• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teresa

Ayla ny

Verified
she was a strong independent woman. she didn’t need anyone. at least that’s what Teresa kept telling herself. she didn’t feel so sure any more.

in the year since putting her dying marriage out of it’s misery, she seemed to have developed herself a little pattern... date the most unavailable man she could find and then deal with the inevitable conclusion. good times and heartache. an emotional rollercoaster ride for a girl who was almost manic when it came to control and stability. it didn’t make any sense to her friends. only Teresa knew why... and she wasn’t telling.

“get out more... be more social... don’t be so damned aloof!” her best friend Keith was always saying. he was right. she knew he was... but she had never been much of a social butterfly. small talk, idle chit-chat and social pretense bored her to tears. she had a small, close circle of friends and family who kept her plenty busy and happy. the other stuff just felt so phony. but she had promised she would try, and would.

first step was the upcoming retirement party for her company‘s VP. just a work thing... but she had decided it was as good a place as any to practice. hone those ever important social skills.

the company had booked the local ‘hot spot’ on the lake for the party. “open bar and dancing! let’s leave work at work!” the invitation said. Teresa decided she was going to do just that and went shopping for a very ‘not for weekdays’ outfit. she decided on a short, black, sleeveless dress that hugged her curves... a black blazer, just incase her conservative streak took over... and the most devastating, sexiest shoes she had ever seen. she NEVER wore stuff like this! but this was the new Teresa and the new Teresa did. right? yes, she decided, the new and improved, outgoing social butterfly most certainly did. besides... she really liked them!

she drove to the party talking herself out of just turning around and going home the entire ride. by the time she arrived the party was going strong.

“Teresa! look at you, girl!” Barb ran up to her, looked her up and down, and gave her a huge hug. “you look GREAT! I’m so glad you came. I was sure you wouldn’t.” she took Teresa by the arm and led her deeper into the room. “I have GOT introduce you to some people! it’s not just work folk here tonight... Monica brought some friends and so did...” Teresa smiled and zoned out the rest. oh boy.... here we go... polite smiles and idle chit-chat.

she sipped her drink, talked about what a horrible winter it had been and looked around the room when she could. how long did you have to stay at these things to not be considered rude, she wondered.

he stood at the end of the bar just watching the room. he didn’t seem to be part of the party. he was outside of it but watching everything closely.

“earth to Teresa... are you in there?” Barb laughed and shook Teresa’s shoulder.

“what? oh! yes... I’m sorry. what were you saying?”

“handsome, isn’t he? that’s Mr. Night. he just bought the place. hey! I should introduce you!” Barb grabbed hold of Teresa’s arm once again.

“no. not right now.” why was her heart pounding like that?! “these shoes are killing me. I’m going to go out to the patio and get off my feet for a little while.” she smiled to the group, said her nice-to-meet-yous and goodbyes, and made her escape.

it was a beautiful night and the patio was deserted. she leaned on the railing, rested her chin on her arms and watched the water. now this is nice, she thought. and to make it even better, she could hear one of her favorite songs coming from inside. she closed her eyes and began to hum along and sway to the music. lost in a quiet moment.

she felt a touch under her arm and then her side. shock and tingles sent her whirling. she giggled, shrieked and twirled around in a panic. it was Mr. Night. and he was laughing. “hehehe... I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you... or to tickle you...” he coughed and made an obvious attempt to stop laughing. “I just thought I would ask you if I could share this dance with you. it looked lovely with one... but it’s so much nicer with two.”

she blushed, smiled and tried to regain her composer. “that would be very nice.” she said before she even realized it.

he pulled her close and whirled her around their make-shift dance floor. she felt like she was flying. swept up in the arms of this handsome, strong, complete stranger. as the tempo slowed she became very aware of his hands on her waist. she slid her arms around his neck and giggled at the thoughts running through her head.

“oh, did I tickle you again?” he said softly.

this sent Teresa into a fit of embarrassed giggles. “no... but if you move a single finger you will!” she could almost feel it, having thought it, and fought to keep from wiggling until those fingers were in a safer, less ticklish spot. she liked the electricity of knowing that, if he decided to do so, she would be reduced to a giggling, ticklish pile of mush in an instant. and while she never would have said so... she hoped he would.

the song ended and she could hear the muffled sounds of the DJ making some kind of announcement... but they kept right on dancing. slowly.

she could swear that those fingers on her waist were tickling her. but they weren’t moving! were they? she found herself squeezing closer to her handsome stranger in an unconscious effort to lessen the tickles. the tickles she was sure must be only in her imagination. she rested her head on his chest and bit her lips. ...but it was too late. the giggles had already started.

“do you want me to stop?” he whispered.

dancing with her? tickling her? afraid to speak and let the laughter she had managed to keep behind pursed lips out, she just shook her head no.

“good.”, he breathed into her ear. the music started again and their dance continued. and so did his fingers. she no longer wondered if they were moving. they were crawling. so softly. so slowly. digging.

she buried her face in his chest, tried to smother the laughter, clenched her hands into determined fists and continued to dance. not as well... but enough. never wanting this to end.

a cough from near the doorway.

“Mr. Night. excuse me.” it was the DJ. “the party is coming to a close and... we were trying to find you...” he was obviously embarrassed at having to interrupt.

how long had they been dancing?

“I’ll be right there.” he looked down at her and smiled. a certain glimmer in his eye. “you dance beautifully.” he took both her hands in his, lifted them together, kissed each in turn, and walked away.

Teresa reached for something to hold onto, found the railing, and fought to regain her composure.

when she felt sure that her legs would carry her, she left. but not before stealing a peek over her shoulder to see if he was watching her leave. he was.

Teresa was a strong independent woman. she didn’t need anyone. or did she? she was going back tonight to find out.

Last edited:
Nice writing, Ayla, and emotionally astute. Thanks for your creativity.

dig dug

Ayla,

This tale was emotionally charged. It just goes to show you can have a good tickling story without it being all about the tickling. Teresa's discovery that there is a reason to hope (and that's what this is all about, isn't it?) reminds me of someone else I know. Will Mr. Night/Black tug at her heart strings again? Will Teresa open herself up to the possibilities of being swept off her feet, of allowing someone else to get that close to her? A follow up to this story would be nice, but it is almost better if there isn't one. Let the reader imagine what he or she will about the future of Teresa. We can always hope, can't we?

Good job. Nice to see you writing again.

Laughter

Ayla,

This was an excellent story. It's a very romantic tale, and being a sentimental sucker I enjoy that kind of thing. :eek: I think it was well written, and the story line flowed very smoothly. :smilestar

I agree with l_n_l's comments, especially that it's good to see you writing again. :tickle:

thank you so much for the kind words. it really does feel good to be writing again. some of the stories here have really spoken to me and if some of my very short stories can do the same for others... then... well, I’m glad. :)

oops! Teresa’s handsome stranger is definitely supposed to be Mr. Night. I’ll have to fix that. and Laughter, I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for both Teresa and the person she reminded you of.

Very nice, but...

...where's this Night/Black thing? Already fixed? I don't see any mistakes! But a wonderful story, one I'm sure we can all either identify with, or hope to someday!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back