• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Moneypenny's First Assingment

hootus

TMF Expert
Moneypenny's First Assignment

NOTE : This story is written using the original movie stars.

"M" Bernard Lee
"Q" Desmond Lewellen
"James Bond" Sean Connery
"Miss Moneypenny" Lois Maxwell

May 1968

"M" was in a quandary. He had just received a telephone call from the PM. This was a new case. Diamond Smuggling. And the worst part was all of his 00 agents were already on assignment. He paced around his office for a time, wondering whether to pull Bond in off his current assignment. But that case might blow S.P.E.C.T.R.E. completely out of the water! No, he thought, I must leave Bond on that case. He knew whom he had to choose and he was reluctent to do so. If the PM found out, his bum would be in a sling!
Miss Moneypenny sat at her desk doing her usual secretarial duties. Just then her intercom buzzed; "Miss Moneypenny would you come in please." "Yes sir." she replied.
She thought to herself as she picked up her pen and tablet, "Another memo to type."
She walked into "M's" office, shut the door behind her and sat in her usual chair. Pen in hand and at the ready, she waited for his dictation.
"M" began; "Miss Moneypenny, you have been a grand secretary over the years and I believe it's time to give you your chance in the field. Moneypenny did her best to hide her shock.
"M" continued, "We have known for some time that there has been diamond smuggling going on between here and our South African diamond mines. The problem is, once they get into this country the trail goes deceptively cold. We have been watching the docks in Liverpool for sometime. We are almost completely sure that the diamonds come in there, but what we don't know is where they go after that and how they are distributed. I want you to go down to the docks and see if you can find out where they are going, and how they are getting the diamonds out of England!"
Miss Moneypenny nodded, and "M" then buzzed "Q" to come in. "Q" came in with a very unique and stylish looking purse for her to carry. It was black, and inside was a Walther ppk, standard issue pistol for MI6. The inside pocket had a voice activated microphone sewn into the seam, All she had to do was open her purse and start talking into it. Also inside were a throwing knife and a canister of tear gas.
"M" said, "Good hunting, Moneypenny. Find out what you can, but don't go trying to be a hero; Understand?"
Moneypenny nodded, said "Yes Sir." And got up and walked out of "M's" office. She walked to her desk, put her usual things away and left on her assignment.

Soon she was down at the Liverpool docks, trying to be as inconspicuous as she could be, and still carry out her mission. She watched several dockworkers unloading some crates. The crates were labeled "Oranges" on the sides. Then she noticed that while some of the crates were being manhandled, others were being lifted by forklifts. She began to suspect that something was amiss about this and she began to work her way toward the warehouse that the orange crates were being moved into. She slipped into the warehouse and hid until she heard the 5 p.m. whistle blow. Then she waited another ten minutes to be sure everyone was gone. When she was confident she was alone, she went over to the crates. She managed to open one of each. The crates that had been forklifted into place were really oranges. Then she looked in the other crates and picked up an orange. It was artificial! Then out of curiosity she shook it and it rattled! She took out her nail file and began to punch a hole in the fake orange. As she suspected, she saw the most beautiful diamonds inside this fake orange. She then began to look for a shipping list or a bill of lading. She found the shipping list stapled to the crate. She had just read the destination of Berne, Switzerland,and was fixing to report her findings when she felt a strong pair of arms grab her and then a cloth was put over her nose and mouth. She fought for a few seconds but soon the ether overtook her, and her body went limp in her attacker's hands.
A couple of hours later when she began to awaken, she tried to move her hands but then she looked down to see that her wrists were strapped down to the arms of the chair she was sitting in. Then she looked down at her feet. Someone had removed her shoes and nylons and she saw the her ankles were trapped in manacles and sitting on top of some type of machine. She looked around the room she was in and saw her purse and shoes and stockings laying on a table to her right. Her purse was closed so it was of no use to her at the moment. She was inside a grey room made of cinder blocks and it had several large tiles on the walls.
Then she heard a door open behind her and soon a man came around in front of her to check on her. He asked, "Who are you working for?" Moneypeeny replied, "I'm not working for anybody, I'm a tourist." He then said, "If your a tourist, what were you doing snooping around inside the warehouse and digging in the crates?" Moneypenny didn't return an answer.
He said, "We'll find out who your are, you will talk after we get through torturing you!"
Meanwhile, at MI6 headquarters, "M" called down to the foreman of signals and told him to listen for Moneypenny's communications, and not to breathe a word of this to anyone. The signals foreman, said, "Understood sir." And hung up. He then began monitoring the appropriate frequency for any transmissions from Moneypenny.
Moneypenny, unable to move, sat and watched as the guy who had been questioning her reached down and moved a lever on the machine that her feet were strapped to. She felt something on the soles of her bare feet. Then she thought, "Oh no" She gritted her teeth and held back as long as she could while the machine began to tickle her feet. Finally she could hold back no more and began to laugh. While she laughed her torturer asked, "Who are you working for?"
Moneypenny could only laugh she couldn't answer him.
"HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HAH HAH HAH HA HAH HA HA HA HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"This machine doesn't stop my dear, but it does change speeds. Now, who are you working for?"
"NOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO AHH HAHAHAHA
BODEEEEE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
MAKE IT STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
She fought against her restraints are hard as she could but there was no escape. Tears had began to run down her cheeks as she continued to laugh.
While this was going on, someone else had entered the room after going through her purse. They found everything but the hidden microphone. The tortuer stopped the machine for the moment. Moneypenny laughed on for a bit before she ragained some bit of her composure. She was still breathing hard when saw her torturer
throw her opened purse on the table.
"A tourist doesn't carry a Walther ppk my dear, so you must work for MI6"
Moneypenny shook her head and said, "No, I'm a tourist. Now let me go at once!"
"Wrong answer my dear. I gues I'll just have to put the machine on the ultimate setting and leave you here to laugh to death."
Moneypenny watched in fear as he bent down and turned the machine on again.
"This time it's set on no mercy my dear. Have a good time laughing yourself to death. Then he left the room.
The machine started tickling Moneypenny's feet once again. She immediately screamed and began to laugh.No one could hear her pleas for help. The sound proofing tiles on the walls
were absorbing all her screams and laughter.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HELLLLLLLP, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
OHHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
The machine then changed locations and began to probe and tickle between her toes. Moneypenny's eyes widen in horror when she felt her toes being tickled becuase her most vulnarable spot had been found. She screamed long and loud and continued laughing.
"OHNOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAH HAH HAH HAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HELLLLLLLHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP
YAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"M"'s phone rang at his desk. He answered it with his customary "yes"
"Foreman of signals here sir, we have a signal coming in from Miss Moneypenny, sir.
"M" replied, "Well what does she have to report?"
The voice on the other end of the line said, "Sir all we are getting is a woman laughing and screaming for help, but it's on her frequency so its got to be her. She must be in trouble sir."
"M": immediately said "Contact James Bond and get him back here immediately!"
Moneypenny was just about out of air. Her laughter had become labored and raspy. She was just about ready to pass out when her torturer returned and stopped the machine.
"Still hanging on I see." he said.
Moneypenny could not answer him, she was too busy trying to get her wind back.
"Would you like a drink of water my dear?" he asked.
Moneypenny nodded, and to her surprise he gave her a drink.
Then he reached down and started the machine again, and left the room.
It was obvious to Moneypenny that she was going to be tickled to death slowly. She yelled for help as the machine began to tickle her feet again.
'HELLLLLP MEEEEEEE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA"
She had her eye's clamped shut and was laughing herself to insanity when the machine began to make long steady drags down the length of her feet from her toes to her heels and back. She opened her eyes wide when the machine changed its location and then fell back into hysterical laughter. Her ribcage ached and she was sweating profusely as her torture continued. After laughing for so long and so hard, she couldn't even move her feet anymore. The machine had beaten her will. Now it ravaged her feet and toes.
Moneypenny laughed on, only able to move her head. She shook it back and forth wildly as the machine returned to tickling her toes and the balls of her feet.
Her face showed the madness of being tickled relentlessly. Her eyes were shut tightly, and her chin bounced as she laughed as hard as she could. When she did open her eyes all she saw was a blur. Her heart was racing as she laughed. She let go another scream as the machine cycled and began working her soles again.
She was laughing so hard and loud she never heard the gushots that went off. Then the next thing she knew the machine was stopped. To her surprise there stood Bond. He began to release her totured feet. Then he released her hands. She was to weak to stand. James Bond helped her up and as she stood he got her purse and led her out to his Aston Martin. As she sat, still barefooted, in the passenger seat James went back inside and got the tickle machine. He loaded it into the boot(trunk), and they headed back for London.
Moneypenny asked, "James why did you go back after that infernal machine?" Bond answered, "I want Q to build one of these for me!" He continued, "By the way Moneypenny, you have beautiful feet dear." Moneypenny blushed and thanked him. Then she relaxed and slept the rest of the way back to headquarters.

Oops

Sorry folks, there is a typo in there. It ws suppose to be gunshots,
not gushots. Sorry about that.
Hope you all like the story. It was inspired by the drawing Ftkl did for me of Miss Moneypenny, if any of you remember that old cartoon.
Hope you all like it. Hope it waswn't to long winded, and I am open to all opinions.
Thanks again,
Hootus:)

Excellent story! I flashed on that cartoon the minute I saw the
subject. I've always thought of Moneypenny as an exceptionaly
sexy and attractive woman. The cartoon showed her nyloned feet being
tickled, which is my favorite. I can only imigine how sheer her
stockings would be and how much more they would inhance the
sensitivity of her feet. Great story.

For tyf69

Thanks for your reply.
The reason I took the nylons off of her is that I figured the machine would tear them up anyway, if this scene had ever really taken place.
Maybe some of the ladies out there could enlighten us on just how tough nylons are and if the could last through this situation.

Hey! I've seen that cartoon too, somewhere... Damned if I can remember where, too. And that's what made me click on the story. Made me think of that, and I kind of wondered if it was related... *grin* Hey, how about a sequel where Bond DOES get his machine built, and 'tests' it??

To ticklish vampire,

I have the original of that cartoon. FTKL drew it for me on commission. And its a damn good drawing too.
I haven't thought up a sequel yet, but thats and interesting idea.
Now let's see, who could he use it on?
I'll have to watch my James Bond movies again to pick a victim, cause the original series had lots of places that tickling could have been wrote into.:)
Thanks for the reply,
Hootus

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back