• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Freya, the Tall Ticklish Swede of '07"- PART 2 (FFFFFFFF/F Feet)

Zeezil

TMF Regular
PART ONE HERE:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Swede-of-07-quot-PART-1&p=4399746#post4399746

=============================================

"Freya, the Tall Ticklish Swede of '07"- PART 2 (FFFFFFFF/F Feet)

- A side story / addendum to Gabriella at the World Massage Competition (which I recommend you read all three parts of first)

=============================================

Freya was having a lucid and extremely weird dream. Floating and slowly moving forward in the prone position above a forest with tiny trees, her blond hair waved in the breeze. She heard occasional giggling from unknown beings scattering below, then came to a clearing where there was a gigantic purple gum drop the size of a modest hill. Her body lowered onto the gumdrop as it absorbed her, then she started to go through it until her body came to a rest. Her body was encased in the gumdrop with her head sticking out the front, facing the ground below. The giggling beings came out of the forest and revealed themselves to be tiny elven-like female creatures. Wait, were THEY tiny, or was SHE a giant, Freya wondered. They giggled at her like Lilliputians mocking a downward-facing Gulliver. Trees swayed and rustled in the distance and suddenly a giant beast made its way to the clearing directly in front of the gumdrop-trapped Freya. “It’s here, it’s here!” the little elvens laughed and shouted. A white, octopus-like creature with 50 tentacles came closer and closer as Freya shouted “Nooo!!,” terrified and paralyzed. As the creature got closer she saw its long appendages were covered in soft fur, not suction cups, and they menacingly wiggled about every which way in the sky. The creature got closer and closer and looked Freya in the eye briefly, then continued moving past her, ignoring her head entirely. It slithered completely out of view. All the elvens did as well, but she could still hear them giggling. They were all behind her. She then realized after she flexed all her toes that her giant feet were not encased in the gumdrop, they were sticking out the other end, exposed to the elements. “Oh god…oh god no. They’re not going to…”

The furry tentacles were gentle at first, caressing and petting her giant heels, then sloping down the valley into her arch and lingering there, moving down and up the valley to the balls of her feet, then they traced back up the her soles edges, then circled around her entire heels, then back down the middle of her arch. The second the tentacles made contact with Freya’s soles her body shook like she was being electrocuted, but the gumdrop held her tight. She could wiggle ever so slightly, but not enough to in any way escape from the maddening caresses of the creature's tickly soft tentacles. Her immediate reaction was a fast inhale of breath followed by a deep “HOOOOO” and then a shriek and then constant, steady stream of loud laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

===

Stella couldn’t wait for the team captain’s countdown to finish. Ever the rule breaker, the 5’3” college senior didn’t even wait until Ellie said “4” to reach up and out to Freya’s soles with her small hands. The tickling would come in due time. First she just wanted to feel these mesmerizing soles with her own fingers and hands. What does skin that looks this soft actually feel like??

They were soft.

“Oh my GOD they are SO SOFT!” Stella exclaimed.

The other girls immediately followed suit and petted Freya’s feet with their fingertips. Everywhere. The topsides, the heels, the sides, the insteps, the arches.

“Don’t touch her toes yet,” Stella commanded. “I call dibs on those.” She stepped back to let the other girls have turns, and also to just observe the fantasy coming to real life in front of her. Stella was a short, spunky girl's girl, and a tomboy through and through. She also had a raging foot fetish, as strong as any guy's.

“Fine, there’s still plenty of other surface area on these suckers.”

“Yeah we’re not going to run out of room!” the girls giggled.

So far it was just finger pads and palms gliding all over Freya’s feet, and they were doing so in a caressing way, like they were petting a mink coat.

“Good LORD her feet are PERFECT.”

“I am SO jealous.”

“Why don’t my feet feel like this??”

==

Freya was laughing at the top of her lungs encased in the gum drop and she could hear the elvens giggling at the other end as the creature continued its torturous duties. She couldn’t escape the maddening caresses of the soft, ticklish tentacles gliding over almost every square inch of her soles

And then…she was jolted in such a way that the fog of sleep turned to consciousness as she opened her light blue eyes from her dream. She believed she was finally free from the clutches of the gumdrop and the tantalizing tentacle monster tormenting her exposed soles. Her hysterical laughter in the dream turned to half-awake giggles, followed by deep wide-mouth-open intakes of breaths, followed by eyes bulging at the realization that this was not a dream. Her feet were actually being caressed and stroked all over, in real life, right now. And she couldn’t move. And her laughter then doubled in intensity.

10 seconds earlier Stella had walked back towards her targets, and this time instead of caresses she used the very tips of her fingers and the edges of her nails to do a circular scratching with all ten fingers, starting right smack dab in the middle of Freya’s arches. Stella’s hands were so small compared to Freya’s big feet that her whirling hands fit perfectly and entirely within the confines of the balls of her feet and her heels. There was room and then some. She expertly circled them in a flicking, spiral motion like she was turning two doorknobs in opposite directions with her fingertips at the same time.

“Wow, you’re really good at this, Stella.”

The moment Stella’s short but sharp fingernails made contact on Freya’s soles they jolted her from her deep sleep. This motion also moved the rest of the girls naturally into “tickle mode” as they broke out there own nails to switch from caressing to outright spider tickling.

“Wakey wakey” said Alice, one of the girls laying over Freya's shoulders.

Freya was in shock and her body couldn't decide if it wanted to shriek, scream, or steadily and crazily laugh. So it did all three.

“WHAT….HAHAHAHHAHAHA….IS…SHREEAAAAAK!…HAPPENING?!?! EEEEEEEEEE!!!” Freya tried to spit out.

Ellie walked over towards the head of the bed.

“Freya, I am so, so sorry. You know we love you, but we had to do this. We had no other choice.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Coach Kirk kicked you off the team because you missed drills this morning, and we begged him to give us one last chance to incentivize you to not be late again.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”””

“We did this because we love you. We are a team, and you are part of it. Please forgive us, Freya, I am so sorry.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Ellie started to legitimately feel bad for leading the torture of her friend. She didn't realize she was THIS ticklish. But logic kept telling her this was the right thing to do. As Freya laughed and laughed and laughed Ellie realized she had never heard Freya laugh before. Really at all. She would sniff sniff here and there at a funny joke, and every once in a blue moon she would give a “ha, ha” to something. But literally just like two, “ha”s. She had beautiful straight white teeth, but like her feet, few had ever seen them displayed because of her shy demeanor and seemingly stoic personality. She was not a smiler, and she was not, seemingly, a laugher.

Now here she was laughing like the loudest yodeler in Scandinavia. The tickling showed no stopping, and her reaction changed to a rhythmic laughter. “HAHAHAHAHA! *Quick breath* HAHAHAHAHA! *Quick breath* HAHAHAHAHA!” And like so many things about Freya, it was beautiful. One of those infectious, deep laughs that makes other people want to laugh along with her.

“Her laugh is adorable. I’ve never heard Freya laugh!” commented Alice.

“I know. Hey can we poke her through the blankets? Are her sides ticklish?” The four girls on top of her, jealous that the foot ticklers were having all the fun, started poking and prodding Freya over the blankets. She was ticklish EVERYWHERE and let out a squeal with every poke, but encased in the blanket with her arms at her side her body was relatively protected. Her bare feet of course, were not. And the girls down there showed no mercy.

Stella decided to kick it up a notch.

“Where is that lotion? Where’s the lotion she puts on her feet at night?” Stella walked over to a bag on the floor and saw a vanilla scented shea butter lotion with coconut oil bottle peeking out the top. “That’s gotta be it.”

The foot ticklers stopped as Stella approached. While Ellie was clearly in charge of the operation at large, Stella was in charge of these feet. She lathered up both of her hands.

The girls removed their fingers from her feet for just long enough for her to catch her breath, and Freya had barely stopped laughing. “I can’t take anymore. *gasp* I’ve learned my lesson. *gasp* I won’t be late again.”

“Awwww, Freya,” Alice consoled. “We love you, weren’t not trying to hurt you.” Alice laid on top of her and hugged Freya over the covers. The other three girls hugged her Freya as well. “Yeah, we love you Freya”

“HUG PILE!” somebody shouted

The rest of the girls except Ellie and Stella took their shoes off and jumped on the top bunk, forming a messy pile of giggling, Swedish college womens volleyball players, all wrestling to hug Freya.

“Wait, put more on my hands.” Both of Stella’s hands already had plenty of shea butter lotion on them, but she had Molly squirt even more on so her hands were the completely covered, front and back. Molly then hopped on the pile to join the girls. Ellie walked back to join Stella.

“Here, give me some of that too.” Stella grabbed Ellie’s hands so she hers were now also covered in shea butter lotion.

“You want the left or the right?”

“Doesn’t matter.”

The hug pile was haphazard, some girls laid longways, other laid the opposite, but they covered all of Freya down to her ankles. There was no longer a need to hold the blanket at her ankles down as three girls lying over her calves achieved the same purpose. The mattress was deep and old so it gave way enough for Freya to still breath fine. She would need all of her energy to expand her lungs for what was about to come.

One of the girls shrieked. Then another. The hug pile was turning into a tickle-each-other pile.

At the foot of the bed, team captain Ellie felt bad that they were forced to do this punishment to Freya, but again, they had no choice. Thinking she was being nice, Ellie started massaging Freya’s right foot, as Stella followed suit on her left.

There were girly shrieks from the tickle pile, and then there was Freya’s shriek—more of a scream—that permeated all of them. Ellie gripped tightly but moved quickly all over Freya’s feet in an ad hoc massage, but the slipperiness of the lotion coupled with Ellie and Stella's naturally small hands and fingers sliding all over apparently tickled more than anything previously. Stella, the expert on Foot Left, did expert massage tickles all over her heels and soles and tops with her slippery lotion covered hands.

"GAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!"

Alice was closest to Freya's head and could tell she had just reached an even higher level of extreme laughter.

"Gosh, what are Stella and Ellie doing to her feet down there?? haha"

Stella was in the zone. She was born for exactly what she was doing, right at this moment.

“Here, watch this and follow my lead,” she instructed to Ellie.

Stella took all 8 of her fingertips and positioned them sideways and in a "C" gesture on the top edges of Freya’s left foot, her left hand covering her thin Achilles tendon and her right hand in the middle on her baseball-sized heel, and she gripped Freya's foot like she was rock climbing. She then lightly but assertively dug all 8 of her nails in, and moved them steadily down her feet, gripping gripping gripping, from her heels down to base of her toes. This hand position meant her finger tips and nails were in the exact center of her foot the entire way down, then she worked her way up, then back down. Then she repeated in a line a little bit to the left, then again this time a little bit to the right. Then again right down the middle. Up and down and up and down, searching for the most ticklish spots that elicited the most ticklish reactions. It was everywhere. Every square centimeter of Freya's soles was excruciatingly ticklish. She then repeated her pattern but modified her fingering technique, flicking flicking flicking her fingertips and nails outward as she went up and down. While everywhere was ticklish, she did find one particular spot where she screamed louder than anywhere else, and that was right where the middle of her arch met her heel. Ellie followed Stella's lead on the other foot and found that her right foot's "spot" was right under the ball of her foot where the arch began. Freya’s feet were so big and the girls hands were so small that it took them a while to make each trip up and down Freya’s smooth valleys and hills, the creamy massage lotion making every pass excruciatingly stimulating to her nerve endings. Each pass brought Freya to a higher and higher level of laughter. The position also made Ellie and Stella face each other while performing their torturous techniques, and so they laughed to each other as they tickled, whilst laughing at Freya’s cute and lovable constant hysterical laugh.

“It’s like playing a piano. haha”

“Now just drag your nails. Sideways. Drag them all over, all, tickle tickle tickle. Up and down and up and down. Tickle tickle tickle”

The tickle pile on top of Freya quaked a up and down and up and down as well, as Freya’s lungs repeated filled with air and exhaled in a constant stream of Freya’s uproarious and contagious laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA.”

Ellie looked at Stella.

“GOD her laugh is so cute for such a tall girl.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA.”

“Alright, I think she’s had enough,” declared Ellie.

“NO!” barked Stella. “I’ve GOT to do her toes.”

“We didn’t do her toes yet?”

“You mean, I didn’t do her toes yet. Her toes are mine. I called dibs.”

“Fine, they’re all yours," said Ellie. "Gosh, you really do like feet, don’t you Stella. ha ha. OK I’m gonna go check on Freya."

Ellie petted Freya's foot lovingly with her entire hand one last time and instinctively without even thinking kissed her heel. It was a tiny moment that otherwise raced by, but Freya felt Ellie's little kiss and it actually made her feel warm and happy despite everything else happening to her body. It was sweet. It drove home that they weren't doing what they were doing out of maliciousness. It was legitimately out of love.

Stella pulled her hands off Freya’s foot to give her one last break before the final act.

Ellie walked back toward the front of the bunk bed and consoled the red faced laughing mess that was Freya’s head, peaking out of the front of the pile of girls.

“We’re almost done, sweetie. Stella said she wants to do your toes.”

Freya still hadn’t finished laughing from their lotion-massage-two-handed-tickle attack but immediately gasped.

“NOOO!!! PLEASE, NO!!! SHE CAN’T TOUCH MY TOES SHE CAN’T TOUCH MY TOES, ELLIE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANYTHING BUT MY TOES.”

There was a brief pause.

Molly broke the silence.

“Oh, now you gotta do her toes.”

All the girls laughed in agreement.

“Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod” Freya chanted with her eyes shut.

Stella rubbed her hands together and pointed at the lotion bottle.

“Lather ‘em up, Ellie.”

Ellie squirted another generous helping of the lotion on Stella’s warm hands.

As Stella walked over to Freya’s quaking giant feet and got into position, Ellie read the lotion bottle ingredients out loud:

“What is this stuff, anyway? Shea butter…Vitamin E…Coconut Oil…Vanilla Extract…100% Edible…”

“Edible? Did you say ‘edible’?”

“100 % edible. Not joking.”

Stella smiled ear to ear. “Oh Ellie, you shouldn’t have told me that…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

======
Actually, PART 3 is right here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ART-3-(FFFFFFFF-F-Feet)&p=4400946#post4400946

Last edited:
Yessssssss, this has got me so jazzed! :D

Looks like Stella's about to have a mouthful of Freya's deliciously big tootsies... will the sensation of a tongue tickle Freya to utter insanity!? Or will she find herself enjoying it and *GASP* maybe even a bit turned on!? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!!

.....*ahem* but no seriously good job Zeez :thumbsup:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back