• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blackmailed! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I had been looking forward to this for the month I'd been married; having my father-in-law under my control and he powerless to stop it from happening and he being my Boss making the situation all the more exciting for me. Sarah has no idea that I dominate her Dad as neither does her mother and Colin would never tell them or let's just say my being having the factual evidence of the criminal embezzlement he's guilty of being exposed would see him prosecuted by the company and serving time; he knows it's in his interest to play the game by my rules. I chose to tell him what as the company accountant I had discovered when the hotel room booked, I asked him to join me for a drink after work on the pretext of discussing company business! Colin has never felt my being worthy of his daughter Sarah and at work never been friendly, politely civil when necessary so in front of the Company C.E.O. Mr Leonard by example. Initiallly he saying he being busy; my telling him with my wife and his; my mother-in-law away for the weekend that I strongly suggested he did so if he valued his job!

At the pub I told him I knew about his criminal activity and his abusing his authority and saw the shocked look on his face etched with guilt. We'd been drinking so my making sure he was tipsy when telling the attractive 6' 40 year old and loving telling him so now I was in control and so long as he accepted this and did as told that his secret would be kept and gave him a fiendish grin saying I too had a secret, a guilty pleasure to dominate him and leave him in no confusion as to who was 'Boss'. Colin looked shocked but knew he was trapped. We left the pub and called a cab to the hotel and he clearly nervous wondering what I had planned as I told him; to take charge!

Colin was very nervous which excited me as I told him to strip out of his suit to his briefs and socks. Colin looked shocked but knew he having no choice and loved him looking so embarrassed and humiliated and then told him to get on the bed. Like a lamb to the slaughter my attractive father-in-law soon secured to the hotel bed on his stomach and shocked as I told him in our games he'd be my 'Ticklish Victim' and stressed the world ticklish saying I knew how he hated being tickled and how I intended to fully exploit his weakness to my satisfaction as he had enjoyed victimising me at work! Fear in his brown eyes followed me as I knelt at the end of the bed facing the upturned socked soles of his size 12 feet. I mentally tormented him saying how I had been thinking of his feet in shoes and socks all day working up a sweat adding how much he values his position and professional and personal reputations and saying this telling him that as long as he did as told; these remaining secured and in tact, smiling as instantly he reacted to my gliding my fingers over each socked sole very softly and lightly!

“Sthaahahahap itttickes too much!”

I smiled telling him his ticklish reaction was just perfect and how it excited me seeing his toes scrunch up in his socks and so confirming his ticklishness and I was going to relish in awakening every nerve in the soles of his feet and thrilling to subjecting him to excruciatingly ticklish torture and I being merciless and sadistic; delighting in delivering teasing, tormenting sensations with one objective in mind; to driving him nuts!

"Mmmm Colin your feet smell so raunchy, positively intoxicating and addictive which is an added bonus to they're being so horribly ticklish and from tonight Colin you and your feet are my guilty pleasure and these socks appealing so you will wear black nylon socks daily and will be available to me when contacted by me and your feet so warm and sweaty heightening their sensitivity we'll always rendez-vous evenings and explain to Sarah and Wendy we're having a father and son-in-law evening; they'll be pleased we're bonding so well and encouraging of it! Saying this running a single finger the length of each socked sole smiling hearing Colin's immediate response

“Hehehe! Stop it! It tickles!”

"Good to know Colin as hate to think I was wasting my time; you sure are ticklish though, even more than I'd imagined which is great as nothing excites me more than a guy's big ticklish feet and your feet ready to be broken in; foot raped, stroked across your arches side to side like this as a change from up n' down your soles heels to toes, my fingers lightly dancing over your feet deliberately driving you berserk and deciding if I want you to scrunch your toes or I splay them like this and gently stroke over the ball of each foot; yeah making you squrim like that Colin!"

I loved seeing my father-in-law react involuntarily to the devilish strokes I was delivering along the socked soles of his large feet and telling him to muffle his laughter in the pillows and instantly struggling as I gripped his feet and held them still and telling him that the ticklish torment teasing I had planned for him was going to all but kill him but driven to gasping I would stop to allow him to recover but he was going to suffer for my pleasure! I told Colin I would delight in seeing him squirm on the bed in reaction to my touches and tickles and indulge in subjecting him to them until he did react; it was not the time or place to be brave!"

"You're all mine to do with as I please Colin, naked and exposed, vulnerable to me and whatever I do to you and in sessions in the future invite others to do as on line they'll be plenty of guys with repressed desires to indulge in tickle torturing an attractive man secured to a hotel bed and with varying techniques of teasing tormenting touching it will be exciting to see you being subjected to. (I told him my focus going to be his feet as feet my thing I have an insatiable appetite and lust for and his big feet tempting me!) "That's it shake your head and squirm for me and even socked love the feet facing me Colin shapely and can see inside your socks your toes inviting, long and suckable as toes more preferable for me suck on than dicks!"

I loved telling my father-in-law how naturally stinky feet always get my dick hard and pressing my nose hard against each warm, damp socked sole deeply breathing in their aroma and then sucking on the socked toes of each foot inturn tasting his socks sensing from his reactions how uncomfortable this felt for him and whilst sucking on a socked foot, rubbing the other one gently so my actions wordlessly illustrative of who controlled who and my telling Colin how deliciously tasty his feet were and indeed are as socked and bare I love him being so licklish all over his feet. Colin's bare feet are flawless and I'm ravenous when sucking and nibbling on his toes as this is so ticklish for him but also deliciously humiliating for him in the extreme but he knows that his feet are my feet in socks and bare. I often make a point of visiting him in his office and asking him if his feet are nice n' sweaty and sometimes will sit opposite him and order him to slip off his shoes and place his socked feet on my lap and then massage and fondle them teasing him verbally.

"You know Colin I don't know what excites me more, the smell and feel of these warm feet, their sensitivity which I so enjoy exploiting or the fact I have complete control of my father-in-law and torturing him so perfectly as you prove to me when I lighten my firm touches on these feet and see you bite on your lips so as to not draw attention to your P.A. Muriel by laughing as you so want to do."

Saying comments like this whilst very lightly stroking one damp socked sole and then the other and then both simultaneously and telling him they smell fucking amazing and anticipating orally exploring them, tongue tasting them and loving his licklishness; the mental torment as effective on him almost as the physical abuse itself and I will even call him and tell him to send Muriel to lunch and for an hour enthusiastically orally and manually enjoy his feet as the elements of both danger and ecstacy make these rare meetings a real aphrodisiac for me! I astound myself with the aggressive appetite I have for Colin's feet which never diminishes as I assert my authority over them and him but when he's in restraint then working over his feet is even more pleasurable and exhilarating an experience for me!

So in the hotel room Colin couldn't believe what his son-in-law was doing as I made my demands clear to him; to keep my silence he was my toy, my tickle toy and stressing the word tickle as it really gets to him. In his home he having been the tickle victim of his elder brothers and sometimes their friends and at college and his ticklishness discovered being attacked at random both day and night and the focus always being his feet! Colin couldn't deny it as telling him my lightly stroking his socked soles and seeing him instantly flinching and encouraging and inviting me with such a reaction to continue which I did. A single finger stroking heels to toes got an immediate reaction from Colin and then I told him it was time to get serious; his socks were coming off and loved hearing him beg and plead with me to leave them on but knowing he was fighting a useless battle and his pleas futile but encouraged me to make the moment memorable for him and very slowly peeled each sock off him and taunting him with comments like

"You really don't want these socks off do you Colin!" "Let's very slowly and gently ease down this sock!" " Oh what great looking bare feet Colin, a feast for sore eyes!" "Mmmm Colin where have these tasty feet been hiding, if they taste as ripe as they smell raunchy then I'm gonna enjoy a gourmet delight but in case you get too loud this needs taking care of!"

Saying this using masking tape I gagged his own discarded socks to add to his humiliation and said he could now scream with hysterical laughter and in fact hoped he would as I took him on a trip down memory lane and stroke lightly under the toes of each foot in turn, very softly and sensing him already frantic so unable to resist increasing the tickling, licking my fingers and saliva lubed stroking his toes more and telling him as he knows I fully intend on using his ridiculous ticklishness to my advantage. Over time my getting to know his feet as much as or even more than he does as doubting he sucking his own toes or licking the soles of his own feet as I would be!

I admired his bare and shapely feet and long toes I anticipated tasting and tormenting and driving him wild in the process, the more he squirmed, the more I'd tickle and the more I tickled the more he'd squirm so an idea for him to consider might be trying to lie still and take the tickle but this his decision to make but his feet a tickler's delight so could see why they had been and now after a few years reprieve were again and telling him his size 12's were mine and lightly stroked my fingers along each up turned bare sole and then both soles with a real sense of enthusiasm and gaining from him a great resonse albeit garbled.

“AhaaHAaHAAAhAANOO!AhahAHAAHAAAHAhAhaAAhAAhAAHAahAAHAAHAahAHAAHANOOTTTAAHAHAHTTHHAATTTAHAAHAAahAahAHHAAHoohoHAHAHAHAHAhahAHAhaaHAAOOHAHahOAAHASSTOPPPPPSTOPPAOOHAHAHAAFFUUUUUUCKKKSTOPPPnoNOOHHAHA!"

In response I raked my fingers up n' down the length of my father-in-law's soles and saying how I appreciated them being feet which would appeal to guys like me; such masculine feet with a rich aroma, nicely shaped, toes all in proportion and excruciatingly ticklish and I was sure licklish if his socked feet were any indication of this! Saying this slurping along every toe on his right foot and loving the salty taste but more the fact this lickling escalated the ticklish sensations to what clearly was almost unbearable for him. I checked this out repeating the same ticklish gesture on the toes of his left foot! I loving seeing Colin's bound feet shaking and hearing his misery vocally as coupled with almost constant laughter, barely audible pleas for me to stop which increased as I used my teeth and lips on each foot; nibbling and licking them as Colin's pleading and giggling developed and grew with intensity as he descended into ticklish hell!

Colins' laughter becoming increasingly maniacal as he desperately fought to be free from the tickling onslaughts I was delivering and whilst gripping the toes of a foot with one hand then lightly stroking the bare sole with my fingers which literally drove and drives Colin crazy! I finding his reponding best to a light tickle but also nibbling and sucking his toes and licking his soles which he really detests and especially as I taunt him that I love getting close and intimate with his feet and deliberately gently lick and suck his toes when making such comments so making sure he knows I am horny as this unnerves him even more as Colin prided himself in latter years as being alpha-male with even homophobic tendencies something I remind him of when telling him about the sessions I plan for him involving other ticklers!

"I wonder what you'll react like to a feather stroking up n' down the crack of your ass and stroking your hole Colin or lightly stroking your balls and running lightly the length of your dick tauntingly, teasingly, your movement restricted in bondage as you are systematically edged with orgasm and relief denied but breaking you slowly and agonisingly of your alpha and homophobic tendencies as picking up the pace feathers will be tortuously evil as will fingers sliding all over your body, light and sensitive touches fondling you relentlessly and it's being men satisfying their lusts with soft caresses aimed at driving you berserk, spurred on by your breath quickening and increasing in intensity as you moan albeit involuntarily, a feather stroking your inner thighs you having no choice Colin; nipples pinched and like your arm-pits stroked and or licked and someone all too willing to run their fingers over your dick slowly and tugging at your balls gently delighting in making you squirm Colin! I more than happy stroking the soles of your feet, licking them all over and sucking on your toes, lickling your feet and mentally tormenting you verbally adding insult to injury for my amusement!"

"You can't stand this can you Colin, hold your feet still, take my tickle like a man not a pussy, where are your balls Colin, fuck these bare feet are so ticklish it's incredible" I teased him running a finger slowly up n' down the length of his soles very slowly and gently but relentlessly, brushing my fingertips over his horribly sensitive toes as he writhed helplessly on the bed exciting me and inciting me to indulge in my predilection for his sweaty, smelly feet even more! "That's it Colin keep squirming as I tickle torture these big feet, these big ticklish feet and stroke here along the pads so just below your toes; that tickles so bad right but these dirty feet need cleaning Colin"

Saying this I began nibbling and licking the soles of his feet and sucking on his toes. Delivering licklish torment had Colin enduring intense and unbearable ticklish sensations as he submitted to panic and doing anything to stop me tickle teasing him as I would suggest he might prefer his son-in-law sucking him off or even finger fucking him and stroking his soles until he would nod in agreement but then tell him that unfortunately neither his dick or ass holding the same appeal for me as his tender toes had and my loving the fact he being such a responsive tender-foot! Saying this scraping the soles of his feet and his toes to prove my point as Colin unable to not respond to the devilish tickles and bending his toes back to stroke each taut sole and enjoying every second of his laughter even muffled which was music to my ears as I got hot seeing him squirm in bondage when my tortuous fingers spider tickled his soles and fingers slid in between each of his toes which drove my father-in-law wild as it always does!

He particularly hates his toes touched as he's been tickled since into telling me that in college he endured hell as suddenly in the night he rudely woken up by one lad stroking his dick and balls whilst another two woke him playing with his toes and then stroked the soles of his feet and his struggling proving hopeless as he was told not to laugh loud or the torture would be intensified! The tickling replaced with fingers gently massaging his feet as mouth sucked his dick expertly making him moan involuntarily as his erect dick firmly grasped and groped as he was jerked off resulting in his being breathless and exhausted and then a sock gagging him and he subjected to the relentless and tortuous fingers assaulting his feet with emphasis on tormenting and teasing his toes and as I discovered I guess that in tickling him in different ways on his feet he laughing differently so I alternate tickle teasing his feet at fast, medium and slow speeds!

What thrills me is that Colin is rendered helpless when tickled and his laughter is constant and there's no escape for him and like reminding him that at the office he treats me with a respect he used to deny me or I make sure his suffering being magnified but knowing that his reputation at work is for being a no nonsense character with a short fuse and quick to exercise his authority so difficult for him to react differently with me without appearing weak and losing his alpha-male persona which the CEO by example is accustomed to and accepting of; Mr. Leonard being similar in character! I then told him how the Geneva Convention officially forbids the art of tickle torture used in interrogations as it drives victims mad and even to become unconcious and saying this gently caressing his bare soles gliding my fingers lightly up n' down the soles of his feet and seeing him enduring the terrible ticklish sensations on the soles of his feet.

I love to glide my fingers over the outer edges of Colin's feet and caressing his sensitive arches and lightly running my fingertips from the ball of each foot slowly down the soles to his heels and then slowly, teasingly back up to the balls of his feet and his toes again mercilessly and the lightness of my touch responded to by his muffled screams of hysterical laughter which fires my sadism in making sure he suffers to my satisfaction and sweaty then licking every inch of each foot and sucking on each one of his toes driving him ballistic as this technique does. I tell him hwo the taste of his macho feet being so addictive he only having himself to blame and lick his tender soles and sucking on his toes and licking in between them knowing the combination of the sucking and licking being maddening for him and increasing the intensity nibbling his toes so all he can focus on is the hyper-ticklish sensations he's subjected to. Embarrassing and humiliating him indulged in by me with great enthusiasm and this done at Sunday lunch by example as with Sarah and Wendy at the table, I will often rub my socked feet over his under the table and even have a socked foot resting on my lap and stroking the socked foot lightly seeing him using his willpower to not react to the ticklish sensation which usually results in his coughing to cover a giggle. I will then release his socked foot with a smile!

At the hotel the first night making his position very clear, that I was in control and he would let me have my way with his feet anytime I wanted and he'd follow orders to the letter which meant his being my regular tickle toy and making this clear stroking his sensitive soles making them flex and wrinkle and adding his acceptance of being being subjected to my licking his sweaty and smelly feet and sucking on his toes initially protected in socks and then unprotected, bare and vulnerable and if having any objections suffering the legal repercussions and the subsequent personal and professional disgrace being prosecuted and receiving a jail sentence. I telling him to consider just destructive this would this be to his significant relationships with Wendy his wife and his daughter and my wife Sarah and then drew the feather over his bare soles and got the best reactions tickling in between Colin's toes and loving seeing him shiver from the tickling sensations he was so desperate to escape from but instead my maintaining my steady attack and so he couldn't get accustomed to one tickling technique my deliberately and cruelly alternating stroking techniques and stroke speeds with the feather over the sides of his feet, the tops of his feet and especially in between each of his toes. Then using the quill end of the feather on the sensitive soles and smiling seeing the violent reaction from Colin as this evil tickling delivered and it being one which I make sure he suffers on our tickle-meets.

I always save the best for last though at our meetings as it all but destroys him and that's the sonicare, the electric toothbrush is pure hell for him and I thrill breaking him with it, the tough alpha-male father-in-law driven to being my tickle-bitch as the rotating bristles spin and vibrate over the soles of his feet at varying speeds tormenting and teasing him to my complete satisfaction as he has his greatest weakness fully exploited and in keeping with times past used against him; subjected to tickle torture and his feet saliva lubed by me, the revolving brushes gliding over the soles of his feet as he yells and desperately tries to escape his bondage!

Colin has consistently appealed to me to allow him to pay me for my silence and even to buy me a BMW coupe I have had my eye on but I have told him that I will not be his blackmail victim, it suiting me that he is mine and only having his own actions to blame for this and saying I enjoying being in the position of dominance and excited by his frantic movements on the bed as I enjoy the look, the smell, the taste and the ticklishness of his feet and being in complete control of him both lickling and tickle torturing his feet so reason enough for my keeping his secret and reminding him that during a session in the future he would be the main attraction at a tickle party with no holds barred and how the thought of seeing him gang tickled excites me!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back