• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Chesty Cherry F/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hi, loyal Jenni fans! We are coming to the last few weeks for you to enjoy my stories as well as purchase my books on lulu.com! Here is the story, Chesty Cherry, from The Adventures Of Jenni The Clown 3, one of the many collections that you can find for sale at https://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?contributorId=1464141 I hope you all take advantage and get your copies now, before I take the page down at the end of February! Thanks for reading and enjoy this tale of Jenni suffering envy and taking it out on a top heavy stripper!

“Thanks for coming out tonight, Jen.” Lily brought two Tequila Sunrises over to the table at the Peekaboo Club where she and Jenni were sitting.

“I had to.” Jenni took her drink with a flourish and began slowly stirring it with her straw as both women watched the empty stage with keen anticipation. “It's not often that there is a new girl here.” Jenni spoke the truth and Lily knew it. Sheryl, the head bartender and owner of the Peekaboo Club, had a great head for business. But she was also very fair with her girls and made it a top priority to make them all feel as though they were a part of a family. The camaraderie among the dancers was incredible. Nobody ever wanted to leave. Because of that, there weren't often many slots open for new people. However, now that Alicia was gone, there was room for one more. “What's her name?”

“I think Sheryl said Cherry.” Lily recalled, her eyes drifting towards the right for a moment as she tried to remember. “I know that she's a redhead and she's from Nevada, if memory serves.”

“Have you met her?”

“Not in person, no.” Lily crossed her legs to get more comfortable in her seat. Her slinky black dress looked amazing on her, as usual. Jenni was dressed much more casually. She wore a little make-up and wore her hair down straight. Her pink tee clung to her torso perfectly, as did her tight blue jeans.

“I'm sure she'll be cool. It's still a shame about Alicia moving away, though.” Jenni lamented. “I liked her a lot.”

“Alica didn't move. Where did you hear that?” Lily appeared puzzled. “She just quit this place because her band is starting to take off.”

“She has a band?” Jenni felt insulted that she hadn't heard any of this from Alicia herself. “What the Hell? How come she never told me that?”

“Yeah, it's an all girl group that she does the lead singing for.” Lily filled Jenni in.

“They're called Feather Fascination. I'm going to see them practice in a couple of days. Do you want to come with?”

“Uh, yeah I do.” Jenni insisted. “I'm gonna give her some crap when I see her, too.” The busty beauty huffed, annoyed.

“Take a drink. Cool down.” Lily rubbed her friend's shoulder. “I'm sure there is a reason she hasn't been in touch with you. Especially after Owen dumped her.”

“HE WHAT?!” Jenni nearly screamed. Owen had used Alicia leaving him as an excuse when he was the one who broke it off with her. Jenni hated being lied to. Even more than that, she hated being the last to know something.

“Okay, okay... simmer down.” Lily tried to get Jenni to relax. Even Sheryl was surprised at the outburst as she heard it from the bar. She had never seen Jenni angry before. It was a shock to her. Jenni took a big sip of her drink and a deep breath.

“Sorry. It's no big deal.” Jenni centered herself. “Distraction... distraction... something else to think about...” She scanned the room. “Mmm, and he just walked in.” Lily turned to see what Jenni was gawking at: A young man about 22 had just walked in. His fair hair was neatly cut and his lean frame was
complimented by his khaki dress pants and pale blue, buttoned shirt.

“Do you know him” Lily asked.

“Not yet.” Jenni replied, not taking her eyes off of the stranger until he looked their way. He walked towards the stage and took a seat at the table next to the one where Jenni and Lily were seated, ringside by the stage. Jenni was about to get up and talk to him when the DJ came on the speaker.

“Welcome to the sexiest show in town! We've got eight curvy and comely ladies who are dying to show you what they can do, but first, let's give a big hand for our newest girl. She's sweet. She's smooth. She's aching to give you a taste. She's Cherry Ontopp!”

Jenni stifled a giggle at the pun name as Cherry made her entrance, strutting out from behind the black curtain and down to stage towards the tables to the beat of Vegas Girl by Otherwise. She had her fire red hair up in a ponytail. Her face was a marvel to behold with expert amounts of blush and ruby red lips. She wore both red and pink eye shadow which were blended with ease, complimenting her emerald green eyes. She was stunning, Jenni thought, as she slinked towards them, clutching a mink fur coat over her body. Her head was all that was visible.
Suddenly, Cherry threw the coat to the floor of the stage and the crowd went wild! Her legs were slender and muscular. A dancer's legs, through and through. Her ass was full but firm and her skin looked tan and flawlessly smooth. But, her most distinguishable characteristics were a bit higher and rested next to each
other, jutting out at the audience.

“Her tits are...” Jenni trailed off.

“They're almost bigger than yours.” Lily observed with her jaw hanging a little in amazement.

They were bigger, but not by much. Jenni had no idea how it was even possible, given the rest of the girl's figure. She stared at the undersides, looking for signs of implants, but there were no scars. It wasn't just that they were big. They were solid and sturdy. No signs of sagging or anything. She looked like Pandora Peaks in her prime. Jenni was so awe struck, that she didn't even notice when Cherry made her way to the young man Jenni had been lusting after earlier.

“Uh, Jen, I think you might have some competition.” Lily pointed and Jenni watched as Cherry sat atop the young man's table and brought his face to her chest, smothering him with a girlish giggle before letting him slump back into his chair with a noticeable semi in his pants. “Looks like he likes her.”

“Shut up, Lily.” Jenni felt envy welling up inside of her. Lily turned to her friend with a grin.

“Uh, oh. What's wrong? Bit by the jealousy bug?” Jenni seethed as she watched the young man throw several dollars on the stage. She looked up at Cherry, who took to the pole and shot Jenni a dirty look.

“Did you see that?” Jenni asked.

“Chill out, Jen. So there's someone with bigger boobs than you. How do you think I feel when I am sitting next to you?” Lily laughed.

“It's not that. It's her attitude.” Jenni said. “I don't like her. Somebody should put her in her place.” Jenni nudged Lily's arm. “Would you do me a favor?”

“Oh, Jenni.” Lily rolled her eyes and sighed. “You can't just go around tickle torturing people you don't like.”

“Come on. She was just being a total bi-”

“Why, Jenni?” Lily snapped. “Because she got to some guy before you did? I love you like a sister, but girl, you need to grow up sometimes. I'm gonna run to the bathroom real quick. And when I get back, I don't want to hear another word about it. We are here to have a good time.” Lily laid down the law and got up, walking away from the table.

Jenni sank into her chair and sulked. What a crummy night. Cherry finished her
act and left the stage, picking up the many bills that had been thrown her way. Jenni thought about what she wanted to do next. She didn't know if she wanted another drink when she was already in a bitter mood. Maybe she could convince Lily to go to a different bar with her. Maybe a change of atmosphere was needed. Lily was right. They were supposed to be having fun. A couple of minutes passed before Lily returned to the table. She looked pissed all of a sudden.

“What's wrong?” Jenni asked.

“That redheaded bitch just slammed the door on my face as I was following her out of the bathroom. I've changed my mind. What were you thinking?”

Jenni grinned. There was hope for the evening after all. She leaned in to whisper in Lily's ear. Lily soon pulled her head back.

“You want me to make that for you?”

“I know it sounds odd, but it will serve a purpose.” Jenni promised. “You can conjure the separate pieces and use your magic to combine them into the contraption in the playroom in my basement.”

“Fine.” Lily agreed to the plan. “We'll wait till close and I will cast a sleeping spell on her. Then we can move her to your place.”

Jenni couldn't wait. This woman needed an attitude adjustment. And Jenni figured she was just the clown for the job.

The light came to Cherry as a blur at first. She felt as though she had just had her best sleep in years. At the same time, though, to say that she awoke to a slight bit of panic would have been an understatement. She had no idea where she was. The room was painted pink and blue in striped patterns. There was a counter and sink area to her right, and to her left, she saw a collection of various feathers hanging on the wall like one might keep a collection of swords. Next to the feathers were several little anatomy charts with various areas shaded in different colors.

More interesting, and perhaps more alarming, was the contraption she was stuck in. It looked like a kind of high chair. One that was designed for an adult. There
were two metal poles assembled in a cross directly behind her and her arms were stretched out to the sides in a crucifixion pose with her wrists strapped to the horizontal pole. She was naked as well, and her gigantic chest rested on the tray in front of her.

“What the fuck is this!?” She screamed.

“Nobody can hear you down here.” Cherry heard a chipper female voice claim from behind her. Before Cherry could ask anything else, the voice began to sing in the melody of Sexy Sadie by The Beatles. “Chesty Cherry...you were so rude... Now I've got you and you're screw-ew-ew-ew-ed... Chesty Cherry...”

Jenni showed herself, walking around the contraption slowly. She was made up in her greasepaint and a blue wig and matching blue and yellow clown jumpsuit. “I hope you're not afraid of clowns.” She said.

“I'm not afraid of anything.” Cherry stated. “Especially not Bozo.”

“I'm not Bozo.” Jenni giggled. “I'm Jenni. And I have it on good authority that you've been quite impolite to a number of people this evening. That's why you're here. You need a lesson in humility.”

“Uh huh.” Cherry didn't seem phased by any of this. “And how exactly is a clown going to do that?”

“By doing what all clowns do...” Jenni replied, wiggling her gloved fingers in the air. “By making you laugh.”

“You're kidding, right?” Cherry gave Jenni a smartass smirk. “You're gonna tickle me? Well, have at it. I haven't been ticklish in years.”

“Then you don't have anything to worry about. Now give me a moment to get my paints.” Jenni skipped over to the counter and opened one of the drawers, retrieving a medium sized paint brush and some watercolors, ran the brush under some warm water in the sink, and moved back to the high chair. “You have such large nipples.” The clown observed. “Mine are a bit tinier, but quite sensitive. Sometimes, if they're stroked, it really tickles. I was at the club tonight, you know. I heard the giggle when you stuffed that boy's face in there. Was that just a flirt, or was it genuine? Let's find out.” Jenni dipped the brush in the blue paint and brought it the Cherry's right nipple. Cherry hardly showed any emotion as Jenni painted a smiley face on the nipple, using the teat as the nose on the face. Jenni then painted the face on the other nipple. Though Cherry remained stonefaced, Jenni saw the little twitches in the flesh as the brush flicked so lightly. She knew that she was tickling the arrogant stripper, but she wanted more of a reaction.

“When you get tired of trying, you can untie me and let me go.” Cherry sighed.
Jenni contemplated how best to continue. She knew from experience that everyone was different. Some people would break right away if you came at them like a wrecking ball. But, with others, you had to put some cracks in the dam and let it collapse on it's own. Jenni figured the Cherry was in the latter group. She just needed the right approach. She gazed over the dancer's athletic figure and had an idea.

“So fit... so lean...” Jenni walked around Cherry, eying her in a way that made the stripper a bit uneasy. Soon, Jenni was once again behind Cherry, and out of her sight. Cherry soon felt hands on her shoulders, massaging them. It felt wonderful. Jenni obviously had very skilled fingers. “Such a tough girl...” Jenni said softly. “I bet this feels amazing. Your tits resting on that tray, not weighing you down. My hands working out the kinks in these shoulders... must be the highlight of your day.”

It was hard for Cherry to argue. She could have melted in Jenni's hands right then and there if the treatment continued much longer. She could certainly think of worse ways to spend her evening, even with Jenni's strange costume.

“These delts must be sore...” Jenni grabbed the shoulders and squeezed, bringing a pleasured moan from the tied stripper. The clown felt the muscles soften and loosen under her touch. Now that Cherry's guard was down, it was time to move forward. Jenni lowered her hands to the sides of Cherry's back, just under her shoulder blades. “Let's see about these lats.” She pressed her thumbs into those spots on Cherry's back. The redheaded stripteaser moaned further. She was in Heaven.

As Jenni rubbed Cherry's back with her thumbs, her other fingers rested on Cherry's ribs. As she rubbed her thumbs in circular motions, her fingertips drifted accordingly. Not much, only a couple of millimeters per rub, but it was enough for Cherry to notice. She lowered her head and tried to focus on the relaxing sensations on her back, not the ticklish sensations on her ribs.

Jenni pressed in a little with her index fingers, and lightly wiggled them between the ribs. Cherry started to bend and wriggle a bit in her seat.

“Are you uncomfortable?” Jenni asked. “You're squirming.”

“I'm fine.” Cherry managed to say. “Actually, my back feels a lot better. You don't have to trouble yourself.”

“Okay. Happy to help.” Jenni pulled her hands away and moved back in front of Cherry. There was silence between the two for a little while as they sized each other up.

“I know you...” Cherry recognized. “You were at the club tonight. You were sitting with that goth chick.”

“Oh, was I?” Jenni challenged, swaying her hips.

“That make-up only covers so much. I know people by their eyes.” Cherry said. “Let me go or I will call the police.”

“That's not much of a threat.” Jenni countered. “I mean, you can't really call the police UNTIL I let you go. So there's not much of a motivation to do anything else. Besides, you and I both know that I found a tickle spot just a minute ago. So how about we get this party started!”

“I told you I'm not ticklish.” Cherry repeated. “I haven't been ticklish since I was a kid. I... I don't... Ungh... Stop that... stohop what you're doing... hehe...” Jenni had brought her index fingers back to that tender spot on Cherry's ribs and she was rubbing them in, pressing and prodding with a sweet smile.

“Yeah... that's ticklish. Just a couple of inches beneath the armpits.”

Cherry twisted this way and that, looking down at her boobs, not wanting Jenni to see the forced smile on her face.

“I press here and you pull to the left. I press here and you pull to the right. Is this how you learned to dance?” Jenni giggled.

The cracks were definitely in the dam, now. It wasn't going to take much from Jenni to open up the floodgates. Cherry now knew how ticklish Jenni's fingers could be on her ribs. Now she was going to see what effect they had in other places. Without warning, Jenni's index fingers darted up under Cherry's arms, wiggling them as if she was making quotation gestures.

“HehHEheHEhhehHEhHEhHEhehEhHEehHeHEH Hey! KnoOhoHOhoHOOHOHohck it offfff!” Cherry bounced in her chair to the best of her capability. This made her breasts jiggle, causing Jenni to laugh.

“Wow! Look at those Bouncing Betties of yours! This is fun! I almost never get to tickle someone who is so well endowed!” Jenni cheered. “Is that tickly under your arms? Huh? Like... Tickly wickly woo?” her face brightened and she added her other fingers, dancing them in the hollows. “Or a coochie coochie coo? Come on, Cherry, let's see you turn red.”

“StohooOhOhOhohohOHohOHOHohHOohOHOHohOHooopppp! I'll KiihihihIHHIiHHIIHihIHIHihlLLLL YOU!”

“Well, that's not very nice.” Jenni pulled her hands away. “And let's face it: It's not very smart for a person in your position to make threats. Especially when they're ticklish.”

“This is kidnapping...” Cherry panted. “It's assault... it's...

“It's necessary.” Jenni told the dancer. “Women like you need to be taken down a peg from time to time.”

“Oh, stop pretending that you have some honorable intention.” Cherry met Jenni's gaze with sharp eyes. “You're not doing this for any kind of greater good. You're just jealous that I got my tits in that cutie pie's face before you did. You're not the good guy here. You're just a jealous little girl who is acting out.”

“Oh, Chesty Cherry...” Jenni shook her head. “The thing is... you're right. At least, partially. Ya see, I was jealous when I saw you on him like a bum on a baloney sammich. I admit that. But, then you had to treat my friend like crap and give me a dirty look. I'm performing a public service here.” Jenni leaned in. “But I won't deny my own personal pleasure in making you squirm.”

With that, as if on cue, Jenni began softly stroking up and down the sides of Cherry's breasts. They looked like two ripe melons, just dying to be tended to.

“That doesn't tickle.” Cherry said.

“Oh no?” Jenni smirked. “How about now?” She took off her white gloves and resumed her tickling, adding a little nail, trailing up and down the smooth skin of the globes. Jenni saw Cherry bite her lip and giggled. “Uh huh. It's a horse of a different color when I use my nails, isn't it? Can you feel them? Can you feel them dragging over those delicious nerves? So gentle... so gentle...”

Cherry was fighting the urge to laugh with everything she had. Jenni's touch was devilish, and despite herself, Cherry felt her nipples harden.

“Hahaha. I wish you could see this. Because your nipples are stiff, the smiley faces I did earlier look all wonky.” Jenni told the dancer. “Now, that is funny.”

“I... won't... laugh.” Cherry snarled. Jenni just mouthed the words “Yes, you will.” with that sweet smile of hers and kept up the stroking motions. They had been very faint up to this point, but Jenni pressed in with her nails just a little more, dragging the nails up and down.

Cherry felt like she was getting electric shocks. The sensations were so intense.

“Come on, now...” Jenni urged tenderly. “I would have the giggles something fierce if somebody touched my breasts like this. I know it tickles. The sooner you
laugh, the better you'll feel.” Jenni's fingernails moved over to the crease where the breasts met Cherry's ribs and dragged along there.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...” Cherry tried to pull away, even though she knew that evading Jenni's fingers was a far off dream.

“Tickle tickle tickle...” The clown teased. “Ooo! I have a novel idea! One sec!” Jenni gave Cherry a break, skipping happily to the counter and opening another drawer. What she took out made Cherry whine.

“Please... not that. That's too much...”

“Trust me. I know.” Jenni said as she moved back over to stand in front of Cherry.

“And if this was a friendly encounter, I might not go this far. But... this is the price you pay for crossing Jenni the Clown. I have a feeling that, after this, you're gonna start showing a lot more respect. Both for me, and for everyone else. But for now, I want to split your sides.”

Jenni flipped on the two electric toothbrushes and traced them around Cherry's areolas.

“AGH! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“Buzz buzz buzz...” Jenni chuckled gleefully. “The bigger they are... the more there is to tickle!”

Cherry shook her head wildly, shrieking in ticklish agony. The brushes were torture on the pink flesh. More than that, the stimulation was majorly turning her on.

Jenni worked the brushes like a pro. She didn't press in. She wanted Cherry to feel every bristle. She glided the brushes up and down, from side to side... she circled the turgid bumps and even tormented Cherry by placing the brushes directly on the tips of the nipples. This was the worst. The tickle seemed to shoot right through Cherry's breasts when Jenni did this.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Tickle tickle, Chesty Cherry.” Jenni muttered cruelly. She knew that she was being truly sadistic. She would never for a second be able to handle such a torture herself. But she didn't care. She had to make this woman terrified to even look at her cross eyed ever again.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...UGHN... I CAHAHAAHN'T... AAAAAGGGHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!” Jenni didn't have to be a genius to realize that Cherry had just cum in her chair. But she wasn't done yet. She wanted
Cherry to be as tender as possible. “AAAAAAAGGGGHHHH MAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAKE IT STOHHOHOOHOHOHHOHHOOHPPPPP! TOO MUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUCCCHHH!”

“Coochie coo...” Jenni spoke in an uncharacteristically low voice. “Laugh... just laugh...”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Jenni kept the bristles on the tips of Cherry's nipples for nearly 30 minutes. Sometimes, she would circle them for a moment or two so that Cherry couldn't build an immunity to the horrifically tingly vibrations. It was only when Cherry lost consciousness that Jenni turned the brushes off. Cherry had cum at least 4 times by that point.

Jenni put the brushes back in the drawer. She turned and used her rump to push the drawer shut before pulling her cell phone out of a pocket in her costume and calling Lily.

“Hey, Jenni.”

“Hey, Lily. I'm ready for you to come over. We'll drop her back at the club in her car and when she wakes up, she'll think she just had a bad dream.

“How did it go?”

“I think I've properly conditioned her. We'll see by how she behaves at the club tomorrow night.” Jenni said. “Worse comes to worse, I can always bring her back down here for round two. But between you and me... I think Cherry's “Cherries” aren't gonna forget this anytime soon.”

Another great addition and I have to say the creativity you use for your stories is really Amazing. I am thinking though that it might be time for a little payback on Jenni ;)

Just when i thought the Jenni stories couldn't get any hotter! Good work, sir! One of my favorite Jenni adventures.

Another great addition and I have to say the creativity you use for your stories is really Amazing. I am thinking though that it might be time for a little payback on Jenni ;)

Thanks, Cosmo_ac! It's hard to find stories to tell after so long, but it means the world to me that people are still eager for more!

Just when i thought the Jenni stories couldn't get any hotter! Good work, sir! One of my favorite Jenni adventures.

Thanks, jmills! Jenni stories can always get hotter, but what brings me true joy is when they are so loved by readers. Thanks!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back