• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Freya, the Tall Ticklish Swede of '07"- PART 1

Zeezil

TMF Regular
=============================================

"Freya, the Tall Ticklish Swede of '07"- PART 1 (FFFFFFFF/F Feet)

- A side story / addendum to Gabriella at the World Massage Competition

=============================================

Freya was in a funk. The Swedish housing recession of ’07 hit her hard, right as she was still barely learning the ropes of real estate. She made a clumsy transition from being an amateur volleyball player to a fledgling real estate agent, and when homes aren’t selling nobody’s making any money. Particularly not Freya. She was getting desperate to pay the basic necessities like rent and food, and too proud to ask her working class parents for any more support, they’d been so generous to her during her underpaid amateur volleyball career. She missed her old teammates desperately and felt rudderless and lonely in the full-time post-college "real world."

Her phone vibrated. “Freya, you owe me favor!” read a text from former team captain Ellie, which immediately warmed Freya’s spirits.

“A favor for what?”

“For the $6,000 kronar I just made you”

“??? “

“Call me!”

Ellie was an intern at a Stockholm modeling agency and her boss needed urgent help for a client, and said to call “your tall friend Freya” specifically. Whenever Freya visited Ellie at the office, the Agency boss would always try to get to her to sign up with them, but she always turned them down. Freya had no physical reason not to. She had a strikingly beautiful face that was often compared to a combination of Lisa Kudrow and Michelle Pfeiffer. Her slim, sculpted and extremely athletic body was in even better shape now than it was during her college years, as she spent most of her free time, which she had a lot of, at the gym, one of the few places she felt comfortable. Even there, she rarely interacted with other gym members, who referred to her as “the silent Amazon,” when she did her two-hours-plus daily intense workouts late at night. Her light blonde hair and piercing sky blue eyes didn’t set her apart from other Swedes, it was her 6’ 2” height that made her literally stand head and shoulders above everyone else. And that was her problem. The idea of entering a profession like modeling where your goal is literally to get people to stare at you did not appeal to someone like Freya in the least.

Freya was self-conscious about her height for as long as she could remember, always feeling like a freak of nature. She was constantly teased about her long legs and big feet as a child which gave her a life-long complex and an extremely shy demeanor. It wasn’t until college where she finally found her tribe, fitting in immediately with the girls on her volleyball team. Her height and natural athletic talent gave every team she played for a huge advantage. She always felt fully accepted and loved by her teammates, and now two years removed from graduation, she missed them all terribly. Especially team captain Ellie. Though she’d have a hard time expressing it verbally, she worshiped Ellie and would basically do anything in the world for her.

“Freya, this one is easy. Listen! They need some models to be massaged for a massage completion in Jokkmokk next week. Gotta be tall, thin and pretty. That’s you!”

“Massage competition? I didn’t even know there was such a thing.”

“Google it. It’s legit, it’s like the World Championship or something. Only 4 of our models are available and they need 5. Pays 7,000 krona! ($800 US) What do you say?”

“To be massaged? Like in front of people??”

“Come on, Freya, you’d be doing me a huge favor. If I make my boss happy this might get me a fulltime job here after this internship. Please sweetie??”

Freya could never say no to Ellie, for anything. She was definitely going to say yes regardless, but she wanted to drag it out a bit. Hearing Ellie say she needed Freya for something made her feel wanted and appreciated, which was yet another reason Freya adored her. Ellie always made her feel that way. Plus she was just lonely and loved hearing a good friend’s voice.

“7,000K did you say?”

“Well, a little short of 6,000K after our commission fee.”

6,000 kronar was an entire month’s rent, which was due in a week, and Freya had no contracts out on any houses, and no prospects to speak of. This was a no-brainer.

“I don’t know. Do you know anyone shyer than me, Ellie?”

“Freya come ON. You are beautiful, you have a beautiful body, you are a beautiful person. You will be great at this. You will be doing ME, YOUR FRIEND ELLIE, a favor.”

Freya smiled on the other end of the line. This is why she didn’t say yes right away, she wanted to hear words like this from her good friend. Ellie always had a knack for saying things that made Freya feel accepted and special, something definitely lacking in her present life. The milking out continued on.

“So just so I understand, I’m being massaged, and they pay ME money. Are you sure about this? Are there strings attached? Is this a legit thing?”

“FREYA, come it, it’s totally legit, trust me. My boss said we’ve sent models there every time the competition is in Sweden. The only caveat is that there’s partial upper body nudity at certain points, which is one of the reasons it pays so much. Is that cool? Just your nips I’m sure, ha ha.”

Freya actually didn’t really care about the partial upper body nudity stuff. It was lower body nudity—very lower body—that she had hangups about.

“Yeah, I guess that’s not a problem. You KNOW what I have a problem with.”

Ellie giggled.

“Let me guess…your big, beautiful feet?”

“Will my feet be massaged as part of this ‘competition’?”

“I have no idea, Freya, it doesn’t say anything about feet. Guess that's a chance you're going to have to take. C’mon, you don’t still have a hang up about your gorgeous 44s, do you?"

“They’re size 43! And if I lived in the United States they’d only be little…12s.”

“Come on, it’s 6,000 krona. I’d let them massage my ho-ha for that kind of money.”

Freya laughed. “Stop it!”

“So I need an answer sweetie. Are you going to do this for your Ellie or not?”

Freya took a long pause, if only to torture her friend more.

“Of course I’ll do it for you, Ellie” Freya quietly mumbled.

“Squeeeel! Ok ok, I’ll email you the details. It’s kind of an early morning wake up. I’m not going to have to come over and wake you up, will I?”

“NO, you don’t have to come wake me up.” Freya interrupted before Ellie could finish her teasing.

“Because I know the best way to wake you up!”

“Ya ya. I won’t sleep in, don’t worry about me. I’ll be there, Ellie.”

“You’re the best Freya. Love you!!”

*click*

===

Ellie wasn’t joking about making sure Freya didn't oversleep. Oversleeping was a problem Freya dealt with all through university, and it almost ended her college volleyball career too soon. She frequently slept through early morning drills and was punished by the coach with benching, but her talent and dominance on the court made everyone involved attempt to avoid that outcome as much as possible.

One Saturday in late January her junior year while the team was on the road, Freya didn’t show up for 7:00AM pre-breakfast drills, and the coach had had enough.

“That’s it. I have no choice but to kick Freya off the team.”

“Nooo!!” the girls protested. “We love Freya! And we need her today!”

“She’s making a fool of all of us and she’s got to learn,” Coach Kirk shouted.

Always the deal maker Ellie pleaded with the coach to give Freya one more chance.

“Coach, please. I will take care of it, as the captain, I promise.”

“Ellie, we’ve all given Freya too many chances already. Enough!”

“Please coach. Give us one last chance to fix this. I promise she will not be late again, you have my word.”

The 31-year old coach shook his head. Even he was powerless against Ellie’s persistence and charm.

“Ellie, I swear.” he relented. “If she’s late just once more...just once, she’s off the team forever. Forever. Make her understand that.”

Ellie gathered the team in a huddle away from him like a football quarterback. After about 30 seconds of whispering and giggles, she turned to Coach Kirk to make an announcement.

“Coach, I totally promise the team will take care of this, right now, but...you’re going to have to cancel morning drills.”

“Absolutely not!” he shouted.

“They we’ll have no choice but to all quit, right now. We're not going to leave Freya behind. We love her and we're not a team without her. All for one one for all.”

The 31-year old former rugby player rolled his eyes and hissed. He knew he'd been beaten.

“We all love YOU too, coach.”

He was putty in their hands.

Coack Kirk grabbed his clipboard in a huff and headed toward the gym exit. On his way out he yelled without turning around, “I better see 15 girls seated in the cafeteria for breakfast at 8AM sharp, or I, Coach Kirk, am going to quit.”

“Deal! C’mon girls!”

===

The fourteen volleyball players walked down the corridors that led to the visitors bunk rooms where they knew Freya was still snoring away, facedown on a top bunk, her regular sleeping position.

Ellie formulated the specifics of her plan as they marched.

“Everyone knows we’re doing this for her own good, right?” Ellie asked, rhetorically.

The team was all in agreement.

As they filed into the bunk room the early morning sun started to rise over the snow covered mountains visible through the windows, but Freya was still out like a light. An extremely deep sleeper, she barely stirred as four of the girls took off their shoes, climbed quietly on the top bunk and kneeled next to Freya in their thigh-high socks, two girls on each side. The remaining players stood at the foot of the bunk bed around what looked to be Freya’s huge, blanket covered feet, toes pointed downward. Even though the top bunk was big it was still not long enough for Freya’s 6’2” frame, and so she had to sleep with her ankles completely hanging off the bed. Because it was the top bunk her huge feet were positioned at eye length to just about all of the other 10 girls forming a semi circle around them, and still cozily under the un-tucked bed sheets and blanket.

Ellie grabbed the edges of the blanket and sheets like an auctioneer about to reveal a painting.

“Wait till you see how huge these guys are.”

She slowly lifted up the sheets and revealed two gigantic, long, slender and bare feet, side by side, toes pointed to the floor.

“Wow!” gasped Stella. “They’re bigger than my head!”

The rest of the girls stifled a giggle. Standing right next to them and already being nose height, Klara leaned close and took a little sniff.

“They smell like…vanilla. Why do they smell so nice?” Some of the other girls were curious too and leaned in.

“Oh my gosh you’re right!”

“Here’s the thing, guys," explained Ellie. I know a couple of things about Freya’s feet. Number one, she is absolutely obsessive about them. She moisturizes them every single night with lotion, which is why they smell so good. She buffs her feet with those pumice stone things daily, and she never, ever lets anyone touch them. EV-VER.”

“Yeah, where are all her callouses? She has, like, NONE. Oh my gosh they look SO super soft…” Stella went to touch them and Ellie slapped her hand away.

“Wait! Not yet. Ok so she’s obsessive about them, and she’s super self conscious about them.”

“Why? They’re perfect. They’re like out of my anatomy text book,” said Kat, a pre-med student. Gosh I’d kill for feet that looked like this, so perfectly slender and symmetrical. I have uggggly wide feet.”

“Me too,” said one of the kneeling girls on the top bunk.

“She’s self conscious about them because they’re so BIG,” Ellie pointed out.

“Obviously.” The girls giggled.

“And finally, she's super protective of them and lets absolutely no one near them because they are, off-the-charts…IN-SANELY…ticklish.”

The girls giggled again.

“How do you know?”

“So early last season I walked in on her getting her ankles taped by the athletic trainer and she was shrieking like a banshee. First I thought she had broken her ankle or something because she was almost in tears. But then I saw she was LAUGHING. The trainer told me she had her face in her hands while she giggled and shrieked the entire time her ankles were being taped, beginning to end.”

“Who laughs when they’re getting their ankles taped?? That’s crazy. haha”

“I know, right? She was so embarrassed, and then she totally opened up to me later that day about how she is super self-conscious about her feet, and then went over all these rituals she does to them to try to improve them, even though she never lets anyone near them…”

Stella gazed at the two perfect appendages from every angle, like she was taking in a famous sculpture. She crouched down to see the tops of them and side view, and they really did look like the kind of feet you’d see in an anatomy text book: perfectly proportioned, perfectly slender, perfect toe size, perfect shape. They were just, well, HUGER than your average feet.

“But look at them! They’re SO beautiful! Why would she not want to show these puppies off?”

“You have a thing for feet, Stella?” one of the girls teased as others laughed.

“Maybe I do,” said Stella defensively. “Maybe I want to become a podiatrist.”

“Guys, come on, focus!” Ellie admonished. “So because she’s so ticklish she is deathly afraid of being in any situation where people might touch them, and so she never, ever exposes her feet in any way, never wears opened-toed dress shoes, rarely wears flip flops…”

“Yeah now that you mention it I’ve like never seen her bare feet. She’s always keeps her socks on when we’re hanging out.”

“Well, here they are. In the flesh.”

And there those feet were indeed, raised in the air by the bunk bed mattress she laid on, staring right at all 10 girls gathered around them inches away, at their eyes' height like a masterpiece hanging on the wall, able to be touched easily without anyone even needing to bend down.

And touched, they were about to be.

“Isn’t this kinda mean then what we’re about to do to her?” asked Julia.

“Hell no. Freya made her bed, now she needs to sleep in it,” retorted Stella.

All the girls laughed at the irony but quickly caught themselves so as not to wake Freya.

Ellie reminded them one last time of the situation. “Look I know we all love Freya, but you heard Coach Kirk. We have no other choice. She needs a really, really strong incentive to never be late again. And if we don’t teach her this lesson, we will fail her, and we will fail each other.”

The team understood.

“Ok so on my signal, you four girls kneeling up next to her are going to slowly lie on top of her to hold her body down in case she thrases. Molly and I will hold the edges of the blankets down here and pull them to the floor to secure her ankles firmly. Then, everybody else, go to town on these suckers. Nothing is off limits. Use your fingers, nails, thumbs…”

“...Tongues,” interjected Stella.

“Ew!”

“Ha ha. Tongues, use your imagination, whatever. Anything that works. Anything that absolutely, positively tickles the crap out of her. We’re going to tickle every square millimeter of these two big beautiful feet until she just about loses her mind. And right when we get her there, we’re going the make Freya promise to never, ever be late to practice again. Are we ready?

"Ok, Girls on the top bunk, slowly lay down on top of her.” They gently did so.

“I wasn’t kidding about my tongue,” said Stella.

Everyone giggled.

“Alright ticklers, ready? Five...Four...Three...Two...”

TO BE CONTINUED…

======================
Actually, here's PART TWO: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ish-Swede-of-07-quot-PART-2-(FFFFFFFF-F-Feet)

Last edited:
Love this so far, tall big footed Swedish women? Sign me up

Really great concept that you have here, and it was very well-written, too.

Thanks for taking the time to write and post it.

I feel like Stella is going to be my favorite character... looking forward to seeing her put that tongue to work on Freya's feet XD

Thanks, Leeandler, Milagros, Yossarian and Jondude! More to come soon...

Great start...can't wait for more!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back