• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Temple of Calai (interactive tickling/sex novella)

HisFlyinFingers

TMF Regular
It's been quite a while since I've posted a story here, but I spent a good portion of 2018 working on this choose-your-own-adventure-style story, so today seems like the perfect time to share my progress.

The Temple of Calai
https://templeofcalai.netlify.com/

Synopsis: Calai is the Princess of Love, and her worshipers are rumored to perform mysterious erotic rites to win her favor. As a young adult who has come of age not far from Her Temple, you're about to discover exactly what that means. Contains tickling (obviously), bondage, and sex, in every orientation and configuration I could come up with so far.

Feedback is greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoy!

Very good story with lots of options for a fun time indeed. Can certainly tell the effort put into it and it shows with how much work was done. Well written and lots of good chapters, along with fun potential as well. Really hope to see more of it.

This is masterfully done. I normally avoid things writing from this perspective because I there's alway always something that makes me go "that's not what I would do/feel in that moment" that kind of ruins the immersion and makes it feel, I don't know, gimmicky. But because this was so customizable to my own preferences, that didn't happen to me. Not once. And it just sucked me right in.

The writing and setting of this are wonderful. I'm very much looking forward to re-reading this as it updates.

Wow, that was really amazing. I hope you keep working on that story. Many thanks for those nice impressions. I will have to show this to a play partner of mine.

This is genuinely really good. Your writing is impressive, and never seems over the top. The interactive elements are great, and the story and setting are actually pretty damn interesting. Well done mate!

Everything about this is thoroughly impressive. The use of interactive elements, the care put into the interactions, and the sheer amount of variations for all interests are all praiseworthy. I hope dearly that this continues!

Damn this is amazing! I've been thinking of doing something in a similar vein (with the second person perspective), but I had given up on making it interactive because I couldn't find a platform to host it on that wasn't awful. Looks like you've beaten me to the punch though, this is really high quality stuff and thoroughly entertaining.

Did you code that website yourself or did you use a pr

Thanks so much! I'm really glad you all like it so much.

November: I used Twine 2, which I found to be really simple to learn. Part of the reason it took me several months to get this much done (besides work and other life commitments) was that I'd never coded anything before. But Twine is perfect if you want to write interactive stories, and I found it very easy to get started.

Absolutely loved this :) It was a great experience and I can't wait to see more of it done! I also really appreciate how you cater towards multiple orientations and tickle preferences. Thanks for putting so much work into this and please keep us posted on the progress!

This is amazing, HisFlyinFingers! What a remarkable achievement. I haven't explored all the options in this story, but I'm looking forward to doing so. Loved the scenario. A great idea, well-executed, and very hot scenes.

This is great! You write well and the roleplay/choices are fun. I hope you get around to adding to it.

This is just so ingenious and sexy. It's both well-written and one of the most creative pieces of erotic fiction I've seen anywhere. If anything like this has been attempted on the tmf before, I haven't ever seen it... This is a brand new type of tickling story...able to appeal to either male or female readers of virtually all sexual preferences or lee/ler preferences. Love this, amazing job.

Agree with many of the positive comments above. A delightful experience.

Simply amazing. I would love a TTS / Audio version of this.

Only just seen this, great stuff! The writing is excellent and you've obviously done a lot of work setting up all the options. It reminded me a little of some of the Failbetter games like Sunless Sea (obviously with tickling though!).

Just boosting this to note that I've now added a fifth chapter to this story, and will start work soon on chapter six. Quarantine has its plus sides, I guess!

Again, thank you all so much for your kind comments. I'm always happy to see more people are enjoying this.

This is some good news that I really needed, good Sir! Thank you for your amazing work!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back