• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big-breasted tickling: Michelle on the inversion table

Grolsch

TMF Regular
I hope you enjoy this installation!

Rob got his arms under Michelle’s and tried lifting her up. “Shelly, Maria, grab her legs and let’s get her on the table!” Michelle twisted and fought. “NO! NO! Let me go!”
The two girls grabbed Michelle’s thighs. “She’s too heavy!” Michelle might have normally weighed 150lbs, if she had normal breasts. But the two of them put her at 250. She wasn’t fat, she was just too big up top. “YOU’RE NOT GETTING ME ON THE TABLE!”

“OH YES WE ARE! DRAG HER ROB!” Maria shouted. And so he did. They dragged her flailing and screaming, and managed to get Michelle upright enough to force her onto the table. She felt them lock her ankles onto the table. There were a few things Michelle would never do. One was get on a trampoline. Another was go upside-down on an inversion board. She only felt trapped and panicked, knowing she was going to be tickled horribly in a very helpless and compromised position.

She begged and started to cry. “Please! Please don’t do this to me. Can’t you imagine how awful this is for me? Can’t…NO!”

“Ready to go upside-down Michelle,” Maria teased. And with that, Michelle was inverted. For a second, it felt good. The weight of her breasts caused every vertebrae to pop. Then she realized her own breasts were pushing into and over her face, making it hard to breathe. She wrapped her arms over the tops of her breasts and pushed them away from her face. Due to their shear girth, her arms went wide – leaving her armpits exposed.

“NO! NO! I CAN’T BREATHE LIKE THIS!”

“Where do you want to start Maria?”

“Well, her feet are locked in, but what about her belly?” Shelly dragged a finger across Michelle’s belly.

Michelle could remember some of the worst tickle sessions in her life. She knew this would be the worst. As she struggled to keep her breasts out of her face, she knew her belly was exposed, her ribs, her armpits. She knew her feet were locked in. She knew the bottoms of her breasts would be targets, and that the sides of her boobs were spilling out of her sports bra. She felt a finger, just one finger, drag up and down across her belly.

“HAHAHHHA! OHHONO! HAHAHA! OH STOP HAHAHA!” Michelle tried to twist away but it was useless. All 3 of her tormentors were surprised. Michelle reflexively wanted to protect her belly, but couldn’t take her arms away from her breasts. Even through her sports bra they could see those beach balls quivering wildly.

“Oh my! If 1 finger does that,how about this!” Shelly grabbed Michelle’s belly with her hand and did a combination of squeezing and wiggling all her fingers.
Michelle grimaced through her open mouth smile. Her belly was horribly ticklish. “AAAHH! NO! HEHHEHAHAHAHA! PLEE! HAHAHHAHHA!” She twisted and shook, all while holding the tops of her breasts. The massive jello quake was still visible. “Stop, please…”

Michelle was panting. “Rob, give her a break.”

Rob clearly called the shots. “Maybe you could try exploring her belly button first!”

This made Michelle panic to the point that she dropped her breasts and moved both hands to cover her navel. She twisted as best she could from left to right, right to left. Her breasts shook wildly, clearly quivering underneath and outside her bra.

“NO! DON’T!”

Of course, this just intrigued everyone. “What’s wrong Michelle!” Shelly and Maria tried to pry her hands away. “You must be very ticklish in your navel!”
“NO-HO! IT MAKES ME PEE! DON’T NONONO..!”

“OK, well, tickle her feet!”

Michelle’s big feet were trapped. As soon as she felt the fingers wiggling across her soles she lost control. Her arms fell towards her head and flailed. She really had enough tickling, and was laughing hysterically and horrified that she couldn’t even move her feet in defense. Those gigantic breasts shook wildly and threatened to engulf her face.
“OH HO HO HO NO! HAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHHA! OH STOP! HO HO HA HA HAAA…”

Shelly and Maria took the chance to get Michelle’s armpits. People hardly ever tickled her there, and it shocked Michelle.

“You know where we should tickle her? SIDE BOOB!”

There was just too much bulging exposed skin. Michelle felt their fingers poking and stroking the sides of her breasts and was out of breath. She screamed.
“OH HO NOT THERE! NO! NO! HEEHEEHEEHEEHHEE!” Her mouth was contorted into a crying open smile, and then she felt Rob put his finger in her navel while he wrapped his other arm around her waist.

“AHHHH! NAAHHH!” He kept wiggling his finger into that sensitive spot while both girls tickled her breasts and pinched her sides and ribs. And she felt a wet spot spread across her shorts. The 3 ticklers were all a little shocked, and got her off the board. Michelle’s lungs ached from screaming, her abdominals hurt from laughing, and all the muscles around her breasts hurt from the strain. Her sports bra was stretched to the point of being useless. Michelle’s head hurt. She sat on the couch and was in tears.

“Why are you doing this to me? I’ve never done anything to you, any of you.”

Maria answered. “It’s just fun. That’s all. You’re beautiful, but those breasts are too huge. And you have this tickling weakness. It’s too easy to exploit.”

Michelle got up and headed to her room. “YOU ASSHOLES TORTURED ME AND MADE ME PEE!” She was angry and crying, and had no idea how to ever get any sense of revenge.

What should her next adventure be?

First of all, I have to say that I've enjoyed all of these stories you've written, as I greatly enjoy huge breasts and ridiculous levels of ticklishness, both of which Michelle has in spades. I've also really liked how you've detailed a number of situations where ticklishness intrudes on Michelle's everyday life and makes things tougher on her, and it was that line of thought that led me to consider an idea, albeit perhaps an outlandish one, but here's what I am thinking.

Somehow, Michelle has attracted the attention of some clandestine group that is determined to make her life hell by using her ticklishness to screw with just about everything she does, popping up seemingly at random, briefly but intensely tickling her until she's embarrassed herself somehow, and then withdrawing just as quick, leaving her to wonder just what the hell happened to her. This could happen over and over and over again, in all sorts of situations. For example:

She's shopping for groceries, and picked up a container of orange juice to put in her basket. From behind, she's suddenly attacked by ticklish fingers destroying her ribs, sides, armpits, and tits until she drops everything she was holding and is a laughing, teary wreck on the floor, and when she turns around, nobody was there.

She's trying on a new outfit in a changing room, and when her back is turned, two figures rush in, pin and tickle her fiercely until she pees in the shorts she was trying on, and then tickles her awhile more for good measure, before leaving her with wet shorts to explain to the store employees.

She drops something at work on in an office, and when she has to try and wiggle her way underneath the desk, her feet are tickled madly while she tries desperately to find whatever it was she dropped and get herself unstuck from under the desk.

She's at a movie theater when she comes under attack from both sides, desperately trying not to burst out in laughter as she gets teased and trying not to irritate all the other people in the theater with screaming laughter.

These are just a couple examples, but the idea is that this group just attacks her out of nowhere, tickles her to embarrassment, and then disappears before she can figure out who's behind it, over and over in everyday situations. Feel free to use some, all, or none of these ideas (I'd never presume to tell you what to write) and just know that I've really appreciated all the stuff you've done over the years.

Thanks!

Grolsch! Good to see you (and Michelle) back! I love your stories.

I don't have a specific scenario to suggest, though I wouldn't mind seeing poor Michelle get some less… sadistic treatment. Though I'm betting I'm in the minority.

Seeing Jaynin's name above has my mind indulging in some mash-up fantasies. But then again, I don't think Michelle could survive the Demon Academy. Or the Court of the Naga Queen. Even though she'd be pretty popular in both places.

Whatever tribulation you come up with for Michelle, I'll be there.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back