• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M Feet, socks, a short one...

medikation65

TMF Master
I was at a Christmas party a few weeks ago and saw a cute little tickle.

There was a guy in his 30's lying on his stomach on the couch with his big feet hanging over the end, ankles crossed. He had these ridiculous Christmas socks on with reindeers. A woman came to sit on the couch but he refused to move so she sat on the backs of his legs, trapping his feet still hanging over the end of the couch.

This is where it gets good!

There was a woman around 50 on the adjacent couch sipping a glass of wine. She saw this guy's feet in a vulnerable position. So she moved herself over a few feet and was then sitting quite close to the other couch, and the man's feet. She said with a grin; "I like your Christmas socks Johnny." And smiling, walked her long nails of her first two fingers up the sole of his left foot. He started to cover it up with the other and scrunch it up a little. But no laughing yet.

His wife saw what was happening from across the room and said; "Yes Val! Tickle his feet!" She obviously knew his ticklish spots.

And Val started tickling the bottoms of his feet with her nails, making him squirm and struggle. Using only her right hand. Then he let out a full, long laugh. This made Val laugh also. She turned to his wife and with a surprised look on her face said; "Wow! He's really ticklish!"

And she kept ticking his soles, heels, balls of his feet, and around the ankles a little bit. He let out probably 3-4 full breaths of laughter before she stopped. Squirming them around trying to avoid her ticklish fingernails with no success. Then when she stopped he was trying to get up. Val gave him 3-4 more tickles with one fingernail before he was able to slip his feet out.

Short, but it was pretty cool I thought!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back