• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An afternoon at the podiatrist (FFF/M) WARNING GRAPHIC.

whitesoxbuff

TMF Novice
I'm new to this so let me know what you think.

It's a Friday afternoon. I'm waiting for a 1:00 Podiatrist appointment with Dr. Mikaela Pitts. I am wearing a maroon hoodie and dark jeans. The nurse calls me in, asks me to remove my shoes and socks, takes my blood pressure, etc. I wait a good 20 minutes for the attending to come in. Jenna, a brunette who was in her late 20's was Dr. Pitts' resident, The resident does her assessment exam, and it's time for the diabetic exam portion. For the first foot I'm allowed to keep my eyes open, the entire time and grinned to keep me from laughing. Second foot though I had to shut my eyes while she was performing the exam and I let out a few giggles. When it was over she asked me "You ticklish?" Sure am, I said. Jenna then asked Veronica a podiatry student in her 20's who was shadowing her that day to grab the restraints. They tie up my feet and arms and the fun begins.

BAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA I screamed. This kept going on for about 5 minutes.

Then they choose to oil up my feet and lube up in between each and every one of my toes. "What are you doing? No please don't tickle my toes. Torment any part of my body, but leave my toes out of this." I pleaded. "That's not gonna happen" Said Jenna. Jenna and Veronica pull out tooth brushes and start digging in

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE! NOT BETWEEN MY TOES. Although I was having a love/hate thing with this torture. Hated that I was on the verge of tears, but sort of loved it as my cock was throbbing and getting very rock hard.

"You know what game I love to play on a patients toes Veronica?" Jenna asked, This Little Piggy. Jenna took control on the left foot, while Veronica controlled the one on the right. This little piggy went to market, This little piggy stayed home, This little piggy had roast beef, This little piggy had none, And this little piggy cried "wee wee wee" all the way home, their nails were just viciously attacking my feet. They switched foots and repeated the same steps.

Shortly after, Dr. Pitts a blonde puma in her mid-late 30's came in. "Everything going well girls?" Oh everything's going perfect Mikaela. We got a very very VERY ticklish young man here. Dr Pitts. She later joins in on the fun, starts to unzip my hoodie and lifts up my shirt, and attacks my sides and armpits.

OMG! I CAN'T BREATHE, I CAN'T BREATHE, I CAN'T BREATHE. At this point I am crying in hysterics like a two year old kid who got his toy taken away. Every ten minutes they would switch. Veronica was attacking my upper-body, Dr. Pitts was on my right foot, Jenna was on my left. This continued for about a half hour until they attacked each and every ticklish part of my body.

Then they give me about 5 minutes to breathe. Dr. Pitts. and Veronica are sucking on my toes. Jenna on the other hand starts to unzip my pants, and out comes a solid, rock-hard 8 inch penis. Jenna opens up her mouth and starts sucking me off. That and Dr. Pitts and Veronica sliding their tongues in between my toes gave me enough erotic pleasure. "Oh yes, Oh my God" I exclaimed. I am close to climaxing. "Oh my God, yes Jenna please swallow each and every ounce of my cum down your fucking throat." I came, I shot the hugest load down her throat, then took a few moments to catch my breath.

They untie me, I re-zip my pants and hoodie. But not until all three of them come for one final unrestrained attack on my feet. "Oh you thought it was all over didn't you Johnny?" Jenna evilly asked. There were 30 different nails punishing me at once. A few minutes later, it was all over, Jenna and Veronica wiped off any remaining oil on my feet and I was finally able to put back on my shoes and socks.

I go to the receptionist to check out, am told to schedule another appointment in one month. Ok, I got you marked down for the 20th at 1:00 PM. Have a good day. Dr. Pitts, Jenna, and Veronica all gave him sinister grins in the background. THE END

So, what did you all think?

I think that this story is a wonderful fantasy! I wish that I could live it out. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back