• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review TKSocks - */me

ploki

*/me

Yes, this is fictional. Sadly...

Hello guys and girls.

I’m lurking now for a very long time in this forum without contributing much. Sorry for that. It’s not like I would not want to. It’s more like… I don’t know. I guess I don’t have the phantasy to come up with a good story.
But since I am one of the very few lucky ones, who got into the first delivery wave of the famous TTSocks I kind of feel obligated to share my first impressions. My plan is to write down every thought, feeling experience and sensation I come by – hoping to help you, the unfortunate Waiting-ones, the indecisive “What feature should I select”-ones and the doubtful “Should I really put THAT amount of money into this”-ones.
However, right now I am waiting. It’s 8:54am, I am on holiday and the shipment tracking says, my packet should arrive in the next 4 hours. The downloadable software is at 87% at ~140kb/s. I guess the server are not built for the release day.
Nothing more to say for now. So, stay tuned.

---

[9:31am] - Still waiting. Right now, I think, waiting for tickle torture is the worst tickle torture. Damn…

---

[10:45am] – I spent the last hour to write a little app for my PC. It automatically updates the forum post on this thread with timestamp and text. I hope I did not put any bug in my code. Yes. I am bored. At least the TKApp has finished downloading and is installing.

---

[11:21am] – I decided to wash my feet again. Because I was convinced, that the postman would ring at the very worst moment of the day. Unfortunately, he didn’t. My feet are clean. And I am still waiting. I started the TKApp but all it says is “Connection error – Please make sure your TTSocks are in range and fully charged”. Yeah. I kind of expected that my Bluetooth adapter would not pair with any device, which is driving around town in a packet. Well, I guess that’s a good thing. Wait… imagine. What would you do if you were able to connect with a pair of TTSocks somewhere out in public? I like the idea, actually… Imagine, you have the possibility to activate some kind of “Game-Mode” where people with the Mobile App could scan their surrounding for other users?

---

[11:26am] - Never mind the “Public PVP Mode”-Idea. It’s already discussed here: <<link removed>>

---

[11:46am] - Yeeehaaa! It’s here! My socks finally have arrived. First thing I see on the box: “Please read the instructions carefully”. Of course. Nothing unexpected so far. But they have put these stickers over the opening of the socks which say: “By removing this sticker I confirm that I have read the instruction manual”. Guess the legal department had some fun with that product. I skipped trough the pages and haven’t found any surprising information. Do not use them while driving, swimming… blah blah. No, seriously. Anybody with a basic will to survive should know what’s a good idea and what not. Anyhow, please do not understand this as a recommendation not to read the manual. Just read it and don’t do anything stupid. Nobody wants the company shutting down because of stupid customers.

---

[12:05] – Like I thought, nothing unexpected in the manual. Read it, though.

---

[12:11] – I prepared the initial setup. The charging stand looks exactly like on the picture. A pair of feet, made out of solid plastic. I selected glossy black, but I’m afraid I should have selected a dull color. You can see every fingerprint on the surface, especially when you have sweaty hands like me right now. Yes, I am excited.
The stand connects via USB to your computer. Turns out the stand itself comes with an integrated Bluetooth transmitter. That’s nice. Now, if I ever forget putting it away, I can tell the truth by saying “Those black feet on my desk connect my mouse, printer and boom box with my PC”. I just have to make sure I don’t blush. Meh… :D
At the back of the stand you find a switch where you can select “USB” and “Mobile”. I guess “Mobile” is used if you want to use the Mobile App (which is supposed to be released this year).

---

[12:31] – The initialization process is pretty easy. Once you plugged everything in you only have to put the socks onto the stand. The socks come pre-charged, as advertised. Mine are now at 97%. Fair enough. :)
The socks come with an integrated serial number and registration key. This means, you don’t have to type in long numbers. All you have to do is like “Yes, i confirm the socks connected to this computer right now are mine.” Just a few boxes to select and “Yes I’ve read the license stuff.”
The inside of the sock is amazing. It looks like tiny, metallic hexagons. They are dry, but they feel slippery when you touch it. Really weird. I didn’t dare and evert the socks. I don’t want to break one on the very first day. And honestly, I don’t want to waste any more time.

---

[12:32] – Update… There is a video on startup. There is no way to skip it. Guess what: Safety instructions. I hope I can turn it off in future. I mean, yes. USA is a legal minefield. But… argh… Please, my friends, don’t do stupid stuff with these socks. Okay? Just imagine your face on any front page with the most embarrassing story and your body paralyzed from your head down. Okay?
DON’T DO STUPID STUFF.
Anyway, as long as the socks are not initialized properly, they won’t itch a tiny bit. The process is mandatory. Connect, watch the video, set up your profile, go.

---

[12:41] – Oh my god… This is like standing on the gate to heaven. You create a local profile on your PC, which you can upload to cloud later. You have to touch the socks on the stand and tell the PC the color you want there: red, yellow, green and blue. This way you explain your socks where and how ticklish you are. You can enable/disable regions, favorite spots and… yeah, stuff. Everything they promised in the advertisement, it’s here. And it’s quite intuitive. No complaints so far. I mean, how amazing is this? By tickling your socks you explain the PC what you want.

---

[13:34] – Okay, maybe I spent a little too much time with the setup. It’s just… You must know, I am ‘lee AND ‘ler. And this little intro screen makes me feel like I am now able to tickle my PC. Kinda weird feeling, but I like it. Can’t wait for the addon with VR support.

---

[13:46] – Forget the last post. There is a little demo for ‘lers. It’s hard to describe. Maybe I record something for YouTube later. But I bet there are already some videos out.
However, enough fooling around. Time for the real stuff. Time to let the PC have its revenge. &#55357;&#56842;
There are a few prepared scenarios to choose. The list looks like somebody had a lot of fun coming up with names: Tingly Ants, Wormy Worms, Flimsy Fingers, Nagging Nails… yeah. I’m sure there is something for everybody. Each scenario shows five gray stars. I guess my goal is to fill them all up. Sure. Why not? ^^
Guess what really caught my eye. The 1h Random Challenge! It suggests you should not start with this one. But… nah. I am prepared. I am going wrap my legs with wrapping film, lie down and endure. I am not THAT ticklish. I’m sure it will be fine.
… Yeah, I know. “Your last words”. But this is the kick, right? I mean, what is more exciting than putting the level to max and go?

---

[13:50] – Okay, there is still a restriction. You have to start at low to unlock higher intensities.
I selected the “1h-Random Challenge” and now there is a customization screen. I guess I let everything at default. No regions on my feet are disabled, intensity cannot be increased (yet, hehe), and the warning “not recommended” is “accepted”.
Shit. I feel like that unteachable idiot you always see and hate in horror movies. Like: “Don’t do it” and this idiot does it anyway. I kind of don’t want to be the idiot. But I also don’t want the easy way. This is the first experience. If I get used to it step by step, maybe the “first impression” is different? Like… It’s all about the thrill, right?
I mean, it’s possible. Without hacking. I did nothing wrong, like manipulating code or rewiring… And the intensity is “low”. It should be fine. Right? Wow, I’m already nervous. And the socks are not even put on yet.
Anyway, there is a selection box “Let me change my mind”. It says, I might want to have the chance to interrupt the scenario. Yeah… Shit. Of course, I want the option, to make sure to endure the full hour.
Screw it, I waited like half a year for this moment.
Yes, I don’t want to change my mind. Yes, I’m sure. At least right now. Or should I?
Yes… No… Fuck it. Continue.
Hide timer? Lol. No. I can see my clock anyway. Maybe this is a nice option for another day. But right now, I just want to press START and see.
Now there is that big 1:00:00 on my screen. I mean, shit. This is the thing. Like, “the TIMER”. Everybody has seen The Timer at some point here. Maybe in a comic, described in a story…
You can even select the color and the font of the timer right now. And the announcer voice. Great. I am about to go mad and you want me to come up with that stuff? No thanks, maybe later. Default. Ok. Customize later.
The “START” button is disabled.
The screen wants me to put on the socks.
Shit. Okay. Sure. Here we go.

---

[14:15] – My fist big advice for everybody out there: Make sure to bring enough time. I just realized I spent almost 2 hours setting everything up. And I haven’t experienced the slightest tickle yet. But now I’m ready.
I chose not to use wrapping film. I am lying on my couch, in a sleeping bag. This makes my legs being wrapped together, so I don’t injure myself. If I want, I can unwrap my legs anytime. Within death-zone-range there isn’t anything to kick and destroy. On my lap is an old Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. (Guess how I connected them? &#55357;&#56841; )I don’t mind much If they get destroyed. I just hope they last long enough so I can report as much as possible to you. I can see the screen from here, but moving the mouse on that distance is harder than expected. Never mind. For SCIENCE! Hehee.
And yes… oh my goodness… I have put on the socks… It’s happening.
I will now try the impossible. I will try to describe how they feel. And I will do this while on my second screen the timer still displays “1:00:00” and the “START” button is enabled and ready to be clicked. See? This is how much I love you guys and girls. My review for you comes first.
Okay, here we go. How do the socks feel like? They feel dry and slimy at the same time. It’s really weird. Between the toes and under the toes it feels like there is some kind of wet noodle-sponge. I know how that sounds. But believe me, it’s so hard to describe. I know there is no slime or cream or anything like that inside. It’s dry. I put them on like three times checking my feet for any sign of liquid. But there is nothing. It just feels this way. The grip is okay. You can walk around in them. You just feel like you want to walk more carefully. Like… You are wearing 5 woolen socks on each foot and some come with rubber soles. You don’t slip, but you don’t feel the floor like you’re used to. I guess with some practice it’s easy to walk around. Not that you have to learn it… more like you have to get used to it. Okay, enough said. It’s 14:47 now. I rewrote this passage too many times now. And I’m still not happy with it.
I want to press “START”.

---

[14:49] – Start. Holy shit. I pressed it. And now there is a 30 seconds timer before the actual timer. Like a “Get ready”-timer. Great. Yes. Let me get ready to get nervous. Lol. Way ahead. The most intense part is, (spoiler) when you’ve pressed the button, a second later there is like a tingle wave starting at your toes, rushing upwards quickly. As soon as the wave hits your ankles the wristband tightens. Like a “zzzzzpt, clack – got you”. Just a moment, and it was done. Then, it feels like the whole sock tightens. As if the air got sucked out. It’s not uncomfortable, but tight. Shit, the countdown is already over. It has started.

---

[14:53] – Reporting back. Some minutes have passed. Nothing happened. No sensation. I’m worried. If the socks are defect this would be the biggest disappointment ever.

---

[14:57] – Still nothing new. I feel like I’m getting used to the socks. I don’t feel this tightness anymore. At least not much. I got up from the couch, carefully. I’m sitting at my desk again. I cannot interrupt the program, as I wanted. I tried to kill the thread vie TaskManager, but it looks like the program runs on the socks, and not on my PC. My PC and the charger are just reporting what my socks are doing.
I found some “Details View” option. The socks actually measure my blood pressure, heart frequency and somehow my breathing. At least there is a bar moving up each time I breath in. Nifty little observers. But other than monitoring my vitals there is not much stuff going on.

---

[15:05] – Fuck. I just ran google and found the issue. This is actually a 100% random event thing. You are supposed to walk around and mind your own business and at some point the socks decide to tease you. Yes, this “Challenge” is not supposed to be your first experience. However, while I’m typing it feels like there are a few ants walking around my ankles. I tried to check with my finger whether there are actually insects in my socks, but I wasn’t able to. The ankle strap is comfortable, but it’s thick and tight. And just as I started to fiddle around with the straps the PC speaker came to live and told me that: “There are ants now. Deal with it.” And little digital ants are now sitting on the timer and crawling over the screen.
Conclusion: The TTSocks do work. And the low intensity ants are very distracting. Though, you can cook your meal, do laundry, write a review… do stuff. Whatever.

---

[15:09] – The ants now live in my socks. They took the soles as a football playground, the toes as habitats and the rest of the foot for taking a walk. I don’t make this up. The PC is telling me. You can disable the "Story" option, but I decided to leave it on. And in case you want to know: Yes, it’s driving me a little mad. Just a little. I still can walk around. Just sometimes the socks hit a spot and I flinch. Then I wait for a second, and then it’s bearable again.

---

[15:12] – The ants are asleep now. The last minute or so there was no sensation anymore. And now I kind of feel bad walking around. I actually feel bad, because I’m afraid to step on one of my new friends. Never mind, there is a worm now. Oh shit. Yes. This is the worm program. Each foot one worm. Worm time. Aaah, okay. This is. Yes. Hard to describe. It’s wormy. And no, you cannot live under the big toe. There is the ant’s kitchen. Fuck. Again, it’s bearable. But so very distracting and flinching.

---

[15:19] – I am back. Sorry for letting you wait, but the there was a little war in my socks. Worms against ants. I had to sit down on the floor and crawl to my couch, carefully. I confirm, the intensity is low. It’s not too bad. But you cannot ignore either. And at some point I just wanted to wait until it's over. Now it's over. I'm relieved. And sad. I decided call this feeling "salieved".

---

[15:23] – The dry season is still ongoing. In the meanwhile, I found some more stuff in the details view. I could bet that it wasn’t there before, but it now now displays the value “Sensitive Spots”. I am supposed to be sensitive in 6 specific individual hot spots. And is says this is still an estimation and the evaluation is ongoing and learning.

---

[15:27] – Update! When you click on the “Sensitive Spots” something awesome happens: It shows a rotating 3D model of my feet with colored regions. I made a screenshot but I cannot find the folder where it’s saved. Maybe this feather sensation at the tip of my toes is a little distracting. I don’t care. Imagine a pair of colorful 3D feet. They rotate. And I will now carefully return to my couch before it's too late. See you *gnargh* later!

---

[15:34] – It’s later. Okay, the “Challenge thing” is amazing. If you want to spend a day in excitement and nasty tickle agony just unlock this mode and go for the 8h option. It’s not like 8h straight. It wouldn’t make any sense anyway. Instead, this mode is like… now and then, here and there… just a few minutes. And you can't do anything about it. You just have to live in feat of the next sensation.
For instance, the last two minutes I had to deal with random fingernail strokes. Right now, at this very moment my little toes have been scratched lightly. It’s not too bad. Just a little shock and you’re good for another 10 seconds or so. Like a reminder.

---

[15:40] – Forget what I just posted. Yes, there were some fingernail strokes. And now there are spider tickles all over my soles. These socks can be cruel if you get too comfortable. The weirdest thing is, I don’t feel very far from giggling. Sometimes I catch myself making noises like “Gaargh” or “Hnnngh”, or I start talking to my socks when they tickle for more than a few seconds. I think the record so far was like… 8 seconds? And then the PC says something like “Sorry” or “Come on, crybaby”.

---

[15:51] – Holy shit. The last part was quite intense. I think the socks put on almost every feature they had available. Again, it wasn’t too bad. Low intensity is great for training. For instance, now I know that I don’t really like the wormy stuff. It’s just icky and it makes me feel like walking in food. I’m sure there are some people out there just waiting for it. On the other hand, I have to admit that I am a very big fan of the big ants. Yes, there are different sizes. And right now I’m not sure if I really want to try the medium intensity.
Final impression? Hmm… how should I put this in words. Maybe this: I took the socks off as soon as I was able to. They are on the charger now. It looks like the last hour took about 7%. And while I’m typing I am already distracted by the menu suggesting the next scenario.
Final tip: Don’t be blind like I was and select the Intro/Training scenario first. It’s at the very top. I haven’t tried it yet, but the description mentions a training program for the socks. Make sense, if you ask me.

---

[15:59] – Just a little info: The details view is expanded. It shows different charts for different types of stimulation. I feel so stupid for diving into the challenge shit. Go for training scenarios first, then go for the other stuff.

Right now the auto-cleaning program is running. When it's done I will start the training scenario.

Some questions at the end:
- Was this helpful?
- Do you want me to post updates?
- What scenarios would you like to be reviewed next?

And of course, please let me know about your experience:
- What did you try first?
- Which is your favorite?
- Feel free to share your charts here (if the mods don’t mind)

Thanks for reading

Ploki

Nice work, this is really creative! I'd love to see you review more tickling tech when you get the chance. Of course, there's probably more modes on those socks you could try in the meantime. Maybe something way more ticklish, or that one mode where the voice teases you constantly that simulates a real tickle session.

Seriously though, this was fun to read.

This is great! But let's take them for a spin outside. No shoes, just the socks. To a movie theater or mall.

Thank you so much for your feetback! :) Really makes my day.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back