• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michalis Slave Training (A Fire Emblem Heroes tickling story) F/M FF/M FFM/M FMM/M

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
The war with Muspel had not been going well for Askr. The capture and brainwashing of the heroes had struck a blow to morale as even though they couldn't fall in battle the idea of being turned back to Surtr's side and used as the others were, struck fear in their hearts. So when Loki's forces struck at Embla with the intent of taking their summoning circle Askr's heroes were slow to respond, save for a few. In retaliation, the Muspel forces tested an idea. Activating the ancient structures with a new source of power. The summoning circles flashed with the power of the screaming laughter of Surtr's captive heroes and brought forth something...different. Creatures that craved the very thing that had brought them to this world. Strange horrors that fell upon not only Twinkle-Toes but also the newly dubbed Giggle Boy and Giggle Girl.

Using the strange madmen and monsters they fell upon Minerva's forces and quickly won. Minerva herself was forced to flee with her younger sister Maria as the forces of Muspel were held in check by none other than their older brother Michalis. The Ambitious King didn't turn from the fight even at the sound of his youngest sister crying for him to flee with them to safety. Eventually, though he was knocked from his crimson wyvern by the princess Laegjarn while he was occupied with her strange minions and knocked unconscious by her younger sister Laevatein before he could rise. The two princesses were upset by the fact that despite their overwhelming victory they'd only managed to capture one of the heroes but were reassured by their father who gave them strict instructions on what to do with the prize.

When Michalis awoke it was to the world beneath him moving. After a bit of thought, he realized he was lying on his back in some kind of covered wagon. He noticed that his chest was bare and his greaves had been removed, leaving him in only his cloth trousers and shoes. He sat up and found that he couldn't pull his arms down from above his head. He craned his neck to try and see it but couldn't due to the awkward way they'd been bound. His arms were folded and bound behind his head by chains which had been run through his bare armpits.

The face of the younger princess of Muspel appeared in the opening of the wagon.
"You're awake finally?"
"Is he? Pull him out little sister and let's give these villagers a show."
"Understood"
With the help of a pair of soldiers, Laevatein pulled him from the wagon and to walking between both her and her sister Laegjarn.
"It's good to see you awake finally Prince Michalis."
"I am a King wretch, refer to me as such."
"Such fire even in a situation like this. Truly impressive, my apologies King Michalis. You slept for quite a while. I would have hoped you may have gained some humility as you dreamt."
"If only I could have continued to sleep so that I could be spared this conversation."
Laevatein reached for her sword only to stop at a wave from her sister.
"You wound me King Michalis. Surely we can at least be civil?"
"Civil? I have seen what has happened to your other prisoners. I have no illusions that I'm to be treated as some " honored guest" by you people. If you're trying to start some kind of bond of familiarity between us save your breath."
"Such confidence in defiance of your situation. Truly the actions of a royal. Misguided though they are, as I have no animosity towards you."
"Than spare us both your lies wrEHEHEEHAATCH!!"

Laevatein had heard enough disrespect towards her precious older sister. The shorter of the Royals seized ahold of their prisoner's sides and dug her fingers into them mid-insult forcing him into sputtered hysterics. Michalis twisted away from the grabby sibling while Laegjarn pulled her to her and scolded.
"Laevatein! We were ordered to bring the King here to the castle AND NOT TO LAY A HAND ON HIM!"
"But sister he was disrespe-OWW!"
Laegjarn stopped her sister's excuses with a swift chop to the top of her head. Laevatein rubbed the sore spot with tears pricking in the corners of her eyes as Laegjarn explained.
"King Michalis is entitled to abit of hostility. He was defeated in battle, taken prisoner and is now being paraded through enemy territory without ANY GUARDS."

The people of the town who had been watching their procession ears pricked at this raising of voice. At first, they had all come out to see the princesses of their kingdom, staying to gawk at the prisoner they marched through their town. He was quite easy on the eyes of the village women after all. His disrespect of the princess Laegjarn had not sat well with some of the men of the village who'd grumbled under their breath at the liberties afforded to him here. The revelation that this large and handsome rebel was not only one of Askr's elite Heroes but also a king had sent murmurs through the crowd. When Laegjarn had spoken so conspicuously loud as she chastised the girl who many considered the best swordsman in the kingdom is when the realization had begun to take hold in the throng of people.

A few adventurous souls snuck forth behind the oblivious prisoner as the older of Surtr's daughters continued.
"Father said WE are NOT TO LAY A HAND on the prisoner. Therefore we are to make sure that NO HARM WHATSOEVER is to come to him. We intend to follow these instructions TO THE LETTER Laevatein. At this last part, she had stared directly at the crowd while smiling before motioning to her sister.
"Come sister. Let us have a seat and rest now on the wagon."
The rest of the crowd had now picked up on the intent and was pressing forward as the elder princess beckoned the younger over to the wagon with her.
"Sister?"
"Hush little one and let's enjoy the show."
"What?"
"AHHHhah gehehaat ahahaff of meeheehee worm!!"

While Princess Laevatein had been occupied her sister was watching the crowd close in on Michalis from behind. Finally, a timid woman who was actually one of the castle's maids was the first one to take advantage. She snuck forward and dug into Michalis defenseless sides, smiling at the outburst that came from the king. He whirled around to growl at the girl only to have his chains yanked by Laegjarn.
"I'm afraid I'll have to insist that you keep moving forward King Michalis. It just wouldn't do to keep our father waiting."
So it was that Michalis was dragged along behind the cart while the maid ran her nails along his sides. The statuesque king laughed and tried to shake the girl off only to find another set of fingers dig into his armpits now. The town crier was quite the fan of the princess Laegjarn and had taken offense to the way Michalis had spoken to her. So now he got some revenge by digging his calloused fingers into the red-haired armpits of the rude villain who'd insulted her.

The King of Macedon did his best to keep his composure and fight off these torturers but with his arms bound in such a way, his options were limited. He tried to kick at his attackers to keep them away but found that all that did was allow one of the townspeople to get in at his thighs, causing him to stagger and Laegjarn to yell.
"Now, now everybody you need to let him keep marching, please. Enjoy yourselves but allow us our way or we'll have to stop this."
The townsfolk released his leg and shoved him forward on his way but now with a troop of followers. A pair of men from the village who tended the stables now set to the tickling of the Ambitious King's bare chest after shoving aside the crier. They'd never said to anyone else but they'd always been big fans of Laevatein and it didn't sit well with them how this surly fool had gotten her scolded. They each took handfuls of his long red hair and used it to brush at the king's exposed nipples.

Michalis bit his lip and grunted to try and hold in any laughter. The men frowned at the lack of the reaction they got before being shoved out of the way by a new participant. A heavyset woman who worked in the town's butchers shop hustled forward and wrapped herself around Michalis carefully to allow him to keep marching. He tried to pull away from the large woman but she held him tight in her flabby arms and gave him no room to wriggle. Her thick fingers dug into the skin over the king's abdominal muscles and delighted in the powerful snorts that her new beau made as he tried to hold in the laughter. She tried to work her pinky into his navel but found the opening too small to fit any more than her nail inside, still, she scraped it as deep as she could get it in the tiny opening.
Princess Laegjarn couldn't help but smile at how the sputtering prisoner's face was coming to be the same shade of red as his hair.

"Sister it is beginning to get dark. Father will wonder what took us so long."
"Yes, yes you're right of course Laevatein. Come along your highness the castle awaits."
With a strong pull of the chain, she dragged Michalis from the crowd's grip and reeled him in towards the wagon. She and her sister pulled him up and into the vehicle where he collapsed in exhaustion from his march. Laegjarn ran her armored hand through his hair and smiled at how the exhausted man still managed to scowl at her while trying to fight off sleep. She gently stroked the king's hair and cooed while ignoring the angry looks her sister shot the pair. The king of Macedon couldn't fight it anymore and drifted off to sleep in the smiling Laegjarn's care.

Michalis started as he awoke to a strange sight. Sitting on the stone floor before him was a blonde pair who each had the others foot in their lap. The boy and girl were both tickling each other's trapped foot with reckless abandon.
"Sihhihster pl-pleeheeheease!! Ahahanythihing but the tohohoes!" The male gasped as he tickled the undersides of her toes in retribution.
"Yoohohou fihihirst brohohother! We agreeheeheed the tohohoes is cheeheeting!"
Michalis found that his bondage had been changed, now his wrists were bound in front of him atop some kind of desk. He couldn't see past the desk but felt someone under it trying to remove his cloth shoes and attempted to kick at them.
"Ahh! Please don't!"
A silver-haired young adult came tumbling backward from under the desk with the king's shoes in hand. Michalis had seen him around the castle back in Askr but couldn't remember the boy's name only that he had been some sort of prince before Surtr had captured him.

"So violent! It's just as Laegjarn said. You truly are a beast! Would you two please help me? Our masters ordered us to make sure that the prisoner was ready for when they release the creature in here."
The King kicked the desk with enough force to make not only it jump but also the slave in front of him, who leapt back in terror before tumbling over the other two on the floor. The former prince's outfit was nothing more than veils and bells so it made quite some noise as he went down into a pile. The other two quickly seized ahold of the larger and strangely attired servant and discarding their earlier quarrel united to dive into tickling at his exposed stomach together. Now that they had their backs to the king, he could see that their outfits were essentially just frilly aprons that only covered the twins fronts. Their naked forms were totally visible from both behind and the side. Michalis expression softened as the pile of giggling young adults reminded him of simpler times with his younger sisters.

"Stahahp you twhohooho pleeeheeshee!"
"Silly Twinkle-Toes you're just too grumpy. If we leave you like this and King Surtr sees he'll just tickle you to death himself!"
"My sister is right Twinkle-Toes! We have plenty of time to make sure our friend is comfy. You've already gotten his shoes and we even did his hair after we gave him his shave. At these words, Michalis became aware of an itching sensation in his armpits and on his chest but also of the sensation of something in his long hair when he turned his head. It infuriated him as he turned his head back and forth trying to get a sight at what had been placed into his hair. He heard giggling and turned to look at the three of them looking at him and laughing.
"Oh, he's so cute! I know we're supposed to leave Twinkle-Toes but I just can't go without giving him just a bit of tickling to death. Brother, do you feel the same?"
"Oh yes, sister I do! Please, Twinkle-Toes let us play just a bit with him before they break him!"

"Oh fine then let's. If only because I know that the two of you will just do as you please regardless of what I say."
"Hooray!!" the twins cheered in unison at the announcement. Michalis kicked his feet under the desk in anger as the two boys approached them hungrily while the girl disappeared into the shadows. He felt the two under the desk grabbing for his bare tootsies and kicked at them as hard as he could to try and keep them back while trying to turn his head and keep an eye on Giggle Girl. Still, eventually, it was Giggle Boy who pounced on one of his feet that was slow to wind up. The brainwashed hero wrestled the powerful appendage down into a headlock and scraped his nails up its gorgeous arch.
"Nnngghnoho!! Gehet off of ME!!" The King roared kicking his foot with enough strength to break free from Giggle-Boy's grip and connect with the youths midsection.

Michalis heard the boy go down in a heap and smiled at the sounds of his pain from under the desk
"Ohhhhnnggh s-so mean..."
"PBBBBPPBBTT!!"
"AHHAHHAHEEHAA SAAHAME TEEHEEAM SAAHAMEE TEEHEEHEEAM JEEHERK!!"
"Payback from earlier you little whelp! PPPBBTT!!" cried the vengeful voice of Twinkle-Toes as he exacted his revenge on his fellow tickle slave.
"GAAHAUGH NOHOHO!! HEEHELP SIHIHISTER! HEHEE'S KIHIHLLING MEEHEEHHEE!!"
"Ohh? But if you die now you'll miss the fun part. I see that little devil poking there. Is that ticklish too? Gitchy gitchy!"
"HAHAGEHET OOHOHUT OF THEEHERE HAHAHLP MEHHEE GIHIHIGGLE GIHIRL!!"

"In just a minute my dear giggly brother." Came a devilish voice from right by the wyvern riders ear. He tried to turn his head to see the evil girl but before he could a stiff feather entered his vision and began stroking up and down his helpless nipple. The reaction was immediate as the king jerked and pulled at his bonds while letting out a breathy chortle.
"Gehet off of meehee wohohrm!"
"Such a harsh tone! Still, I can see that your just a ticklish softie under it though...with such pink and sensitive nipples. Do all kings have these or are you just as strange as you are handsome? Would you two like to help me? You can tickle each other anytime but this is some prime fun here.
Another feather tickled at Michalis other nipple and forced him to choke back the harsh words he had for his torturer or lose himself in a laughing fit.

Focusing on the task at hand, Giggle-Boy and Twinkle-Toes made a truce and each took hold of one of Michalis size 14 feet. Twinkle-Toes lazily ran a finger along the large sole tracing the arch and savoring both the smell of the freshly washed foot and the way its toes twitched in reaction.
On the other hand, Giggle-Boy had already seen what would happen by taking it slow and instead wrapped his lips around all but the smallest two of the toes on that trapped foot. He ran his tongue along the tops of those tasty treats in his mouth and adopted a stupid grin of utter contentment. Michalis couldn't contain himself any longer and let out a deep moan of pleasure before bursting into uncontrollable laughter.

"There see? I knew our big friend was just putting on a show. He loves the tickles just like us. I personally can't wait to see him after Lady Loki scrubs him happy just like us..."
"Mmmm if you three like you could join him. Since your so keen to stay in my room and play with my food."
A woman had appeared at the head of the room and the three of them froze. It seemed to be a barefoot woman in hooded rags cradling something but the way that the three tickle hungry servants started to back away in fear led Michalis to believe that this was the creature that he had heard so much about.
It undid the cloth wrapping on the object and revealed for all intents and purposes a dainty pair of feet. The two males hurriedly glanced at their own but the sound of Giggle-Girl falling behind him seemed to reveal on whom the monsters magic was working. She scrambled forward on her hands and knees to try and stop it. The strange woman who Michalis just realized was floating two or three feet off the ground produced a quill and began to write something delicately on the trapped soles.
Giggle-Girl went wild on the ground clawing at her own feet like she was being tortured even though to Michalis eyes she was simply sitting on the ground. The two boys drew close to comfort her while Michalis again tested his bonds. He found a bit of give in the bonds and tried to work on them without drawing attention to himself. The other two tickle slaves drew close to Giggle-Girl trying to help but found themselves needing it as she jumped on both of them and wrestled them to the ground. With almost superhuman strength she quickly had both boys on their stomachs with her sitting atop their lower backs and pulling their feet to her.

"Giggle-Girl plehehease. I-I'm sohorry for earlier." Twinkle-Toes begged already giggling silly in expectancy.
"Ihihit's nahahat meeheehee!!" she laughed in response before lapping her tongue up Twinkle-Toes long sole and biting her brothers nervously wiggling toes. Both of her victims beat their fists on the ground as they tried to push her off but found no luck. It looked as if some effect of the woman's magic had turned the girl into an immovable object. In the gloom, Michalis used the screeching laughter of the boys to disguise the creaking sound of him pulling one of his shackles free. He set to work on the other resolving to be quieter while the monster chided the giggling slaves.
"The three of you have been very naughty. You promised me before that you would return for further etiquette lessons and when do I see you next? Picking on girls and rolling around on the ground. Such ill-mannered children need to be taught from scratch it seems."

The creature floated over to the desk and unwrapped two more pairs of feet sitting upon it before picking up its quill and dipping it in ink. It looked over in interest at how Giggle-Boy managed to worm his free from under his sister and try to run for the door. It moved the quill to one of the other pairs of feet and placed its point to the supple ball. As it began to write the fleeing prisoners face contorted in ticklish agony until he finally abruptly turned around and returned to the ticklish pile. He sat down in front of Twinkle-Toes and began dancing his fingers over his sister's pink soles. The boy laughed just as hard as his sister due to the invading hands of Twinkle-Toes which dashed behind his apron and began picking and stroking at the ticklish little penis it hid.

The three slaves sat in a tickle torture pyramid now where each was tickled while they tickled another. They each struggled and squirmed to try and pull away but couldn't due to whatever strange curse the witch had placed on them. Michalis tore his eyes away at the sound of the other shackle breaking lose. He prayed that the sound went unheard and sighed in relief at how it seemed to have been. His eyes flicked nervously towards the door as he gauged the distance. He did his best to ignore the cacophony of the slave's laughter as he began to work on the metal belt around his waist. The servants though now sat side to side on the floor with their soles pointed at the witch. She laughed as they fidgeted and still giggled while she tapped the quill to her lip.

She pressed it to the pair belonging to Giggle-Girl and wrote something while the girl squealed. She then moved on to the other two who did the same.
"There now the three of you will be visiting me individually once a day for a month. That's a lot yes but we need to whip you back into shape so you can be a good example for the new arrival. They all looked as one to Michalis just as he managed to get the band free. He leapt to his feet and ran for the door as fast as his long legs could take him. Just as his fingertips grazed it he felt a quill pressed against his sole scribbling something furiously. Despite his best efforts to fight it, he found himself calmly walking back to the monster and sitting before it.
"There's a good boy. Did you think you were clever with all the sneaky fiddling you were doing in your chair? Children that will be enough for today, you're free to go. I will see you all for your lessons later."

With a wave of her hand, the other three took off running as the witch stared down Michalis hungrily.
"Now for the main course. King Surtr sent you to me to be broken and I do owe the gracious king who summoned me."
Michalis struggled and strained but couldn't stand.
"Wh-what is the-this?!"
"Magic obviously. My name is Hariti and this is my power. Using this delightful little toy here."
The Witch twisted in the air and tapped a symbol that had been drawn on the King of Macedon's ankle that he'd yet to notice in the excitement.
"Who dared to mark my skin?! I swear it, that you will beg for death if I get free."
"Such a spunky young thing they've given me. I'm sure you would if I didn't have these."
The Witch stroked the back of her hand down the sole and Michalis could feel it exactly as if she was really touching his size 14 sole.

She tapped her quill to her lip and twisted in the air to a more comfortable position as she thought to herself.
"Anything I do to these two, You'll feel on those beauties of yours. In addition, anything I write on these you'll have to do! Oh, those toys the children left you will be so much fun."
"What are you talking about crone?!"
"Mmm well, that's our first exercise. Let's get to work."
She started to scribble away smiling at the roaring king.
"WIHIIHTCCH STAHAHEEP NOHOHOW!!"
"Oh, of course, your highness. It's your turn now."
Michalis couldn't stop himself as he reached back into his gorgeous hair. To his horror, he finally noticed the array of tickle tools that Giggle-Boy and Girl had braided into his waist length hair. Brushes, feathers, and wooden forks of all kinds hung from his hair by strands of his own hair. He took a wire brush in his left hand and raised his right arm. He dragged the tickling brush up and down his cleaned hollow.

"HAHAAHEEWHAHAT?! VIHAHHAAAWLLE CROOHOHONE!! MAAHAAHEEKKEE IT STAHAHHAAPP!!"
"Ohh, you darling man. I'm doing this for your own good. King Surtr trusts me to teach you, children, etiquette and good manners."
"I-I-I AHAM NOHOHO CHIHILD!!"
"I am over 300 years old. All of you are but children to me now pick up the pace.
Up and down and up and down. Don't miss any spots now darling. What does a proper gentleman say to a lady?"
"YOHOUU AHAHRE A MAHAHANSSTAAHARR!!"
"Mmmm not quite. A polite child says..."
She wrote something on her size 14 notepads while Michalis laughter shook the room.
"Good evening m'lady. Wh-what?! Now you steal my words?!"
"There, there my unruly student. Just an example. Repetition breeds familiarity so let's have you write it down 100 times."
"You won't break me worm! I am the King of Macedon and a proud member of the Order of Heroes!"
"Mmmhmm yes dear, you were."
Her quill furiously wrote as despite himself the wyvern rider bit his lip in fear and in an attempt to stifle his laughter. When his hand started to move of its own accord he tried to use the one still controlled to stop it but didn't even manage to slow it down.

The arm reached back and to his horror seized a quill pen from among the many hanging tools in his mane. He pressed it to his own abdominal muscles and began writing "Good evening m'lady" in flowery script across his stomach. The spell was so advanced that his possessed hand actually accounted for the heaving of his as the handsome royal laughed at the feeling of the sharp quill scribbling on his stomach muscles. Michalis had always been a strong man even as a child so he hadn't been tickled by his parents even when he was quite small. In fact, the only time he had been tickled in his life before this torturous day was early in his military life when he was training his own red wyvern. Before he'd actually gotten the creature under control the disobedient beast had a habit of pinning the then youthful prince and using its long forked tongue to tease the ears of its would be master until it was left alone.

Michalis did his best to remember simpler times like these as he wrote the 19th verse of his assigned epithet. He stared down at what used to be his abs and was now his writing homework. He thanked his lucky stars that he wasn't even an inch taller or wider so that this horrible creature couldn't make him write any more of that damn phrase.
"So now your highness. What do you say to a lady?"
"......G-Good e-evening m'lady."
"Very good. See? You are learning. Now for posture. Stand up now."
Michalis did as the monster asked cursing under his breath at how quickly he did it. His grumbles were cut short by Hariti picking up a book from the desk and throwing it to Michalis. His curiosity was piqued by the title "Twinkle-Toes First Dance" but when he attempted to open it he was scolded.
"That's not for reading young man. It's for your education. Place it flat atop your head."
The King bristled at being spoken to in such a way but a swipe over the toes of her "writing pad" with the feathery portion of her quill showed him what disobedience would get him. Hariti floated to and from preparing something as he positioned the book atop his head where his crown use to rest. Once he had it placed atop his head in a way where he thought that it would be secure Hariti floated over to him and placed a bucket of soapy water. He was confused as to its purpose but she began to explain before he could say anything.

"Now my handsome former king. We're going to teach you the proper posture a servant of King Surtr should have. You are to walk across this room with that book on the top of your head. You are not to let it fall off do you understand? A gorgeous creature like yourself needs to show off your assets."
"This is the training of a common court wench! Do you think me some kind of servant?!?"
"That loose tongue keeps at it, doesn't it? Good thing you'll be too busy singing for me. Now if you can complete this task my pet than we'll move onto some less strenuous exercises. Fail though and we'll just have to work all the wild out of with force. Now let's begin."
She gestured at the book and looked at Michalis expectantly. Michalis hesitated as he held onto his pride. The feeling of the quills ghostly presence on his sole got him moving though. Michalis placed the book on his head and began unsteadily walking about the room. He swore under his breath at this ridiculous situation he had been thrust into and not for the first time wished that he had slain in battle with the princesses rather than captured.

He stumbled and nearly dropped the book but caught it in his hands and replaced it. The powerful wyvern rider breathed a sigh of relief at how he hadn't failed the ridiculous test before the sound of the hag tut-tutting him made a chill run up his spine.
"Ooooh, you sneaky devil that's cheating. I'll forgive you this time but only because I know it won't happen again."
Michalis winced as he felt the quill begin penning another phrase on his big soft feet and resisted the urge to dance like a fool at the tickly sensations. Once again his right arm defied him as it reached out and took hold of a horsehair brush hanging from one of his braided locks. The poor man nearly lost the book again as he bent at the waist to submerge the brush in the soap bucket from before. While trying to hold it steady he didn't even notice the soapy brush being brought up to his abdominal muscles until it began scrubbing them.

"BAHaaahAAHA HEHAHee!! CHEEHEETIING WIHAAHATCH!!" The formerly Ambitious King barely managed to keep the book steady as he scrubbed his own chest with horrifically warm and tickly water. The color of his cheeks matched his hair as Hariti floated over to further tease him.
"Keep marching now. If you stop moving I'll make you regret it." She snuck a single finger in and tickled at the ear of the king until the soapy fool got moving again.
"There we go. Such a good servant. Now, what do you say?"
"Ye-YEHE-YEHEEHEES M'LAHADY!!"
"Good boy. Surtr will love how quickly we've trained his new footman."
"Wh-WHAHAWAT?! I-I-I AHAHMM NOOHOOO GAAHAHEHAAHOO!!?"
The warrior's protests gave way to his hysterical laughter as the soapy brush scrubbed his abdominals clean of his earlier work. His mind was trying to focus on keeping the book atop his head as his whole body shook with laughter. It nearly slipped when he bent double but he managed to catch it. Hariti giggled and wrapped her arms around the King's shoulders as she lay on his back and poked at the book.

"Ooooh, that was close. I would have been so disappointed if you dropped it. You caught it so quickly though! Now that's some good training. You're on the way to being such a good footman."
"I-I-I AHAHM-GAHAHAHA!! NOHOHO! I'MAHAHA KIHIHEENG!!
"King's don't march about with books on their head while scrubbing their tasty stomachs. That sounds more like something a silly footman to be would do instead."
"NOOHOO!! NAHHOOHAHAW!! I-I-I-NAHAHAW-"
"Gitchy-gitchy!"
A sneaky tickle to the ear was the straw that broke the camels back. Just one finger scratching inside his ear was enough to get the king to break. His one free arm slapped away at the offending digit leaving the book to topple off his redhead and crash to the ground.

Hariti laughed and whooped while he scrambled on the floor for the book, still scrubbing away at his abs and chest.
"NO! NO! Y-YOU CH-CHEATED!"
"There were never any rules, silly boy. Only a promise of what would happen if you lost."
"DA-DAMN YOU!"
Michalis lunged at the floating witch who deftly avoided him. Like a snake, she wrapped herself around him. Getting her arms under his and knitting her fingers behind his neck and also wrapping her legs around his waist. The former King struggled and stumbled while waving his arms about uselessly. He tried flexing his muscles but found himself unable to get the evil woman off of him. Suddenly though his knees went weak at the feeling of something wet and slimy invading his left ear. The evil witch set to licking and biting at her captive's ear like it was the most delicious thing she'd ever sampled.
"Ahhhehehaahee! Dihi-dihihisguuhusting fiihihiend. Le-let- *snort* let mehehee gohoho!!
"This is what happens to boys who get too wild. If you act like an animal then you'll get held down and treated like one."

Michalis fell to his knees as she took his earlobe between her teeth and teased it with the very tip of his tongue.
"N-noheoho gehet off!"
His arms waved futilely as he tried to bend them down to pry off the witch but her grip was like steel. Suddenly his sides were attacked and he could do nothing.
He fell to his side still wriggling as the evil hags toes dug into his sides. He bucked and pulled but there was no dislodging her from her trusty steed.
To add insult to injury he felt a pair of full lips smack against his cheek for a big wet smooch. The shockingly flexible witch danced her toes over his ribs, stomach, and sides as she squeezed the last hints of resistance out of the ticklish king.

He was hoarse with laughter at this point as Hariti whispered into his ear.
"I would have preferred to do this quickly but if we must do this the long way then so be it."
She settled in to keep him held down for a long while when the sound of splintering wood boomed through the room.
"HARITI!!" a powerful voice demanded. "WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG WITH MY NEW SERVANT!?"
The giant golden armor-clad figure of King Surtr of Muspel stormed in as Hariti released Michalis to give him a floating curtsy. The King snarled at the gasping prisoner on the ground and turned to the crone.
"What is the delay Hariti?! Why isn't my new footman ready yet?!"
"My King this prisoner has yet to be with me for even a day."
"So? I want him ready NOW!"
"You're in luck then my King. I was just about to begin the express method as a punishment."
"Good! The powder was applied to him?"
"Of course my King."
The massive ruler of Muspel knelt down and pulled one of the feathers that were braided into his prisoner's hair. He used the feather to lightly tickle Michalis nose, who could only weakly try to stop him at this point. Hariti floated over and picked up her "notepads" once more and began furiously jotting something down.

"I-I'LL NEH-HAHA-NEHEHE-NOOOHOHO MOHORE!!" Michalis laughed as he felt every single pen stroke on his big soft soles, he couldn't make out what she was writing but it didn't matter. For all his bluster and venom he knew he was defeated. It was a fight just to keep his eyelids up at this point even with the knowledge of what would come. So when his body stood of its own accord he didn't even resist. Hariti cleared her desk and beckoned as he strode over with the massive Surtr following closely. He lay across the desk and thought of nothing but getting his breath back until one of his hands went to his trousers. At that, his eyes snapped open. His manhood standing like a flagpole was all the answer he needed and as his other hand took a feather offered to it by Hariti. His already haggard breath stopped as he went pale. He used the last of his strength to pull and struggle to try and stop or even delay his hands from the task they were moving too. All he could do was kick his l
egs hanging off the edge of the desk weakly. One of the crimson-haired wyvern riders hands seized his manhood by the shaft and began slowly pumping it. He grimaced at what felt like a strangers hand violating his privates but yet could still feel his own muscles tighten as it squeezed it harder. The feather wielding hand entered the fray and started to twirl on the tip of the head of his cock, turning his face the same shade of red as both his hair and the feather that tortured him. It dragged down and tickled beneath his coin purse before coming back up to saw itself back and forth at the opening of his urethra.

His head fell back as he could no longer bear to look at the torment he was putting himself through. The feather danced in maddening tempo to match his hand as every pump made the warriors entire frame shudder. His ankles were seized by Surtr and placed into a headlock by the mad king who wasted no time and digging into the soles.
"This is taking too LONG HARITI!! I WANT MY NEW SERVANT!!"
"NOOOHHOOO PLEEEHEEHEHEEESSE!! DOHOON'T!! STTAAHAHAP!!"
"HA! See? Another broken toy. You'd think the Order of Heroes could get at least one with some spine. Your nothing but a big ticklish baby aren't you worm?"
"UuuUUAAGGH YEHEHES!!" screamed Michalis as his cock erupted. A thick hot blob of his semen splattered on his chest right between his pectorals. His breath stopped at the humiliation but that was when he realized....It wasn't stopping. His hands continued pumping and tickling his abused and twitching manhood. Now the feather traced along the dripping liquid as Surtr and Hariti laughed.

"Say it right you disgusting insect! Your nothing but a ticklish pet now. Where is the proud man that my daughters said they captured?"
Surtr's fingers danced over Michalis soles. Stroking the arches, scratching the ball and tweaking each and every one of his long toes. His whole body shook under the torments of Surtr and his own magically influenced hands. "PLEEHEEHAHASE NOOOHOO MOHAHAWRE!! IHIHI'LL DOHOO AHANYTHIHANG! I'LL SEHEEHEERVE YOOHOU! PLLEHEESE STAHAHAW-GAHHUU-EHHHH!"
Michalis penis spurted again, this time painting his stomach and abs white. He sagged for a second but his body and organ went rigid in seconds as the torment continued.

"PLLEEHEE-PLEEHEESE STAAAHAP! SUHUHURTR!! DAHAHMAN YOHOHOU STAAHEHEHAP!!"
"Ha! What strong words from such a weak and ticklish slave, It's impressive. To think I was thinking of letting you go when you were begging. Who would want such a pathetic fool as a footman?"
While he taunted his statuesque prisoner Surtr had taken the toes of one of the captive feet and bent them back in bushel so that he could run two fingernails over the quivering bundles of stems.
"WAIHIHT NOHOO SUUHUHRTR! I AHAM PAHATHEHEETIC! JUHUHAHST STAHAHP!"
"Such modesty. You can't-fool me though. Those were the proud words of a warrior before not the whimpering of a weak infant. Of course, you could prove me....WRONG!"

With that Surtr leaned over and jabbed Michalis right in his throbbing cock which once again exploded in spray, this time though with barely enough force to get some in his bright red pubic hair. Even though Michalis was now begging in his head for it to go down, still his cock stood tall as his hand pumped it. Broken and exhausted after his third orgasm, Michalis now saw that begging wasn't going to help him. Instead, he gave in to giving Surtr what he wanted.
WAAHH I'M AHAHA BAHEEHABY! WEEHEEHEEK BAAHEEBHY!! NOW STAHAAHAP IM BEHEGGING! MEEEHERCY!! MY KIHING MEHEEHEERCY!!
At this point, Surtr slapped the sole of his captive King and laughed at the way he'd broken the hero.
"What a good slave you'll be. Doing whatever I say and throwing away your pride. First, though you need to sleep. So let's help you along with that worm. Do you think your King hasn't noticed how you're getting hard by being tickled on these big, soft feet? Cootchie, cootchie coo!"
Surtr dug into Michalis instep as the tall prisoner thrashed on the desk while once again ejaculating. This time though only dribbling down his shaft weakly though.

The former King now lacked even the energy to cry out and instead could only silently note the blackness encroaching from the corner of his vision.
"Aren't you having fun?!" boomed the voice of his tormentor as he reached over to give Michalis lilting penis a tickle, to his absolute horror bringing it back to a full stand. "Your friend here says that you love serving me already." Surtr ran his fingers all over the captive soles but noticed there was almost no reaction. He leaned over to inspect his victim and smiled at the sight of him dozing.
"Wonderful, Hariti end your spell we are done here."
"Yes, my liege."
The Ruler of Flames scooped up the sleeping man into his arms and smiled at how his latest conquest was still erect.
"Prepare the baths" he growled. "My newest toy needs to be cleaned."

I absolutely love the tickle talk that the King does with his new slave! I hope that there is more to come! This would also make a great set of illustrations

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back