• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Loyalty" |Part one| M/F Tickle torture story

Iceman13

Loyalty - Part One
Written by ‘Iceman13’ on TMF

Ethan’s POV

Ethan awoke to find himself sitting in a rather uncomfortable wooden chair. The first thing that he noticed was the room he was in. Plain, with off-white walls offset only buy a plain door and a gray carpet, it was empty except for one other person also sitting in a chair. With a start Ethan realized that the other person was his friend Marissa. She seemed to be unconscious, her eyes closed and her body slumped in the chair.

How did they get there? The last thing that Ethan could remember was sitting on a park bench with Marissa. After that, nothing.

Just then the door to the room opened and a woman stepped in. She was wearing an all-black outfit resembling a police or military uniform.

“Wake up,” she said, her voice quite loud.

Marissa jumped, startled, and looked around. “Where am I?” she asked, looking puzzled.

“Stop your talking and I’ll explain,” said the newcomer. After a short pause she said, “You are Ethan and Marissa, correct?”

Without waiting for an answer, she continued. “You are at a facility designed to run to tests to better understand the human psyche in regards to… unconventional persuasion. Here we-”

“You mean, like, torture?” asked Ethan apprehensively.

The woman stared at him for several moments, her gaze cold and piercing. Ethan felt as though she was looking directly into his soul. He shivered and a chill ran down his spine.

“As I was saying, we study many different methods of persuasion. You have been selected for the tickle torture program.”

“Excuse me, the what?” asked Marissa, staring incredulously at their captor.

“You will not interrupt me again,” said the black garbed woman with an eerie calmness. Continuing, the woman said, “We are particularly interested in the limits human loyalty. Friend turned against friend. That’s why we have brought the two of you here.” The woman paused, noticing that the two seemed restless. “Just in case you are considering escape, don’t. We have far worse methods that we could use on you. Compared to the last, the new leadership is quite open to this field of study.”

At these words the two friends sank back down into their chairs, forgetting their hasty plans of escape.

“No no, stand up. Follow me.”

Their captor then proceeded to lead them out of the room and through various hall ways, eventually leading them through a reinforced door into what looked to be a dormitory. There were two beds, a table, a closet, and chairs. What struck Ethan as strange was the multiple doors in the room. There were half a dozen, all but one with the reinforced look of the one that they had just entered through.

‘This is where you will be staying,” said the woman. She pointed at the only regular looking door in the room. “In there is a bathroom. You will find clothes in the closet. Please, have a seat,” she said, gesturing at two padded chairs, each with a single strap hanging off of them and a buckle on one side. “Buckle the strap across your waist… as a safety measure.”

Reluctantly, Ethan sat. He had many questions, but was too scared to ask any of them. He reluctantly buckled the strap and was not too surprised when in automatically tightened around his waist. He saw Marissa do the same.

“The study begins today. One of you will be chosen as tickler, the other a ticklee. You will keep your assigned rules until told otherwise. Ethan, come with me,” she said as the strap around his waist unbuckled.

Ethan followed her through one of the doors which opened as the woman approached. Inside was a table that was obviously designed to hold a person down. It had four arms, one for each limb, and the whole table was molded to fit the shape of a human. Ethan noticed that it looked suspiciously Marissa-sized. There were also many straps hanging off of the table.

As the door closed behind them, the woman said, “You will be the tickler. It will be your goal to break Marissa’s will. You will continue to be her tickler until she gives up all will to fight and submits to you. If you fail to do this, then you will be tortured instead. You will not tell her of your objective, except that you have been assigned to tickle her. We will not help you with your task unless she manages to overpower you. If we see that you are not putting in maximum effort… well, you will not like it. Understood?”

Bewildered, Ethan began to say, “Wait-,” but the woman had already left the room and was walking out of the main door, which shut and locked behind her. The door to the room with the table stayed open.

Marissa stood as the strap around her waist released. “What was all that about?” she asked.

“Oh, nothing,” Ethan said, glancing away.

Just then unseen speakers announced, “Do not forget your task. You are expected to begin immediately. Do not hold back… use your imagination.”

Ethan hesitated for a moment, then said, “She said that I am supposed to be the tickler.”

Marissa looked at him for a moment then said, “But you’re not going to do that, right?” She laughed nervously.

Remembering the ultimatum he had been given, he said, ‘Well, it looks like I don’t have a choice.” He began to approach her.

“Wait, what? You’re going to… you’re going to tick- Hey! Let me go!” Marissa tried to pull away as Ethan grabbed her arm.

“Sorry,” he said, somewhat sheepishly. He pulled the struggling Marissa into the room with the table in it and pushed her down onto it.

“Stop!” Marissa said, struggling against him as he pulled her arms above her head.

Without a word, Ethan strapped her wrists down to the arms of the table, ignoring Marissa’s shouts and pleas. He started to secure the rest of the straps before stopping.
“If you don’t stop yelling, I’m going to make this much worse,” he said.

“How could you?” Marissa cried.

“So be it,” Ethan said as he unbuttoned her blouse. Ignoring Marissa’s exclamations, he removed her blouse and her skirt, leaving Marissa wearing only her bra and panties. He then secured the straps at her elbows, hips, knees, and ankles. The table arched up under Marissa’s hips and lower back, forcing her body upwards.

“No, no please. Stop,” Marissa begged, panic evident in her voice. She tugged at her bonds, unable to move more than a fraction of an inch.

“No can do,” said Ethan. He was beginning to enjoy his newfound power. He looked down at his captive, her body spread wide and exposed, completely at his mercy. He might enjoy this.

“Please, you’re my friend. Please don’t do this,” Marissa said, he eyes fearful and her body quivering.

Standing between the two arms of the chair that held Marissa’s bare legs outstretched, Ethan reached his hands up and laid the tips of his fingers just below Marissa’s wrists. “I don’t think that you have any say in the matter,” he said, slowly sliding his fingers down her arms as Marissa squirmed, her lips pressed tightly together.

When his fingers reached her ribs, she let out a gasp. “Oh, is someone ticklish her?”

Squirming frantically, Marissa stammered, “No, no I’m not. Don’t tickle me. Don’t. Please.”

Ethan slowly began to wiggle his fingers over her ribs and sides.

“Nohoho! Pleahehese!” Marissa screamed, writhing with laughter.

Ethan continued his tickling, tickling her bare tummy as well. “Look at you, all helpless and exposed. Practically begging to be tickled.”

Marissa didn’t say anything, but instead laughed and squirmed under the torturous ministrations of her friend’s fingers.
Ethan tickled her ruthlessly. He really enjoyed this. From his power over his helpless captive, to her laughter, her begging, the feel of her smooth skin under his fingers, her body writhing as he tickled her.

“I am going to have quite a lot of fun with you, my little tickle toy.”

END OF PART ONE
Part two coming very soon. I promise that it will have much more tickling than this one.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back