this seductive enchantress.

“I know this tickles...” Theena told him. “I know how much your mind is set, but the flesh will betray you. The gods gifted you mortals with such delicious nerves. Tickle tickle...” The nails were nearly touching the cheeks of Malek's bottom when the grin climbed onto his face.

“Hehehehehehehehehehe...”

“Such a ticklish boy.” She smiled, knowing that she was only one test away from winning. She soon ceased her touches and looked up at him.

“This is the endgame, Malek of Alderin. There is only one more test.”

“Where could it possibly be?” He shook his head in confusion. “You've already tickled my feet, thighs, stomach, ribs, underarms... even my neck.”

“The last test will be performed in a special place.” She told him. “The part of the body that is not ticklish at all in some, and the absolute worst in others. The parts that determined your gender. The parts that are now pointed to the wall behind me.”

“Wait... I don't understand. That isn't a ticklish area on my body. The waters must have led you astray.”

“I absolutely trust that you believe that.” Theena agreed. “But the truth is... you don't know. I am sure that a man of your age, looks, and physique has had many great sexual conquests. But honestly, tickling there isn't something that most women would think to do. Not on purpose, anyways. The truth of the matter though is that the waters of the Venus Pool brought you to erection, as did my nails, and in neither case did you achieve sexual release. That means that the nerves in your penis and testicles are wide awake. With arousal comes heightened sensitivity.”

Malek seethed at her words. But no matter what she said, this was his last chance. He summoned every fiber of his being to make himself numb. To be like a stone in the river. Unwavering.

“I will make you a deal.” Theena offered. “For this, I will not use my nails.”

“What will you use?” He asked.

“Not my nails.” She smirked at him.

“Fine.” He closed his eyes again. This was it. No more opportunities to beat her after this. This would decide his fate for the rest of eternity.

Malek took a deep breath as he felt Theena's thumb and index finger clamp down on the sides of his stiff penis, as if to hold it in place. It was soon after that he felt the tip of Theena's feather touch down on the base of the penis and circle it slowly. The feather wasn't frilly or fluffy. It was solid, with the slightest wriggle room on the tip. It tickled in a way that Malek had never experienced before, and as he felt the feather trace up the underside of his erection, he felt genuine terror.

Malek didn't have to look down at Theena to know that she had the biggest grin on her face. The witch moved the feather slowly up and down the underside of the penis, in a similar fashion to how she had previously applied her nails to his belly. Up and down. Up and down.

“You're trembling, warrior.” She informed Malek. “The waters did not lie.”

The feather danced now on the purple head of the penis, adorning it with gentle flicks and flutters. Malek almost lost it. His penis was so damned sensitive. She had been right about that. The feather glided quickly over the topside of the organ once or twice before Theena went back to tickling the head with it.

“You will lose, Malek of Alderin. We both know it.” Theena circled the base of the penis with the feather again and Malek tried to pull his hips back. Theena only chuckled. “Oh yes... It tickles. It tickles sooo bad.

Malek was sure that he could stand the penis tickling. The feather was awful, but, still... he could control himself.

The feather's tip lightly flicked at his right testicle, next to the seam.

“Ah!” The quick yelp let Theena know that she had the key to breaking him.

“Tickle tickle... My feather will make you smile. Make you giggle. Make you mine.” Theena went back and forth, flicking the feather against the left testicle, then the right, watching with amusement as the scrotum contracted. “I'm watching your face. You are going to smile. I am waiting...” The feather now trailed up and down the seam, from the base of the underside of the penis, to dipping and poking against the perineum.

“Tickle tickle... I see a smile forming...”

It was then that Malek gave in. The smile formed over his face slowly, but eventually, with each pass of the feather, he was grinning from ear to ear.

“I win!” Theena cheered.

Malek had lost. He wore his defeat on the sweat of his brow.

“Don't worry, warrior. I have many many delightful activities planned for you. But first...”

Theena stuck her tongue out. It was forked and snakelike.

“How about a little head?”

The old woman stepped out of her cottage just in time to see the sun set. It was peaceful and quiet. There was only a faint sound in the air. An echo from far away. What sounded like it might either be the wind in the trees... or the restless laughter coming from the mountain. The old woman would never know for sure.

Last edited:
This was absolutely fantastic! I would love to read more of Malek being tortured!

Really great job :) ... I love fantasy fiction and you definitely had the sort of language often used in fantasy novels down pat! Great teasing and dialogue during the tests by Theena too. :)

Really great job :) ... I love fantasy fiction and you definitely had the sort of language often used in fantasy novels down pat! Great teasing and dialogue during the tests by Theena too. :)

Thanks, siamese dream. That means a lot to me. I try to break from my usual Jenni and Leopard stories every so often and I love that people enjoy reading my sordid tales.

How did I miss this ridiculously hot story? It's not even that old…

Anyway, I enjoyed this thoroughly.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back