• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elizabeth meets Rylee (Shoppe series)

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Elizabeth sat nervously as her mother drove the car downtown towards the Shoppe. She began to wiggle her toes within her sneakers and adjusted herself in her seat.

"Nervous?" Elizabeth's mother Jen asked noticing her daughters squirming.

"I mean yeah," Elizabeth answered without looking up.

"It's not too late to back out you know," Jen said reassuringly.

"I know, but I really think I want this," Elizabeth said.

"You always have," Jen said with a smile.

"You're sure you're ok with this?" Elizabeth asked shyly.

"Liz, you're 19 years old, you've been planning this since your 18th birthday if this is what you want then I'll support you," Jen said putting her hand on Liz's knee.

"Thanks for coming with me," Liz said smiling at her mother.

"Of course," Jen said smiling back.

The rest of the ride continued in silence until Jen stopped the car and put it in park. Liz looked over at the Shoppe and her heart stopped beating for a moment. Out in front of the store was a set of heavy wooden stocks with a large crowd around it giggling and taking pictures and videos with their phones. As Jen opened her door Liz could hear the pleading laughter of the girl trapped in the stocks. Opening her own door and walking towards the Shoppe Liz looked over and was able to catch a glimpse of the girl in the stocks. She was a tiny blonde with long hair pulled back into a pony tail. She was wearing only a rainbow bikini revealing most of her well tanned skin which the crowd was taking full advantage of as Liz spotted at least 4 people tickling her upper body. At her feet another 4 ticklers where working together to torment her toe tied soles with some of them even using hairbrushes. Liz felt a tingle as she read the sign that hung above the stocks.

"I'm out of the closet and into the Stocks!
In my pride bikini but not my pride socks!
Tickle me, torture me, make me squeal!
Tickle my poor feet from toe to heel!

I want all to know just how kinky I am!
So take lots of pictures with your iPhone cam!
Post them online for the world to see!
No longer will I be ashamed to be me!

If you are a girl and you think I'm cute!
Then give me a tickle it will be a hoot!
And if seeing me struggle and beg is your thing.
Ask them for my number and give me a ring.

Last but not least if you hear me plead.
Don't you dare stop there is really no need.
I love to be pushed far beyond what seems fair.
So won't you please add to my tickle nightmare!"

Liz watched as the blonde girl leaned forward in the stocks laughing loudly as the crowd tickling her laughed with her. Liz could tell the girl was going insane but she could still tell that inside the girl was enjoying her torment. Once they had gotten inside Liz and Jen made their way to the back counter.

"Hi there, welcome to the Tickle Shoppe, how can we help you today?" A bright-eyed girl asked from behind the counter. Liz locked up, this was it, a year's worth of planning and she couldn't make herself utter the words.

"My daughter is here to be tickled," Jen said picking up on her daughter's sudden stage fright.

"Oh, wonderful! Have you filled out the consent forms already?" The girl asked smiling brightly.

"Y-yes," Liz said handing the packet over to the girl.

"No need to be nervous," The girl said taking the packet. "Liz is it?"

"Mmhmm," Liz said still very nervous.

"Alright let's see here, no restrictions, no safe word... no time limit..." The girl looked up at Liz. "I just want to make sure that you understand that as you have this written the only way we are going to stop is if your mother tells us we have to. Once you are tied up there will be no way for you to get us to stop unless she agrees."

"I understand." Liz said shifting nervously. She had been extremely turned on when filling out the paperwork but now that someone had said it like that out loud she was insanely horny.

"Alright and Jen, you accept this responsibility?" The girl asked.

"Of course," Jen said smiling. "Don't think I'll be letting her off easy though."

The girl let out a giggle and stamped Liz's paperwork.

"Alright, shoes off and follow me." The girl said with a smile.

Liz and Jen placed their shoes into a locker and then made their way into the back of the Shoppe. Liz could hear muffled laughter coming from some of the rooms, as she walked by one room the door opened. Liz could hear the desperate squeals of a man as three girls dressed as some sort of anime or video game characters tickled his naked body mercilessly.

"Coochie coochie coo." One of the girls teased.

"Oh, my your feet are soooooooo sensitive." Another one added in a sultry voice.

"That's not the only thing that is sensitive!" The last girl added as she used a feather to tease the head of the man's erect penis while using the other hand to scribble her long nails in his underarm. The three girls laughed as they continued to tickle the helpless man.

"They'll edge him for a few more hours." The girl from the Shoppe said grabbing Liz's hand. "C'mon your own fantasy awaits."

Liz followed the girl hand in hand until they came to another door. The girl opened it and motioned for Liz to enter. Inside Liz saw a large table covered in tickling implements everything she had ever seen used in a tickling video was on there most of them in multiples. In the center of the room was a large set of stocks, the kind that would hold Liz's hands over her head as well. Liz looked closer at the stocks and could see the wood was worn and dinged where the lock had obviously banged against it repeatedly. The girl from the shop encouraged her to sit on the padded stocks.

"So, you can either have your mom in here with you or you can have her monitor you through the one way mirror over there." The Girl said taking Liz's wrists and attaching the cuffs before pulling them over her head not quite tight.

"Ummm, I-I don't know," Liz said nervously.

"Well, if I were you I'd have her behind the mirror. That way I could fully enjoy my session without having to look at her, if you know what I mean." The girl winked.

"Oh... Yeah. Let's do that." Liz said suddenly uncomfortable.

"Perfect!" The girl said as Jen was ushered to the viewing room. "Now ankles in the holes." The girl said commandingly.

Liz did as she was told and stuck her sock covered feet through the holes.

"Hahaha! Nice socks!" The girl said as she got ready to close the top half of the stockade.

"Thanks, my best friend got them for me when she found out I was coming." Liz said flexing her toes in the mirror in front of her, on the sole of right sock were the words "Terribly Ticklish Tootsies!" while the other sole read. "If you can read this TICKLE MY FEET!"

"Oh, they're sure to get you some extra tickles." The girl teased as she closed the stocks, the girl gave one quick swipe of her long sharp nails up each of Liz's soles to test the bondage and then began to leave the room. "Good luck Liz! With feet as ticklish as that you're going to need it!" and with that, the door shut.

Liz looked around the room for a while buzzing with anticipation, she could still feel the path that each of the girl's nails had taken over her sole as if an electric current was still going through them. It was at that moment that Liz realized she had never actually been tied up and tickled before, she had watched thousands of videos of other people locked in stocks but this was the first time she had even gone as far as rope. Sure she had been tickled by friends and her older sister but never for more than a few minutes, she remembered back to the time she had stolen her sister's favorite shoes to go out to a party with some friends. Once she got home she was still a little tipsy and just fell into her bed. She awoke to light tickling on her bare soles as well as the weight of her sister, sitting on her calfs. Once her sister realized she was awake she began to tickle Liz's bare feet without mercy. Liz exploded in laughter and began to thrash around, this lasted for maybe 5 minutes before Liz's sister stopped, stood up, and held her shoes up for Liz to see.

"Next time your borrow without asking, I'll do that to you all night long." Liz's sister threatened.

All Liz could think about for the rest of the night was how much she had loved the tickling her sister gave her and how she wished she had kept going.

After Liz thought about this for a while she resumed looking around the room when she noticed something carved into the top portion of the footboard of the stocks.

"Now your feet belong to us,
There is nothing further to discuss,
We will do with them whatever we please
From tortuous tickles to the lightest tease

They'll be no escape for your helpless soles
Now that we've locked them in these holes
So beg and plead as much as you want
And we'll continue to tease and taunt

And when you truly can't take any more
When your ankles and wrists are bruised and sore
We'll simply keep tickling until you go mad
While telling you that it's not so bad

And once your mind has turned to mush
From the unending scrubbing of our brush
We'll give you a drink of our special brew,
and suddenly you'll feel brand new,

As sensitive as when we had just begun,
We'll go ahead and resume our fun!
If at any time you get used to the torture,
Then we have exactly what the doctor ordered

We'll inject your soles with a serum most cruel,
That will make you more sensitive to all of our tools
There is no way out once you're trapped in our Shoppe
We truly never have to stop.

We can keep you locked up here day after day
and every morning we'll come back to play
Your poor little feet will be tickled non-stop
And no one can save you not even a cop

And after a year or two as our tickle slave,
We may offer a chance for you to be saved
Be tickled in public for everyone to see
Hanging on the stocks will be the locks key

Convince someone to open the lock
And then you will finally be free of our stocks
At the end of the day if we find you still here
Then you must remain for another whole year."

Below the poem was a small plaque with a picture, the picture showed a girl laughing madly as both of her feet were tickled with hairbrushes. Below the picture was a small caption. These stocks held Macy who was tickled without mercy non stop from sunrise to sunset every day for 1095 days.

Liz quickly did the math in her head, three whole years of daily tickle torture, how could anyone have survived that.

Jen waited patiently outside the room as her daughter was locked into the stocks. She had known about her daughter's secret fetish for some time as Liz never cleared her browser history. While at first she was taken back at the images and videos her daughter was looking at, she decided to do some research and found a section on the Tickle Shoppe's site dedicated to the family of members of this particular fetish.

The site made many good points about not shaming someone for what they are attracted to as usually, they have no say in what that is. Jen also had to agree with the final point in the article, there are far more dangerous and strange things to be turned on by then tickling or being tickled. While Jen certainly didn't understand her daughters desire to be tied down and tickled mercilessly as she knew how ticklish her daughter had always been, she couldn't deny that she had always enjoyed watching her writhe in ticklish laughter at the slightest touch of her foot.

As Jen sat reminiscing about all the times her daughter had been tickled in her presence her stream of thought was interrupted by a door opening behind her. From within she heard the squealing laughter of a young girl about her daughter's age. She turned to see the girl was laying on her stomach on a padded bench with her hands tied to the legs of it. The girl's knees were bent at a 90-degree angle leaving her soles facing toward the ceiling, her feet were held in place by a small set of wooden stocks that were attached to the bench. Jen watched as the young girl began to squeal with laughter again as the two middle-aged women who sat by her soles began to scrub hairbrushes over the girl's trapped feet.

"OH MY GOD! Hahahahaha! MOOOOOOM!" The girl laughed.

"Coochie coochie coo sweetie!." One of the ladies teased.

"EEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE! Aunt Sonyea! No more! NO MORE!" The girl continued to beg.

"Oh yes, more sweetie. Mommy and Auntie have your cute little tootsies right where we want them." The other lady said with a bright smile.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" The girl laughed suddenly looking up at Jen. "HELP MEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!" She screamed.

"Oh silly girl, She's not going to help you." The girl's mother teased.

"AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" The girl laughed as she buried her face into the pillow on the bench.

"That's right sweetie laugh for Aunt Sonyea!" The girl's aunt teased. "Scrub scrub scrub, tickle tickle tickle."

"Oh look at her tiny little toes," The girl's mom said looking down. "Pulling so hard against those toe ties, no way to escape our mean old brushes."

Jen watched for a few more seconds before the girl from the front of the shop came out of Liz's room and walked across the hall to close the door.

"Hahaha, poor little Emma," The girl from the front said leading Jen to the next room. "Every weekend she's in here with her Mom and Aunt, sometimes her sister and cousin come too. That whole family is about tickle torture, but she's the youngest so she definitely gets it the worst.

"Will she be ok?" Jen asked nervously.

"Emma?" The girl from the front said sarcastically. "She absolutely adores it, much like I assume your daughter is going to."

Jen shifted nervously thinking about her daughter begging for mercy like that.

"Alright, so this is one of our observation rooms." The girl said opening the door and leading Jen into the very comfortable looking room.

Jen looked around the room and noticed a large comfy looking recliner in the center of the room with a small table on one side. On the other side was some kind of control panel with a multitude of different buttons and switches. On the wall in front of the chair was a large one-way mirror in which Jen could see her daughter sitting in the stocks, above that were 5 monitors the center of which was zoomed in on Liz's face showing her smiling brightly as she looked at the stocks. The monitors on either side of that one showed a closeup of Liz'z underarms and ribs, and the last two monitors showed her custom socks flexing nervously in the confines of the stocks.

"So if you get hungry or thirsty there is food and drinks over here." The girl showed Jen on the far left side of the room. Jen saw one of the coffee machines that took the small cups along with a plethora of coffees to choose from as well as bottle water juices, and every type of soda she could want in a large fridge as you'd find at a convenience store.

"Also over on the other side of the room is a selection of items to make your stay more comfortable, feel free to help yourself as all of these items have been picked out especially for you and are included in the price of your package." The Girl said with a smile.

"Oh wow..." Jen said in disbelief.

"Yeah, we like to make our observers as comfortable as possible, especially when they hold the key to our victim's release." The girl handed Jen a small key. "Simply put this into the slot on your control box and your daughters tickling will stop." The girl said before turning to leave the room. "Enjoy!"

With that, the door shut and Jen was alone staring at her daughter locked into a set of heavy wooden stocks. Jen looked down at the key in her hand and saw that the keychain it was on had something written on it.

This key is the only way to stop your charges tickle session until this key is placed in the control box and turned we will not stop for ANY reason, no matter how much she begs or cries. If she passes out she will be revived and the tickling will continue if she begins to lose sensitivity special lotion will be applied to increase her sensitivity.

Jen set the key down on the table next to the recliner and made herself a cup of coffee, she then moved over to the other side of the room to see what items the Shoppe had left for her. As she looked through the items she saw a few pillows and nice blankets as well as a set of pajamas, a bathrobe, and some really nice looking slippers. There were also a few examples of items that could be ordered after the end of Liz's session. Jen slid on the slippers and grabbed the sample items and brought them back to the recliner to look over.

Once she was comfortable she picked up the first item which appeared to be a large scrapbook. On the cover was a picture of a young blonde girl with very short hair smiling brightly as she sat in a set of stocks. The first page showed close-ups much like what was on the monitors of the girls socked feet stuck in the stocks, the next page showed another girl now sitting in front of the stocks on the floor tickling the blonde girls socked feet as she laughed into the camera. The next pages showed more picture of the girl's feet being tickled as well as a progression of her socks being removed, Jen couldn't help but giggle at the last picture which showed the blonde girls black painted toes trying desperately to hold her sock as it was being peeled off of her foot. The next two pages Jen was surprised to see the actual socks from the blonde girl stuck to the page. Written across the two pages in a playful font was "Everyone knows it tickles more when they're bare!"

The next few pages were filled with pictures of the blonde girl laughing as her bare feet, as well as her upperbody, were tickled. Next was a page showing close-ups of the girl's bare soles now with toe ties holding them in place with a short quote written again in a playful font "They tied my tootsies so I can't even wiggle, now all I can do is sit here and giggle!" The next few pages showed the blonde girl's toe tied feet being tickled with various techniques such as long nails, the pointy part of a feather, and a hairbrush.
The next to last page showed a closeup of the blonde girls tied toes with an electric flosser stuck between them. Next to that was a photo of her face contorted into the most torturous laughter Jen could imagine. A caption across the page read, "My ticklish tootsies LOVED this toy, it filled each and everyone with joy, I laughed and I begged and I tried to get loose, but I just couldn't stop the tickly abuse!"

On the last page was two pictures of the blonde girl, one of her sitting in the stock with her socks on before the tickling and another of her exhausted toe tied body after. Below the two pictures was the girl's name, age, and shoe size as well as the date when the tickling took place as well as some "Stats" from the session.

Total tickle time: 347 minutes
Number of times using the following:
Stop:557
No:1024
Oh my god: 308
I can't take it/anymore: 762
You have to stop: 219
Not my feet: 102
Not my toes: 1037
Not there: 92
Anything but that: 147
Get me out (of this): 267

Number of times forced to say the following:
I love being tickled: 674
I am a tickle slave: 273
Please tickle my:
Toes: 90
Feet: 614
Sides: 748
Armpits:622
Hips: 834

Best quotes:
"Oh my god someone save my toes!"
"Not the fucking brushes again!"
"These fucking toe ties! LEAVE MY TOES ALONE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO!"

Jen closed the book and picked up the next item, which appeared to be a postcard, On the front was a brunette girl with braided pigtails wearing only a bikini laughing into the camera as two other girls her same age, but wearing pajamas and socks, looked into the camera with huge smiles as the scrubbed hairbrushes over the trapped girls toe tied bare feet. Across the top of the picture was a text bubble associated with the girl with the pigtails that read "I spent my spring break at the Tickle Shoppe!" At the bottom of the picture was another text bubble credited to the other two girls that read. "and we Sprig BROKE her!" On the other side of the postcard, half of the area was blank for writing a message while the other side had a picture of the girl in the stocks with the other two girls on either side with their socked feet up on top of the footboard of the stocks. Each of the girl's right foot had their name either printed on their sock or written on their foot in sharpie, one of the girls other sock read "Spring Break '17" while the other girls sole had their sororities greek letters on it. The toe tied bare foot of the brunette girl had been written all over in sharpies with things like #TickleTorture, I'm SO Ticklish, and just below the toes "These are so mean!" with an arrow pointing to the toe ties.

Jen set the postcard and book back on the table and decided to check out the control panel next to the recliner, it had options for volume from the other room as well as the ability to switch the focus of each of the monitors and a place to put the key to stop the session. On the table on the other side, Jen saw a small book she hadn't noticed before, in it were pictures and descriptions of all of the different tickle tools and restraint devices along with the best way to use them.

Jen looked again at her daughter still locked in the stocks now wiggling her feet around obviously admiring herself in the one-way mirror when suddenly she saw a door open behind her and a tall woman with shoulder length hair a tank top, shorts and ankle socks walk into the room.

Liz had been sitting for quite a while when she suddenly heard the door behind her open. She sat nervously waiting to see who it was when suddenly without warning she felt two hands begin squeezing her hips.

"OH FUCK! Hahahahahahahahahahaaaa!" Liz laughed at the sudden tickling.

"Ohhhhh, somebody is ticklish." Said a female voice from behind her. "Coochie cooooo."

All Liz could do was laugh and squirm as the relentless hands squeezed her hips over and over causing jolting tickling sensations to emanate through Liz's body.

"I hear this is your first time being tickled in the stocks," The voice said moving up to Liz's underarms. "It's a lot different isn't it."

"Yeheheheheheess." Liz laughed.

"Normally when someone tickles you, you can just pull away from them, but when you're all locked up like this then all you can do it take it." The voice said. "But I have a feeling that's exactly what you want, you've always hated that people don't hold you down and tickle you longer, you secretly get bummed when someone stops when you scream stop. You don't want me to stop tickling you do you Liz?" The voice asked sensually.

"Noooohohohohohoo." Liz laughed.

"You want me to make you beg me to stop and then you want me to laugh in your face while I keep right on tickling without even a shred of mercy, isn't that right." The girl asked now running her hand up and down Liz's ribcage.

"Hahahahahahaha! Yes! YES! Hahahahaha." Liz laughed getting extremely turned on by this.

"Well, then you've come to the right girl." The girl said walking around in front of the stocks. "My name is Rylee and I'm going to be torturing you today."

Liz just stared at the girl in front of her, she was wearing a black tank top with the word "Merciless" on it as well as a pair of tight-fitting shorts and black and red checkered ankle socks.

"So Liz," Rylee said sitting cross-legged at the foot end of the stocks. "I understand that your mother is watching us play today is that right."

"Y-yes." Liz answered suddenly remembering that fact.

"And she's the only one in the whole wide world that can stop our fun isn't she?" Rylee asked lightly running her pointy nails over Liz's socked foot.

"Yehes" Liz giggled.

"So why don't you go ahead and tell mommy dearest that you don't want her to stop me from tickling you to insanity," Rylee said suddenly pulling her hand away. "Because once she stops me it's alllll over, no more tickling and I have to go. You don't want that do you?" Rylee smiled caringly at Liz.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit," Liz said obviously turned on and yet extremely embarrassed.

"Oh, are you still a little shy about mommy knowing that all of this turns you on?" Rylee asked teasingly before turning back to the one-way mirror. "Hi mom, next to you on the console are two buttons a red one and a green one if you are perfectly ok with your daughter being turned on by me and you want her to have all the fun she so obviously wants to have go ahead and push that green button."

Liz watched as a green light suddenly lit up over the top of the mirror.

"See sweetie, your mom doesn't care if you're into this kinky shit, she's just here to make sure that you're safe." Rylee said turning back to Liz. "So why don't you go ahead and give her permission to let you suffer."

Liz looked at the one-way mirror and saw her own reflection sitting in the stocks with her "Terribly Ticklish Tootsies!" and "If you can read this TICKLE MY FEET!" socks. This had been a fantasy for her for a long time, she wanted to have no control at all over when it would stop and the only person she trusted with that kind of power was her mom.

"Mom, I'm going to beg and scream and plead with you to make them stop but don't listen to me. I WANT this! Oh my GOD I want this." Liz said in a heartfelt tone. "and I'm sorry if some of the things they are going to do to me make you uncomfortable but I needed someone I truly trust to come with me."

"Awwww, isn't that sweet," Rylee said with a smile. "So mom, what do you think? Are you going to leave your daughter to her ticklish suffering?"

Liz watched as the green light came on once again.

"Wonderful," Rylee said picking up her claw-like nails. "That means that these little feet are allllll mine." Rylee began to run her nails from heel to toe over Liz's socked soles.

"Aaahahahahahahahahaaaa!" Liz laughed as her feet squirmed, but somehow Rylee was able to keep up with her movements.

"My, my what ticklish little tootsies you have" Rylee teased. "And we haven't even taken off your socks yet. You really are in trouble."

Liz just continued to laugh as Rylee ran her fingers over her soles, heel to toe, heel to toe, heel to toe over and over again driving her mad.

"It feels good not being able to pull away doesn't it?" Rylee asked teasingly but was only answered with Liz's continued laughter. "I could make you even more trapped but we'd have to take off these cute little socks."

Liz's eyes shot open, she knew exactly what Rylee was referring to.

"Hahaha, well that seemed to pique your interest." Rylee teased hooking the ankle of one of Liz's socks and beginning to peel it off slowly. "Bye bye sock." Rylee continued to tease. "Wow you have some cute little toes," Rylee said once both socks were off. "I almost feel bad for them.... almost." Rylee taunted as she began to tie back each of Liz's toes. "This little piggy went to the Tickle Shoppe, this little piggy should have stayed home, this little piggy gets a toe tie, this little piggy does too! and this little piggy goes hee hee hee all day long."

Liz was in absolute bliss, she couldn't have fantasized a better situation, locked and toe tied in the stocks with a teasy merciless tickler and absolutely no way out.

"Let's see, now we just," Rylee said as she began to run her nails over Liz's soles again from heel to toe but this time Liz's feet only twitched slightly held in place by the toe ties.

"Hahahahahaha! Aaaahahahahahaaaa!" Liz laughed a little louder than before.

"Oh yeah, that's perfect," Rylee said excitedly. "Keep these tootsies right where I want them. It tickles so much more when you can't move doesn't it, it's like an itch you can't scratch, it just goes up and down, uuuuuuup and doooowwwnn, uuuuuuuuuuuuup and dooooooooooowwwnn, over, and over, and over again. Will it ever stop?"

Liz's was hanging off of every word that Rylee said.

"And your poor little soles stretched out taut with no way to escape my fingers as they just glide up and down, up and down, up and down. It's so ticklish and there is nothing you can do to make it stop, I could just go on forever lightly tickling you like this until you lose your mind, but you know what would make it worse?" Rylee asked with an evil grin. "If I just started to wiggle my fingers just a little bit as they went over your sole. Just a teeny tiny bit of scribbling makes it all so much worse."

Liz's laughter began to grow as Rylee's fingernails began to lightly scratch at the soft flesh of her well-kept feet. The tickling was just starting to get to a point where Liz was actually regretting not being able to pull away from it. It also didn't help that at this point Liz was so turned on by Rylee that she was pretty sure that her panties were starting to get wet. She could tell from the way Rylee was teasing her that she was absolutely fucked, and she loved it.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," Rylee said slowly.

"Ooooooh my goooood." Liz moaned.

"You like that?" Rylee asked with a smile.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeesssss!" Liz moaned her eyes rolling back into her head.

"You're cute," Rylee said playfully.

Jen watched one of the screens that focused in on her daughter's foot as Rylee's pointed nails slowly scribbled over the flawless skin of her sole. Jen knew how ticklish her daughter's feet were and was impressed at how well the toe ties were holding her daughter's toes in place. Every time Rylee's fingers would reach the space just below Liz'z toes Jen would watch in amusement as all ten of her daughter's toes would attempt to clench down to stop the tickling fingers but would instead be held in place by the ties. Jen was surprised how much she was actually enjoying watching her daughter be tickled. While she knew she wasn't getting the same arousal that her daughter got from watching someone be tickled it was certainly amusing to watch someone so ticklish be unable to escape from tickling.

Jen had honestly been relieved when Liz finally revealed her fetish to her, she had know for a few months after stumbling across some sites that Liz frequented but the fact that her daughter trusted her enough to tell her about it made her feel good. Jen had also had a suspicion that her daughter was more into girls than guys for quite some time. She had never had a boyfriend and most of the sites she found featured mostly women. Still, Liz had never come out and told her that she was a lesbian, and Jen had never asked, but as Jen watched Rylee tickle her daughter she could tell that her daughter was very much into this girl.

Jen was snapped out of thoughts as her daughter suddenly began to squeal in the other room.

'Eeeeeeeheheheheheheheheee!" Liz squealed loudly as Rylee began to poke her nail into the area just below Liz's tied toes.

"Uh-oh, someone's toes are a wee bit ticklish huh?" Rylee teased. "Coochie coochie coo."

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaaa!" Liz laughed throwing her head back as Rylee began to attack her toes with all of her fingers.

"Oh no, her poor toes," Jen said with a giggle.

"Hahahahahahahhaa! No! Hahahahahahaha! Oh god! Hahahahahaha! Stop!" Liz began to beg.

"There it is," Rylee said victoriously.

"Hahahahahaha! No! Stop Please! Hahahahahahahaha! It's too much!" Liz continued.

"Stop? But we're just getting started, it's going to get so much worse." Rylee teased.

"No! Hahahahaha! Stop! OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Liz began to thrash around in the stocks.

Jen began to grow concerned for her daughter and picked up the key from the table but just as she did so the door behind her opened and a girl wearing a corset top a short skirt and patterned stockings walked calmly into the room.

"Hi, I'm Rachel how are you enjoying yourself?" The Girl asked.

Jen just looked back at her daughter as she continued to beg.

"GEHEHEHET MEEEEHEEEHEE OOOOOUUUT!" Liz screamed.

"Ahhh, yes." Rachel said walking up to the window. "This is the hardest part for non-ticklphiles to watch."

"What do you mean?" Jen asked still worried.

"Your daughter is hitting what we call the glass ceiling." Rachel started. "It's the part of being tickled where your survival instinct takes over and you truly feel like you may die from the tickling, it doesn't seem to matter how much someone love to be tickled at some point they are going to hit a point where it becomes true torture."

Jen reached to put the key in the panel but Rachel grabbed her hand.

"What our ticklers have become expertly skilled with is pushing our victims and breaking that glass ceiling, allowing our clients to enter into a state where the tortuousness of tickling becomes pleasurable."

"Listen to her!" Jen said in disbelief.

"Just trust us," Rachel said with a warm smile. "Within a few minutes, you will be able to tell how much she's enjoying herself."

Liz's mind had entered a panicked state, there was no way she was going to be able to handle this kind of tickling let alone the worse things that were sure to come. She had fantasized about this so many times but now that it was happening to her she was afraid she had made a mistake. Suddenly the tickling on her left foot stopped, she gathered herself enough to look down just in time to see Rylee holding a bottle of baby oil.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO!" Liz screamed as Rylee coated her soles in the slippery oil.

"Ready for this?" Rylee said holding up a hairbrush for Liz to see.

"PLEASE! YOU CAN'T! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! I'LL DIE!" Liz begged.

Rylee simply ignored her and began to quickly scrub the brush-up and down Liz's left sole causing her to laugh louder than she ever had before.

"AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Was all Liz could get out as the feeling of the one hundred or so bristles ran along her sole.

"That's it Liz." Rylee said in a reassuring voice that seemed to cut through the tickle torture. "This is what you want, you love this brush. You love the way it scrubs over your poor little foot. You love the way the toe ties feel as you pull desperately against them. You love the helplessness you feel knowing that no matter what you say I won't stop."

Liz suddenly felt a strange feeling come over her, the tickling on her feet was still absolute torture but she suddenly found herself craving it.

"You don't want me to stop do you?" Rylee said without slowing the brush at all.

Liz definitely wanted the unbearable tickling of her feet to stop, but at the same time she needed it to continue, not only that but she needed it to get worse.

"Liz, if you don't tell your mom to let me keep going she will make me stop," Rylee said.

"NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Liz laughed.

"Tell her," Rylee said. "Tell her what you want."

"HAHAHAHAHAA! DON'T STOP HER! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA! NEVER STOP HER!" Liz screamed.

"Good girl." Rylee said suddenly applying a second hairbrush to Liz's other foot.

"See." Rachel said to Jen with a smile.

Jen wasn't sure how she felt about the whole thing but decided that at least for now she wouldn't stop her daughter's torment.

"Sometimes our observers don't enjoy watching us go through things as much as we enjoy going through them." Rachel said knowingly. "If you would like to step out for a little while I'd be happy to show you around." Jen looked over at her daughter squealing in ticklish laughter.

"Maybe just for a bit," Jen said following Rachel to the door.

Once in the hallway, Jen saw the door to the room that she had seen Emma being tickled in before.

"Would you like to check on Emma?" Rachel asked with a smile.

"I, ummm, well." Jen said unsure how to answer.

Rachel just opened the door next to the one that Emma was located and Jen found herself in another observation room albeit smaller and with fewer amenities than the one she had been in previously. Jen looked into the room and saw the Emma had been moved to a new restraint device, she was strapped down to the floor spread eagle wearing only her bra and matching panties with both of her ankles through what looked like stocks made for one foot complete with toe ties. At one foot was Emma's mother using two hair brushes to tickle her daughters tiny pink sole. At her other foot was her Aunt Sonyea who was using one hairbrush and one electric flosser between her niece's tied toes. Up by Emma's head, another young girl was laying on her stomach using her manicured nails to tickle Emma's bare armpits, this girl was giggling happily and swinging her rainbow striped toe socks in the air behind her as Emma squealed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Emma laughed.

"C'mon Emma you can laugh harder than that!" Emma's mother teased.

"Don't make us get the lotion young lady," Sonyea added switching the flosser to a spot between two other toes.

"Oh CAN WE MOM!" The girl in the toe socks asked excitedly.

"Alright, sweetie if you really want to make your poor cousin suffer," Sonyea said with a smile.

"YES!" The girl said jumping up and running across the room sliding on her socked feet to a stop in front of a table covered in tickling tools. She stood for a few seconds looking the table over before grabbing a pink bottle of some kind of lotion and two more hairbrushes. She then ran over to Emma's feet and squirted some lotion into the waiting hands of Emma's mother and aunt.

"Thank you, Megan," Sonyea said spreading the lotion onto Emma's trapped soles.

Megan then ran back and sat cross-legged between her cousin's outstretched arms and squirted some lotion into both of her armpits.

"Emma! What do you say to your cousin." Emma's mother scolded.

"Thank you Megan." Emma said obediently.

"Hehehe, No problem cousin." Megan giggled as she began to scrub the two hairbrushes in the hallows of her cousin's vulnerable underarms.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! MEGAN! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA!" Emma laughed.

"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehee" Megan giggled as she continued to scrub the brushes with great results.

"Oh, I just love hearing our daughters laughing don't you?" Emma's mother asked resuming her brushing on her daughter's helpless soles.

"It's the best." Sonyea agreed. "And just think next week will be Carley's 19th birthday!"

"Oh, I know! I can't wait to get at those ticklish little feet." Emma's mother said scrubbing her own daughter's feet even faster.

"Oh, she's very nervous about Aunt Erin's hairbrushes," Sonyea said with a giggle.

"HAHAHAHAHA! SHE HAHA SHOULD BEEEEHEHEHEHE!" Emma laughed causing everyone in the room to laugh with her.

Jen looked to Rachel unsure of what they were talking about.

"This is the McCall family, they are a whole family of ticklphiles." Rachel began to explain. "Whenever one of them turns 18 and shows the same interest in tickling the rest of the family has, then they are given one year to decide if they want to get in on the families weekly sessions. Next week will be Carley's first time here at the Shoppe."

"Oh wow." Jen said looking back at the spectacle in the other room.

"You should see when their cousin Jake comes back from college," Rachel said with a smile. "Actually we may even have some of that footage if you're interested."

Jen was starting to feel weird about this whole thing but a part of her buried deep down inside really wanted to see what Rachel had.

Rylee had moved from Liz's feet and was now kneeling next to the stocks and tickling her ribs, sides, and hips without the slightest hint of mercy.

"Oh GOD! Hahahahahahahahhaahhaha!" Liz screamed.

"That's right, laugh for me," Rylee demanded.

"Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaaaa!" Liz laughed not holding anything back.

"So Lizzy, I have two good friends that just love to play with ticklish little girls like you," Rylee said leaning in close to Liz. "What do you say I go grab them and let them get in on our fun?"

Liz wasn't sure if she wanted anyone else to join them, sure the idea of multiple ticklers seemed like it would increase her delicious torture exponentially but she liked having Rylee torturing her one on one. Rylee seemed to be able to read Liz's mind though and continued to speak in a seducing voice.

"Oh don't worry sweetie, you'll still be my special little tickle slave, I just want you to feel what it's like to have three ruthless girls tormenting you without a single care about how crazy we are making you," Rylee said climbing up onto the stocks and straddling Liz switching to her underarms and ribs. "So can my friends come and play?"

"Hahahahahahahahahaaa! Yes!" Liz managed to get out through her laughter.

"Perfect," Rylee said giving Liz a quick kiss. "I'll be right back don't you go anywhere? Hahaha."

Rylee skipped playfully out of the room and suddenly Liz was all alone, it was only now that she wasn't being tickled to insanity that she realized that not only were her panties wet but her pants had begun to soak through as well. She couldn't remember a time when she had ever been so turned on in her life, and while at first the break from the tickling was nice the longer she waited the more she couldn't wait for Rylee and her friends to return and drive her back down into the ticklish madness that she now craved.

After what seemed like an eternity Liz heard the door open and Rylee walked in front of the stocks.

"Liz, these are my friends Leticia and Valery," Rylee said pointing to the two girls who now stood on either side of her.

"Hi," Liz said shyly. Rylee let out a small giggle at Liz's politeness. Liz began to examine the two new girls, Leticia was about the same height as Rylee and had her hair braided into pigtails Liz couldn't help but think of her like a hot, grownup, Wednesday Adams probably because she was dressed very similarly to her, almost like one of those sexy Halloween costumes. Valery was quite a bit shorter than the two other girls and had her hair pulled back into a single ponytail she was wearing a midriff top and short jean shorts, Liz also noticed that she was holding a set of hairbrushes in one of her hands. Valery was the first to speak.

"Wow Rylee, you were right she's got some seriously sexy feet," Valery said kneeling at Liz'z right foot. "I'm going to have fuuuuuun with these."

"Are they ticklish?" Leticia asked kneeling at Liz'z left foot and picking up another set of hairbrushes.

"Excruciatingly" Rylee sad with a smile to the other two girls.

"Alright, whats her safeword?" Valery asked.

"No safeword," Rylee said excitedly.

"Oh sweet, so how long we got?" Valery asked covering Liz's soles in more baby oil.

"No time limit," Rylee said gleefully.

"Wait," Valery said handing the oil to Leticia. "Soooo."

"She has a key holder," Rylee said with a smile.

"And have they been..." Valery started to ask.

"As we speak," Rylee answered.

Both Valery and Leticia started to laugh loudly as they looked at Liz.

"Oh sweetie, you are so fucked," Valery said.

"We're going to make you wish you didn't even have feet," Leticia added.

Rylee leaned in and began to whisper into Liz's ear.

"Alright hun, I have to go check on something but my friends are going to keep you company until I get back." Rylee gave Liz another kiss this time biting her bottom lip as she pulled away.

"Alright ladies, make her squeal," Rylee said as she turned to walk out of the room.

Without hesitation, both Valery and Leticia began to scrub their brushes over Liz's trapped soles causing her to explode into desperate laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA!" Liz screamed out, she didn't know that anything could ever tickle so badly she wanted desperately to beg but couldn't do anything but laugh. Besides she knew perfectly well that even if she was able to beg for mercy she wouldn't be getting any from these two girls.

Jen followed Rachel back to the front of the store and over to a door that had a sign that read "Employee's Only". Rachel took a key and unlocked the door and led Jen up a flight of stairs and down a hall into an office. In the office was a nice desk with a computer on it as well as a large couch, a coffee table, and giant flat screen TV.

"Have a seat on the couch. Let's see..." Rachel said as she sat behind her desk and began to use her computer. "Ah yes here it is" Rachel said picking up a remote and turning on the large TV. On the TV Jen saw a young college age boy with a definite family resemblance to Emma already locked into a set of heavy wooden stocks. He was wearing only his boxers and as Jen looked closer she could see that each of his ten toes were tied back. As Rachel began to play the video Jen could see the boy shifting nervously in the stocks when she heard a familiar voice.

"Now, now Jakey." Erin began as she knelt at Jake's bare soles. "You've been gone to college for almost a year now and you haven't even come to visit us once, is that any way to treat your sweet aunties?"

"I think we're going to have to make up for lost time." Sonyea said entering the frame. "Now even though your mom doesn't come with us to the Shoppe you know she has given us full permission to tickle her baby boy as long and hard as we want."

Jen watched as Jake began to grow even more apprehensive as his aunts spoke. Jen then heard a familiar giggle she was pretty sure belonged to Megan from just off camera. Both of the older women began to lightly tickle Jake's bare soles causing him to immediately start laughing.

"Oh wonderful," Erin said happily. "Just as sensitive as I remember."

Suddenly Rachel skipped ahead in the video and Jen watched as Jake's aunts were now using hairbrushes to scrub his soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOOD!" Jake laughed, Jen could hear multiple girls giggling in the background.

"What do you think girls should we give poor Jakey a break?" Sonyea asked looking off camera.

"NOOOOOOO!" Came a chorus of girls voices.

"Alright, then I think we're going to need more oil." Erin said smiling.

Jen watched as a girl she recognized as Emma came into frame and began to pour a bottle of baby oil over her cousin's tied toes allowing it to pour down over his soles as the brushes kept up their tickling.

"There you go!" Emma said excitedly as she practically bounced back out of frame.

Rachel skipped ahead in the video yet again this time Jake's aunts were working on his upper body joined by a girl that Jen had not yet seen downstairs. Meanwhile both Megan and Emma had taken up post at their cousin's soles with Megan happily using flossers between Jake's toes and Emma using a hairbrush in each hand to scrub over his now very pink soles. Jen couldn't help but notice Emma's brightly colored socks with the words "If you can read this TICKLE MY FEET!" written on them. Jake seemed beside himself now in full on silent laughter as his five tormentors giggled at his ticklish fate.

"This is where you really get to see the girls cruel sides." Rachel said skipping ahead in the video again.

"Alright girls pick a punishment for your cousin." Sonyea said holding out a small bowl for the three girls. "Alright Sophia what did you get?"

"Sensitivity Lotion!" The girl that Jen had not recognized from before said with a smile before walking over and grabbing the lotion bottle and beginning to cover Jake with it all over.

"YES! I got the heat lamps!" Megan said excitedly.

"Ohhh your favorite." Erin said smiling as Jake whimpered.

Megan began to set up two heat lamps just inches from Jake's tied bare soles and started to use what looked like a basting brush to apply some kind of oil to his soles. Jake started to squirm uncomfortably as the lamps heated up.

"We'll skip ahead a bit those things take a little while to really heat up." Rachel said fast forwarding.

"What are they?" Jen asked nervously.

"Heat lamps," Rachel answered. "You apply oil to the feet and then add the heat lamps and it roasts the feet without actually burning them permanently, plus some people swear it makes them waaaaay more ticklish, unfortunately for Jake he's one of those people." Rachel started the video again.

"MEGAN TURN THEM OOOOFFFF!" Jake screamed.

"Hahaha! No way!" Megan laughed. "Who knows when the next time I'll get to do this to you is?"

"OH MY GOOOOOOD!" Jake screamed again.

Megan took a stiff feather and ran it over Jake's sole.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Jake laughed suddenly.

"There feather ticklish." Megan said proudly. "Your turn Emma." Megan moved the heat lamps out of the way and Emma came a knelt in front of Jake's beat red soles.

"What are you doing Emma?" Jake asked nervously. Emma just giggled and began to "paint" her cousins soles with a brush repeatedly dipping it into a small jar.

"Oh SHIT!" EMMA! EMMA NOO!" Jake begged.

"What's the matter Jake?" Emma asked teasingly. "Do your poor little feet itch?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOO!" Jake screamed as Emma continued to giggle and apply the itching powder to Jake's soles.

"Get between his toes!" Megan yelled while giggling.

"AHHHHHH! IT ITCHES SO BAD! NO!" Jake yelled trying to wiggle his toes as Emma slid the brush between them.

"Oh no, your poor little toes can't even move enough to scratch those itches can they Jake? Emma teased.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jake yelled.

"Do you want me to scratch them for you?" Emma asked sweetly.

"YES!" Jake answered.

Emma picked up a hairbrush and began to scrub Jake's sole with it causing him to laugh maniacally.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA! SHIT! NO! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" Jake begged.

"But I thought you wanted me to scratch your foot?" Emma said sweetly as she continued with her brush.

Rachel skipped ahead again and now all 5 girls were tickling Jake once again, His aunts were targeting his upper body while the three girls attacked his feet two with dual hair brushes two to a sole and the other with dual flossers dancing between his toes. Jake was once again in silent laughter as the video faded to black. After a few seconds the words "Next time on the McCall's" appeared on the screen. Next showed a closeup of a pair of socked feet with the words "Warning Itching Powder! DO NOT SCRATCH!" on them. The camera then zoomed out to show Emma in a set of stocks that locked her hands next to her feet, her hands were trying to scratch her soles but the couldn't quite reach. As the camera zoomed back in on Emma's face Jen could tell that she was suffering, the camera then panned over to a sign hanging next to Emma.

On the top of the stocks is an egg timer, once the timer hits zero I will be released and allowed to wash the itching powder off of my feet. However if you wish you may add time to my suffering by turning the timer back before it hits zero. If I don't get released by sunset today then I will be forced to receive injections in my feet that will make me 10 times as ticklish FOREVER!

The video then ended.

"Did she get out?" Jen asked.

"Nope." Rachel said with a smile. "Her poor feet are so sensitive she can barely stand to walk through the grass."

"And they're using hairbrushes on her!" Jen said in disbelief.

"Yup!" Rachel said smiling. "So would you like to go back downstairs and check on Liz, or do you just want to head home and leave her in our capable hands until tomorrow?"

Jen thought for a minute before she stood up and looked Rachel right in the eye.

"She won't be hurt or have anything permanent done to her right?" Jen said sternly

"Absolutely not." Rachel answered.

"Alright then, she's all yours for the night," Jen said. "I'll be back with her sister and best friend tomorrow and we'll take a turn with her."

"Wonderful we'll make sure she's ready for you." Rachel said showing Jen back down to the shop.

Jen was walking towards the counter when a DVD on the shelf caught her eye. On the cover was Emma looking very nervous, the title was "Emma's First Time" Jen picked it up and did a quick glance around to see if any other titles caught her eye. Jen quickly grabbed "Emma's College Campus Tickle HUMILIATION!" and "The Best of Mother Daughter Tickling" and headed to the counter to grab her shoes and check out.

"Will this be all?" The girl who had showed Jen and Liz in asked as she rang Jen up.

"Yes, thank you." Jen said slightly embarrassed.

"Wonderful, and just to let you know." The girl said leaning in towards Jen. "Rylee is going to take good care of your daughter. I'm pretty sure she has a huge crush on her, She's going to push her but I promise your daughter will tank you for leaving her here tonight."

Jen took her things and walked out to the car and drove home for the night.

Liz was going crazy as Leticia and Valery scrubbed 4 hairbrushes over her toe tied bare soles, what had made things worse was that both girls were talking among themselves as If Liz wasn't even there despite her constant laughter and pleas for mercy. After what had seemed like an eternity Liz opened her eyes to see Rylee standing next to the stocks.

"Hi Hun." Rylee said with a smile. "Looks like these two have really been working you over."

All Liz could do was laugh madly and look to Rylee desperate for help.

"I have some good news for you." Rylee said climbing up onto the stocks and straddling Liz. "Your mom decided to let you stay here with me tonight, she'll be coming back in the morning. Isn't that great?" Liz's must have given Rylee the reaction she wanted as she started to giggle like a little girl. "Oh Lizzy, I'm going to do some terrible terrible things to you and you're going to love every second of it."

Suddenly Liz saw another four girls standing around her holding large pink bottles.

"This is our sensitizing lotion," Rylee started as the four new girl began to coat all of Liz's exposed skin in the cold lotion. "It will make you ten times as ticklish, now since your mom is gone I'm going to get a little bit more comfortable."

Liz watched as Rylee started to slip her shorts off tossing them across the room revealing a pair of black panties with "Tickle my feet and vibrate my pussy!" written on the front of them. Next Rylee pulled off her tank top revealing a deep red lacy bra and a large intricate rainbow feather tattoo across one entire side of her ribs, even with the now insane amount of tickle torture as her feet had grown ten times as sensitive due to the lotion Liz couldn't take her eyes off of Rylee who was now letting out more adorable giggles.

"Now we can't have my tickle slave more clothed then me can we?" Rylee said grabbing Liz's shirt and beginning to cut it off of her, Liz could only laugh as Rylee continued to cut her clothes away until she was wearing only her soaked through panties. "Well it certainly looks as though you've been enjoying yourself, Rylee teased looking down at Liz's panties. "We'll leave these on for now, I have plans for them later on."

Rylee began to lightly tickle Liz's erect nipples as she looked deep into her eyes.

"Beg me." Rylee said smiling.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! IT TICKLES!" Liz laughed.

"I said beg!" Rylee said more assertively as suddenly the four girls who had been covering her in sensitizing lotion began to tickle her all over her body.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! PLEASE! STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" Liz Squealed.

"Good girl." Rylee said smiling happily.

"RYLEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!"Liz yelled out desperately.

"Oh my god yes." Rylee moaned using one hand to touch herself.

"RYLEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! IT'S TORTURE!" Liz screamed as loud as she could.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm" Rylee said now closing her eyes and tipping her head back.

"Hey Rye," Valery said handing Rylee a Hitachi Vibrator.

Rylee switched on the vibrator and began to rub it against herself while moaning loudly. Liz picking up on Rylee's obvious arousal continued to plead with her new crush.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! RYLEEHEEEHEEEE! MAKE IT STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT! RYLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEE!" Liz screamed in her most desperate and helpless voice.

"Uuuuh. Uhhhhhh! UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Rylee cried out as she approached her climax.

"RYLEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'LL BE YOUR PERSONAL TICKLE SLAVE FOREVER!" Liz promised.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNGHHH!" Rylee yelled out as she climaxed, once Rylee had caught her breath she leaned in and whispered into Liz'z ear. "I'm going to make sure that you are stuck in these stocks for the rest of the weekend being tickled out of your mind."

Liz felt the panic begin to grow within her as Rylee spoke.

"But." Rylee paused biting Liz's ear. "Next weekend I'm going to have myself strapped into the Dominator and let you destroy my hyper sensitive bare feet for as long as you want."

Liz closed her eyes she was so close to getting off from the mixture of the relentless tickling, her absolute helplessness with her only chance of escape abandoning her for the night, and now Rylee's promise of sweet revenge, that her laughter was now as much a moan as it was actual laughter.

"Well I've gotten off," Rylee said suddenly pulling Liz's panties away and quickly sticking something cold long and slippery into her throbbing pussy causing an immediate blinding orgasm.

"HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Liz squealed as she came harder than she ever had before.

After a few seconds Rylee reached down and Liz felt the thing inside of her begin to vibrate.

"A Hitachi with an insertable attachment coated in sensitizing lotion." Rylee said as Liz immediately climaxed again. "Most girls average an orgasm every 30 or so seconds with this trick, the first one is always amazing, then the next few are unbearable but after that you enter into what I like to call Rylee's heaven." Rylee said now tickling Liz once again.

"UHH! UHHH! TO MUCH! UHHH! NO!" Liz begged.

"Just let them come baby." Rylee said putting her hand on Liz's cheek. "The worst of it is almost over."

Liz had a few more agonizing orgasms before she suddenly felt as if the world was slowing down around her, she was suddenly aware of every little touch on her hyper sensitive skin, she could feel every nail, every bristle of the hairbrushes as the slid along her poor trapped soles. It was as if she was suspended in time forced to feel every single part of her torture individually, it was unbearable, it was the most intense torture that she could imagine, and it was WONDERFUL!

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! YEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEESSSSS!" Liz screamed out.

"There you go Lizzy." Rylee said now using dual hairbrushes on her bare sides and tummy. "Welcome to Utopia!"

This continued for what seemed to be an eternity to Liz as ticklers came and went throughout her ordeal. The only constant was Rylee, the only thing that mattered was Rylee, suddenly Liz felt the room growing darker around her.

"Goodnight sweetie." Rylee said giving Liz a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow."

And with that Liz's world went dark as she feel into a dreamless sleep.

Jen put the DVD of named Emma's College Campus Tickle HUMILIATION! in and hit play on her remote. The video started on what appeared to be a small park on a college campus, the camera then panned over to Emma sitting in a set of stocks wearing a tank top with the bottom half cut into thin strips reveling her bare belly as well as a pair of short jean shorts. Her toes were tied to the stocks and standing about 5 or 10 feet from her were her aunt and mother holding what appeared to be flyers that they were handing out to anyone who passed by. The video then cut to a shot of one of the flyers on the top of it was a picture of Emma along with her full name, below that was a short letter.

Hi,
My name is Emma McCall, I am a incoming Freshman, 20 years old,
and extremely ticklish especially on my feet. My Mom, Aunt, Sister and
Cousins all love to tickle me mercilessly every chance they get.

Since they didn't want me feeling homesick once I came to college they
decided to make sure that everyone on campus knew just how insanely
ticklish I was. A few months after my 19th birthday I had special injections
in the soles of my feet that made my already ticklish feet 10 TIMES as ticklish!

Now my Mom and Aunt are here to get as many of you as they can to tickle
my poor helpless feet. So come on over and tickle my feet as much as you
want! No one is going to stop you no matter how much you make me scream!
Also feel free to take as many pictures and videos as you like, the more crazy
I'm going the better!

Now for those of you who are still a little shy about all of this you should know
that my tickle torture is actually sanctioned by the school! Every person who
can make me beg them to stop gets a free voucher for one of their books!

Also don't worry if you miss me this weekend as every Friday night I'll be
locked up in these very stocks out in front of the Upsilon Beta Tau
sorority house where the girls there will be monitoring my weekly
tickle torture and handing out the vouchers!

The video then switched back as a group of college students had formed and were now tickling Emma all over her body as her mother and aunt looked on in approval.

"Oh my god look they're tickling that girls feet!" Jen heard one girl say as she walked by.

"Oh man she can't move at all!" Another girl said agreeing.

"She's going crazy! Listen to her laugh!" Another passerby said amused.

Jen continued to watch the video for about 20 minutes as Emma was continuously tickled without any mercy, Jen decided to fast forward to the end and as she did she saw some writing come up on the screen.

Over all Emma was tickled by over 1000 students throughout the day. Due to her injections she was unable to ever get desensitized to the tickling sensations leaving every touch of her delicate feet as torturous as the first. Due to her mother and aunts constant insistence the Emma be tickled as much as possible Emma claims that the first week of classes she was regularly tickled by strangers some even going as far as pulling off her shoes and socks to tickle her bare feet! Emma now has to wear special shoes with locks so that they cannot be removed. However every Friday night the Upsilon Beta Tau house is blessed with Emma's desperate laughter as droves of students line up to have their chance at the ticklish girl!

Jen popped out the DVD and put in the next one named "The Best of Mother Daughter Tickling"

The video started with a group of 8 Girls who were locked in a large round cage hanging from a large pole. The Girls were sitting with their backs facing each other with their legs hanging down from the cage secured in place by a padded bar over their knees. All of the Girls Ankles were secured together by an 18 Inch rigid bar. Also each Girls Left Ankle was secured to to the Girl next to Her's Right Ankle, by the same type of rigid bar, leaving the 16 Bare Feet dangling in a circle. The caged Girls were all laughing hysterically, some of them reaching their arms out of the cage in a desperate attempt to reach their Feet below.

A large group of people were dressed as Pirates, some of them holding on to the bars that connected the caged Girls Ankles preventing them from moving their Feet. Others in the group were using various methods to tickle the caged girls feet, some were using fingers while others used brushes. The caged girls were pleading with the crowd reaching through the bars of the cage towards their tormentors. The camera focused in on a blonde girl, who looked to be about 18 or 19, with short hair squeezing the bars of the cage, her mouth wide open with laughter as four middle aged women held tightly onto the bars right next to the Blonde Girls Ankles as two younger girls used two brushes each on the blondes petite soles. All six of the Pirate dressed Ticklers were laughing at the Blonde Girls reaction as they tormented her helpless soles. The video then cut to an older blond woman with a devious smile.

"Can you please explain that again for the camera?" Asked a voice from off camera that Jen was pretty sure belonged to Rachel.

"Sure!" The blonde woman said happily. "Well that's my daughter over there, the blonde one who's squealing so loud and today is her 18th birthday so when we saw this thing we convinced her to take a turn at it. She agreed to go in for five minutes but then we found out that if someone puts one of these locks on her section of the cage that no one can let her out without that key."

"So what did you do?" Kelly asked with a giggle.

"I bought a lock of course!" The blonde woman said laughing. "That way she can't get out until we've decided she's had enough!"

"But what if someone else puts a lock on too?" Kelly asked. "Then even if you wanted to let her out you couldn't without their key too."

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" The blonde woman laughed. "I didn't even think of that!"

"Plus at the end of the day for every lock still on her spot she's going to get an extra 15 minutes of tickling." Kelly continued to explain.

"Oh GOD! Hahahahahaha!" The blonde woman yelled. "She's going to be here all night!"

"I think we can make sure of that." Kelly said before suddenly yelling out. "Attention fair goers. We have a very special birthday today! One of our tickle victims is celebrating her 18th birthday and in honor of her we are giving away 18 locks to be placed on her section ensuring that you can keep her trapped there for the rest of her birthday!"

The blonde woman began to laugh hysterically as people came forward to claim the locks and began to stick them to the cage near her daughter. The camera followed the woman as she walked up to the cage placing her own lock onto it.

"MOM! Hahahahaha! What's going on!" The girl asked between bouts of laughter.

"Well it turns out you won't be let go until all of these locks are removed from the cage." The blonde woman said trying to hold back laughter.

"WHAT!" The girl yelled.

"Yeah and ummm, apparently for every lock still on when the park closes at 10 you will be tickled for another 15 minutes. So let's see it's 8:00 am now and the park closes at 10:00 so that's 14 hours plus you have 19 locks now so that's another 4 hours and 45 minutes so you're going to be in here until probably at least 3:00 AM."

"WAIT! NO!" The girl screamed.

"Happy birthday Alice!" The blonde woman said taking a hairbrush from one of the other attendees and using it to scrub her daughters bare foot as she squealed.

After a few minutes of the mother daughter tickling the screen went black and Jen began to read the words on the screen.

Alice remained in the cage until nearly 5AM and was the highlight of the entire fair. Her mother showed no remorse in subjecting her daughter to this fate even going as far as to apply sensitizing lotion every hour so that her daughter would remain as ticklish as possible.

The screen went black again before coming back with a girl in the stocks being tickled by 4 girls.

"Hey check this out." A girl said off camera "Amber's Mom left a comment for us." The screen switched to show a Facebook picture of Amber's restrained feet with shoes on one of the comments read. "This is Amber's Mother, I can't believe that you haven't taken off Amber's shoes yet! Her feet have got to be her most ticklish spot. She used to go crazy when I would tickle her feet as a kid." The video cut back to Amber in the Stocks.

"No. No! NO!NO!NO!" Amber yelled as her shoes were removed revealing a pair of tight fitting black and red checkered ankle socks. One of the Shoppe employees went over and snapped a picture of Amber's now socked feet. The screen switched again to the image posted to Facebook and Twitter with the caption, "Mother Knows Best!" before switching back to Amber.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Heheheheheheheheheee!" Amber began to laugh as the two of the girls tickled her socked feet while the other two girls began to work over her upper body as well sending Amber into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Stop it!"

Little pop ups of Amber's Mom's comments continued to pop up on the screen giving advice to the ticklers on her daughters most sensitive spots.

"Hahahahahahahahahaaa Moooooohohohohohohom Shut Up! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa!" Amber screamed to which Amber's Mother commented "Now this is no way to speak to your Mother. Why don't you girls go ahead and take off those socks and teach my daughter a lesson."

The girls peeled off Amber's socks to reveal her tattooed feet then they began to tie each of her toes.

"Oh God! Not that! No Not My Toes!" Amber pleaded.

Once all her toes were tied back the screen showed a posted a picture to Amber's Facebook of her newly restrained feet with the caption "Thanks Mom!" Amber's mother had commented on the picture, "Oh my goodness! I wish I could see how she reacts to that. hahaha"

"Hehehehehehe! No. Hehehehehehe!" Amber giggled. The girls then began to apply baby oil to her feet and rub it in. "NO! NO! NOT THE OIL!!" The girl then looked to the camera and held up two hairbrushes each, they both began to scrub the brushes from left to right one brush on each of her heels and one on each of her arches.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOO! HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!" Amber squealed. The camera was brought up to Amber's face to capture her tortured look. Amber's mouth was wide open and her head thrown back in laughter. She was thrashing against her restraints to no avail. The screen showed that a video of the ordeal had been uploaded with the caption "Hairbrush Hell" . Amber's Mother had commented on the video "Have fun dear!" and a few minutes later shared the video with the caption "My ticklish daughter!

The screen then went to black once again before coming back to another girl locked in the stocks at the Shoppe.

"They're here." A voice from off screen said.

"Wonderful." The girl who was tickling said stopping her assault on the trapped girls soles and slipping her socks back on. "Alright my ticklish little toy we'll be right back don't go anywhere."

"Wait where are you going? Who's here?!" The girl yelled as the tickler left the room.

The video cut ahead with the caption "!0 minutes later"

"Well sweetie, you have a couple of visitors." The tickler said with a smile.

"Visitors?" The girl asked confused. "But nobody knows I'm here."

"Oh we called them." Another girl interrupted.

"Called who?" The girl said nervously looking towards the door.

"Ahhhahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my God Mom look at her!" A young girl about 19 said pointing to the girl in the stocks. She walked into the room to get a closer look. "Oh this is perfect, she can't move her feet away! Or even put her arms down!"

"Ally what are you doing here!" The girl screamed.

"Now Hailey is that anyway to greet your Mother and Sister?" The tickler said with an evil grin. "We just invited them over for a bit of fun."

"I can't believe you told them!" Hailey yelled.

"Actually they already knew." The tickler said sitting on the couch across from Hailey.

"Yeah, you need to learn to delete your search history." Ally said looking at the assortment of tools on the table behind Hailey.

"Oh Honey, what have you gotten yourself into." Hailey's Mother asked walking up to the stocks.

"Mom... I... Well..." Hailey stuttered.

"You know how horribly ticklish you are, especially your cute little feet." Hailey's Mom said as she touched her Daughters socked foot.

"EEEEEK! Mom NO!" Hailey yelled.

"When Kelly first told me about all this it seemed a little strange, but now that you're here it actually seems like it could be a lot of fun, well for us at least." Hailey's Mom smiled.

Hailey's Mother began to lightly tickle her Daughter's feet. She watched in amusement as her Daughter's feet began to wiggle around in their restraints.

"Hahaha, look at her squirm." Ally said watching her Mother tickle her Sister's helpless soles.

"She is awful cute isn't she." Hailey's Mother said beginning to tickle faster and faster.

"Hahaha. Looks like Mommy is enjoying this huh Hailey?" Kelly teased from the couch.

"Hahahahahaha Mom! Mom Stop!" Hailey giggled.

"Hahaha, listen to her beg!" Ally laughed.

"You really want to hear her beg then give her armpits a good tickling too." Kelly suggested with a smile.

"Mom, can I?" Ally asked excitedly.

"Of course honey." Hailey's Mother said scribbling her fingers around her Daughter's wiggling soles.

"Hahahahahahahahaha! ALLY! STOP IT ALLY!" Hailey screamed as her Sister dug into her underarms with her manicured nails. "Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha! No! Hahahahahahahahahahahaa!" Hailey pulled violently on the cuffs holding her arms over her head.

"Hahaha, Ally try her ribs." Hailey's Mother said watching as her two Daughter's laughed one out of amusement and the other from tickling. She watched as Hailey thrashed under her Sisters tickling fingers dancing around her ribcage.

"Hahahahahahahahahaaa! Ally! Hahahahahaha! Mom! Hahahahahahahaaa! Please! Please!" Hailey begged.

"Maybe we should give your Sister a break dear." Haiiley's Mother said stopping her assault.

"Awwww Mooooom." Ally said getting off her Sister and walking over to the table behind Hailey.

Kelly walked over to Hailey's Mother and sat down next to her.

"Enjoy the break Hailey, I have a feeling it will be your last one." Kelly said with a smile.

"Why's that?" Hailey said confused.

"Well because of what you're hiding under those cute little socks of yours." Kelly said giving Hailey's feet a quick tickle.

"No wait!" Hailey started.

"What do you mean hiding?" Hailey's Mother asked looking at Hailey's feet.

"Kelly don't" Hailey begged.

"Have a look." Kelly said as Ally walked over to join them. Hailey's Mother pulled off one of Hailey's socks revealing 'Tickle Me!" written on her sole.

"AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO WAY!" Ally laughed pulling off her other sock to reveal the same tattoo on her other foot.

"Hailey... are those tattoos?" Hailey's Mother asked.

"Y-yes." Hailey said nervously.

"Didn't I tell you no tattoos?" Her Mother asked.

"Y-yes." Hailey stuttered.

"Well I guess there is only one thing to do then." Hailey's Mother said as she began to place her Daughter's toes through the loops in the stocks meant to restrain them.

"Mom! What are you doing?" Hailey asked giggling as her Mother handled her sensitive toes.

"Well I don't want your feet getting away during your punishment." Hailey's Mother said walking to the table behind her.

"PUNISHMENT!" Hailey cried trying to move her now toe tied feet to no avail.

Hailey's Mother came over with a bottle of lotion and began to rub it into her Daughter's bare soles.

"It say's here that this will make you about ten times more ticklish." Hailey's Mother said before handing her unrestrained daughter a hairbrush.

"What's this for Mom?" Ally asked confused.

"We're going to use them to scrub Hailey's feet until those little tattoos of hers come off." Hailey's Mother answered.

"Really!!?" Ally asked looking at her Sister's feet.

"Yes." Hailey's Mother said picking up her brush.

"Wait! Mom NO! You can't!" Hailey pleaded. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP STOP STOP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Oh my God look at her!" Ally said as her Mother scrubbed her brush back and forth over Hailey's sole. "If that's what one does imagine what two would do?"

Ally took her brush and began to scrub like her Mother. Hailey threw her head back in desperate laughter. She was going mad with the two brushes scrubbing on her helpless soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" Hailey screamed.

"Hahaha! I don't think you have much of a choice Hailey." Ally said laughing. "Oh man tying your toes like that must be brutal! I bet you wish you could get away don't you Hails."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hailey continued to plead.

"But you're feet say tickle me. That's what we're doing." Ally teased.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!." Hailey laughed trying desperately to move her feet.

"Now Hailey you need to accept your punishment." Hailey's Mother said tickling away at her Daughter's feet.

"KELLY! HELP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HELP!" Hailey squealed looking desperately into Kelly's eyes.

"Alright Justine, we've been standing by long enough," Kelly said standing up from the couch and walking over to Hailey. Her and Justine knelt each straddling one of Hailey's legs looking down at Hailey's feet as her Mother and Sister continued to tickle their victim. Suddenly Hailey heard a humming noise. She looked down to see Justine and Kelly each holding a pair of electric flossers.

"NO! NO! NO! AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA! NO FAIR! NO FAIR!" Hailey laughed as the two girls slid the electric flosser between Hailey's sensitive toes causing her to go insane with ticklish laughter.

"You girls are soooooooooo mean! Hahahahahahaha!" Ally laughed at her Sisters expense.

"Ally take this." Her Mother said handing her the brush. Ally began to use both brushes one on each of her Sister's feet driving her mad. Hailey's Mother got up grabbing the lotion and walked around behind Hailey and begin to tear off hertank top, leaving her wearing only her bra. Ally couldn't help but laugh as her Mother began to massage the lotion into her Sisters upper body as she thrashed around.

"Uh oh Hails! Looks like Mom's going to get your sides." Ally teased.

"I don't know if she could handle that too." Justine joined in.

"Maybe of you beg real nice Mommy will let you go." Kelly quickly switching what toes her flossers were tormenting.

"MOHOHOHOHOHOOM! PLEAHEHEHEHEHEHEES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! I CAN'T! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Hailey begged.

"You'll have to do better than that Honey." Hailey's Mother said scratching her nails in her Daughter's super sensitive armpits. "Hahaha, I only wish I had more hands, this is so much fun!"

"More hands?" Kelly said looking to Justine. Justine picked up her phone and began to type on the screen.

"On the way." Justine said returning to Hailey's toes.

The door opened as three college age girls stepped into the room. All three girls began to giggle at the sight of poor Hailey.

"Who are they?" Ally asked without stopping her brushes.

"They are a few of our customers, they pay a fee in order to be allowed to tickle our victims here. You see being tickled here is free of cost all you have to do is sign a waiver. We make most of our money on lovely ladies like these who come in looking to torture someone else." Kelly explained as the girls walked over to the table and picked up some tools.

One of the girls walked over to Ally with two more brushes.

"Left or right?" She asked.

"Left." Ally said sliding over to make room for the other girl who looked up at Hailey and then began to furiously scrub both of her hair brushes all around Hailey's toe tied feet.

"I love her tattoos" The girl said looking to Ally.

"Yeah that's why she's getting it so bad. She's being punished for the tattoos." Ally said smiling.

"Well then you'd better get torturing her." The girl giggled. "I love it when we get to use toe ties, makes the brushes absolutely unbearable."

"Yeah and she's always been so ticklish too!" Ally laughed joining the other girl in tickling her.

"Oh do you know her?" The girl asked applying more lotion to each of Hailey's feet.

"Yeah She's my Sister!" Ally answered waiting for the girl to finish applying a thick layer of lotion on her Sisters foot.

"Your Sister!?" The girl asked surprised.

"Haha, yeah and that's our Mom up there." Ally beamed.

"I can't believe you guys are doing this to your own family! That's so cruel! Hahaha!" The girl said resuming her brushing.

"Hahaha, I know it's great isn't it!" Ally laughed. "Listen to her beg! She's going crazy!"

"Yeah she is! I know I couldn't stand an assault like this! But no matter how much she begs her feet explicitly say to tickle her." The girl smiled as her and Ally continued to scrub their brushes all around Hailey's bare tattooed feet.

The other two girls walked over to Hailey's sides. One of the girls handed Hailey's Mother a set of electric toothbrushes.

"Here switch between theses and you fingernails in her armpits, it'll drive her mad!" The girl said with an evil smile.

Hailey's Mother turned on the electric toothbrushes. Hailey heard thew whir of the brushes as her Mother moved them closer and closer to her sensitive underarms.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MOM STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Hailey screamed as the buzzing brushes hit her soft skin.

The two other girls began to tickle Hailey's ribs and sides.

"Awwww is Mommy being mean?" One of the girls teased.

Hailey could only laugh in reply.

"Four brushes on your feet, four flossers in between your toes, 4 hands on your sides, and two electric toothbrushes under your arms. You must be going insane! I bet you want us to stop don't you?" The other Girl taunted.

"Yes!" Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Hailey answered.

"Well just use your key silly." The girl teased holding up the key hung around Hailey's next.

Hailey threw her head back as all her ticklers increased their efforts launching her into ticklish agony.

"So can we take her clothes off?" Asked one of the new girls.

"Mom?" Kelly asked.

"Well I suppose we should check for more tattoos." Hailey's Mother said with a smile.

The three young girls were giddy with happiness as they began to tear Hailey's clothes from her body leaving her completely naked locked in stocks in front of her Mother and Sister. The three girls gave Hailey and evil smile as they began to pour bottle after bottle of the sensitizing lotion directly onto Hailey making sure not to miss an inch.

"Well, no other tattoo's" Kelly said as she and Justine began taking their place straddling Hailey's legs.

"Please! No more! I can't take any more?" Hailey begged.

"Wanna Bet!" Ally said scrubbing both her brushes on her Sister's helpless soles.

"You're going to take everything we give you!" Said the girl next to Ally as she began her assault as well.

Soon everyone was ruthlessly tickling Hailey's naked super sensitive body as she screamed in objection.

"Look at her thrashing!" One of the girl said while squeezing Hailey's hips.

"I know she's loosing it! This is the most intense session I've ever been part of." The other girl said.

"Hey Justine." Kelly said with a wink as she began to slide her foot further back in between Hailey's legs. Just before Kelly go to her destination she felt someone grab her ankle. Kelly looked back to just in time see the girl who had been working Hailey's hips over start to rub a large portion of sensitizing lotion onto her socked foot. The girl let go and Kelly continued to move her foot into position. Once Kelly's foot rested right on Hailey's exposed pussy she began to move her foot up and down, slowly at first but getting faster and faster. The three girls Kelly and Justine all began to laugh. Hailey was a mess, torn between pleasure and pain having her wildest fantasy fulfilled but in front of her own Mother and Sister.

"How mean can we be to your daughter?" One of the mischievous girls asked.

"What do you think Ally? Has she had enough?" Hailey's Mother said.

"No way!" Ally said looking at Kelly's foot and then giving her Sister a knowing smile.

"Ok then, have fun girls." Hailey's Mother said with an evil smile. "It's ok sweetie, I've known for a long time that this is what turns you on. You should really clear the internet history on the computer once and a while."

The girls both began to use one hand to tickle while using the other to play with Hailey's now super hard nipples. They rubbed and twirled their evil fingers causing her to moan and laugh.

"Use your mouths, that way you can tickle with both hands." Justine suggested.

The two girls followed the instructions and began to lick and suck on Hailey's super sensitive nipples. With that Hailey finally let go and had the biggest orgasm of her life. She was horrified that her Mother and sister had seen her like this. Everyone continued to tickle Hailey for a few minutes as she squealed with desperate laughter, but after not to long everyone left the room but Kelly.

"See you at home dear." Hailey's Mother said with a smile as her other daughter laughed as the three young girl started to poke at her sides as they left the room.

The video then cut to black again before showing a picture of a third girl locked in the stocks her hair disheveled, with a worried look on Her face. Across the picture the caption "Bye Bye Sockies!" was written in a playful font. The rest of the picture showed a Girl holding up Barbara's socks for Her too see as well as Her now bare feet the toes scrunched nervously. After a second a comment popped up on the screen.

"Oh goodness! My little Barbie's feet are so ticklish! Stealing those sockies away will surely drive Her CRAZY! I can't wait to see Her reaction! - Barb's Mom"

Another image came on showing Barbara's head thrown back in laughter as the Girl tickled Her bare feet which were somewhat blurry in the image. Below the image was another comment, "Sorry for the blurry picture but Her feet are just squirming around to much."

"Oh yes She always was a squirmier. It's to bad you can't use something to hold those tootsies still, then She'd really be in trouble." Barbara's Mother replied to the picture

"Actually it just so happens we do, we haven't reached the vote goal on it yet but if you say so we'll go ahead and trap Barbie's little tootsies. What do you say Mom?" The Shoppe replied.

"Go for it!" Barbara's Mother commented.

The next image showed Barbara hunched over in laughter obviously pulling desperately at Her restraints. Each of Her toes had been tied holding Her feet perfectly still as not one but two ticklers danced their nails just below Barbara's toes. The comment with the photo read "Ten tied Tootsies courtesy of Mommy Dearest"

"Oh no, Her poor toes can't move an inch! That's so cruel! I bet She's going crazy! Maybe I'll have to make my way down there and have a turn at those feet myself." Barbara's Mother replied.

"We'd love to have you! And yes, She is going insane now thanks to you." The Shoppe replied.

"Glad I could help!" Barbara's Mother replied.

The screen went black again before coming back to a video of Emma's cousin Megan strapped into the same device that Jen had seen Emma in the first day with her bare toe tied soles facing up in the air. Jen watched as Megan's soles twitched inside their restraints for a few seconds before anyone spoke. The camera zoomed out to reveal Sonyea sitting behind her daughter rubbing her own socked feet together as she smiled.

"I think it's about time to reapply." Sonyea said with a smile.

"Nooohohohohooo." Megan said in protest.

"Are you sassing me young lady!" Sonyea said in a stern voice.

"No!" Megan said hurriedly.

"Emma dear would you be a doll and bring me over the extra strong powder." Sonyea said with a smile.

Emma bounced into the frame wearing a sports bra, panties, and knee high socks that said "I LOVE BEING TICKLED" on them. She handed Sonyea a small jar with a makeup brush in it and then bounced gleefully while giggling at her cousins predicament.

Sonyea began to brush the powder onto Megan's soles causing her face to contort and her hands to pull at their restraints.

"FUCK!! THAT ITCHES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Megan yelled

"Hehehehehehehe!" Emma giggled.

"Quiet down you or I'll have Rachel give you the injections!" Sonyea said sternly. "This is your punishment for having such adorable little feet."

"Oh god how long." Megan asked squirming.

"An hour," Sonyea said. "Two if you have another outburst like that."

A caption came on the screen reading "Three hours later..."

On the screen was Emma holding a large wooden spoon and loudly slapping it over her cousin's bound feet. Megan meanwhile had been gagged blindfolded and was wearing noise canceling headphones.

"Having fun Emma?" Sonyea said stepping into frame.

"Mmhmm." Emma said whacking Megans foot again causing her to jump and squeek.

"Good but I'm going to need you to stop for a while," Sonyea said plugging a cord into the headphones. "A few hours of listening to recordings of her own ticklish laughter and the voices of her cousins teasing her how about ticklish her poor feet are should put your cousin in just the right state of mind for the rest of the night."

Another caption came up "2 More hours later..."

The video showed Megan's toe tied feet still squirming nervously now glistening with some kind of oil, By her feet sat Sonya, Erin, and Erin's two daughters Emma and Sophia.Erin and Sonyea each held a large hairbrush while both of the younger girls held a pair of electric flossers each. Suddenly all four girls began to tickle poor Megan's feet as she began to scream and thrash wildly.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA! SHIT! NO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Megan laughed causing the two younger girls to giggle as they slid their flossers in between their cousin's toes.

"How long are we going to tickle her for Aunt Sonyea?" Emma asked giggling.

"Oh I'd say at least a few hours dear," Sonya answered.

The video ended with a closeup of Megan's soles as the brushes and flossers did their evil work.

The next morning Liz woke up and stretched herself out on the bed she was on. After a few seconds, it suddenly donned on Liz where she was.

"What the fuck?" Liz said out loud surprised she wasn't still locked into a set of stocks.

"Morning Sleepyhead." Rylee said reaching around and tickling Liz's sides from behind her in bed.

"AHH!" Liz screamed surprised by the sudden tickle attack.

"After you passed out last night I got you all dressed in a set of pajamas and decided to spend the night with you rather than leaving you all tied up all night." Rylee said jumping on top of Liz. "Trust me I've slept in stocks before and you wake up soooo stiff."

"Thank you?" Liz said still unsure about all of this. She looked down to see that she was wearing a set of pink pajamas with the word "Ticklish" printed all over them.

"I hope you don't mind I cuddled last night." Rylee said poking at Liz's rib cage.

"Hahaha, no, I don't mind." Liz giggled. Liz suddenly had a thought, the way the Rylee was kneeing on top of her would leave the soles of her feet exposed. Liz reached down and began to scribble her nails over the fabric of Rylee's socks.

"Hahahahahaha!" Rylee laughed as she fell off of Liz.

"So you are ticklish." Liz giggled.

"Extremely." Rylee said with fire in her eyes.

"If my nails did that with socks still on what would a brush on your bare foot do?" Liz asked teasingly.

"I hope you get a chance to find out." Rylee said with a devilish smile. "But first you have to survive today."

"Oh god." Liz said as Rylee grabbed her hand and led her out of the room they were in and down a set of stairs.

"Just be glad you weren't like Emma was last night." Rylee said opening a door, inside Liz saw a girl who she assumed to be Emma squealing with laughter as some kind of tickling machine scrubbed her trapped bare soles with hairbrushes and small brush heads spun between and just under each of her toes. Two small sprayers kept her feet continuously coated in a glossy slippery oil coating. An IV was stuck into her arm and some kind of liquid dripped in from a bag hung above her head. In front of her were two screens, on one was a live feed of her own bare soles as the machine did it's work, on the other Liz saw what was obviously a recording of the girl from before. It showed her sitting by a pair of bare feet scrubbing a brush over the oiled soles. Suddenly a voice spoke.

"Enjoying using that brush?" The voice asked.

"Yeah!" Emma answered without slowing her scrubs.

"How would you like it if someone did that to your feet?" The voice said scoldingly.

"I'D LOVE IT!" Emma said with a huge smile. "I'd want them to go all night long!"

"You think you could stand that?" The voice asked skeptically.

"Well they'd have to tie me down and probably keep me from passing out." Emma joked.

"Wouldn't that be torture for you?" the voice asked.

"Mmmhmmm," Emma said showing the camera her bare sole. "My feet are INSANELY ticklish, but I just love them being tortured!"

The video then repeated.

Liz just looked to Rylee stunned.

"Yeah they're giving her a stimulant to keep her from passing out. She's been in that machine for about 8 hours but she's been being tickled for almost 24 hours total.

"HOW IS SHE ALIVE?" Liz asked terrified.

"Some people just love to be pushed as far as their bodies can handle." Rylee said with a shrug. "Bet you didn't know that was a possibility when you neglected to put any limitations on your sheet."

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO THAT TO ME ARE YOU!" Liz yelled pulling away from Rylee.

"No, no, no," Rylee said reassuringly. "You got the worst of the tickle torture last night, today is all about mind games."

"Mind games?" Liz asked nervously.

"C'mon Lizzy, down the rabbit hole." Rylee said with a smile as she held out her hand to Liz.

Liz took Rylee's hand and followed her out of the room and down the hall to another room. Inside the room was a set of custom stocks, rather than holding it's victims feet in the same board there were separate boards for each about 3 feet away from each other. Where each leg would rest Liz could see multiple straps on the slender padded board. Rylee helped Liz into the device and got her tightly strapped in before removing her socks and replacing them with a set of brightly colored toe socks.

"What are those?" Liz asked.

"Toe socks." Rylee answered as if Liz was an idiot.

"I KNOW THAT!." Liz said annoyed. "What are they for?"

"They're to cover your feet silly." Rylee continued to tease.

"Oh never mind." Liz said throwing her head back as Rylee tied all her toes.

"There, perfect." Rylee said taking a step back.

"So are you going to tickle me now?" Liz asked half terrified and half excited.

"Nope." Rylee said with a smile.

"What?" Liz said disappointed. "Why not!"

"Because your mom, sister and best friend are." Rylee said smiling.

"WHAT!" Liz yelled in disbelief. "You can't be serious!"

"Completely." Rylee said walking forward and kissing Liz on the head. "I'll come check on you later."

Liz sat in a panic as Rylee walked out of the room, even though she knew it was no use she tried to wiggle free from her bonds. After a few minutes she gave up and looked at herself in the mirror when her heart stopped. The socks that Rylee had placed on her each had something written on the sole. On her left foot was "Sadie - This is for all those times I stole your shoes!" While her right foot read. "Payton - I used to steal your socks and fantasize about tickling you in them."

"Oh my god NO!" Liz screamed. "How did they know that!" As her panicking kicked in again she suddenly remembered what Rylee had said, Today was the day for mind games.

After another 15 or so minutes the door to the room opened and Liz's mother Jen, sister Sadie, and best friend Payton entered the room. Both Payton and Sadie immediately broke into uncontrollable laughter.

"Look at her!" Sadie laughed pointing.

"Looking good." Payton teased as Liz turned a deep shade of red.

"Have a good night?" Jen asked picking up her daughters chin. "I saw Rylee this morning, she said you two had a lot of fun."

Liz froze, how much had Rylee told her, Liz felt the panic welling up in her once again but it was suddenly interrupted by Payton suddenly yelling out.

"I KNEW IT!" Payton yelled pointing at Liz's sock. "I knew you were the one stealing my socks!"

"HAHAHA! You fantasize about tickling Payton's feet!" Sadie laughed. "You little FREAK!"

"Sadie!" Jen said looking to her daughter. "You think I don't know about that costume in the back of your closet? The fox?" Sadie turned a deep red and hung her head. "I didn't bring you here to make fun of your sister. I brought you here to support her in being herself."

"Maybe next time we can support what ever it is that gets Sadie off." Payton teased.

"Shut up Payton!" Sadie said angrily. "Like you don't have some weird sex thing too."

"Oh I totally do!" Payton said walking over to the table with all the tickle tools. "Normally when I come here I only tickle guys but I suppose I can make a exception for you Liz."

"Wait so you're into tickling too!" Sadie asked in disbelief.

"So long as I'm the one doing the tickling." Payton said picking her tools and bringing them back over to the table. "I'm not sure how graphic you want my explanation to be." Payton looked to Jen.

"Go ahead," Jen said. "We may as well get it all out in the open."

"Well usually the guy is tied down completely naked with only a cock ring. First I'll pick put his dick onto a cock board and tie it up then I'll just spend a few hours tickling him out of his mind and if he makes any kind of funny noise or starts to beg I'll tease him about not being a real man and that a real man could take my tickling. I'll make fun of them for being turned on by me tickling him, once I've decided he's had enough I'll grab a vibrator and start to get him close to an orgasm, but just before he cums I'll leave him high and dry and go back to tickling him. Once I've done that a few times and he's pleading with me to be allowed to come I'll take the vibrator and get him off with it then I'll just keep using it on him while he screams. Sometimes I'll have other girls with me that will go back to tickling him while I force him to cum over and over until he's completely dry. Then I'll either go back to tickling him or just leave him there."

"Jesus christ Payton..." Liz said in disbelief.

"Yeah, soooo." Payton said looking around the room. "How about we get to work on Liz." Payton began to tickle Liz's foot right below the toes causing her to burst out laughing. Before long Sadie joined in albeit much less expertly. Jen soon joined as well and Liz soon settled into her ticklish happy place. The three girls tickled and teased Liz for a few hours surprised at just how much tickling she was able to stand. Once the three had gotten their fill Jen decided that it was time to let Liz out and head home.

Liz was allowed to shower and get changed and then went to meet her mother sister and friend for lunch. As she left the Shoppe she suddenly heard someone yelling her name.

"LIZ!" Rylee yelled running down the sidewalk in her Shoppe Tank top and shorts.

"Oh, hi." Liz said shyly looking down at Rylee's feet and noticing she hadn't put on shoes.

"Oh c'mon don't be so shy." Rylee said giving Liz a hug. "So will I see you next week?"

"Next week?" Liz asked unsure if she could stand to be tickled again that soon especially by Rylee.

"Yeah, for your revenge." Rylee said happily. "Remember?"

Liz suddenly remembered the promise that Rylee had made.

"Definitely!" Liz said.

"Good! See you then!" Rylee said gleefully skipping back to the Shoppe.

This is incredible! The scenario, the descriptions, the teasing, all amazing.

Once Again a Masterpiece!

I really love the Shoppe stories and hope for many more ahead.

Fantastic Work!

This may be the absolute best tickle story I’ve ever read you truly have a gift my friend!

Another fantastic story from you, not that I expected anything less. I will say though that I found the ending a bit anti-climatic. Felt like you built up to her mom getting involved but then when she finally did it ended in one paragraph. Guess you figured she had enough XD

First thing: I SOOO LOVE that you are writing again. In my humble opinion the way best writer in the whole tmf in the last 15 years.
Second thing: any way to convince you to write faster? *puppy dog eyes* ;)
And about this Story... LOVED the teasing, the relationship, mommys researching and getting intrigued… but compared to Ambers time back then a bit too easy going... I miss the times of Girls screaming for mercy, going honestly crazy with tickles and desire and mindfucks…
But still a 9,999 out of 10 on the Story scale. Looking Forward soooo much to your next piece of art!

Absolutely outstanding story !

I am looking forward to the next installment in this great series.

Here is a suggestion, I would love to read:

The next story could tell the tale of a young woman, who is employed as an apprentice tickler at the Tickle Shoppe.

As part of her training or perhaps even as her final exam she gets the task to plan, organize and participate in the tickle torture of another woman.

This female ticklee should be a person who absolutely cannot stand being tickled. She is a masochist rather than a tickle fetishist. Her reason for being at the Shoppe is that her domme required her to go there as punishment for an infraction.

Alternatively she could also be sent to the Shoppe as a judicial punishment for a crime, since as was mentioned in the inspection story, the shoppe has a partnership with law enforcement and local courts.

She would of course get no safeword and no set time limit. She can only get out of the Shoppe if she completes a certain challenge. Since the shoppe gets paid more money the longer she stays, every employee would of have an interest to keep her there as long as possible, maybe even forever.

During her stay she would be kept in differently theme "dungeons". The ticklee would start perhaps in a dungeon, where only light tickling is allowed with little to perhaps no bondage. She would then be given some challenge and prevented from succeeding by being tickled.

When she fails she would be "relegated" to the next dungeon, where everything gets more intense. In this next dungeon she could be given a different challenge and upon failing that one she gets to next dungeon, where everything gets even more intense and so on.

Once she passes a challenge in a dungeon, she gets to move up one dungeon.

She is only let go when she successfully passes the challenge in the very first dungeon.

Every dungeon should have its own uniquely assigned ler or crew of lers. The apprentice tickler can be present in every room of course.

Perhaps you could also include some othe light bdsm elements which would fit in nicely with tickle torture, such as predicament bondage for instance. You should also definitely keep the theme of playing mind games, that you have employed in your stories so far.

And last but not least you could bring back Marcie the Sole Artist, who of course would not have to be restricted to just the soles.

This is very very well written. Your details, descriptions, story lines are all so amazing and well done.
Can't wait to read about revenge on Rylee!

hell yeah!!!!! looooooooooooooooooooooooove your stories!!!!!!! keep em cummin!!!!!!!!

Another great story with two wonderful storylines woven together.

Brilliant story. Took me a long time to get through but it was worth it. Can't wait for the revenge story.

just want to give this golden one a bump up...
And pray for the in my honest opinion best author who ever graced this forum to get writing again... Would kill for a return of the tickle shop :)

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back