• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couple Explores Boyfriend's Secret Fetishes (F/M)

TLloyd9089

*THIS WAS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING A FETISH STORY SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. IT'S A LITTLE LONG BUT I WANTED THE STORY TO COME ACROSS AS REALISTIC AS POSSIBLE AND SOMETHING ALL OF US CLOSETED FOOT/TICKLE FETISHES COULD ASPIRE TO HAVE. ENJOY!

At 24 years old, everything in Brad’s life was exactly where he wanted it. He had a job he loved, a big bank account, his own apartment and most importantly, his girlfriend Lea. The two had recently moved in together and their relationship had blossomed to a new level of commitment. Brad initially had some fear about letting Lea move in with him. He didn’t want to lose his personal freedoms, and he definitely didn’t want their relationship to worsen due to the new living arrangements. But, he couldn’t have been more wrong. He loved living with Lea and everything started to click between the couple.

Brad and Lea’s sex life had always been great. They had met in college and immediately hit it off. The pair didn’t start dating until after graduation but would often party together, so most of their hookups happened after a night of drinking and flirting. While buzzed sex was great in college, after graduation, Brad and Lea left partying behind and decided to begin a fresh relationship in the “real world.” Much like their relationship, Brad and Lea’s sex life only improved after they moved in. No longer did they have to sneak around or try to hook up before one of their roommates returned from class. They could have their own sex schedule and it allowed them to get more creative with how they made love.

There was one problem with Brad’s sex life. He was hiding a huge secret from the love of his life. He had two big fetishes; a foot fetish and a tickle fetish. He loved all aspects of his fetishes and fantasized about being tied down and tickled mercilessly by Lea. She clearly loved him and was sexually adventurous, so Brad wasn’t sure why he had such trouble telling Lea about his fantasies. Friday night was a date night for the couple and Brad planned to tell Lea all about his fetishes. Brad figured that maybe after they shared a few drinks, he would be able to open up and Lea would be more receptive.

Brad was showered, dressed and ready to go. He was waiting on Lea to finish getting ready in the bathroom. After 10 minutes, Lea walked out looking as fine as Brad had ever seen her. Her long, blonde hair was curled and her lips were a classic shade of red, matching her scarlet red dress. On her feet, Lea wore shoes that revealed most of her foot, much to Brad’s liking.

Lea was 5’5 and fit. She was a long distance runner, but somehow her feet were flawless. Her toes were short and cute, Brad’s weakness. Her soles were perfectly white and both feet were ridiculously soft. Even though he was embarrassed by his fetish, he couldn’t help but stare at Lea’s feet as much as he could. Not wanting to get caught staring, Brad turned his attention to Lea’s dress.

“Woah, babe! You look fantastic.” said Brad.

“Thanks,” Lea replied with a huge smile. “You ready to go?”

Brad offered his arm to Lea as they left their apartment into the city below.

Dinner was going great for Brad and Lea. Their conversation flowed perfectly, the dinner and wine were amazing and Brad felt himself loosening up to the idea of telling Lea about his fetish. After their third glasses of wine, Lea asked Brad if they wanted to continue date night by finding a bar nearby. On any other date, Brad would’ve agreed in a heartbeat, but tonight he really wanted to tell Lea about his fetish. He knew that if they went to the bar, they would both get drunk, go back to the apartment and have drunken sex. All of which Brad would love, but he knew that if they had more to drink, he wouldn’t remember to discuss his fantasies with Lea.

“You know what? Let’s head back home and we can end our night there,” Brad offered.

“You sure?” Lea asked with a puzzled expression. “I’ve never seen you turn down the chance to go to the bars.”

“Let’s compromise. We head back, we’ll have one more glass of wine, and we can relax on the couch,” said Brad.

“That actually sounds wonderful,” Lea said with a sense of relief. “My feet are killing me and I can’t wait to get them out of these shoes.”

“You and me both...” Brad thought to himself. “Ok! Let’s head back,” he said out loud.

Brad and Lea returned back to their apartment and Lea headed to the bedroom to change. Brad went to the cabinets, took out two wine glasses, and poured some more red wine. He added a little extra to his glass for his last burst of liquid courage. He brought the glasses over to the couch and placed them on the table in front of him. Lea returned wearing an oversized football jersey and sweatpants. Although a completely different look than before, Brad found her equally as sexy.

“You gonna get changed too?” asked Lea.

“I’m good for now,” said Brad, too worried about telling her his secret. “Come lay down.”
Lea laid down and placed her now bare feet onto Brad’s lap. Instinctually, Brad began massaging them.

“Ohhh” Lea moaned. “That feels amazing. Don’t stop.”

Giving Lea foot massages was not an unusual occurrence, but Brad would often go out of his way to hide the fact that rubbing his girl’s feet turned him on. He decided that this was the best moment that he would tell Lea his secret. He was already playing with her feet, and they were both feeling the affects of a few glasses of wine.

“I love rubbing your feet,” he said, hoping Lea would get the hint,

“Not as much as I love when you rub them,” Lea said with a smile, still enjoying the massage.

“No, Lea, I don’t think you understand. I REALLY love rubbing your feet.” Brad said more bluntly.

This caught Lea’s attention and she sat up, taking her feet out of Brad’s hands. This worried Brad, his mind raced. Did Lea think having a foot fetish was gross? Was she about to leave him because of his fetish. Is she mad he kept this secret from her?

“Oh. Are you one of those foot fetish guys?” Lea said, not revealing her true feelings on the matter.

“Yes.” Brad said, dejected.

“That makes so much sense!” Lea said, changing her tone and attacking Brad with a hug. “I catch you staring at my feet all the time; and I always thought it was weird you gave me so many foot rubs.”

Brad looked ashamed.

“Ohhhh I mean “good” weird,” Lea said with a laugh, sensing her boyfriend’s vulnerability. “I really do like them, a lot. I just never dated anyone so willing to rub my feet!”

Brad felt relieved but felt that since Lea was so great about his foot fetish, he should reveal everything.

“Well that’s not it,” Brad said vaguely.

“What do you mean?” asked Lea.

“Um… I do have a foot fetish, but I also have another fetish that I haven’t told you about.”

“What is it, babe?” Lea said reassuringly. “You can tell me anything.”

“It’s… a… tickle fetish.” Brad said, not believing the words finally came out of his mouth.

“Oh.” said Lea, confused. “Well it’s a good thing you can tickle feet!” she came back with, being overly supportive. “Makes your two fetishes like best friends!”

Brad let out a laugh, loving his girlfriend for being so open. “Yeah, that’s a good way to look at it.”

“So… does that mean you want to tickle my feet tonight, like right now?” Lea asked, a little worried about the answer.

‘I know how ticklish you are and I don’t want you to do anything you won’t enjoy. But, I do have another idea,” Brad said.

“I’m all ears!”

“In the tickle community, I’m what you call a switch. That means I like to tickle feet, and I like my feet to be tickled.

“YES!” Lea screamed. “Oh my god, it would be so fun to tickle my strong man,” she said with a poke at Brad’s ribs.

“Let’s get started,” Brad said in disbelief.

Brad sat naked, on the bed, with his feet almost hanging off the edge. His ankles were tied with some bondage tape, from Lea’s BDSM phase, and his toes were tied back by string from Lea’s art supplies.

“Don’t move a muscle,” Lea said tauntingly. “I’ll be right back”

Brad was ecstatic and anxious at the same time. He couldn’t believe how accepting Lea was and how quickly he found himself living his fantasy. He tested his bondage to see how well he was tied down. His toes and ankles couldn’t move an inch. Lea had his feet all for herself and Brad was excited to see what she would do. He now regretted sneaking all of those quick tickles while giving Lea those foot rubs. He also had so many questions rolling around in his head. What if he wasn’t ticklish? What if Lea is a horrible tickler? What if she’s a great tickler? What if he actually didn’t like his feet getting tickled? These would be answered any moment as Lea re-entered the room.

“Oh good, you’re still here,” Lea said with an evil chuckle.

“Where did you go? Brad asked with a nervous tone.

“You’ll find out soon enough.”

Lea sat herself on the bed next to Brad and took out an old sleeping mask.

“I think this will make things more fun… for me!” Lea said as Brad’s vision went dark.

Lea then positioned herself right in front of Brad’s bare soles and looked at them lovingly.

“Wow, I’ve never looked at your feet before, but you keep them in great shape. Just another clue you gave me as to your what your fetish was! You ready, babe?”

“Give me your worst,” Brad said, more confidently than he felt.

Lea began tracing both soles with one finger, circling the outside of Brad’s feet, occasionally scratching underneath his toes. Brad instantly knew this would be fun and that his feet were more ticklish that he imagined.

“Come on babe, I know this has to tickle. I can see you holding back that smile.”

Brad couldn’t respond. If he opened his mouth, nothing but laughter would come out. He didn’t know why he was fighting the laughter, but maybe it was a masculine thing.

“No? Nothing yet? Ok, Brad. It’s time to take it up a notch.”

Brad knew he was in trouble because Lea never used his first name, unless she was extremely serious.

Immediately, Lea began to scribble all ten fingers on Brad’s helpless soles. And that was it. Brad couldn’t hold back his laughter anymore.

“AAAAAAHHHHAAAHAH,” Brad choked out.

“There we go! I knew I could crack you,” Lea said with immense pride. She continued her attack on Brad’s soles, getting a high off her boyfriend’s involuntary laughter.

Lea couldn’t believe how much fun she was having. Not only did she enjoy wiggling her fingers all over Brad’s soft soles, but she loved seeing her boyfriend happy. Even though it was “tickle laughter” she could tell that Brad was thoroughly enjoying myself. Not wanting the session to get stale, Lea decided to play some mind games, just to see how far Brad could push himself.

“Oh wow baby, that must have been the worst two minutes of your life,” Lea lied. It has been 15 minutes, but she wanted Brad to think that time was moving slower than ever.

“I didn’t know my big, strong man could be reduced to a puddle of laughter just by having a few fingers dance on his feet,” Lea teased. “I haven’t even grown my nails in yet. Can you imagine?”’

Brad was still chucking from the tickle aftershocks on his feet. Despite the “agony” he had just endured, Brad wanted the tickling to continue, so he decided to taunt Lea right back.

“That was nothing,” Brad said in between breaths. “I get better tickles walking barefoot on the carpet.”

Lea, who was getting ready to cut her boyfriend free, snapped her head towards Brad and with an evil smile ask, “Is that so?”

Brad had never seen Lea make such a sadistic face before and regretted his taunts. He knew that his limits, and fetishes, would be pushed to the limits in his first ever session. Sensing Brad’s worrying, Lea decided to be insincerely sweet, to not have Brad suspect her impending plans to drive her man wild.

Lea got up and left the bedroom, heading towards the living room. Brad didn’t know what to expect. Maybe Lea was gonna leave him tied up in this vulnerable position. That’s what Brad hoped for, but he knew Lea was going to give it her all. She soon returned with a bottle of baby oil and the space heater from the living room.

“Since you were so unaffected by my earlier efforts,” said Lea as she smiled at the still blindfolded Brad. “I decided to bring out the big guns.”

Lea began to poor the oil all over Brad’s soles and began to massage it in. Brad, not expecting this sensation let out a little moan.

“Ooooohhhhh….” Brad let it slip out again.

“Does my baby like when his feet are massaged?” cooed Lea.

“Mhmmm,” agreed Brad. His core hurt from laughing so speaking was difficult.

“Well good. But that’s the last time you’re gonna enjoy something I do to your feet,” claimed Lea. But you know what? I worked up quite the sweat, I’m gonna take a quick shower. Don’t go anywhere!”

Brad sat there very confused. He couldn’t understand why Lea would decide to shower in the middle of the session and leave him tied up. But then, he saw why. When Lea went to grab new clothes from the drawer, she placed the heater right at Brad’s feet and flipped it on.

“Oops,” Lea said, more insincerity in her voice. She walked into the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the shower.

Brad sat there all tied up, blindfolded and dumbfounded. He laid on his back listening to Lea sing in the shower, like nothing was out of the ordinary. Like she didn’t just give her boyfriend one of the most pleasurable experiences he could’ve asked for. A few minutes passed and Brad noticed his feet were sweating a little. His feet were getting hot and the baby oil only made it worse. It wasn’t painful, Lea made sure the heater was far enough away to not burn, but it definitely was effective.

About five minutes later, Brad heard the shower turn off and Lea emerged from the bathroom with new clothes on and her hair still a little wet.

“I forgot you were still here,” Lea said with a chuckle. “Did I accidentally leave the heater on?”

“Uh, yeah,” Brad said with some attitude. “It’s beginning to hurt.”

“Ok, ok. Quit your complaining.” Lea said as she moved the heater away before turning it off. “Look at those feet! They’re the cutest shade of pink.

“I’m glad you like them,” Brad said with a scowl. “Now can you please untie me.”

“No. I’m not gonna do that.”

Brad gulped.

“We’re just getting started Brad,” Lea said sternly and with that, she attacked his soles again. This time going straight to using all ten fingers and not showing any mercy.

Brad thought he had reached his maximum “ticklishness” earlier, but the combination of the baby oil and heat made his feet exponentially more sensitive.

“OOOOHHH MMMMYYY GGGOOODDDD!” Brad screamed out.

“What’s wrong babe? Hasn’t the carpet tickled your poor bare feet like this before?” Lea teased.
“HHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAHAAAHAH,” was all Brad could muster. Normally he would’ve snapped back, but his mind was going crazy.

“Aww, my poor baby. A boy with a foot tickling fetish can’t stand having his own feet tickled. How sad.” said Lea, enjoying every second of the tickling and teasing.

Brad was in pure ecstasy. He had never received this much pleasure and he didn’t know how to handle it. His body flailed against the bed and his laugh was at an all-time high octave. Normally, Brad would be worried about his appearance, but all he could focus on was the insane tickling on his defenseless bare feet. And he loved it. So much so, he started to get aroused. Lea noticed this right away.

“Look who decided to show up!” said Lea referencing her boyfriend’s erection. “Let’s take this to a whole different level.”

Lea took a quick break from the tickle torture to strip off her clothes. She wanted to stimulate her boyfriend as much as possible to really drive him crazy. She then walked up next to Brad, taking off his blindfold and revealing her gorgeous, naked body.

“Let’s make a deal,” offered Lea. “If you can withstand my tickling for at least 10 seconds without laughing, I’ll stop the tickling and let you have your fun with me.”

Brad wanted to show Lea that he was still a man, despite his boyish responses to being tickled.

“Deal,” said Brad, with no hope in his voice.

“Ohh goodie,” Lea squaled.

“10… 9… 8… 7…” Lea was taking it easy on Brad. Just one finger on each sole, slowly stroking.

Brad was struggling to hold in his laugher. He wanted to make love to his girlfriend so badly, as a thanks for her openness to his fetishes, but he knew he couldn’t make it ten seconds.

“6… 5… 4… 3... 2...” Lea kept slowly stroking, giving Brad hope of winning. And before she said “one,” Lea began wiggling all ten fingers on Brad’s soles, making him explode.

“NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.” Brad was so close, but that was exactly what Lea had planned. His erection kept throbbing and Lea recognized the face that Brad was making.

“Are you getting close, baby?” Lea asked lovingly. “Let’s see if I can make you cum just by tickling your feet, unless you want me to stop.”

Lea was now tracing each toe individually, enough to get a chuckle, but Brad could answer. He had his head down trying to catch his breath. He then looked up, staring into this girlfriend’s eye and sincerely pleaded:

“Don’t stop. Please don’t ever stop tickling.”

That’s all Lea needed to hear as she cranked her tickling up to 11, even using her tongue to get Brad to orgasm.

Brad’s laughter was louder than ever as he came closer and closer to orgasm.

“Look at me, baby. I wanna see the look in your eyes when I make you cum just by tickling your feet.”

That was all Brad needed to hear, the combination of his feet being tickled and Lea’s dominant attitude made him cum harder and more than he ever had before.

“Huuunghhh,” Brad let out, feeling more pleasure than he knew his body was capable of creating, all the while Lea kept tickling his feet.

“That’s my man,” Lea said with a sense of pride, stopping her attack on Brad's soles. “I hope you enjoyed yourself, Brad. Because I’m gonna tickle you and tickle you as much as I can, whenever I want.

Brad knew he was in love and couldn’t wait to see what Lea was going to do next.

Outstanding story, I encourage you to increase his bondage and continue this story into a series maybe. You are very talented!

Amazing story. I would love to see their roles reversed and her discover she can actually orgasm by getting tickled under her feet or on her private. Or see him being tickled on his private

For a first story, this is an astonishingly brilliant piece of writing! Superbly detailed and incredibly realistic and intimate! Fabulous! :thumbsup:

Very well written and detailed story. I envy that guy! Please write more.

Thanks footfan69! I'm sure this won't be the last time we hear from Brad and Lea ;p

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back