• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Freya, the Tall Ticklish Swede of '07"- PART 4 (FFFFFFFF/F Feet)

Zeezil

TMF Regular
PART ONE HERE:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...eya-the-Tall-Ticklish-Swede-of-07-quot-PART-1

PART TWO HERE:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ish-Swede-of-07-quot-PART-2-(FFFFFFFF-F-Feet)

PART THREE HERE:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ish-Swede-of-07-quot-PART-3-(FFFFFFFF-F-Feet)

=============================================

"Freya, the Tall Ticklish Swede of '07"- PART 4 (FFFFFFFF/F Feet)

- A side story / addendum to Gabriella at the World Massage Competition (which I recommend you read all three parts of first)

=============================================

Ellie looked at Stella’s face as she used her two pointer fingers between Freya’s big and second toes, spinning her fingers right and left, then over to the next crevice, then the next one, and finally to the last crevices on the insides of her pinky toes. Stella was like a surgeon, tasked with finding the absolute most ticklish spot on Freya’s body. “Is it this one?” “GAHHHHHHHHH!!!” Or is it crevice two? “GAHHHHHHHHH!” “Or maybe it’s this last one here?” “SHRREEEEEEIIIIK!!” Ellie laughed at Stella’s concentration and apparent joy at what she was doing. Molly and Kara continued stroking and raking her heels without pause.

“You know what? I think I found the worst spot on your feet, Freya. And it’s…DRUMROLL…

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

ALL EIGHT TOE CREASES AT ONCE! Stella plunged all 8 of her fingers back between all her toes, and this second entry was even worst than the first. Stella’s moved her fingers in and out of her toes again, in and out, and wiggled them as much as she could. Ellie turned to walk back to the head of the bunk to check on Freya, but before she could get there she heard the most highest pitch scream of the morning, and for the first time Freya’s long body attempted to buck off her captors. "Ohmygod what is Stella doing down there now?"

Ellie quickly went back and saw that Stella pushed her fingers all the way through Freya’s toes and bent them back with her fingers still in between them, so that the balls of her own hands met the very top of the balls of Frey'a feet. With Freya’s soles taught she took her thumbnails and tickled expertly the very top of the archs on both feet. This was it. This was the move. This was peak ticklishness. Freya finally pulled her feet away from all their grasps and like a bronco tried buck off the pile of teammates on top of her. As she attempted to kick her legs one of her heels grazed the size of Molly’s head and kind of clunked her. While it didn’t hurt that bad, Molly, strong herself and the second tallest player on the team took this as a challenge and pushed Freya’s ankle back down, wrapped her whole body around Freya’s left leg like she was wrestling an alligator. With Freya’s huge heel now right in front of her face, Molly playfully nibbled at it.

“Oh my gosh this lotion tastes good.” Molly started sucking on Freya’s heel, and Klara, curious, copy-catted the move on her left. They both now had their entire bodies’ hugging around each of Freya’s legs with one giant foot sticking out of each grip. As strong as Freya was, both of her legs were held down tight again by other strong volleyball players. She clearly wasn’t going anywhere no matter how much she bucked.

“Wow you’re right? This lotion tastes like…it tastes like vanilla ice cream!” declared Klara.

“Shut up, let me taste” Alice wriggled down in between them and suckled on the inside of her heel. Agnes followed suit on the opposite foot. There were now four girls sucking Freya’s baseball sized heels, with plenty of room open on the rest of her feet. The sucking and licking had a calming effect on Freya’s nerve ending which were still recovering from peak ticklishness after Stella’s “move” – 8 fingers between toes while thumbnails tickled arches – but it still tickled like mad. As more mouths found their way to the outside edges of her feet it also increased the warmth deep inside Freya from a “simmering” level to a “high” level.

One by one the girls hopped off the top bunk to try to join the suckle-fest on Freya’s feet. While she continued to scream-laugh (that never ceased) her body instinctively told her to stop bucking. It still tickled desperately but something about it felt extreeeeeeeeeemly good and Freya’s long body went back flat again on her stomach, this time with her hands at shoulder length, elbows bent.

“Toes are open,” announced someone, and before she knew it all ten toes were in four total mouths. As soon as tongues found there way into toe crevices and flickered away, that was it for Freya.

The warmth and slithering of the tongues combined with the suckling and nibbling on the edges and heels drove her over the top, and the heat inside her exploded into her first orgasm. She gripped the wooden edges of each side of her bunk bed and thrust downward into the bed. Her laughter continued but instead of screams in between of spurts of laughter it was moans. Her moans were so loud Coach Kirk heard them in the cafeteria. Freya had a second explosive orgasm. The girls continued to suckle and lick and giggle. Ellie and Stella walked behind to admire their work. Almost every spot on Freya’s feet had a girl’s head on top of it, licking and sucking heels and foot sides. Each toe was in a mouth. Some mouths had two toes. Conspicuously open and bare was the middle arches and balls of Freya's feet. Stella and Ellie looked at each other.

“It’s like they were saving the last best pieces of cake for us,” said Stella. The two girls moved forward together buried their mouths simultaneously into the last open spaces on Freya’s feet, right in the middle of each, and licked and sucked in swirls like they were give her a sloppy hickey.

This final stimulation caused one last scream and Freya arched her back, pushing her head and shoulders to the sky in a yoga cobra pose. She had her fourth, final and most intense orgasm, and then collapsed back down on the bed. All the girls, call it women’s intuition, suddenly stopped licking and suckling, and instead began to softly kiss Freya’s feet. The kisses didn’t tickle as much, they were sweet and serene, like flowers placed all over her feet.

“We love you Freya.”

“Yeah, we love you Freya.”

“We love you Freya,” the girls repeated as they each kissed her feet one last time and got up to put their own shoes back on.

Ellie went to pet Freya’s head and pulled her hair out of her face to tuck it behind her ear.

“We love you Freya.”

She was breathing heavily but no longer laughing, finally.

“I bubb boo boo” she mumbled, exhausted, but she was saying “I love you too.”

“We’ll see you at breakfast sweetie. Don't be late.” Ellie petted Freya’s left sole one last time on her way to the door, eliciting a “huh huh huh” and a reflexive bend of her knee in a leg kick.

===

Coach Kirk sat at the head of the long table looking up at the clock which said 7:57. 12 of the girls all strolled into the small cafeteria and stood in line for identical breakfasts of cinnamon oatmeal, a banana and coffee and took their seats. Ellie and Stella soon after arrived together, making the headcount 14.

7:58

Freya hadn’t gotten there yet so Ellie told Alice to get an extra full bowl and put it at Freya’s spot so as soon as she arrived she could sit down. No one said a word, as every girl was still processing what just happened, and also in anticipation of Freya’s arrival. And what was going to happen when she did? Was she going to be mad at everyone? Was she going to pretend nothing happened? Was she going to show up at all? Alice was the last one to take her seat as the clock ticked to 7:59.

Coach Kirk stared silently ahead, his hands clasped together with his elbows on the table and clenched knuckles holding his chin. All the girls assumed he was angry at them for threatening to quit earlier. They were also dreading what would happen if Freya didn’t arrive soon. What if she got there after 8? Would he quit like he said he would? Would he kick her off the team? The minute dragged on in silence and anticipation.

Freya shuffled through the door with the same expression she always had, quiet stoicism, and slowly took her seat seconds before the clock switched to 8:00AM. She made it. They had a team rule that no one could eat until all had their food and were seated, and realizing she was the last one Freya picked up her spoon and started eating. Everyone else followed suit and began eating, the only sounds in the room being the occasional clanging of the spoons on the bowls.

After about four spoonfuls of oatmeal, Freya quietly spoke.

“Coach, I am sorry I slept through drills this morning.”

Coach Kirk kept his position perfectly still, only blinking once and moving his pupils to the right to look to Freya. He remained silent as he listened.

Freya continued. “It will never happen again. I promise.”

There was clanking of spoons on the bowls, but nothing else. Coach Kirk blinked his eyes and moved his gaze straight ahead again. Everyone else thought he was angry but the only thing he was thinking about was Freya’s beautiful long perfect soles being lit by the morning sun and tickled mercilessly all over by her teammates. Those feet. GOD those feet. He could think of nothing else. And as much as he appreciated the moment he witnessed, he raged inside with regret at himself for not touching them when given the chance. They were now encased in thigh high socks and European women's size 43 tennis shoes kicking below the table inches away from him, but they may as well have been in armor. He would never get at those feet. In fact he might never again in his life see feet that perfect, that ticklish, and that close to his touch. To caress them even just for a split second. To tickle them, even for a moment. He missed his opportunity. He chickened out.

The silence continued. No one knew what to say. No one wanted to be break what was now becoming extremely awkward silence. Finally, not surprisingly, it was Stella.

“Well, that sucks. I hope Freya sleeps in one more time so we can tickle her gorgeous feet again.”

The entire team erupted in loud laughter. It was the perfect and most direct thing to say to break the ice. Typical Stella. Even Freya was laughing.

After the laughter died down Freya mumbled with a mouth half full of oatmeal, “They’re not gorgeous, they’re huge.”

All the girls protested immediately and spoke on top of one another.

“NOOO!! Freya your feet are to die for!!”

“They’re like, the perfect shape.”

“How do you get them so soft?”

“I would kill for feet that perfect”

“What do you do to make them look that good?”

“Can you teach me how to make mine softer?”

So many questions at once. Freya’s embarrassment about her huge feet had finally broken.

“Pumice stones. I use pumice stones,” Freya explained quietly.

“What’d she say? Pumy stones? You’ve got to show me!”

“Yeah, like, how do you do it?”

“And what’s that shea lotion about? How often do you put that on?”

All this talk about feet and the focus on Freya’s was driving Coach Kirk absolutely crazy, but he remained silent staring ahead and listening. Under the table his leg began to shake.

Ellie sprung up from her chair. “Guys. GUYS. Here’s what we’re going to do. Coach, we’re staying here one more night, right? Leaving first thing tomorrow morning?”

Coach Kirk nodded yes but still remained silent.

“After the game later today and after dinner we’re going to go into town and buy pedicure supplies, and we’re all going to give each other pedicures tonight. Freya, you are going to teach us how to make our feet clean and soft and gorgeous like yours.”

Stella corrected her. “There is NO WAY any of our feet will ever be as perfect as Freya’s. Freya, your feet are probably the prettiest feet in the entire world.”

Freya laughed and blushed.

“That may be true, but we can at least make our skin soft and paint our nails pretty, right?” Ellie countered.

Freya spoke quietly as she always did, “I know some tricks about painting nails too.”

“That’s it then, we’re doing it. Pedicure party tonight in the bunk room. We’ll get foot bins, sponges, pumice stones, toe separators, nail polish, the works.”

“Oh this is going to be so much fun!” “Love this idea!” “Ohmygod I can’t wait!” the girls said on top of each other.

“Oh, and one more thing,” Ellie walked over and stood behind Coach Kirk, putting her hands on both his shoulders.

“If we lose our game tonight, we will do an extra hour of drills right after to make up for the session we missed this morning, Coach Kirk.”

Coach Kirk was shaken back into reality for a second and put his hands down on the table and finally spoke. “I like that idea. That’s a good idea, Ellie. One hour of drills after the game. Yes.”

Alice asked the obvious question from the other end of the table.

“And what if we win?”

Ellie walked next to Coach Kirk so she could see his reaction and folded her arms as she said her next words:

“WELLLLL…I don’t know if you guys heeeard, but Coach Kirk is completely grossed out by feet. Hates them. Thinks they’re disgusting. Right Coach Kirk?”

He immediately blushed. Where was she going with this?

“Of course,” he sputtered out, protecting his secret by lying through his teeth. “Feet are…” his brain searched for a word, any word… “Feet are…repulsive.”

The girls are laughed.

“He’s like the opposite of you, Stella.” Agnes teased.

Ellie finished, “If we WIN, Coach Kirk MUST come to the pedicure party and has to help us pumice and scrub and massage our feet with lotion and then help us paint our nails.”

“Nooooo” said Coach Kirk shook his head as all the girls simultaneously said on top of each other “YESSSSS!!!!” “Ohmygod I love it!” “Totally great idea!” “Ohmygosh he’s going to be so uncomfortable.”

Dumbstruck yet again, Coach Kirk took a deep audible, gulp. “I…wha…” Coach Kirk looked at all the girls and then back at Ellie, who lifted the corner of her mouth a little, giving him a knowing look. She knew. And he now knew she knew. “Sound good, Coach? Do we have a deal?”

“Deal” he said meekly. Ellie winked at him.

“Yaaaaaaay!!” the team cheered and started getting up to put their trays away.

“I’m very fond of French manicure for my toes, Coach,” Freya joked.

“I…uhhh..that’s not happening.”

“Oh, so you’re saying we don’t have what it takes to win? You don’t want us to win?”

“Whaaa…I…” he turned to Ellie and squinted his eyes pointedly at her.

Ellie gave him back a teethy cheek-to-cheek smile.

===
TO BE CONTINUED

Actually, you can read the conclusion, PART 5, right now! http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...PART-5-(M-F-Conclusion)&p=4402098#post4402098

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back