• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Machinehead

TMF Master
Tammi's toes wriggled. Danni lifted the nail polish brush. "Hold still,Tammi. I can't do this if you keep moving around.""Stop tickling, then!" Tammi said. "You know I hate it."Danni pursed her lips. "I'm not tickling, I'm trying to put this nailpolish on so you won't look like a weirdo when we stop in the next town. Iwouldn't have to do it at all if *you* were any good at it.""I can put my own toenail polish on, thank you.""Yah, right. And your feet would look like a Rorschach done in passionpink. Now hold still."Tammi stretched out her bare foot again, and her sister continued dabbingon the nail polish. She bit her lip hard to keep from giggling as the tinysoft brush teased the tips of her toes. When Danni was finally done, Tammilet out a long breath of relief.Danni put the bottle of nail polish away and climbed into the driver seat."You'd save me a lot of trouble if you'd just wear shoes," she said."I never asked you to do it for me.""I won't be seen with a girl whose toes look like hell."Tammi slipped into the passenger's seat. "Whatever. You just have to be incontrol of everything.""Do not.""Do so."And they were off, back on the highway.Danni and Tammi Arcadia were identical twin sisters. They were red-hairedand freckle-faced, tall, voluptuous, and well-toned from daily aerobics.They had borrowed their friend Steve's van and were on their way upHighway Five to visit their cousin Becky. Becky lived in the tiny town ofDecibug deep in the pine forests of Northern California.Steve's van was a rolling home. It was old-style big, not new-style mini.There was a small refrigerator, a thirteen-inch TV, and Steve has evenused his VISA Gold Card to get a new eighteen-inch satellite dish thatgave the van, on good days, all the channels cable had. And, of course,there was a small but exceedingly comfortable bed in the back. Tammi hadsnoozed much of the trip away on it.Now they were only an hour and a half from the turnoff. Another hour downa narrow but paved road, and they would be at Becky's.Unfortunately, when Tammi wasn't sleeping, she was bored. Even the lushgreen of the forests palled after a while, and she'd forgotten to bring abook. "Well..." she muttered."Don't even start," Danni said. "Go back to sleep if you're gonna bitch.""Fuck you. At least let me drive.""We need to get there in one piece.""Let me drive or I'll kill you.""Now *that* scares me."Tammi silently cursed herself. Danni knew her too well. She slumped backinto the bucket seat and watched the road.They went by a gas station and a diner, and about a mile later, a hitchhiker."Stop! Stop!" Tammi yelled."Way ahead of you!" Danni crushed the brake to the floorboard and the vanfishtailed to a burning halt. Gears ground, and they backed up.Tammi rolled her window down. "Hi. Need a ride?""Thank you!" said the hitcher.Tammi scrambled around and slid open the side door. She offered her handto help the hitcher up.The hitchhiker undid and pulled off a red bandanna, liberating a wavycorona of deep chestnut hair that swirled around a dark-eyed, alabasterface with dimpled cheeks. She wore khaki shorts, sturdy walking shoes, anda short-sleeved safari shirt. She was shorter than the twins, with smallperky breasts, full thighs, and the beginnings of a sunburn. She archedher back to pull the straps of her pack off her shoulders, and the twins'eyes locked on her titties as they pressed against the shirt."Thank you!" she said again. "I was hoping I wasn't going to have to walkall the way to Seattle."Tammi smiled. Danni smiled from the driver's seat. "At your service," theysaid simultaneously."Oh, you're twins. How cute! You look exactly alike!" The hitcher smiledwarmly, and the dimples deepened."My name's Tammi, and that's Danni." Tammi took her pack and put it on thebed."I'm Beth Cordova."Tammi offered Beth the passenger seat but she shook her head. "No, no, youhad shotgun. I'll just take the floor, here." She plopped down between theseats and tucked her pale legs under her.Danni got them back on the road. She and her sister couldn't resistglancing at their new passenger. Beth Cordova was cuter than hell, with abright expressive face and an endearing smile. "You're on your way toSeattle?" Danni asked."Uh huh." A perky nod made her hair flow like quicksilver. "I'm going upto see my family for Christmas.""Hitchhiking's dangerous, you know," Danni said. "Don't you have a car?""Oh, no. I was gonna go up with a friend, but she canceled at the lastminute. Mom's expecting me, and I can't disappoint her. I'm safe with youguys, aren't I?" She smiled, making four Arcadia nipples pop up hard andpebbly. She was apparently unaware of the effect she had on them."Where're you guys headed?""Decibug, up by the Oregon border. Going to see a cousin of ours," saidTammi."Does she look like you, too?" Beth asked."A little, but not really," Danni said."You guys are so beautiful," said Beth. "I wish I had red hair and prettygreen eyes.""You're very cute, Beth," Tammi said. Danni flashed her a surprised look.Tammi normally was very shy. "Any girl would be happy to have your looks.""You're sweet," Beth replied, briefly patting Tammi's knee. Tammi was inshorts, and the touch of her soft hand on her bare skin almost made hershiver."That's very nice nail polish, Tammi. It makes your toes look sexy.""Thanks." Tammi wiggled her toes, imagining the feel Beth's tongue onthem, licking"I did the painting, actually," Danni said."Are your toes painted, too?""No," Danni answered. "Tammi's the one who's into toes."Beth hugged her knees against her chest. "I could *never* have someonepaint my toes like that. My feet are too ticklish."A look filled with electric excitment went between the twins. "Oh, it'snot that bad," Danni said, perfectly casual. Tammi loved the way Dannicould instantly think up a line and go with it. "Tammi's ticklish too, andshe holds perfectly still.""Sure," Tammi said, following the lead. "It's no big deal.""Well, maybe you could," Beth said, "but I know I couldn't. My toes arelike the rest of me--too ticklish!""I bet if Tammi here were to paint your toes, you could hold still for it."Tammi picked up the nail polish bottle and unscrewed the cap."Nope," said Beth. "I can't stand anyone touching my toes!""C'mon, Beth, gimme a foot." Tammi patted her lap.Beth smiled innocently. "Well...but you don't know how ticklish I am.""Just try. It'll give us something to do for the next couple of miles.""I...well, okay. Just *don't* tickle!" Beth swung a leg up and nestled herfoot in Tammi's lap.Tammi untied her shoe and gently pulled it off. She rolled the thickcotton sock off, revealing a tiny white foot with nubbin toes. "You haveadorable toes, Beth.""Thank you," she said, blushing. "I think they're big and ugly.""Nonsense! They're cute. Cuter than Danni's. Now you just keep them still,and we'll get them painted up for you." Tammi dipped the brush into thebottle and moved it toward her foot."Ooo!" Beth groaned, biting her lip and flexing her leg."I haven't even touched you yet!" Tammi said, laughing."It's gonna tickle! I know it!" She tried to pull her foot down, but Tammigrabbed her ankle."Just hold still," Tammi told her. Beth relented, but her toes wriggledfor a few seconds in anxiety. Tammi waited for them to stop, then lightlydabbled the neatly-trimmed nail on her big toe.Beth watched with big round eyes. Her toes quivered. "Caaareful," she saidtightly. "Don't touch anything but the nail, oh-okay?"Tammi smiled. Danni's attention flew between the road and Beth's toes.Tammi spread the pink polish over Beth's toenail, then carelessly let thebrushtip run over the tip of the toe. Beth's knee bucked, and sheshrieked. "Eee! Oh! You did that on purpose!""Did not." She dipped the brush again, and held it over the second toenail."No, that's enough.""C'mon, you can't go around with just *one* painted nail. It's just abrush, Beth. Nothing to be afraid of." She started on the second nail,making sure the soft bristles swirled beyond the nail's edge to the pinkskin on either side and on the tip of the toe.Beth's breath caught and she clasped her thigh with both hands, trying tohold her foot still. She quickly realized that the more she wriggled hertoes, the more they moved against the brush, and the more ticklish thingsgot. As Tammi slowly--ever so slowly!--went from toe to toe, she clenchedher eyes shut and tried to think about something else. *Anything* else.It was hopeless. The brush was too much. A string of tight giggles escapedher lips, and she jerked her foot off Tammi's lap. Three of her five toeswere painted. "I'm sorry, Tammi! I just can't hold still. I *told* you Iwas ticklish."Tammi thought a moment. "You know, I think I've got something that'll helpyou hold still. Just wait a sec." As she climbed over Beth, she metDanni's eye. Being twins, they almost always knew what the other wasthinking. Danni immediately knew what she was doing, and nodded slightly.Tammi went into the back of the van."I wonder what--" Beth started to say, watching her go."So Beth," Danni said, touching her shoulder, "are you from Seattle?"Beth turned to look at Danni, rubbing her tingling toes. "Originally, butmy family moved to LA a little after I was born. I lived there my wholelife, until last year, when my boyfriend and I moved to Santa Cruz.""Why didn't your boyfriend come with you?""He had to work. He's a computer programmer. He--oh!" Beth exclaimed whenTammi grabbed one of her wrists and bent it around behind her back. "Whatare you doing?""Helping you hold still, silly girl!" Tammi replied as she closed a pairof stainless-steel handcuffs around her wrist with a heavy click. Shequickly caught hold of her other wrist, brought it around behind her back,and closed the cuffs around it as well. Click!Beth wriggled and pulled against the cuffs. "Now, wait a minute, what'sgoing on? Why'd you do that?" She wasn't angry, just confused. She lookedup at Tammi, who seemed quite self-satisfied. "Let me go, okay?"Tammi shook her head."Please?""Nope. C'mon." Tammi turned her toward the back of the van by hershoulders and pulled her toward the bed. Beth moved on her knees,teetering."What are you going to do? Let me go, okay? I don't--"Tammi pushed her gently onto the bed. Beth worked herself into a sittingposition, and watched as the redhead pulled a couple of scarves from anovernight bag. She tied one around Beth's half-painted foot at the ankle.Beth kicked. "Now, wait! Look, this isn't necessary! Why are you doingthis?!"Tammi sat on her ankles and went about tying them to the corners of thebed. Cuffed, there wasn't anything Beth could do to stop her. "Just relax,'kay?" Tammi said soothingly. "Everything's gonna be fine. You said youcouldn't hold still, so I'm gonna help you learn to hold still." Tammipaused in tying an ankle and looked at her. "Listen, I'll let you up ifyou really want, but think about it. Wouldn't you love to have prettypainted toes?""Well, yes, but--""Then the best thing would be to learn how to hold still so someone canpaint them. Right?"Beth hesitated. She *loved* how beatiful and sexy Tammi's toes were, andshe had always hated her own. Everybody had said they were sexy, includingher boyfriend, but she had never believed it. She really thought somepolish like Tammi's would make them much nicer. But she was so ticklish..."Let's just try it again, okay? I mean, just let me up and we can tryagain--""Beth, the only way for you to learn how to stand painting is to gothrough it and learn to deal with how it feels. You might even get to likeit.""Like it? Oh, no, never! I'll never like being tickled. But..."Tammi went back to tying her ankle. "But?""You toes are *so* pretty! I...I don't know--"Tammi stood over her. Beth lay with her legs spread by her bound ankles,her back arched because her arms were trapped under her. She squirmed andfound herself awkwardly trapped. "Just for a few minutes. I'll finishdoing what I started and then we'll see. 'Kay?""I...well, maybe...you'll stop after doing that one foot? You *swear*you'll stop after that and let me up if I want?""Cross my heart and hope to die, and all the rest. Promise.""Well--if you promise. Okay."Tammi smiled and caught the bottle when Danni tossed it over her shoulder."Let's get started then." She sat down on the bed between Beth's feet andconsidered the bare, bound foot that awaited her. Her nipples were hardunder her shirt, and she could feel warm moisture beginning to trickledown into her panties. Looking up, she saw Danni's eyes in the rearviewmirror, saw her wink.Tammi's back blocked Beth's view. She couldn't see exactly what Tammi wasdoing, but she soon felt the gossamer touch of the brush on the very tipof a toe, and jerked at the electric feelings it ignited. "Eeee! Hee hee!Be c-careful, Tammi!"Tammi *was* being careful. She carefully spiralled the brushtip around thetip of her forth toe, then around the tiny ball, then in between that toeand the pinky. All the tootsies wriggled, splayed wide, then clenchedtogether so hard the knuckles turned white. Beth spluttered, then giggledhard. "T-Tammi! Hee hee hee heeeee! St-stop! Are you d-doing this onp-purpose?!""Of course I am! I have to tickle you in order to teach you to standtickling. Silly." She twirled the brush up and down the line of wrigglingtoes, going from the big toe to the pinky and back."St-stop! Hee hee hee hee eeeee! N-no more! Let me up! Hee hee hee heehee!" Beth threw her head side to side, her hair flying in a rich brownswirl, eyes tightly shut. Her boobs strained against her hiking shirt."Tickle, tickle, tickle!" Tammi said, running the brush up and down herinstep. She left squiggly trails of passion pink all over Beth's toes andsole, until the brush went dry, and she kept brushing the pink foot, upand down, up and down. Beth burst into a nonstop stream of helplessgiggles interrupted by hiccups. The hiccups grew worse and the gigglesbecame desperate laughter when Tammi abandoned the brush and used herfingernails to titillate the sole, following the delicate wrinkles in thetender skin. A few seconds of fingernail tickling on one foot made hershriek.Moving to the other foot, Tammi untied her shoe, pulled it off, and peeledthe sock off. Still giggling, Beth felt the cool air on her newly-baredfoot, looked down, and struggled until she was sitting up. "N-no, no!P-lease, stop! Don't tickle me anymore! Untie me!"Tammi grinned at her, knelt at the end of the bed, and took her foot tightin her hands. "Such cute footsies! And so tickly! Tickly feet!" She gaveeach tootsie a hard, wet kiss. Her lips sealed around each one and suckedhard while her tongue flicked over them. She kissed each one twice, wentto the other foot and did likewise, then returned to the first foot andtook almost five minutes to suck its toes again, adding a brief nibble toeach.Beth tried to kick against the scarves, lost her balance, and fell backdown. Her eyes rolled as her tortured nerve-endings felt Tammi's tongueand teeth tease them. "N-nooo! D-Danni, please, m-m-make her stop! She's*kissing* my feet! Oh, no no no! Hee hee hee heee--eeeeeeeeee!""She's just trying to help you, Beth," Danni replied.Tammi began tickling again, scrubbing the bottom of first one foot, thenthe other, with the nails of both hands at the same time. She loved towatch the tiny rows of tootsies contort and twist, rubbing against eachother like little frightened mice scurrying over one another to findcover. After about ten minutes, she stretched her arms apart and tickledboth feet at once, driving a new round of breathless, heated laughter fromthe bound hitchhiker."Ahhhh--hah hah hah ha ha ha ha ha ha! Hah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha--ohG-God--ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahahahahahahaaa! St-st-s-s-ha ha ha haha ha ahahaheeeeeee!" Her feet wriggled in ticklish agony.As she drove, Danni stole glances in the rearview mirror. A few minutes ofBeth's helpless laughter was all it took to make Danni's clit swell sothat its tiny tender head poked out of its protective sheath and rubbedagainst the front cotton panel of her panties. She adjusted herself in theseat and reached down into her shorts with her right hand, extending herforefinger to burrow through her curly pubic hair. She slid down into themoistening folds of her sensitive pussy lips, into the soft flesh of theopening of her love tunnel, and onto her clit. The tiny bud twitched underher finger, and she sighed. She began to rub, and her lower body filledwith glowing warmth and the beginnings of an urge to pee.After a few more miles, during which Tammi continued to torture theirpassenger, Danni was at the edge of orgasm, holding herself there becauseshe didn't dare cum while she was driving or she'd probably wreck the vanand kill them all. Being forced to listen to the laughter without takingpart in the tickling was driving her crazy...Finally, Danni couldn't stand it anymore. "Tammi! Let's switch, 'kay?""No way!" Tammi replied, playing pinchie-tag with Beth's pinky toe. Shepinched it, making Beth wriggle it away helplessly, then made anotherpinching motion toward it without touching it. Beth tried to pull awayagain, whimpering and giggling at the same time. "I'm having too much fun,Sis!""C'mon. My turn.""Nope! Beth's mine to play with."Danni pulled over to the side of the highway and turned on the emergencyblinkers. Leaving the engine running, she climbed out of the driver's seatand made her way back to the bed. "I *said,* my turn! I can't stand justlistening to this.""That's your problem. Mine is trying to make her pee in the next tenminutes." Tammi kept tickling the wildly flailing feet as she talked.Danni pouted, irritated. "Well, I wanna make her pee, too! Be cool, Tammi."Tammi smiled. "You just *hate* it when I don't do what you say, don't you?You're such a bossy bitch."Danni glared, but softened. "Look, let me tickle her for a while, til wereach Williamsburg, then we can park and we can both tickle her.""Capital idea, my girl!" Tammi said. She looked at Beth, whose eyes werestreaming tears down her flushed cheeks. "How's that sound to you, Beth?"Beth shook her head, horrified. "No! No, please! Pleeeze! I beg you,don't! Listen, just d-drop me off, okay? Or don't drop me off--just stoptickling me! Oh, PLEEEZE, stop tickling!"Tammi got into the driver's seat. Danni got up on the bed and straddledBeth. The brown-eyed girl looked up at her, eyes pleading. Danni onlysmiled.

This one is called Road Trip i think...there are 14 or so parts if my memory serves :D

Haven't seen this one in ages, though I think I have the whole thing on disc somewhere. A great one for me, especially since at the time I first read it I had a crush on a girl named Beth and she just fit into my visualization perfectly.

I forgot whp wrtote the road trip stories but she desevers to win award for 13 great stories.

Hey dude nice story but hard ot read could you maybe leave spaces? so its easier to read in your future stories?
cheers

Foleymnufc

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back