• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Agent's of SHIELD: The 0-8-4 Tickler

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Agent's of SHIELD: The 0-8-4 Tickler
By MrObscura101

28,000 feet above the Atlantic Ocean...

It had been a busy week for Phil Coulson’s SHIELD team, after being sent to investigate an “0-8-4” or object of unknown origin the team, consisting of Agent’s Grant Ward, Melinda May, Jemma Simmons, Leo Fitz and new member Skye, had been forced to battle AIM forces intent on capturing the alien device. However after a long battle they had successfully managed to obtain the object to SHIELD custody and now Agent’s Coulson & Ward were en route to a debriefing at SHIELD HQ while the rest of the team were taking the 0-8-4 to the Sandbox, a containment centre for hazardous devices on their Boeing C-17 base nicknamed “The Bus”
“Hard to believe such a little thing could cause so much trouble!” Fitz said in his Scottish brogue as he placed the object, a small red ball, into its hazmat container
“Well, ever since the battle of New York we can’t be too careful!” Simmons replied in her perky British accent as she scanned it “No radiation signatures or any kind of power source but it’s definitely alien in nature”
“Attention, ETA to the Sandbox is 12 hours” came the stern voice of Melinda May, a veteran and no-nonsense Agent over the intercom from the cockpit
“Man, does she ever lighten up? Or crack a smile? I bet she doesn’t even know how to laugh!” Skye joked as she entered the lab to join her friends
“Oh I’m sure she does...just not in public...or often...” Simmons answered trying not to giggle at Skye’s joke
“Yes...she should laugh more...” Fitz mumbled, almost to himself as he secured the contained 0-8-4 away

While May remained in the cockpit Skye and Simmons took advantage of having some downtime for a change to catch up on their TV watching in the living quarters while Fitz remained in his lab for the next hour working on something until he asked Skye and Simmons to help him out with a project. A few minutes later the girls walked into the lab
“Thanks for coming, now I need you both to stand there, one in front of the other” Fitz said as he pointed to a large padded mat like the ones used for martial arts training, the girls complied as he became a flurry of excitement grabbing various things from his workstation before turning back to face them both while holding a large object that resembled a blaster
“Uh...are you planning to shoot us?” Skye asked worriedly
“What?” Fitz said as he looked at the object in his hands “Oh...wait no! This isn’t a gun” he stuttered
“Sure looks like a gun” Simmons added
“It’s not a gun ok! Look, just keep still alright!” he said in frustration as he took aim “3...2...1!” Fitz counted down before pulling the trigger and a burst of energy flew out towards the two women.

The energy enveloped them both with such force that Simmons was turned 180 degrees to face Skye before they both fell over, crashing onto the mat with Skye on her back and Simmons laying on top of her as they were surrounded by crackling blue energy except for their heads and feet which were left uncovered
“ARRGGHHH!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING!” Skye shouted angrily, trying to move but the energy field was too strong for her
“A static containment field” Simmons said as she also tried struggling to get free as Fitz ran over to the two trapped girls
“It’s designed for easily capturing enhanced humans, an unbreakable barrier to stop them from hurting anyone. I call it ... THE COCOON!” he said proudly as he knelt down and easily picked up the pair of them as though they weighed nothing at all “And with the addition of anti-gravity particles within the containment matrix the target can easily be lifted up by a single agent no matter how heavy they are!” he continued before placing them both on the lab table in the centre of the room

After they were placed down both Skye and Simmons continued struggling about
“Very impressive Fitz” Simmons said, slightly embarrassed but fascinated by the concept
“Hooray, SHIELD employee of the month award for you, now get us out of here!” Skye said, starting to lose her patience, not least because Simmons was effectively straddling her
“No I can’t do that yet, I need you both inside the field to test it!” he said as he began checking a monitor while both girls glared at him “Look I have to test the containment field’s limits on multiple targets before it can be used in real situations so I need you both to try and fight free” he explained as he set up a camera to begin filming “Ok… Cocoon multiple target test 1 .... go!” he said aloud as he motioned for them to start. Skye and Simmons looked at each other in exasperation as they began half-heartedly moving about inside their blue prison
“Oh no Fitz you really got us...help we can’t escape!” Skye said sarcastically making Simmons giggle. Seeing this Fitz paused recording
“Come on guys this is serious!” he said he stared at the two women trapped before him, they were both beautiful but always so stressed out from work…if only he could help them and get data for the experiment at the same time he thought to himself before smiling as an idea came to him. He began recording again as he walked over to the table, positioning himself by the two pairs of feet sticking out of the field “Let’s try this again...” he said with a devilish grin

Not being able to see what Fitz was doing they again pretended to try and escape once more until Simmons froze
“Uh...you ok?” Skye said but Simmons face now had a look of pure panic
“Don’t...you...dare!” she said in a mix of anger and worry as she felt Fitz tug on the laces of her sneakers
“What’s going on?” Skye said worriedly but she was ignored by the two scientists and their private conversation
“I told you this was serious Simmons!” he replied as she gave a small pull and both Simmons sneakers were gone, revealing her size 10 feet covered by her pink socks which immediately scrunched up for protection
“But if you want to play games I’ll show you how funny this can be” he said menacingly
“I will kill you!” Simmons shouted, Skye had never seen Simmons act like this, she was normally so open and friendly with a warm smile but now she looked like she might tear Fitz apart
“What the heck is he talking about?” Skye thought as she sat there glued to the scene before her. The last thing she expected however was for Simmons to suddenly burst out laughing!

Simmons laugh instantly filled the lab, an adorably cute laugh offset by the rage in her voice
“HA HA HA HA HA FFFIIIIIITTTTZZZZZZZ!!!!!! SSSSTTHHAHAHAHAHHAAPPPPPP!!!!!!!” she squealed as she shook about as much as possible within the confines of the field
“Sorry Simmons, I told you I needed to test the full strength of the containment unit!” Fitz answered back at her as he continued tickling away, with Simmons lying face down it meant her soles were pointing up to him, allowing him unlimited access to her most sensitive spots
“HA HA HA HA CCUUUUTTTTTT IIITTTT OOOUUTTTTT HA HA HA !!!!” Simmons wailed as she continued thrashing about like a wild animal
“Come on Fitz this isn’t funny anymore!” Skye said, thinking the joke had gone on long enough and also not enjoying having Simmons jostle about on top of her but she went deathly silent when she felt the laces on her own ankle boots start to be undone
“Can’t forget about you Skye!” Fitz said as he grabbed the heel of her left boot and began pulling it off
“NO! YOU BETTER STOP OR ELSE!!” Skye shouted as she fought to keep her boot on while Simmons took advantage of the respite to try catching her breath. Despite Skye’s best efforts however her boot was soon gone leaving her size 7 foot protected by just a white sock
“IF YOU DONT LET US GO RIGHT NOW I WILL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!” she screamed as Fitz dragged a finger slowly down her arch making her shake around violently. He used this opportunity to also pull off her remaining boot before staring at the feet wiggling about helplessly in front of him as he moved his hands closer
“Ok ladies...now let’s begin the real tests!”

Both Skye and Simmons screamed with laughter as his fingers began randomly tickling them, alternating between getting both at once and individually. Their feet flayed about trying to avoid his probing fingers without much success while their bodies thrashed around against the field and each other as their laughter permeated the lab
“HA HA HA HA HA HA SSTTHHHHAAAAPPPP!!!!!!”
“HA HA HA HA HA HA NOOOAAAHHHA MOOAHAHAHAHARRREEE!!!!!” came the desperate pleas from his teammates but Fitz was not only getting valuable data he was also enjoying himself far too much to stop now, he had managed to briefly tickle Simmons several times when they attended the Academy together and now he had unrestricted access not to just her but Skye as well! He found that now he had started tickling them he couldn’t stop, their laughter and cries for mercy were intoxicating as he watched how they both reacted differently – Simmons pretty much instantly lost all her composure as she was reduced to laughing and babbling helplessly while Skye tried and failed to keep from laughing as she kept trying to scream at him to stop. All the while they fought furiously against the force field but it refused to budge leaving them at his mercy
“Come on ladies, I know you can do better than that!” he said after several minutes before he began slowly pulling off their socks causing them to scream in alarm

Once their socks were gone Fitz watched as their now bare feet quivered in anticipation, Simmons had soft soles with deep arches and maroon nail polish while Skye had cute little toes decorated with alternating black and white nails along with both a toe ring and an ankle bracelet. Both women tensed up as they heard Fitz crack his knuckles in preparation of his next attack
“Right let’s move on to stage two!”
“FITZ ENOUGH ALREADY!” Skye demanded while Simmons was already starting to laugh before he even touched her
“Ha ha ha nooo...don’t! Please!!!!” she said in a giggly panic before he began tickling them both again “SOOOOOMMMMMEEEOONNNEEE HEHEHEHEHLLLLLPPP USSS!!!!” they both screamed in a panic

“You heard them!” came a commanding voice from the door, Fitz turned to see Agent May staring coldly at him with her arms folded “Let them go now Fitz! The jokes over” she added sternly as she began approaching him while he watched her
“Oh...of course...” he said, almost lost in a daze before turning around and pretending to look for the controls through the objects on his work station
“I won’t ask twice!” May said, wanting this to be over, she had just stepped out of the cockpit to grab a coffee only to find this ridiculous situation going on
“Yes...of course...” Fitz repeated in a trance like way, grabbing something before he spun around. May was shocked to see him holding an ICER stun gun in his hands before her eyes narrowed
“Put that dow....” she tried to order him but was cut off by a blast of energy hitting her squarely in the chest causing her to collapse unconscious on the workout mat
“FITZ WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?” Simmons and Skye shouted at him but he ignored them as he walked over to the downed Agent
“What I must...” he replied, his almost monotone voice making them look on worriedly as he knelt down and began unzipping May’s boots...

May slowly awoke and let out an exasperated groan as she found herself lying on her back on the lab table next to the still trapped Simmons and Skye. Like them she was now enveloped in a blue energy field of her own with just her head and debooted feet sticking out which were only covered by her tan nylons, she also noticed that Fitz wasn’t in the room
“May? Are you alright!?” Skye called over worriedly
“Urrgghhh! I think so!” she replied as she shook her head, angry at herself for being caught off guard so easily as she tried getting free of the energy bonds “Is there any way out of these things?” she asked her teammates
“No I’m afraid we haven’t been able to disable the fields” Simmons said fearfully
“Ok Simmons, what the hell is happening? Why did Fitz do this?” May asked as she tried working out the situation
“I don’t know… it must have something to do with the 0-8-4. During the fight with AIM one of their agents dropped the device and Fitz had to catch it, there must have been some kind of pathogen on it that transferred via his skin or that he breathed in that didn’t show up on any of our scans!”

“Great, so now he’s been infected by some kind of alien tickle torture obsession? How do we stop him?” Skye said in exasperation while desperately trying to hide her own fear, during her time as a hacker she had often looked into the dark secrets of powerful individuals, one time she had been investigated a politician with hidden links to the Roxxon corporation and she had been surprised to discover he had been a frequent visitor to tickling sites. Curiosity had gotten the better of her and she had checked some of them out only to discover a whole secret world of tickling activity that she never knew existed devoted to the subject. She couldn’t believe how exhaustive the types of tickling fetishes that existed not to mention the numerous implements that could be used in such torture that she and the others might now very well be on the receiving end of from someone they considered a friend who was clearly under some kind of alien influence!

“It would seem so...” Simmons said trying not to panic herself even as her feet began flexing about in fear, she had always hated to be tickled and it was now a terrifyingly real concept for her as Fitz already knew just how ticklish she was as well as all her worst spots on her entire body! He had frequently tickled her at the academy to make her jump and it would only just take a few carefully chosen strikes to leave her curled up in a ball begging for mercy, now he had hours to torment her!
“Ok, well the good news is the plane is on autopilot so once we arrive at the sandbox a SHIELD team will be able to board the plane and free us. Meanwhile how do we escape these bonds?” May asked as she tried to calm her teammates, however her own mind racing on a way to get free as quickly as possible as although she would never admit it she was secretly worried to as she was incredibly ticklish herself which she had long worked hard to prevent anyone who knew her from learning
“I’m afraid you can’t break out of the cocoons May, I based them on an old Stark design for containing the Hulk himself. It will easily hold you three!” Fitz said calmly as he walked back into the lab and locked it down trapping the three women with him as he put down a heavy bag of items for the next test “Also we won’t be going to the sandbox now!”

May tried to remain stoic as she glared at him while he checked his console
“What do you mean?” she said, projecting her tranquil fury towards him
“With a wee bit of computer hacking I’ve not only reset the plane’s flight path but also scrambled its transponder so SHIELD won’t be able to track us. I’m taking you all to an old decommissioned SHIELD black site where I can help you”
“Fitz this is insane, something is obviously wrong so let us help you” Simmons said, trying her best to cautiously reason with him but he looked at her almost as if he didn’t know her
“DAMN IT FITZ YOU NEED TO RELEASE US RIGHT NOW!” Skye shouted as she started fighting against energy field once again
“I afraid I can’t, you are all infected and I need to cure you...” he said, his voice still trance like
“What do you mean? None of us are infected by anything!” May shouted, fed up of being trapped
“Yes you are, by a terrible affliction known as ... the grumpies” he continued, Skye had to stifle a laugh at hearing this ridiculous term
“Grumpies? What on Earth are you talking about?” Simmons demanded, trying to logically work out what had happened to her colleague
“It’s a disease that cause sadness in people and the only way to cure it is with the healing power of laughter” Fitz said as he double checked the captive women’s bonds before walking over to their feet “And now that I have fixed it so we won’t be disturbed I am going to save you!”

Fitz stood by the 3 pairs of feet before him, Skye and Simmons were already moving about in fear but he found May remained perfectly still, not showing the tiniest trace of worry
“You seem awfully calm Agent May” he said
“I’m not ticklish...” she growled at him, this was a lie but she wasn’t about to give away her secret
“Why don’t we test that theory then” he answered as she began running his fingers against her arches. As soon as he made contact with her May made a conscious effort to remain stone faced but Fitz had anticipated this, she was a legend at SHIELD for being tough in the face of adversity and he knew it would take a while to get her to crack a smile. Fitz continued running his fingers in spider like motions up and down her arches as she remained motionless, May was unaware that from his vantage point he could view a reflection of her face in one of the metal cabinets so he could see the faintest hints of a smile slowly begin to appear on her lips
“Come now Agent May, holding in laughter is a very bad sign of the grumpies, you really need to let it out!” Hearing this May responded by clamping her mouth shut and forcing herself to hold in her laughter as she tried moving her feet a little out of the path of his fingers but Fitz took notice of this
“You’ve gone very quiet May...” Fitz said tauntingly as he continued, watching carefully how her soles had begun moving about slightly and her toes started to lightly twitch
“HHMMMFFF!!” was all May replied, making an indignant sound as she tried drowning out the tickling sensations, she was an expert in resisting most types of torture but this light tickling was quickly becoming unbearable, made worse by the fact her nylons increased the sensation of every probing touch! Fitz continued for a few minutes as May’s face grew more and more flustered, he knew she was moments away from cracking

As Fitz kept tickling their superior office Skye and Simmons tried to reason with him
“Fitz, you need to stop now before things get worse!” Simmons said
“Worse than allowing my teammates to have a case of the Grumpies? I don’t think so!” he replied without stopping his tickling of May
“Damn it there’s no such thing as the Grumpies!” Skye shouted at him “It’s some kid of alien virus now stop this already!” however she immediately wished she had kept quiet as Fitz turned menacingly to face them with a sadistic smile before pulling a remote from his pocket and pressing one of the buttons. A few seconds later the two of them began laughing loudly again as several orbs levitated from the table near their feet and began discharging a small amount of blue energy directly at their soles
“HA HA HA HA SSTTHHHAAAPPP!!!” “NOOHHOHOHOH ENNNOOOUUGGGHHH!!!!!” they screamed in unison as the energy pulsed across their arches, heels and even in-between their toes
“HA HA HA WHHHAAAATTT HHAAHAHAVVVEE YOOHOHOOUUU DOONNEEE!!!!???” Simmons cried as she tried flexing her feet trying to avoid the energy bursts without success
“I adapted a few micro drones I had lying about to act as pulse transmitters, do you like them?”
“HA HA HA HA NOOOOHAHAHAOOOOOO!!!!” Skye and Simmons replied but Fitz had already turned his attention back to May
“See how happy they are now they are being cured of the Grumpies?” he asked but May just glared at him “Soon that will be you as well!” he continued as he began running his fingers along her insteps to test her reactions there
“HHMMMFFF!” May groaned back, she would have shouted something worse if she wasn’t trying desperately not to laugh!

As Fitz kept trying to get May to smile Skye and Simmons were screaming in torment, the crackling energy zapping their helpless soles almost constantly which felt like a mild static shock but strong enough to elicit bouts of laughter from them. All the while they fought in desperation against the cocoon but it still refused to budge even an inch leaving the girls only a few inches of room to move around in
“HA HA HA HA SSIIIMMOOONNNSSSSS DOOOO SOOOHOHOHOMMMEEETTHHHHEEEIIINNGGGG!!!” Skye pleaded to her friend
“HA HA HA HA HA HA IIII CCHAHAHAHANNNNTTTT!!!!!!” Simmons regrettably replied, all her technical knowhow was useless as long as they remained encased. May meanwhile was furiously trying to think of any boring subject she could to drown the tickling sensations out but it wasn’t working, then Fitz grabbed the toes of her left foot and held them back before launching a tickle attack on the underside of them
“HHFFF!!” May let out a small squeak as she tried pulling away from him making Fitz smile before he decided to move on to the next step.

May was then taken aback by the sudden noise of fabric tearing followed by the feeling of air on her now bared feet as Fitz ripped open May’s nylons leaving her soft size 8’s exposed before him, unlike the others her nails were unpolished and her feet were a little wider but that just meant he had more space to play with! May wanted to scream at him as Fitz resumed tickling her but she had to use all her focus on continuing trying not to laugh, she kept repeating a mantra in her head she had learned to endure torture, however this wasn’t like that at all, as Fitz’s teasing fingers was more irritating than anything
“Come on May, give us a biiiig smile!” Fitz taunted but she wasn’t going to give in to this! However her mouth was now clamped shut even more, proving that he was in fact getting to her
“Ready to laugh yet?” he said as he pressed a few buttons on the remote, there was a small crackle of energy inside the cocoon which zapped through her clothing to lightly brush against her belly button. Although she made no sound May instantly shut her eyes and threw her head back as she was caught off guard by this new attack
“MMMMFFF!!!!” she grunted as she instinctively moved her abdomen from side to side even though the spark had since gone
“Looks like we found a new tickle spot to play with!” Fitz said cruelly as he pressed some more buttons and May found her taunt stomach suddenly subjected to countless tickling zaps within her energy prison
“HMMMF HMMMFFF!!!!!” May grunted as she thrashed about wildly, her head shaking from side to side
“HA HA HA HA WWHHHAHHHAHAHATTT ARRHAHAHA YOHOHOUUUU DOHOHOHINNGGG TTOHOHOH MMAHAHAAAYYYY??!!” Skye shouted at seeing May’s sudden reactions
“This!” Fitz said calmly as he did the same to Skye and Simmons and the next thing they knew there was a barrage of tickling zaps upon their helpless bodies within the cocoon as well while the orbs kept up the incessant tickling on their feet

By now May was reaching her breaking point, she could feel a torrent of laughter building up within her and she didn’t know how long she could keep it at bay. Fitz’s expert tickling of her arches coupled with the torment of her very sensitive stomach wasn’t helping either as she continued trying to focus on a way to escape from this. She had now moved about so much that she had inadvertently rolled around within the cocoon so she was now lying on her stomach however this had only served to grant Fitz even more access to her soles while the energy surges kept on targeting her navel where ever she went. Fitz saw how May was now struggling to keep from laughing so he pulled out a new electric toothbrush from his bag and switched it on. May was too busy dealing with the navel tickling to notice, until the rotating bristles touched her soles
“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as the floodgates finally broke wide open. Fitz sat there watching gleefully as the tough Agent writhed about before him reduced to helpless squeals of laughter joining the still hysterical Skye and Simmons
“Tickle, tickle Agent May, doesn’t it feel better to laugh instead of being grumpy?” he asked as he gripped her left foot to hold it still while running the bristles in between her toes but May was far too busy laughing to reply

Now that he had finally gotten May to start laughing Fitz turned his attention back to Skye and Simmons. Setting several more of the tickle orbs to start working on May’s feet in conjunction with the navel ticklers Fitz then stood himself by their tortured soles once more
“HA HA HA HA OOOHHH NNOOOAHAHAHOOO!!!!” Simmons squealed as she saw him approach, trying to pull her feet away
“HA HA HA HA PPLLLEEEHEHEHEHSSEEE STTTHHAHAHAHAHAPP THHIIIISSSS!!!!” Skye pleaded as she tried moving her feet to protect one with the other. However a quick bit of string around their big toes quickly remedied this
“A low tech solution but effective nonetheless!” Fitz said as he picked up two ball point pens. The girls felt a twinge of fear as they heard him click the pens before moving closer. Simmons screamed as he began drawing two smiley faces on the base of her big toes before adding another to each of her arches just as the cocoon began to zap them both as well on their sides, navels, thighs and underarms. They may have well not have been wearing anything for all the protection their clothing offered as the zaps bypassed through their clothes to teasingly graze their bare skin making them squeal with each and every single tickling touch on their defenceless flesh. After he finished with Simmons he grabbed Skye’s ankles and drew smiley faces on her toes and arches as well
“YYOOHAHAHAH HAHAHHAAAVVVEEEE TAHAHAHHAH SSTTTHAHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!” Skye pleaded as he finished the first smiley face
“I will...when you’re all cured” he answered bluntly as he began drawing the second smiley face.

Once he was done he looked over his work
“That’s definitely is a step in the right direction!” he said proudly
“HA HA HA SSCCRREEHEHEHWWW YYOOUUHHAHAHA!!!!!” Skye shouted at him
“Oh Skye, can’t you see I’m trying to help you?”
“SHHEHEHEHSSSS RRHIHIHIGGHHTTT!!!!! Simmons added between her laughter, Fitz looked hurt by this
“And what do you think May?” he asked but she was still too busy laughing from the tickle zaps all over her body to answer. He thought long and hard before saying “You’re right!”
“HAHAHA YYOOHOHOHRRREEE GGHOHOHONNAAAHHH STTHAHAHAHPPP?” Skye said hopefully
“No silly, you need an even more intense session than I originally thought!”

All three women got worried at what he planned next as he started looking through his supplies, starting with a roll of duct tape
“First of all let’s stop that backtalk!” he said menacingly as she proceeded to tape gag Skye, Simmons and May. They all tried in vain to stop this but soon enough they were all laughing and screaming at him through their makeshift gags
“GFDMNF IF LFT UF GF!!!!!!” Simmons tried shouting at him
“ENGF ALRFY!” May joined in with her colleague
“FTF PLSF STF!” Simmons also pleaded
“Such unhappy faces, I really have my work cut out for me!” he replied as he disabled the tickle zappers allowing his “patients” a moment to finally catch their breath

All three Agents remained fearfully silent as Fitz paced back and forth muttering to himself almost lost in thought until he stopped and faced them
“Ok ladies, I hope you enjoyed your break because you won’t be getting another one until you’re cured!” he said before grabbing all their ankles and holding the six wiggling feet under his left arm
“Now then, who’s first?” he said loudly causing them all to tense up
“Ffftss ppssff…” Simmons pleaded before his right hand descended on her arches causing her to shriek through her gag
“LLFFF HHFFF AALLNNFFF!!!!!” May demanded but then she and Skye began laughing to as the orbs began tormenting their feet while the zappers returned in full force to tickle their underarms, stomachs, ribs, sides and thighs within the cocoons. Eventually he stopped tickling Simmons and moved on to May and the orbs just went straight to targeting Simmons’s feet without even giving her a moment’s respite

Fitz continued tickling the feet of his helpless “patients” at random no matter how much they pleaded for mercy, then once they had each been tickled several times he decided to try something else as he positioned himself to be nearest Simmons feet and moved in closer towards them
“HHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Simmons wailed in shock as she felt him run his tongue along her sensitive arches and insteps before nibbling on her toes while the rest of her body continued to be tormented. Skye and May had no idea what he was doing to her but guessed it must be horrendous given her explosive reactions and it wasn’t long before Fitz targeted them as well in the same way
“HHHHHFFFFFFHHFFFFFFF NNFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!” Skye cried out as he wrapped his tongue around her toes
“NNNFFFFF GGGFFFFTTT AAWWWHHAAAFFFYYY!!!!!!!!!” May screamed when it was her turn and he nibbled on her left instep while running his fingers around her right arch in tandem

The torment seemed to go on and on with no end in sight and by the fourth hour all three SHIELD agents had been reduced to babbling messes with red, tear stained and sweat covered faced as Fitz continued his relentless pursuit to cure them of their grumpies, however since starting with his original capture of Skye and Simmons he had become more sluggish and grown paler and paler but due to their gags none of them could warn him
“Ok ladies… you’re defiantly doing better but now…now…you need to…” Fitz tried to say while leaning against a wall to support himself before collapsing to the floor, however even with him out of commission their torment didn’t end as they still had to contend with the orbs and cocoons zappers that were continuing to tickle them without slowing down in the slightest

Later…

Maria Hill finished reviewing the mission report in her office at the Triskelion before addressing Agent Coulson on the viewscreen
“So Agent Fitz fell under some kind of ... alien tickling psychosis?”
“It would appear so,” he answered, having now returned to the Bus “He passed out a few hours after his initial exposure and the cocoon invention of his broke down an hour or so later allowing Agents May, Simmons and Skye to escape and reroute the plane back to its destination” he explained having been debriefed on the situation by the near hysterical female members of his team upon his and Ward’s return, he couldn’t believe that such strong and capable Agents had been so tormented by being tickled! “Luckily the contact was so minimal that the effects wore off after about 8 hours. Agent Fitz is currently in the med lab for the next 48 hours under strict observation, although speaking off the record Agent May made it clear that she would much rather see him thrown off the plane instead!”
“I can’t say that I blame her!” Maria said, her toes instinctively curling up within her boots, the very thought of being tied down and tickled mercilessly made her shudder “I want this 0-8-4 under maximum lockdown at the sandbox, it’s far too dangerous to ever fall into enemy hands!”
“Yes Ma’am, we will be arriving there within the hour”
“Good, I’ll rest easier when it’s safely locked away, I just pray that’s the only device like that we ever find!”

Several days later...

It was a beautiful, quiet morning in Sokovia. While most of the world only saw here a war torn country nestled in Central Europe, Wanda Maximoff also known as the Scarlet Witch knew better. She had lived here all her life before joining the Avengers yet no matter how exciting her life as an superheroine was she often found herself yearning to see her homeland again and she had decided to visit when she finally had some free time. Walking through the peaceful forest she began thinking about her parents and brother Pietro and all the fun times they had shared here before the war.

Wanda then stopped abruptly when she felt something under her boot beneath the ground before kneeling down and brushing some dirt away to reveal a small half buried red ball
“Huh, wonder what this is?” she thought as she picked it up, unaware of its true nature “Maybe a child’s toy? It’s kind of cute, plus it goes with my uniform” she thought as she pocketed it “A nice little souvenir of my homeland, I’ll show it to Black Widow when I get back to the base...after all she really needs to learn how to laugh a little more...she’s so grumpy all the time… plus Pepper’s visiting tomorrow as well...” and with that she turned round and walked back to her waiting Quinjet to join in the fight against the dreaded grumpies...

The End?

Grumpies? Is this story part of the Alien Tickling Clowns series that was set up by whotwolf on dA!? :D

Grumpies? Is this story part of the Alien Tickling Clowns series that was set up by whotwolf on dA!? :D

Ha ha yes that was a reference to the excellent "Planet of the Clowns" series by Whotwolf & JMherzog, I aksed Whotwolf for permission to include subtle link to his story and he agreed ;-)

Excellent, excellent story!! Well written, great characterization, and you picked a beautiful time in the storyline to pick up. Bravo!!

Ha ha yes that was a reference to the excellent "Planet of the Clowns" series by Whotwolf & JMherzog, I aksed Whotwolf for permission to include subtle link to his story and he agreed ;-)

Awesome, love it! Nice to meet a fellow fan of their works :D

Excellent, excellent story!! Well written, great characterization, and you picked a beautiful time in the storyline to pick up. Bravo!!

Thank you very much! I started writing it when I originally watched the show but stopped before the Winter Solider crossover- luckily I was able to set the story in early season 1 before everything changes!

Awesome, love it! Nice to meet a fellow fan of their works :D

They are really amazing pics and stories, Whotwolf has been posting them all on TMF again ;-) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...h-Captain-Marvel-She-Hulk-and-many-more-(*-F)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back