• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Freya, the Tall Ticklish Swede of '07" - PART 5 (M/F, Conclusion)

Zeezil

TMF Regular
PART ONE HERE:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...Swede-of-07-quot-PART-1&p=4399746#post4399746

PART TWO HERE:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ish-Swede-of-07-quot-PART-2-(FFFFFFFF-F-Feet)

PART THREE HERE:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ish-Swede-of-07-quot-PART-3-(FFFFFFFF-F-Feet)

PART FOUR HERE:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ish-Swede-of-07-quot-PART-4-(FFFFFFFF-F-Feet)

=============================================

"Freya, the Tall Ticklish Swede of '07"- PART 5 (M/F Conclusion)

- A side story / addendum to Gabriella at the World Massage Competition (which I recommend you read all three parts of first)

=============================================

Coach Kirk years later would go on to be the head coach for the Swedish National Team which made six different European Championship runs. He coached some of the most elite players on the continent in some of the most intense, hard fought games in women’s volleyball history.

But never was there a game in his entire career where the outcome meant more to him than this one. This otherwise meaningless regular season game for a mediocre college volleyball team in the middle of a cold January in north Sweden.

His girls game back from a 20-9 deficit to tie it 20-20. They went up 21-20…ONE more point for his girls and they win the game…Ellie made a killer dig…which led to a monster spike from Freya…which she SMASHED inbounds for the victory. Because of its ramifications, that *whack* of the ball to the floor was the greatest sound Coach Kirk ever heard. That volleyball bounced so high after Freya’s spike it almost hit the ceiling.

The girls acted they had just won the World Cup and swarmed Freya and Ellie, which turned into the second giant hugpile of the day, this one on the court. The opponents were a little flummoxed by the team’s excessive celebration, but nobody on Coach Kirk’s team cared. Freya’s was on the bottom of the hugpile with her head sticking out and up to the ceiling, and she started bawling in pure joy. The other girls started cry-laughing in joy too. “I love you Freya.” “I love you Ellie.” “I love you Molly.” “I love you Stella.” And so on. The hug pile turned into an “I love you” pile. It was the single greatest moment of joy in Freya’s 21-year old life.

===
THREE YEARS LATER…
===

Freya’ looked out the window of the train as it rolled up the railroad tracks on the way to Jokkmokk. She smiled as a tear fell down her cheek. Gosh, what a day that was. The whole thing, literally from when her eyes opened in morning until late into the night. She loved those girls so much, and she missed those girls so much. None of them realized at the time how special those moments were and that whole day was, especially Freya. Now they’re all so far away from each other, doing their own lonely things in their “real world” lives throughout Sweden and beyond. She sniffed as she cried deeper in both joy and sorrow, cherishing the past, cherishing that entire single day in the mountains of northern Sweden. The game meant nothing on paper; it won no divisions, it advanced them no further in any tournaments. But it was everything, at that one moment. The love and acceptance she felt from all those girls as she laid on the bottom of that pile. And what they did for --and TO her-- that morning, specifically just so she could stay on the team.

“They tickled the fuck out of me, those bitches,” she laughed out loud, remembering the crazy morning on that top bunk. She had never laughed that much before or since. What they did to her feet –MY GOSH what they did to her FEET—it was so incredibly torturous yet it felt soooooooo good at the end. She took a deep breath and exhaled, and then laughed about their head coach. “Poor Coach Kirk! He had to endure that pedicure party after dinner, he was probably gagging the whole time,” she naively thought. She remembered giggling like crazy the entire time he was forced to clumsily manhandle her huge feet for the first part of her pedicure, and then had to paint her nails. “Although for a guy who supposedly hated feet, he sure knew how to paint a perfect French pedicure,” she reflected.

Freya’s mind drifted back to the present, and her destination…and then she started to panic. This massage competition…ohmygod ohmygod omygod this MASSAGE competition? What am I doing?? She had always focused so much on her huge and insanely ticklish feet, but held out hope that maybe these massage competitors wouldn’t go near her feet at all…but what about the rest of her body?? They’re definitely going to massage my back and my legs and my torso and my arms…and my stomach?? What if I’m ticklish in other places?? What if I laugh my ass off the whole time because the massage tickles??” Ohgodohgodohgod. Her heart started beating faster and she texted Ellie.

Freya: Ellie! I’m freaking out about this massage competition! What if it tickles??

Ellie: It’s probably gonna. lol

Freya: not helpful

Ellie: Laughter is really really good for you, Freya. Seriously, look it up!

Freya: STILL NOT HELPFUL

This factoid actually did calm Freya down a bit, though she didn’t want to admit it.

Ellie: $6,000 Kronar sweetie : )

Freya: Why didn’t YOU, Ellie, just go to Jokkmokk and be the fifth massage model??

Ellie: 1. I know you needed the money

Freya: Ok, that’s sweet

Ellie: 2. I’m only 5’4” and they specifically said ‘tall’

Freya: Yes but Ellie you’re super hot

(This was objectively true)

Ellie: And 3…massages. You know my issue with massages

Freya. Oh yes. Yes I do. ;-)

Freya laughed because she knew Ellie’s “secret” but didn’t have time to tease her about it as the train pulled into the final station.

Freya: Ok, I’m here, gotta go.

Ellie: Good luck Freya dear. Don’t laugh too much! lol

Freya: Har har. Thanks again for this, Ellie. Love you.

Ellie’s jaw dropped slightly as she looked at her phone. Freya never, ever initiated an “I love you” but she just did right there.

Ellie: Awwwwwwwww. I love you too sweetie.

Freya put her phone in her pocket, stepped off the train and on to the platform and saw a giant banner hanging from the rafters

“WELCOME TO THE WORLD MASSAGE CHAMPIONSHIP, JOKKMOKK, SWEDEN, 2007”

“What did I just get myself into?”

Freya took a deep breath and exhaled.

“Oh well, here we go…”

===
The End…FOR NOW
===

NEXT CHAPTER: What happened at the post-game pedicure party that night in 2004? And after? What’s Ellie’s "issue" with massages (it’s not what you think…or is it?) And who’s the next target for tickling virtuoso Stella’s masterful fingers? Find out in the next chapter: The Saga of the Swedes: Stella & Ellie

COMING SOON…

Last edited:
Fine story! :feets:

NEXT CHAPTER: What happened at the post-game pedicure party that night in 2004? And after? What’s Ellie’s issue with massages (it’s not what you think…or is it?) And who’s the next target for tickling virtuoso Stella’s masterful fingers? Find out in the next chapter: The Saga of the Swedes: Stella & Ellie

COMING SOON…

I would be glad to read the answers to these questions. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back