• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Wish (Part I): A Ticklish De-feet! FF/M

ThinBlueLine369

TMF Regular
Hello everyone, I am new to the TMF. So real quick, before you dive into my story. I just wanted to apologize for it's length. This is my first try at writing a story, especially a tickling fetish story, and I realized as I started writing that when I write, I WRITE. I try to put detail into things and summarize whats going on and stuff and give everyone a clear picture so what some people write in a couple sentences, it apparently takes me an entire paragraph to do. Again, my apologies. But when I start I just cant seem to stop. Secondly, there is slightly more of a focus on feet and foot tickling in this particular chapter, because I have a slight foot fetish, and that's what I am most into. However, I realize that not all people are into feet or foot tickling, and I do promise I will try to include more upper body tickling as well in future chapters and stories. Honestly, its just that in this particular scenario, in my mind, I felt foot tickling would fit the best for the unfortunate situation of the MC.

Lastly, as I said, it is my first story and I would really like it if people read it and left me comments to give me feedback on what I can do differently in future writing, or how I can improve. This is a community and we are in a way family, so it would mean a lot to me if people helped me out. If you just want to read the story and not leave a comment, that's totally fine too. I sincerely thank you all for stopping by to check out my story.

Oh, one more thing. For those of you who aren't into males being tickled, while the first part of the story is entirely /M, I do intend to make the majority of this story /F. However there will be parts throughout which switch back and forth because I am a big sucker for revenge stories, and so on and so forth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was two o’clock on a Friday and I was sitting in my final college class of the day, trying to stay focused. However, this was my final class before the weekend and I had big plans tonight, so this task was next to impossible. I was having a small get together with some friends at my apartment and it was all I could focus on. Well, until this extremely attractive girl in front of me started playing with her flats in class. The goddamn tease, dangling one shoe off of her pretty toes so all I was able to see was the heel of her foot and part of her arch. I would kill to see her toes, to see her barefoot, to give her a massage. But a guy can dream, I guess. Her name is Juliette and she’s the most perfect girl I have ever seen. Approximately 5’6’ with long, flowing blonde hair cascading down her back, perfect tanned skin, striking green eyes, and the cutest, most perfect smile to top it all off. Not to get away from being a gentleman or anything, but she also has curves in all the right places. Anyway, I guess it’s ironic that she is named after a girl in a tragic love story, since she barely notices me, and I will probably never have a chance with her. She’s one of the most popular girls at my college, and I am just your average guy standing in the background. She’s in the top sorority on campus and is also a cheerleader for our college. Probably the most aver… OH MY GOD! HER FLAT JUST FELL OFF! HOLY FRICKEN SHIT! My breath catches in my throat and I stare so hard I think my eyes will pop out of my head. Perfect shaped toes, just the right length, with a bright pink polish on them to top it all off. As if the Gods were watching this situation play out, she left the shoe there and kicked the other one off as well, curling and stretching her toes. I am pretty sure this is what Heaven must be like. And that’s when I was punched out of reality. Literally! My best friend sitting next to me, Leah, punched me in the arm, snapping me out of my daze. Several people around me burst out with laughter, and I looked up to see the teacher at the front of the room scolding me and crossing his arms. “I’m glad you can join the rest of the class, Derrick” he said while rolling his eyes in frustration. “Wake up idiot, he’s been calling your name for a whole minute,” my best friend whispered. My face was flushed with embarrassment as everyone in the class, including Juliette, were now staring at me giggling. Fuck! How the hell did this happen? “Derrick, for the last time, please answer my question and enlighten your classmates”. I looked up at my teacher. Damn, what question. Is class over yet? I started to panic. I had to do it. “I’m sorry sir, I wasn’t paying attention,” I admitted shamefully. My teacher gave an annoyed sigh and started lecturing the whole class on the importance of paying attention. I looked at my watch. It was 2:05pm. Shit, this was going to be a long class...

It was 7:05pm and the last guest, my best friend, just arrived at my place for our “start off the weekend right” party. Everyone was stressed out with studying and classes, so we all needed this. I looked my best friend up and down from head to toe. She’s attractive in a nerdy, dorky kind of way. She’s shorter than me by about 4 inches, putting her at approximately 5’4”. She was wearing a dark blue tank top, tan cargo shorts, and a pair of beat up brown flip flops. Her skin is normally pale, but she had a bit of color from the summer sun, and her dark blonde hair was styled into that of a ponytail. What caught me off guard was the fact that she had white, French tips on both her fingers and toes. You see, Leah and I have been friends since freshman year of high school, which is about 6 years. I had the biggest crush on her for the longest time too, but she was never into me like that. Yup, you guessed it. I was trapped in the friend zone. Sort of like the twilight zone, except worse. It was pretty devastating for me in high school, but I started getting over her in college. Anyway, for as long as I have known her, she has never been one of those girly girls who puts on makeup or gets her nails done. In fact, the best way to describe her would be calling her a tomboy. She’s tough and aggressive, she plays sports and video games, and she’s not afraid at all to get down and dirty when necessary. Thus, seeing her with her nails done surprised me immensely. “What’s the occasion,” I asked. “Just bored man. Felt like getting ‘em done after class. Anyway, you gonna let me in or rudely stand there blocking the doorway staring at me like a creep?” She poked me in the stomach and I flinched. I laughed and apologized and let her in. “Juliette’s here by the way. I couldn’t believe it when she came, but she showed up after all.” Leah smirked and winked at me. “Told ya bestie, if you talk to her instead of just starin’ maybe she’d actually like you.” Leah stuck her tongue out, kicked off her sandals, and journeyed into the other room with everyone else. Yeah, after class earlier, Juliette approached me and cracked a joke about how she was almost falling asleep in class as well but was thankful that I distracted the teacher. I forgot to mention that despite her immense popularity, she’s super nice and somehow finds time for everyone. Somehow, despite my nervous babbling like a drunken infant towards her, I managed to spit out an invite to my party later and she told me she’d try to stop by. I figured it was a polite rejection, but lo and behold, she showed up at 7:00pm on the dot. It was hard not to look at her in her mini-skirt, t-shirt, and let’s not forget the flip flops. Yes, I struggled not to stare at her awkwardly. I laughed and let her in. Speaking of which, I listened in to the other room and heard the sound of Mario Kart blasting from my speakers. Damn it! They started the tournament without me. Those bastards!

Its been about an hour, and surprisingly, I was completely dominating the competition in our Mario Kart tournament. I’m not sure why I was doing so well tonight. Perhaps it was because Juliette was here and I was showing off. She was knocked out pretty early in the competition. I felt bad about it because I wanted to play her, but at least she gets to focus on me more. Anyway, it was the final round of the tournament, between myself and Leah’s new boyfriend, Mike. I had just knocked Leah out of the competition, and she was pissed. Thus, her boyfriend was out for vengeance. This is when everything went to shit. I was laying on my stomach with my feet up behind me to get more comfortable when the match started. We were two laps into the race and I was dominating as usual. Not to brag or anything. The dude was almost an entire lap behind me and nothing was slowing me down. That was when I felt a single finger being dragged down the arch of my left bare foot. I was completely caught off guard and squeaked (real manly, I know!), pulling my foot away and swerving into a wall and crashing my kart! “Yes! Victory!” I heard Juliette shout behind me. I quickly turned around and glared at her trying to be tough. “Sorry Derrick, I’m just tired of watching you crush the competition, so I figured I would try to distract you” she teased. Juliette stuck her tongue out at me and I won’t lie it was really cute. On the one hand, I am extremely ticklish and can’t stand it, especially on my feet. On the other, the girl I am crushing on is touching and tickling me. After weighing my decisions for a few seconds, I decided to say fuck it and put my feet back near her. “Fine, but it won’t work” I said. “I’m not really that ticklish.” Leah snorted and smiled evilly when she heard that, and I glared at her. “CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!” Juliette shouted. She then went to town on my feet dragging her fingers up and down them and spider tickling them everywhere. I was ready this time though, and to be honest, she wasn’t the best tickler in the world, so it wasn’t too hard. Don’t get me wrong though, it was still DISTRACTING AS FUCK. I bit my lip, squeezed my controller harder and focused as hard as I could on winning. I started freaking out when I saw Mike catching up to me. He was literally right behind me. I managed to keep my lead but barely. As the third lap was coming to an end, with me in the lead, I suddenly heard my best friend say behind me, “Here, let me take over. I know all his spots.” Juliette willingly handed my feet over and I really started freaking the fuck out. “NO! LEAH! YOU CHEATER!” I shouted. “Too bad loser! Come on Mike, I’ll distract him! Hurry up!” she shouted. She wrapped her left arm around both my ankles and pulled my feet back towards her. Unlike Juliette, Leah is an extremely skilled tickler, (which is a story, or stories, for another day), and knew what she was doing right from the get-go. She slowly spider tickled both my feet simultaneously with her right fingernails, which were fucking French tips by the way (fuck me!!!) and started at the heels of my feet all the way to the base of my toes and back down again. It took all my power and might to stop myself from exploding with laughter right there. My body was shaking, I was wiggling around like a madman, barely keeping my kart straight, and I was giggling like a little school child. To be fair though, I still had the lead and I could see the finish line on the TV. I wasn’t sure what everyone was paying attention to more. My game against Mike, or Leah and Juliette torturing me. “Oh wow, Leah! You’re really good at that, but he’s still about to win! We have to do something and quick” stated Juliette. “Oh don’t worry, Juliette, I have a plan” she laughed evilly. I was too distracted by 100 different things to hear their conversation, but I wish I had. I may have been able to prepare myself better. All I could see was that finish line. Three seconds, two seconds, one second to the finish… Then she struck. I didn’t know it but Juliette had taken custody of my ankles giving Leah both hands to work with. She dug all ten of her fingers right into the very center of my arches and, well, I just couldn’t deal with that. I exploded with laughter and accidentally tossed my controller across the room and began clawing at the carpet like a wild animal, trying to free my ankles from Juliette’s grasp with no luck. That bitch! She was just teasing me until the last second and waited to strike until I was at my most unsuspecting! I couldn’t think, I couldn’t talk, I couldn’t even see with my eyes squeezed shut so tight. All I could do was roll around on the floor laughing my head off as Leah went to town on my sensitive soles. Needless to say, Mike passed me and won the tournament. Did they show mercy and stop tickling me though? NOT A CHANCE!!! In fact, the guys actually helped to hold me down, as punishment for losing believe it or not. Mike held my ankles against the couch behind me, and my other friend, Dave, pulled my arms out stretching me out so I couldn’t curl up. Juliette was more than happy to sit on me and dig her well-manicured nails into my exposed underarms while Leah continued her endless assault on my feet. My voice actually raised an octave when she started exploring the areas around my toes. Oh, and remember how I said Juliette wasn’t that good of a tickler? Well the whole time Leah was tickling me, she was giving Juliette tips and advice on how to tickle me better. It was a fucking nightmare and I couldn’t believe it was happening.

Finally after five minutes, or what felt to me like hours, they stopped their assault and let me go. My face was red and tear-stained, and the carpet where my face was lying was soaked with my tears and saliva from laughter. Honestly, I couldn’t even move. I just lay there panting and giggling. Finally when I recovered I got up really quick and prepared for a fight. I was pissed! Not only did I lose the competition and get tickled to exhaustion, but it all happened in front of my crush, even if she was a co-conspirator! Leah was a dick and I wanted her to know it. “WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM LEAH???” “Calm down, Derrick! We were only joking.” “Yeah, it was just for fun, man” said Juliette. “HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU TWO LIKE IT IF I TICKLED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU WITHOUT MERCY?” I shouted, furious. As I finished saying that, both guys walked up behind the girls and surprise tickled their ribs. Juliette shrieked and jumped, and darted across the room seemingly panicked, while Leah had no reaction at all whatsoever. “You know I’m not ticklish, you dumbasses,” Leah said to both me and her mischievous, tickling boyfriend simultaneously. To be fair, Leah wasn’t lying. I had been trying to find her tickle spot for six years on every part of her body that wasn’t private or sexual, and I never had any luck. As unfair as it is, my female best friend just wasn’t the slightest bit ticklish. This also made tickle fights extremely one sided, much to my displeasure. “I’m sorry, Derrick! I didn’t know you hated being tickled. Please forgive me” Juliette begged. “SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU! JUST SHUT UP!” I shouted. At this point, I didn’t really know what else to say, so I said screw you to everyone in the room and stormed out of my apartment. I needed to take a walk to clear my head. What a night…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, thanks for reading through my story. Sorry it took so long to get to the tickling part for those of you who are mostly interested in the tickling and less about the background stuff and back story. I do have a second part planned out in my head. I just don't have it down on paper yet! No time today. I'll wait and see how people react to this first chapter before penning and posting the second. It'll be posted regardless of positive or negative feedback. It's just that feedback in general would give me insight and help me improve.

*Side Note*: I don't know how many geeks, nerds, gamers, etc. we have in here, but the entire time I was writing this, the opening theme song from Kingdom Hearts II was stuck in my head and playing on repeat... -_-

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back