• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rich College Cheater’s Ticklish Punishment: Part Two (f/f)

Phoenix_Feather

I want to thank everyone for their kind words on the first part of this story. I'm sorry this took so long to post.

******​

At 7:57 Shaylyn knocked on Dr. Edgewood’s door. A lavender sundress hugged her curves, the neckline cut low to emphasize her modest breasts. She wore strappy white sandals that showed off her freshly manicured feet. Shaylyn cringed, toes curling at the memory. Whether from the earlier torture or anticipation for the night ahead, each pass of the pumice stone over her sensitive soles had her squirming and giggling in the nail technician’s chair.

Her thoughts were cut short by Dr. Edgewood opening the door. Her long brown hair cascaded around her shoulders, free of it’s usual tight bun. A simple lacy tank top replaced the navy blue blazer she usually wore. Shaylyn could not keep her eyes from her professor’s generous cleavage. Dr. Edgewood’s professional wardrobe hid just how large her breasts were. Even though this was meant to be a night of tickling, Shaylyn hoped Dr. Edgewood would be up for a fuck when this was all over.

“You're on time.” she noted with the slightest bit of approval.

“I told you, I'll do anything to pass.”

“Right now, I suggest you focus on trying not to be expelled. Follow me. You have a long night ahead of you.”

Trailing behind Dr. Edgewood, Shaylyn looked about the house. It made her think of old fashioned libraries. Everything was polished wood and rich, red fabric. Bookshelves seemed to be in every room, each filled to the brim with various publications. The floors were covered in a plush burgundy carpet. Dr. Edgewood walked barefoot through the house. Did her professor forgo the popular hardwood flooring to keep her feet from toughening?

After climbing a set of stairs, they came to a bedroom. Stepping inside, Shaylyn’s attention immediately snapped to the restraints attached to each corner of the ornate bed that sat center stage in the room. The leather cuffs were not something she was unfamiliar with. More than one boyfriend in the past had enjoyed tying her down to have their way with her. But as her gaze wandered to catch sight of a set of heavy, wooden stocks tucked away in the corner, the first tendrils of fear began to bloom in her stomach.

“Don't worry about those. We won't be using them tonight.” Dr. Edgewood said once she caught Shaylyn staring. “That particular piece of equipment is a favorite of my husband. He's away on business at the moment.” She opened an ornate wardrobe. Shaylyn could see a plethora of bondage implements inside.

“Does your husband lock you in those stocks?” Shaylyn asked as she tried to peer around her professor’s shoulder and see what she was picking out.

“Sometimes. But usually we're locking spoiled and lazy brats like yourself in them so they can learn a lesson.” she pointed at the bed. “Remove your shoes and dress and get on the bed. Keep your panties on, but you may remove your bra if you like.”

Dr. Edgewood offered it as a choice, but sounded like a dare. Shaylyn was not one to back down from a dare; especially one that could increase the chances of getting laid. Unzipping her dress, Shaylyn let it fall from her shoulders to puddle at her feet. She reached down to unbuckle the small straps of her sandals, making sure to bend and show off her shapely rear. Lastly, she unhooked her baby pink push up bra, leaving her breasts bare for Dr. Edgewood to see. In nothing but in a lacy thong that matched the bra discarded on the floor, Shaylyn climbed onto the bed. She stretched out and smiled at her professor, doing her best to look coy and inviting.

Rather than gaze at her nearly naked body in reverence as Shaylyn was accustomed, Dr. Edgewood’s glared at the pile of clothing on the floor. “I see you’re messy as well as lazy and spoiled. Should we do this again, remember your manners in another's home or I will add a lesson to teach you basic respect.” Dr. Edgewood stepped to the bed, and took a Shaylyn’s thin wrist into her manicured hands. “I hope stupidity isn't one of your many flaws. Nonetheless, I’ll keep the rules for tonight simple. I'm going to cuff you to the bed and tickle you until I feel you've paid a price equal to avoiding expulsion. You can stop this at any time by saying the words, “I want to be expelled.” If you say those words, I will untie you and you may return home, and I will turn in my report to the dean first thing in the morning. This night is not about your pleasure. So get any thoughts of this turning to you finding sexual release out of your head now. Do you have any questions?” she went around the bed, securing each of Shaylyn’s limbs to each corner of the bed until she was stretched out so tight she could do no more than squirm.

“So there's no chance of a fuck at all?” Shaylyn asked, lower lip pushed out in an exaggerated pout.

“You are here to learn a lesson and earn a favor from me. No more, no less Miss Johnson.” standing at her feet, Dr. Edgewood ran her finger nails lightly down one of Shaylyn’s soles.

Her feet soft from the pedicure hours before, the light sensation of her professor's nails had her giggling and trying to squirm away. But the cuffs held her firmly in place, leaving her unable to do more than wiggle her foot.

“It seems you can follow direction when it suits you.” Dr. Edgewood said as she examined the French tip design on Shaylyn’s toe nails. She took each toe in turn between her fingers, making a show of giving her approval.

“I said I’d do whatever you asked.” Shaylyn managed between her giggles.

“You will, or you’ll be expelled.” Dr. Edgewood turned away from Shaylyn and back to her wardrobe of toys.

Relaxing, Shaylyn took a deep breath to quiet her giggles. Despite having so many tools at her disposal, Dr. Edgewood seemed eager to play with her. Maybe her husband was often away on business, leaving the professor alone and frustrated. If she performed well enough tonight, perhaps Shaylyn could keep her professor company during her husband’s next trip. She could come over, be tied to the bed again. Dr. Edgewood would tickle her, making her laugh and beg until she crawled between Shaylyn’s thighs. The professor would lower her head and with a voice husky with desire, tell Shaylyn to call her Melissa before pushing her panties to the side and licking her until the she begged for a different kind of mercy.

Her panties were getting damp just imagining it.

Caught up in her fantasy, Shaylyn didn’t notice Dr. Edgewood’s until a slap with the flat back of a hairbrush against the bottom of her foot shocked her back to attention. “Am I boring you Miss Johnson?”

“No Professor.” Shaylyn said, attempting to rub her foot against something so she could dispel the lingering tingles from the slap. But her foot merely wiggled helplessly in the air. “But you don’t have to keep calling me Miss Johnson. You can call me Shaylyn.”

“Generous of you. But I will call you whatever I wish, whether it be Miss Johnson, Shaylyn, Brat, or any other name I believe suits you.” Dr. Edgewood grasped the toes of Shaylyn’s right foot in her palm and pressed back so her sole was stretched out and her foot pinned to the bed. Her nails dug into the flesh of Shaylyn’s sole, and scratched.

The response was immediate. Shaylyn squeaked as she burst into laughter. “Noooo!” she squealed, tugging desperately at the cuffs. She jerked her foot, but Dr. Edgewood had an iron grip.

Dr. Edgewood did not let up. Her nails dug mercilessly into Shaylyn’s defenceless sole. She watched Shaylyn’s wild expression, her heaving chest and bouncing breasts. Finally she stopped and Shaylyn tookin heaving gulps of air. Dr. Edgewood waited a moment for her to catch her breath. Once Shaylyn was mostly there, she grasped the student’s other foot.

“Oh no, please not my feet again.” Shaylyn begged, pushing out her bottom lip.

“You know what to say to end this. Unless you want to get expelled.” she didn't even bother to look at Shaylyn, pinning her foot back as she had the first. Shaylyn squeezed her eyes shut to try and ground herself. But the sensation of Dr. Edgewood’s nails was just as electric as before. She burst into renewed gales of laughter. This time she didn't stop until Shaylyn was gasping for breath, whimpering, “please, please.”

Slowly her nails ceased, and she released her left foot. “Tell me, Miss Johnson, why did you remove your bra?” Dr. Edgewood asked as she crawled onto the bed.

“You said I could,” Shaylyn answered, blinking away the tears that built up. Her mascara and eyeliner were marked waterproof, and she hoped they would hold up to her torment.

“I did. But I want to hear your reasoning. Were you hoping that I would tickle them like I did your feet?” She sat beside Shaylyn. Her fingertips trailed along the hollow of her armpit, traveling along the edge of her breast.

Giggling, Shaylyn pulled away, but Dr. Edgewood’s fingers followed. “You said I could take it off.”

“I did. However, I’m asking why you chose to remove it. What was your motivation for the action?” she dragged her fingers almost lazily back and forth. Not once did she cease to give Shaylyn a moment to breath and collect her thoughts.

“I want you to fuck me.” She admitted when Dr. Edgewood finally stopped, moving to sit above her head. “You’re so fucking hot, especially when you take charge like before.”

“And you thought your breasts would be enough to entice me?” Before Shaylyn could answer, Dr. Edgewood reached down and dug her fingers into both of Shaylyn’s armpits. “You are here to be punished Miss Johnson. Not seduced. You are not the only student who has wet panties for me.” The professor’s voice rose to be heard over Shaylyn’s helpless laughter.

Shaylyn thrashed in her restraints. Aside from waxing appointments, her armpits never received much attention. To Shaylyn’s dismay, the soft, smooth skin of her underarms was nearly as sensitive as the bottoms of her feet. “Stop, stop! Oh my God, please stop!” her face flushed as she cackled.

“You know that's not the safeword, Miss Johnson.” Dr. Edgewood said. Her fingers gentled. The movement did not cease, but slowed enough that Shaylyn could think. “Do you want to be expelled?”

“N-no Professor.” she giggled.

“Then what do you want?” her fingertips trailed down to her breasts. Lightly, she began to run her nails around her hard nipples.

“I wanna fuck.” Shaylyn moaned.

“Incorrect.” Dr. Edgewood’s fingers returned to her underarms with a vigor. “Surely you’re smart enough to know the correct answer, Miss Johnson.”

“I want, I want-” she gasped between peals of laughter.

“I'm waiting for an answer Miss Johnson.” Dr. Edgewood said while making it as hard as possible for her to answer.

Shaylyn struggled to find the right words. She wanted to fuck. She wanted to eat her professor's pussy until she gave Shaylyn an A in her essay. But those were not the answers Dr. Edgewood wanted to hear.

“I want you to tickle me!” she screamed through her laughter.

Dr. Edgewood stopped. Shaylyn heaved, laughter quieting despite the feeling of phantom fingers on her skin.

“It appears you can learn, given the proper motivation.” Dr. Edgewood slipped off the bed. “Now then, let's begin your real lesson.” Shaylyn shivered as cold oil drizzled into the feet.

“Tell me, Miss Johnson, what has been the most ticklish part of your night thus far?” she began to massage her feet, spreading the oil everywhere.

“My feet. Oh God they're so ticklish I can barely stand it.” she squirmed, unable to hold back giggles even though Dr. Edgewood wasn't purposefully tickling her.

“I'm happy to hear that Miss Johnson.” releasing her feet, Dr. Edgewood picked up a hairbrush.

Shaylyn watched Dr. Edgewood pick up the hairbrush with confusion. “Does that mean we're done? You'll let me pass?”

“Not quite Miss Johnson. I haven't received my full payment yet.” she said. Grasping Shaylyn’s ankle she dragged the bristles down the bottom of her left foot.

Shaylyn screamed like she was being electrocuted. Dr. Edgewood’s manicured nails had been one of the worst, ticklish things Shaylyn had ever experienced. Far worse than the pass of the pumice stone during her manicure. Even more horrible than her fingers digging into the sensitive hollows of her underarms. But the oil on her feet combined with the blunt ends of the bristles made all the previous experiences merciful in comparison.

“Oh God, stop! Stop please! I can't take it!” Shaylyn cackled. She jerked against the leather shackles. Her back arched as she struggled wildly, searching for an escape.

“Decide which you would rather take Miss Johnson; a bit of ticking, or the repercussions of being expelled.” she moved the brush to Shaylyn’s other foot; just as relentless as before.

Shaylyn couldn't get expelled. Her parents would disown her. She’d need to get some crappy minimum wage job or turn to prostitution to survive. It would be impossible. Utterly powerless, she laid under Dr. Edgewood’s tickling hands until her laughter turned silent and tears streamed down her face.

Finally, Dr. Edgewood placed the hairbrush on the comforter. “I think that should be enough.” she said, picking up a handkerchief. Carefully, she wiped the tears and smeared makeup from Shaylyn’s cheeks. 24 hour, waterproof eyeliner and mascara was not made for hours of tickle torture. Once satisfied, she set the cloth to the side.

“Does this mean I passed?” Shaylyn asked. Dr. Edgewood began to uncuff her. Each limb was briefly examined for signs of bruising before being set onto the bed. The thick padding of the cuffs let not more then red marks that would quickly fade, despite Shaylyn’s struggles. Exhausted, Shaylyn didn't bother to even try moving once freed. Dr. Edgewood wiped the oil from Shaylyn’s feet with another cloth. Nerves still buzzing from the torture that took place moments before, Shaylyn giggled from the light touch.

“No. You've failed my class.” Dr. Edgewood said as she ran her nails teasingly soft over her too sensitive soles.

“Failed?!” White hot rage vanished the exhaustion that weighed down her limbs. Shaylyn jerked her foot out of her professor's grip. “You promised I'd pass if I let you do this!”

“You need to learn to listen Miss Johnson. I said that if you committed to this treatment, I would not have you expelled. I am treating your plagiarized paper as though I never laid eyes upon it. Therefore, you never turned in your assignment. Without that paper, you will receive a failing grade in my class.” Dr. Edgewood said. Not a trace of pity marred her flawless features.

“But if I fail your class, I'll flunk out! I already failed two of my classes. My parents will still kill me.”

“That is none of my concern Miss Johnson. You should have focused on being a better student.”

Shaylyn grit her teeth. “So what do I need to do to get a passing grade? More ticking?”

“Oh Miss Johnson, I have something much worse in mind for you.”

Awesome sequel please keep going and do contemplate on some sweet revenge, that would be fun.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back