• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Astrid Blackmailed m/f

Gizmotime

For a run-of-the-mill highschool student, Tucker had a big problem. When he'd come into biology class, the wheezing voice of his friend Sheldon would almost slow-motion into a drone and fade with everything else into the background and his head, magnetically and unerringly, would be pulled towards where Astrid Chang sat. His heart would do a little skip and dance and suddenly he'd forget how to use his knees and sort of stagger, hop to his desk which sat, oh thank the gods, only one desk behind Astrid's. One desk! One desk but it might as well been a hundred.

"And the new deathstar lego set just came out on Amazon." Sheldon cracked his knuckles. "It looks AMAZING. There's like a billion pieces man."

"Uh huh, uh huh." Tucker melted into his chair and stared at Astrid's back.

Astrid Chang. Long black hair. Smooth pale skin and dark liquid eyes and a body with the natural grace of a dancer, straight-limbed and slim shoulders. An absolute vision in skinny jeans. Or anything, really. She was the spectre that haunted his very being.

“Let’s start with something simple. What’s your full name?”

“Astrid Chang.”

“Ethnicity?”

“I was born here in Texas but I – ah – um – I s-stop p-p-please.”

“Ethnicity?”

“I’m Korean. My parents moved here from H-Hong Kong.”

“What are you studying here?”

“Y-you know that hahaha.”

“Astrid. Answer the question. Or the socks come off.”

“Hahaahahaa nooooooo OK OK I’m taking marine biology.”

“So if you’re in marine biology why are you in the arts room?”

“I – hahaha – um – hahahaHAhaHA NOO OK STOP!”

“What were you doing in the arts room? And why are there paints in your backpack?”

“Why are you here Tucker? You-you’re in marine biology too.”

“Let’s just say I’ve always wanted to do this….and you screwing up like this, perfect Astrid, the star of our class, messing up, is kind of a golden opportunity.”

“Ohhh god, just stop. I’m – I’m ticklish!”

“What’s the penalty for theft at our school?”

“E-expulsion.”

“Do you want that?”

“God Tucker, you’re such an asshole. Just let me go already. Everyone will know it was you if you turn me in.”

“Mr. Pierre chose me as his assistant. I can just report it as an anonymous tip.”

“Please Tucker.”

“Socks off. Now.”

Tucker slid one finger down Astrid’s soft arch. Her giggles were adorable. The foot snapped back and her pale toes scrunched together. Tucker gently waggled the finger up her heel, watching the foot wave back and forth, trying to dodge his touch. Astrid’s face was flushed to her collar bone and she was trying hard not to laugh. “Oh this is too good,” Tucker said, shifting himself closer to her feet. He kept probing at different angles, softly gracing her smooth soles at different areas with no more than the barest of touches, the briefest contact. It was driving Astrid crazy. She clamped both hands over her lips to keep laughter from coming out but it was clear that her own sensitivity aside, the teasing was just terrible. The honour student had never felt so out of control, fear coiling up every time the blonde boy’s single finger touched her bare foot and then relaxing as soon as it retreated, only to flinch again. It helped that for an Asian girl, Astrid had fairly large feet, long and high-arched and soft as silk.

Tucker picked up her left foot by the ankle. “What size are your feet? 9?”

“8 – 8 and a half,” Astrid managed to squeak out as he began to gently stroke them again. She wasn’t thrilled that this random guy who she’d never even known existed was now gaining knowledge on her body but she was too afraid of being tickled to say no. After all this was the worst possible thing in the world; she hated being tickled. And she hated how sensitive her whole body was.

Meanwhile Tucker was in heaven. His heart rate was beating so hard he could barely hear himself. Seeing Astrid, the shy girl, practically quivering and helpless on the desk with her gorgeous feet in his lap as if they belonged to him now, it was like a dream come true. “Do you wash your feet often?”

“Umm,” Astrid looked confused. “Sort of I guess? I mean – eek – uh – hahaha – Tucker, stop – ss-stop tickling me-e so I – I can a-a-answer.”

“Oh?” Tucker’s smile chilled her to the bone. “This is tickling you?”

“O-o-obviously-hahaha.”

He lifted her pale foot up higher, raising her leg. “I had no idea. I was just testing your soles. I had no idea you were this ticklish.” He pressed his thumb against her soft sole.
Almost like a massage. “Answer the question.”

“I shower every day,” Astrid tried to think of something else to say. “I wash my feet with soap.”

“Good girl.” Tucker kept rubbing her foot, enjoying the way it squirmed in his hand, the warmth of it. “They smell great. I want you to keep that up, understand?”

“O – ok?” Astrid bit her lower lip. Even with a massage, Tucker’s nails were brushing against her feet ever so slightly. She fought to keep from giggling. “Ca-can you s-s-stop that, p-please?”

“Fine. I’ll be nice.” Tucker watched her sigh with relief and relax both feet, her toes unclenching. “Next question. Where else on your body are you ticklish?”

Astrid froze. A look of panic crossed her beautiful features. “I can’t tell you that,” Astrid said angrily, hugging herself. “No way hosay.”

“Put your feet back in my lap.”

She shot him a glare. He patted his hair own hairy leg expectantly. Astrid pouted and extended her long legs, resting her large feet right in front of him.

“Unless I tell you to, keep them here at all times,” Tucker said, playing with her toes. Astrid bit her lip, feet twitching as if they wanted to jump away. She did as she was told though to Tucker’s delight.

“Now then.” He said, like a school teacher gently but firmly interrogating a pouty student. “Where else are you ticklish?”

“Really Tucker? Can’t you just molest my feet? I’m ticklish there as it is.”

“I asked you a question Astrid.” He gently scratched under Astrid’s big toe making the girl gasp and shake her raven black locks.

“OK point taken.” Astrid was desperately trying to clench her big toe down but Tucker’s finger was in the way. She was trying her best to maintain a calm voice. “My armpits, belly button, sides, hips, neck, my…knees, butt and back and under my breasts.”
It was better than Tucker had hoped. “Back of knees?”

“Uh…I’ve never really checked?”

Tucker beckoned. “Legs in the air.”

“Seriously?”

He glared/ “Now.”

Oh god help me, Astrid thought as she slid her slender body forward closer to her tormentor, and lifted her slim legs up in the air like some common whore. She clenched both pale fists and squeezed her eyes shut. How did it come to this? She was a respected, envied honour student and he was a nobody. The shy girl had never even hugged a boy before, let alone this.
Tucker smiled and observed Astrid in that pose, her large white feet dangling in the air before her. He pressed one finger on her left sole and applied pressure. “Keep your soles up Astrid.”

Her tootsies upturned obediently.

“Now toes. Open them.”

“Oh god, just do it already.”

“Not until you spread those digits Astrid.” Tucker scratched her arch impulsively and Astrid’s body jerked.

“OK OK OK.”

“Perfect.” Tucker stared for a second longer and then pulled out his phone and snapped a few pics of the raven haired girl on her back. Then he moved forward and made two claws with his hands. He squeezed under both knees and was rewarded with a kick to the face as Astrid let out an animal yelp, rolling away.

“Well that’s settled.” Tucker placed Astrid’s feet back in his lap. “Next question. What kind of shoes do you own?”

“Ugg boots. Two pairs of heels. Reebok sneakers for the gym. And regular boots. You know, the ones you took off my feet.”

“No flip flops? Or sandals?”

“I...I don’t like people staring at my feet. Plus I’m always studying or painting so I don’t have time to go outdoors or to the beach or anything.”
Tucker chuckled. “How ironic. You know I’ve been obsessed with you since day one. You can’t imagine how many sleepless nights you’ve caused me with just a look or a word. And your feet…they’re just perfect.”
Astrid rolled her eyes. “I’m thrilled. How long will this take? Can I go now?”
Tucker wiggled one finger under her sole. “Not until I say so.”

“Eeek! No! Not again!”

He pressed his outstretched palm on Astrid’s white sole, and then began to slowly curl his nails cruelly together so that they met at the center of her slender arch. The skinny girl howled, her ankle yanking against Tucker’s grip. As scrawny as the blonde boy was, he was still stronger than his prisoner. Astrid gasped as Tucker placed his hand on her other foot, doing the same. He noted the dark eyed girl squirmed more and more as the fingers got closer together. He did it a few more times just to relish Astrid’s cute reactions, watching her cold exterior break down each time, her big dark liquid eyes beg him so much. Tucker then raked slowly from heel to toes, all his nails exploring the curves and slope of her feet. Astrid jerked from side to side, laughter bubbling from her lips. She screamed his name, pounding her small fists on the desk in frustration.

“I still can’t get over how ticklish you are,” Tucker said. “I barely even have to touch you. Can you imagine if I actually dug my fingers in? Or if I used a brush?”

“Ohhhh gawwwd noooooo!”

After ten more minutes Tucker gave her a break. Astrid was hugging herself, her pretty head bowed low and gasping. He was glad though to see that she hadn’t dared taken her still twitching soles from his lap.

“I’ll be seeing you again.” Tucker said. “Next time I’ll bring materials but don’t worry it won’t be as bad as your experience today. I’ll be nicer.”

“T-thank you,” Astrid whimpered, head bowed.

“If you don’t comply I’ll make things worse. A second strike earns you a spanking.”

Astrid’s head shot up. “What?”

“You heard me.” Tucker patted her instep. “Just do as I say. It’ll b easy.”

Astrid’s toes curled. “O-OK…can I go now?”

Tucker stood up and stretched. “Yes. I’ll text you the next date."

“I’m sorry I’m late.”

Astrid Chang. Smoky dark eyes, milky pale skin, and long midnight hair framing her perfect face. A dancer’s body, slim and athletic, straight limbs and narrow shoulders. Astrid Chang. An absolute vision in skinny jeans and black hoodie.

“Sit down. On the table there. I texted you 4 pm.”

“I know.” She brushed a dark lock past her ear. Traffic was a shit show getting here. I usually go to bed early so I never drive here at night. Look I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.”

“No it won’t. Shoes off. Socks too. Let me see those feet.”

Astrid grimaced as she peeled off her Reeboks and white ankle socks as well, hopping on one foot. Her pale milky feet contrasted nicely with her dark blue jeans and the library carpet. Tucker brushed some lint aside and then lifted her left foot up for a sniff.

“Did you work out?”

“Yeah.” Astrid looked confused. “Sorry I didn’t get a chance to wash them. Uhh are we cool?”

“Nope.” Tucker frowned at her. “I guess we should get this out of the way. From now on, your feet belong to me. As a matter of fact,” he pinched her thigh causing Astrid to squeal. “From now on your whole ticklish body will be mine to play with. And I’ll do whatever I want to your tootsies whenever I want. You are not to touch, sweat or decorate them without my say so. That includes working out.” He said these words callously and matter-of-factly, staring down at the dark-haired girl condescendingly. She glared back at him, pouting.

“You can’t be serious.”

“Do you want to see how serious I can be?” Without warning Tucker wrapped his arms around her slim ankles and raked his fingers up and down Astrid’s soles. The beautiful Asian girl screamed, bucking up and down. The desk shook as blackmailed girl howled apologies and pleas, her normal austere manner of speaking now garbled and desperate and pleading. Her feet yanked on Tucker’s grip but Tucker was a Texas country boy and he knew how to secure a strong hold against even the most desperate tugs. The skinny girl was no match, but her reactions didn’t fade. Astrid hated it. Every time she felt Tucker’s thick fingers contact her shapely soles her body just went into overdrive trying to escape on its own. “III’M SORRY HAHAHAHAHA! PLWEASE TUUUCKE-HAHAHA-I’m SORRY!!!!”

She kicked and thrashed to no avail. She grabbed her pretty head with both hands and tossed it back and forth, hair flying. After begging for who knows how long, Tucker finally released her ankles and his fingers left her soles. Astrid collapsed, gasping, still giggling from phantom reminders on her poor feet from the onslaught. She sat up and bent over to massage her feet. Tucker quickly dug one finger into her belly button; Astrid yelped and jerked back.

“No touching!” He barked, causing Astrid to flinch. “Only I get to touch your feet understand?”

He grabbed her by the armpits – talk about embarrassing – and easily flipped her over. Tucker was just a scrawny unpopular kid but Astrid didn’t weigh much herself. She felt herself being manhandled until her chest touched the hard desk and didn’t process what was happening until Tucker’s hand fell on her rump.

“Ow!”

“Who do those feet belong to?”

Astrid stared under the desk at the pale tops of her bare feet. “Uh…”

Slap. Astrid screamed.

“Who?”

“You! They belong to you!”

Slap. “Say my name!”

Astrid’s toned butt grinded against Tucker’s waist as the slender girl tried her best to escape. Tucker himself had had a paddling more than once as a kid on the farm and knew the best way to hold a wriggling body in one place as well as the disciplinary effect it had. Astrid’s neck was flushed with embarrassment and humiliation. Tucker smacked his palm on the popular girl’s butt a few more times.

“My feet belong to Tucker! My soles and heels and toes belong to Tucker!”

Incredible. He hadn’t even told her to go into detail. “Have you learned your lesson?”

“Yeessssss!”

“Now sit on the table.”

Astrid turned around, hurt and humiliated. Her lip was upturned in a bratty pout and her black hair hung in messy sweaty clumps, covering parts of her gorgeous face. She was the perfect caricature of an icy princess brought low and humbled. She pushed herself onto the table and put her feet in Tucker’s lap.

“Good girl,” he said. “I’m surprised you forgot our rules in the first meeting. You’re usually so organized and prepared.”

“I’ll admit, me not looking forward to this at all played some part in it.”

“Cry me a river. This wont be as fun for me you know. I’ll show you what I mean. Give your right foot a sniff.”

“What?”

“I told you. If we’re going to maintain this relationship I want you to know how I feel. I was looking forward to this all day Astrid.”

I don’t want to maintain a relationship, Astrid thought. She looked at her shapely feet. No way. This was way too humiliating.

“All right.” Tucker stood up. “Looks like I’ll have to put your socks in your mouth then.”

“NO!” Astrid backed up, eyes wide. “I’ll do it.” She gulped, feeling nervous and not quite believing herself as she grabbed her own ankle with both hands and brought it close to her face. Her own incredible flexibility as a dancer worked against her.

“Sole to face,” Tucker said. He grabbed her other foot harshly. She winced when she felt his country boy fingers on her sole. “Or else.”

Astrid flushed with shame as she pressed her own warm sole against her face. The dark haired beauty sniffed all parts of her foot, between her toes and under them too all while Tucker watched. They were salty and reeked.

“I can’t believe I just did that.” Astrid gasped.

Last edited:
Really nice start (guessing this will have more parts and I'd look forward to those). Only thing I would say is its a bit jarring how this went from Tucker thinking about his admiration for Astrid to after he already caught her stealing. Felt like it might make more sense to show him catching her and his realization about what he could try and do with that.

Hope to see more from you :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back